>this happens
>she BTFO and unmatches me

So how did I do

autistic wizard/ 10

Killing myself

Congrats

You got some random bitch butthurt

Its all I ever wanted

>le mexico isn't going to pay for a wall!!!!
no one cares cunt

but now you'll be a vigrin forever

>Cred Forums - Your Personal Blog

Fuck

The ultimate redpill

Worth it desu

You get wizard powers though.

You should've had sex with her, and just when you are about to cum, you should've whispered in her hear:

Trump 2016, we are building a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it.

Just ask her to point out the specific racist/sexist shit. And then question if she thinks Mexico is the land of sunshine and peace, with some articles about busloads of missing students and government corruption to support US being more thorough in its consideration of incoming immigrants.

Drive home that Hillary is the de facto corrupt career politician scumbag this season with Haiti, and fuck off with your blog

Wait is crime at an all time high over here?

Yeah are you retarded or something

You got me

Much to learn you have trying to argue logic with illogical creature.

She's just gonna get pissed and nothing will change.

True, I was tired as fuck after working that day so I am sorry if I seem cringey

>Europe is ruined

That's news to me

Man you are gonna make me cry user! Stop it!!!

Say hi to your refugees and,high crime rates

Do only americans know that europe is ruined? Because i havent seen any change in ways over here. It was actually pretty handy. Got rid of all my spare clothes because of the refugees.

you both sound like the carbon copy of a liberal/conservative debate. if both of you can make accurate, albeit stereotypical arguments for why neither candidate is fit to be president, then maybe you should just sit this one out like everyone else sensible enough to see that this is all pointless bullshit and that our lives will go on regardless of who gets to sit in the big office

$5 has been sent to your PayPal account

Thank you for Checking the Record

Crime hasn't increased on average in my country, nor do we have any refugees anywhere near where I live

Again, what's ruined? There are one or two bad neighbourhoods like Malmo or Berlin (neighbourhoods that aren't even comparable to any American city) in a continent of 750 million people?

Look in the mirror, bro. You have half of "Europe"'s population but at least 10 times the crime all around. Look at what's happening in Charlotte, Detroit, Flint, Chicago and other nigger shitholes and tell me you can find anything even comparable in Europe.
You guys are way more fucked at this very moment than we are or will ever be.

Belgium, france, Germany, the UK

This is what I meant not your little safespace

Preach

You and your cuck nation don't matter mate. You'll sink into the see and be forgotten in like 10 years.

Thanks to based Poseidon.

Yeah but we've always had a nigger problem, since before we were a country.

Europe hasn't had a muslim problem since 1683

None of those countries are ruined. They have shitty areas (still not comparable to american shitholes) but the countries themselves are still perfectly fine. Except Belgium, which has always been shit.

A
FUCKING
PEPPER

Immigrants have been coming towards our countries for almost 50 years. We have everything that is needed for immigrants already. Instead of those shithole ghetto dumps you guys in MURICA have

>trump rape
if this caught on i would feel like the country was getting back on track and moving on the right direction

Facism does work though. Unless you think the USA is not a military superpower...