EXAMINING PRESERVATION OF STATE DEPARTMENT FEDERAL RECORDS

GET IN HERE LADS

oversight.house.gov/hearing/examining-preservation-state-department-records-2/

>yfw this election cycle has been more entertaining than the shit on tv these days

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivw1BDLpdaw
youtube.com/watch?v=Hu8gQnigkbY
bdsmlibrary.com/stories/wholestory.php?storyid=2453
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/297106-oversight-orders-reddit-to-preserve-deleted-posts-in-clinton-probe
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103298997.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump
boards.Cred
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contempt_of_Congress
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link to youtube stream

In before house nigger Elijah Cummings takes extra time to lecture Combetta about the PO-LICE executing another black-man.

at least post a proper link you fag

scheduled for 10 am, which is almost two hours from now.

I was about to reply to the american teacher google

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR THIS

LGTSS

we can still shitpost about it, i'm not gonna miss this

WOW WHAT A MESS

yes we can. I hope Combetta shows today, but I think he might be tomorrow, if he shows up at all. He's so dead in the water he might just have his lawyers beg for the best deal he can get.

thank you based katica

>watching tv these days when you can watch taxpayer funded Rowdy Gowdy smackdowns
>With a YT chat while following Cred Forums threads This is clearly the best timeline.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN DRUMPFKINS

I usually just skip all the dems on replay but I guess I'll have to watch this time.

WOW WHAT A MESS

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu8gQnigkbY

>Not at bump limit
>Didn't include stream link

This is why I was waiting to do it myself.

>House Google Elijah Cumgoogle

fixed that for you

I really hope they read out his reddit posts about wanting to "knot" and "yiff" people and demand he explain what those two things mean

On advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my 5th Amendment privilege.

Do you think during their investigation they found it originated from Cred Forums?

>double 60
so be it!

Did people wasted their time making useless comments and not having fun during the flimflam trials like this fellow?

Wow, what a mess

Read this:
bdsmlibrary.com/stories/wholestory.php?storyid=2453

Can someone fill me in on what this is and why it's a big deal?

Gonna take a power nap. Make sure you give your energy to based Chafetz and Rowdy Gowdy.

SEND HIM YOUR ENERGY

NO GAY SHIT
NO MEMES
NOTHING DISTASTEFUL

He is the hero we don't deserve.

how come that's a thing now?

>I place my cock alongside your cheek, and slowly run it down and across your chin, over your lips.
>The heat of it, the feel of its thickness against your face makes you gasp, your lips parting as you pant in excitement.
>I continue running my cock over your face, slowly and deliberately.

>"Please me, Kitten" I murmur, as I put the head of my cock directly between your parted lips.

What did he mean by this?

Huh. Guess I don't have to sit through the torture of listening to the dems again?
Well, thats fine by me.

From last thread:
>Who is this?
Paul Combetta. More specifically, the "IT guy" that deleted all of Hillary's emails.

>Why should I care?
He got caught by us, reddit, etc. and we did the investigation that FBI couldn't. He is now going to the hearing and will probably bring HRC's campaign down.

Too many fucking retards that need to lurk moar on here

>LIVE STREAM
>LIVE STREAM
>LIVE STREAM
>LIVE STREAM

Based Katica indeed.

Hope she's careful if anything comes of her discovery. She better stay away from barbells is all I'm saying.

>Hurr everyone in a anti-Hillary or email investigation thread is a Trump supporter

>Says the pooinloo taking over Britain

>and we did the investigation that FBI couldn't
>FBI
>couldn't
or just dont want to because they know this cellar is full with skeletons

Just what the fuck WAS in these emails anyway?
launch codes?

KEK is in the thread, my body is ready

Chaffetz is so cute and merciless at the same time.

>demons flee when good guys go to war

>48 mins

why

also, if no combetta, who?

>will probably bring HRC's campaign down.

since there is no reason for Combetta to have wanted to alter email headers on his own, unlike the "oh shit" thing which did look like his own panicking, a member of Hillary's team will admit that they directed Combetta to alter the emails and that Hillary was not aware of this.

that person will possibly do some time, but without any evidence, Hillary can lie forever and the email issue will not be big because we are sick of hearing about it.

Well it's probably more like
>did but didn't release
but I'm not going near conspiracy theories.

Let's hope not.

>What exactly is "yiffing"?

the launch code is 000000 or 123456

SAPs that if leaked or the wrong people getting their hands on them could lead to out Confidential Informants get exposed, our Black operations get exposed, our spies get exposed ect.

Nothing good comes from SAPs

She set up a private server so she could conduct her slush fund pay to play Clinton foundation and not have to turn over any records due to the freedom of information act. It was not about convenience, like she claims. It was about secrecy because she is doing shady shit.

Wow, what a mess!

Why is he so perfect?

Checked. Is he really going to be at the hearing? Is he going to plead the fifth like in his previous appearance?

Post Trump's face when the autistic frog image people won him the Presidency

>In detail, please

an act of fucking furries

Special Access Programs. The fact that just this retard had access to them is more than concerning.

Also probably Clinton Foundation shit she didnt want public

Any happening expected?

Or just your regular BTFO from Chaffetz and Gowdy?

>Tfw on train

Tl;Dr lads?

i want to hazard a guess at extremely blatant law breaking

a lot of people seem to think it'll be hillary eats babies or something extremely damning and will have her exiled from the US.

my guess is that, while the shit she's being dragged through hearings now has been able to be brushed off on technicalities, whatever was deleted was just something that the FBI or million dollar lawyers couldn't flush away.

this blumenthal guy seems to be at the center of it, probably some illegal dealings in Libya that he was involved in.

his religion allows him to have more than one waifu. just imagine.

Fuck off nigger.

>"So I told him I'm gonna issue a subpoena, and I'm gonna do it right now!"

WOW, WHAT A MESS

WOW WHAT A MESS!

My boy Gowdy gonna get rowdy

Hoping for some memes and combetta man to not be thrown out in a plane

lol

>30 minutes early
Yeah, I'm wondering. They also have a plan if Pagliano doesn't show. Maybe they know that he isn't showing so they thought they'll just bang out the business meeting early.

WOW WHAT A MESS!

That says it's by stormtear, not stonetear.

Might be some other fag who is into the thought of tears from random things.

I'm always in for a Rowdy Gowdy episode.

Combetta confirmed dead from "sudden heart attack"

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/297106-oversight-orders-reddit-to-preserve-deleted-posts-in-clinton-probe

FOR YOU, CHAFFETZ

>a lot of people seem to think it'll be hillary eats babies or something extremely damning and will have her exiled from the US.

I don't think so. She's a control freak who thinks she can make her own rules, so when she got called out she tried to destroy the evidence that she was doing State business improperly.

But that does not matter. Just like in Watergate, the original crime was trivial and would have been forgotten if not for the coverup.

The only problem we have is that the coverup can be contained if someone on her staff will take the fall. The job of Congress is to make that person's life so miserable that they point the finger at Hillary.

And there is the actual possibility that she was not involved. She's not smart about this sort of thing, and it might have been handled entirely by her staff.

Could be any number of things related to Hillary's wickedness. Her backroom deals with foreign countries, her leak of information that resulted in ambassadorial deaths in Benghazi, her funneling of money and ripping off charities, orchestrating subversions of democracy to continue the democratic party's oligarchical rule, etc.

Fuck off with the forced memes first-aid kit.

Guys, I'm sad now. I am across the freeway from Utah Congressional district 3. I am almost Chaffetz's constituent. I can see it from my window, but I'm not in it.

Combetta is tomorrow. I think today is the results of the committee subpoenaing the FBI for the full unredacted report of the investigation and the complete collection of the summaries/302s that they failed to deliver and Chaffetz chewed them out and practically came close to accusing them of treason over. It might be a hell of a show. Then again, the feds might continue trying to cover everything up.

WOW WHAT A MESS

which time in germany fellow Fritzl's?

i think it is from the niggers stating a "fact" then sourcing google, well not really sourcing but screaming a fact and yelling "GOOGLE IT"

32 bings til stream goes live, but maybe 1 bong til it actually starts

Wow what a mess!

>Hearing later
>Media is slowly sliding to Trumps side
>Meme magic is more potent than ever

what a fucking time to be alive

It's such a fucking stupid and flawed meme by doing that you are only helping jewgle and there cause, also why would anyone involuntarily censor themselves from the term, fucking cucks.

>mfw the committee scours the posts with a magnifying glass investigates what the word "yiff" means

WOW WHAT A MESS!

>They bring in a Veterinarian to explain what "knotting" is

It's about google trying to censor the term nigger and people wanting to replace nigger with google so that google can't sensor it.

this

One day, there will be a highly paid position in governments whose sole purpose will be to sit on Cred Forums, reddit, tumblr, wherever, and act as a a kind of interpreter for all of the memes, words and phrases those places spawn.

Pleading the fifth would do him no good because there is more than enough evidence already to stick him with intentionally/willfully destroying evidence.

His options are:

Say nothing, go to federal prison for a loooong time

Cooperate, and get a lighter sentence/live out his life in witness protection program

Is this what that fag from redit was summoned for?

> tfw we will be so qualified that it will be equal to a Masters degree in memeposting at the very least

Can't wait to start my job.

About fucking what? How many tax dollars have to be wasted on this shit

I always wondered. What happens during a witness protection program? Also do they help the person that's being protected or do they always end up in the person "drowning" in a puddle sooner or later?

>in witness protection program

isn't it bizarre that we actually think that might be a thing, considering that his only enemy would be Hillary and her cronies?

>How many tax dollars have to be wasted on this shit

at least as many as we spent on Bill and Monica.

>mfw there may have been nothing particularly damning in those emails at all but cuckbetta's OH SHIT moment blew it up to astronomical levels and tanked hillary

>tfw furfags are about to be written into the history books

>How many tax dollars have to be wasted on this shit

>I have no idea how my own government works

By the by, might Gowdy be of german descent?
Caus if he is, I'd wager that his last name comes from the south-german word "Gaudi". Which pretty much means "a fun time" - one with comedy in mind, no innuendo what-so-ever.

Your honour, this is a black thing isn't it?

How long until it?

>She's not smart about this sort of thing, and it might have been handled entirely by her staff.

There probably was some sort of moment where Hillary went: won't someone rid me of this meddlesome evidence!? So she should definately be held responsible. Because in any case, the law was broken under her watch.

I mean Hitler never ordered the extermination of Jews but hundreds of thousands of them died anyway and they all blame uncle Adolf for it and not his ambitious underlings.

17 minutes

Why didnt Chaffetz or Gowdy run for president?

I've never herd of knotting. Do I win the anti degenerate award for today?

I'm guessing it's a butt plug type thing, but I have no clue.

17 bings until stream goes live, potentially 45 mins til actual start though

Because they have important shit to do m8

Going to question IRS Commissioner Koskinen in Judiciary soon. Part of the impeachment process
8:43 AM - 21 Sep 2016

Todays hearing is not the furry tech guy btw

look at the way the dems stonewall them.

the power of Trump is that a lot of dems secretly love him

good answer

The base of a dogs penis expands when it cums, this is called the "knot".
it keeps the dogs locked together for a bit to ensure pregnancy

you can do more in congress than as president

Young voters to Clinton: We can’t stand you

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103298997.html

Money Laundering Scheme Exposed: 14 Pro-Clinton Super PACs & Non-Profits Implicated

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated

Clinton air war fails to sink Trump

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump

they print up new identities for you and your famalam and move you to buttfuck nowhere out west somewhere and they set you up with either a job or a basic income. I think they ship people to mostly really small towns, like population 4000, out where nobody is going to recognize them.

Not everyone is cut out to be president. Some have skills that fit really well in other important positions.

>Media doesnt report any of it
>ignorant people stay ignorant
>votes dont change

oi vey

Sounds comfy desu. But it probably isn't.

? ? ?

Nothing damning about 33k emails.. that just HAPPENED to be deleted moments after a subpoena was issued.. that other parties subpoenaed during the investigation completely failed to appear before congress or supply their data.. that the fbi prematurely granted immunity to civilians involved so they could plead the fifth.. that the fbi then committed an unprecedented failure to meet their obligation to present the findings of their investigation to congress to the point congress was forced to subpoena the fbi.. yeah, I'm sure it's all just a big misunderstanding!

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

I can't find much info about his heritage other than he was raised southern baptist. German ancestry is the biggest ancestry bloc in the US, so very possible.

Wait to recycle when this hits bump

Point Roberts, WA

> 128 posts
> new thread

fuck you britshit.

How did we let cultural marxism get to us in the last 50 years? We had all that time to see it happen and did nothing.

At least the boiling frog experiment is a myth. No matter how slow the frog got boiled it jumped out.

Stop this, this thread is premature as well.

I wanted Paul to win the primaries, but I think he's probably better off where he is.

EVERYONE GET TO THE NEW THREAD. IT'S ON GOOGLES.

MODS PLS STICKY (boards.Cred Forums.org/pol/thread/89879344) SO OP CAN RELAX AND WATCH THE SHOW WITH US.

I'm saying she probably alluded to being fucked because of the evidence (emails) which her underlings took as a sign that they should start scouring them. Like what happened to the Archbishop of Canterbury after he ran afoul of the King of England.

>King Henry II of England is said to have stated of Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Becket, "Who will rid me of this meddlesome priest?" Becket was indeed murdered, although the king denied that his plea was to be taken in such a way

It's how Kristallnacht and the "Holocaust" happened as well. Hitler never once ordered the physical destruction of Jews but his underlings did that on their own accord attempting to please him.

Probably not comfy but it's a very effective program, supposedly. The only people in witness protection programs who end up dying for snitching are those who don't stay away from the place they fled.

Fucking ((( ))) fucked up formatting. You know what I mean.

Starting soon lads

going to need a blow by blow, nosound.

sticky us, MODS
1min left

WOW WHAT A MESS!

Starting in 1 minute you faggots

GET IN HERE

I can't believe he just said that...the madman

WOW WHAT A MESS!

>SEND HIM YOUR ENERGY

I am now channeling the will of the Force to send to Chaffetz

25 minutes till it starts?

it should have already started, i think it will go live in less than 10 minutes

It was schedule for 10 AM you illiterate fuck. That's 20 minutes.

Oh golly gee wowzers, what wild and crazy mess!

Do you think they would give him a new fursona too?

Cany anyone show me some Chaffetz videos. Haven't been able to find any good ones--or is he just mellow?

I love the best of Gowdy because he gets aggro.

>Do you think they would give him a new fursona too?

jesus christ.

please explain the furry angle - is there actual proof that he was doing furfag shit on that reddit account? I'm not 100% up to speed on what people have found on this guy

Yiff!

...... jesus fucking christ I love 2016

every day I wake up and get out of bed is more and more magical

Man i never understood how to play that jurassic park game

That's fucking vile.

LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD ANONS

WOW WHAT A MESS

Wow, what a mess!

Wow, what a mess!

It's a shame that nothing like this will ever happen during these hearings, funniest moment on pol

WOW WHAT A MESS

WHAT A THRILL

it starts

IT'S LIVE

NOBODY WILL BE INDICTED
NOBODY WILL GO TO JAIL
NOBODY WILL LOSE THEIR POSITION OF POWER.

did they just

no fucking way

THIS FUCKING GOOGLE

Ahhh yess

ITS STARTED!!! ALL HANDS ON DICKS!! I REPEAT, ITS STARTED! ALL HANDS ON DICKS!!!

PLEADING THE 5TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody fill us in, I won't be able to watch for like an hour

May Kek strike this cummings cuck down.

ahhhhahahahaha

He didn't show up.

>called Mr Cumming
>is sleepy
heh

>this furry had to explain his internet history to his lawyer
>tfw he'll have to do it before the state

wow what a mess!

>mfw when the official House oversight stream has comments enabled and it's full of Cred Forumstards

NOTHING WILL CHANGE

AW SON OF A BITCH

DRAG HIM IN DAMMIT

And now killary has time to off him

WAIT WHO IS THIS PAGLIANO GU`Y??????
WHERE IS COMBETTA??????

Pagliano (sp?) didn't show?

IS COMBETTA APPEARING TODAY OR NOT?!?!?!?!?!?!
>IS COMBETTA APPEARING TODAY OR NOT?!?!?!?!?!?!

He didn't even show up. These people are above the law.

I imagine he'd rather confess.

DEEP CONCERN
WHY DID HE NOT SHOW UP?

Who /incontempt/ here?

No

No, but he's being held in contempt now?

>Subpoenas are not optional

Nothing changes with them.
How many subpoenas are we at now?

Forgot your pic.

Is Combetta's faggot ass going to be questioned today?

He's busying commiting suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head with a shotgun.

This isnt for the furry, its for another it tech before the furry

OK SO NOTHING WILL HAPPEN ONCE AGAIN. JUST A WASTE OF TAX PAYER DOLLARS ONCE AGAIN!

COMBETTA AND PAGLIANO ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE YOU FUCKS.

IS COMBETTA SHOWING UP OR NOT

B-b-but Cummings-senpai t-told me that I could take the day off.

I just tuned in, what have I missed so far?

Lol if you thought anything would happen.

WHAT IS THIS

A B O U T ? ? ?

Can someone explain Pagliano vs Combetta?

Wait up, I thought TOMORROW was Combetta, and today was about the 302s that they subpoenaed?

WOW WHAT A MESS

hahhahahahahaahaaha. Probably with a pistol he bought at a gunshow through the loophole.

I thought Combetta was tomorrow. Not sure if anything has been set up yet desu.

>Gets subpoenaed
>Failure to Appear
>Gets held in Contempt
>Gets subpoenaed
>Failure to Appear
>Gets held in Contempt
>Gets subpoenaed
>Failure to Appear
>Gets held in Contempt
>Gets subpoenaed
>Failure to Appear
>Gets held in Contempt

When does the circus end?

Pagliano didn't show, ignored his subpeona.

He fucked nao.

Pagliano SETUP the server.

Combetta WIPED the emails.

I think.

>We'd like to thank Mr Cooper for hanging with us.

Chaffetz is summarizing the happenings annd fuck ups up until now.

I'm stealing this and you can't stop me.

Pagliano is the guy who set up the server (and probably had something to do with wiping it), Combetta is the furfag redditor who wanted to wipe the addresses of the e-mails.

Why the fuck does t b h change to desu?

So is combetta going to be here today or not?

When illary's goons suicide him

WOW WHAT A MESS!

Can Pagliano be held in contempt?

Is Combetta going to be addressed today?

You guys are so well informed you can't even find the right hearing.
This is beyond pathetic.

I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON THAT RARE CHAFFETZ!

Are they doing both Pagliano and Combetta today?

because you are on a gay furry anime website.

You phaggots actually thought they would show or not just plead the fifth again. You actually thought this would change anything? Don't you NEETs get it? She's above the law. The two IT cucks will do exactly what Hilldawg tells them to. This committee has no real fucking power. SHE WILL WIN. NOTHING WILL CHANGE. ALL IS LOST. KEK FAILED US

>t.newfag
It's been that way for a while

Ok, and when do we get to see him BTFO Combetta?

Fucking lurk for two years before posting, newfag.

He has and...

Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know.

And... muted.

PAGLIANO IN CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS (if he's still alive)

What does it mean to be held in contempt of congress?

Google is rolling out an AI designed to censor offensive terms and remarks on the Internet. Thus, by making the word "Google" mean "nigger" the company will be forced to censor its own name.

m8 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contempt_of_Congress

It's a federal crime.

He gon go to jail

It means he is being an uppity nigger

I am sorry to inform you, but that chaffetz is a just a common street pepe.

That's right, he's being held in contempt of congress, he was subpoenaed to show.

Ok, one of you burgers help me out on this. What's the point of this committee? Do they actually have any ability to force anything on Clinton? So Pagliano turns up and puts everything on Clinton, hell maybe Clinton turns up and goes "Yeah I'm a corrupt scumbag, so fucking what". What exactly are they going to do? Both the FBI and DoJ have been bought off, so what can this committee actually achieve?

Fucking google

Will Cummings ever not act retarded?

Fuck you. T b h worked fine yesterday faggot

WOW WHAT A MESS!

Glad to know I'm not the only one who does this

CUMMINGS WITH THE BEATDOWN ON CHAFFETZ

This google again?

I can't stand this obfuscating shit head.

WOW WHAT A MESS!

It's a misdemeanor, punishable by up to a year in prison and/or $100,000 fine

HANG THE LOW-LIFE
OBSTRUCTIONIST NIGGER

HANG CUMMINGS

Can someone summarize what this means?
So, Pagliano was one of the IT technicians who set up Clinton's server
He was subpoenaed to show up today and testify.
He did not show up.

What will they do now?
Is this something where only Pagliano is getting burned, or can they get to more important fishes now?
What does it mean for Clinton's campaign?

F U C K C U M M I N G S
>F U C K C U M M I N G S
F U C K C U M M I N G S
>F U C K C U M M I N G S
F U C K C U M M I N G S
>F U C K C U M M I N G S
F U C K C U M M I N G S
>F U C K C U M M I N G S
F U C K C U M M I N G S
>F U C K C U M M I N G S
F U C K C U M M I N G S
>F U C K C U M M I N G S
F U C K C U M M I N G S
>F U C K C U M M I N G S
F U C K C U M M I N G S
>F U C K C U M M I N G S
F U C K C U M M I N G S
>F U C K C U M M I N G S
F U C K C U M M I N G S
>F U C K C U M M I N G S

ok but if they don't show up they just issue a subpoena again. Does anybody not realize nothing is being accomplished right now?

cummins: "this is a partisan witch hunt. hail hillary."

Holy fuck can this Cummings faggot die of diabetes already?

nigger doing maf!

i want this braindead nigger to drop dead already

It's been that way since last October, fag.

>nigger complaining about having to work 5 days a week

>What does it mean to be held in contempt of congress?

In contempt for not showing, they FIND you, and bring you IN, and then they give you some jail time and a fine.

Wiki has some good information on the subject.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contempt_of_Congress

WOW WHAT A MESS!

Cummings is such a fucking bastard I hate him so much.

Wow, what a mess!

>what is the sickle cell

Not sure if or when Combetta is coming on. Nothing is scheduled for tomorrow.

I hate this fucking guy. Typical Google in a suit

TRUMP BTFO!

YES THE ELECTION IS AN EMERGENCY BECAUSE SHE SHOULD BE EXEMPT FROM HOLDING OFFICE DUE TO HER MISHANDLING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS YOU DUMB NIGGER

holy shit this fucking guy

its his job to waste time and dig his heels in whenever hillary is under the microscrope

CONNECTIONS TO RUSSIAN HACKERS!!!

>that youtube stream chatlog

Fuck, it's like Clockwork Orange, but with Cred Forums memes.

IS THIS KING GOOGLE SERIOUS?

LOL WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GOOGLE ON ABOUT

WHAT DOE TRUMP HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?

THIS FUCKING NIGGER HAHA

Here comes the red herrings from the trisomy 21 victim nigger. Add in some motive fallacies and you got yourself a Cummings.

Cummins is projecting TOPKEK

WE ARE INVESTIGATING A CRIME THAT OCCURED MR. CUMMINGS. THIS IS A CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE.

RUSSIAN HACKERS KNOW AS 4 CHINS

>PAY TO PLAY
>TRUMP
REEEEEE
>PAY TO PLAY
>TRUMP
REEEEEE
>PAY TO PLAY
>TRUMP
REEEEEE
>PAY TO PLAY
>TRUMP
REEEEEE
>PAY TO PLAY
>TRUMP
REEEEEE
>PAY TO PLAY
>TRUMP
REEEEEE
>PAY TO PLAY
>TRUMP
REEEEEE
>PAY TO PLAY
>TRUMP
REEEEEE
>PAY TO PLAY
>TRUMP
REEEEEE
>PAY TO PLAY
>TRUMP
REEEEEE

What the actual fuck is this dumb google even try to do

ONORABLE MEMBAS

TRUMP CONFIRMED PAY TO PLAY

>google goes off on Trump in a fucking HILLARY IT HEARING
>trump's RUSSIAN TIES
A R E Y O U K I D D I N G M E ?

>MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS
I hate this retarded google.

>DURR TRUMP
Fucking Democrats.

THIS FUCKING GOOGLE MONKEY JUST SAID "PAY TO PLAY" AND REFERENCED TRUMP AND NOT "I LITERALLY DID THAT AND HERES THE PROOF" CLINTON

>WHAT ABOUT DONALD TRUMP?
>HIS BUSINESSES...
>HIS RUSSIAN HACKERS...

Cummins is such an obnoxious google.

Hindu Muffins

RUSSIAN HACKERS
U
S
S
I
A
N

H
A
C
K
E
R
S

PAY TO PLAY PAY TO PLAY PAY TO PLAY PAY TO PLAY PAY TO PLAY PAY TO PLAY PAY TO PLAY PAY TO PLAY PAY TO PLAY PAY TO PLAY PAY TO PLAY PAY TO PLAY

AHAHAHA OH MY GOD

>Hearing about Hillary
>Nigger talks about Donald Trump
This is about corruption, not the election. We've been trying to hear about this shit before she was even running

how the fuck he keeps getting reelected just show how stupid our system is

THIS FUCKING GOOGLE MAN

Had to stop watching, can't stand this asshole.

TRUNP IS PAY 2 PLAY

HOW THE FUCK IS DONALD GUILTY OF PAY TO PLAY

HE DOESN'T EVEN HOLD A FUCKING PUBLIC OFFICE

YOU PAY TO PLAY WITH FUCKING POLITICIANS JESUS CHRIST GODDAMN LOWLIFE FUCKHEAD NIGGER

C U M M I N G S
U M M I N G S C
M M I N G S C U
M I N G S C U M
I N G S C U M M
N G S C U M M I
G S C U M M I N
S C U M M I N G

AYO WE

> FURRY 3 WOLF

FILL ME IN

Yeah wait a fucking minute, Trump wasn't a fucking SENATOR, taking donations to appoint members.

Fuck this google.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaaha. Love it.

checked

MIGRATE

>What will they do now
US Marshals will try to arrest him
>What does it mean for Clinton's campaign
It's not good. If her campaign has control over him he won't show up anywhere until after the election. It is much, much more serious if he is loose.

Anyhow it is a complete clusterfuck

Wow what a mess!

>12 subpoenas ignored
>We should be focused on Trump and his connection to Russian hackers!

also
>Pay to Play
>Trump
>not Hillary

hollly shiiiiit

MUH NOT MUH FAULT U SUK :( THE ARGUEMENT

if he didn't there'd just be another lackey to take his place

maybe one that speaks a little quicker

Fuck off, turbogoogle

Elijah Cummings doesn't seem to care if people commit crimes in Congress. He's more concerned about Donald Trump's private life.

THIS GOOGLE HAS NO ARGUMENT

SECRET HARRASSMENT

It's literally the "no u" argument, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

thx

> The criminal offense of "contempt of Congress" sets the penalty at not less than one month nor more than twelve months in jail and a fine of not less than $100 nor more than $1,000.

Why can't niggers conjugate?

Remember when this guy spent the entire Comey hearing talking about BLM? He's a complete tool for Soros.

Isn't pleading the 5th essentially just saying "i'm hella guilty but I won't explicitly say it"?

He has an argument, it's just shitty.

Apparently there were up to $250,000 in illegal interactions between his campaign and his charity, but this is nothing compared to the millions of dollars Clinton is responsible for.

>We've been trying to hear about this shit before she was even running
They've been calling it a political even hit since back then. Remember it's just a "vast right-wing conspiracy".

fuck this guy is a sleeping pill
I already forgot what its all about

By race-baiting in a mostly black community.

Im watching cspan at the same time and i just mute it when cummins or other nutballs are talking.

based whoever this guy is

That's because you rapefugee loving cunts have a low attention span

>S C U M M I N G

Im a fan of this guy! At least I really like what he's saying right now.

;_; i've been moved

LYNCH LYNCH

WOW WHAT A MESS!

YOU DUMB FUCKS WHY DO WE HAVE 2 THREADS SOMEONE FIX THIS

no

new thread?

GOOOOOOOWWWWWDDDYYYYYY!!!!!

>Gets witness protection
>Goes to a furcon in his old fursona
>Another furfag recognizes him
>Gets "suicide from 8 bullets to the head"
I can't fucking breathe, at this point he kinda must do it.

NEW THREAD