Canada's Num.1 Cuck

Trudeau on buzzfeed Cred Forums you know what to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=LjVuv4p-TJM

> you know what to do

Give them views?

Has Trudeau actually spent a day in the office doing work yet?

Not that I am aware of.

adblock they won't generate revenue.

you cunts are ridiculous with your leaf flag, in nz we voted and the leaf lost

>I'm running a country, you know

God help us…

>khadijah muhammad Adam
kek

Didn't he sell off all of your gold reserves?

He probably doesn't even know what gold reserves are, his Jewish handlers took that of that chore for him while he makes vlogs.

I imagine you as a 300lb. obese philipino viral marketing associate false flagging for fractions of a penny per post. Am I far off?

Fucking mad epic, that was sick. He's so cool and handsome. How could anyone not like him???

>I don't have time, i'm running a country you know

Yet he's something like this? what the fuck?

Well he's living the good life. Wealthy, famous, well connected Chad who doesn't have to worry about a thing except partying around the world on taxpayer's dime while his handler takes care of the actual politics.

He claims he's running a country, although everything we have seen so far indicates he's destroying one.

every PM since Mulroney has sold a giant chunk of our gold reserves, Trudeau just got rid of the last few ounces Harper didn't

True, although I wouldn't call him a chad, he's only a chad compared to the other balding, old, completely unremarkable politicians that surround him. He was definitely born with the right connections and surname though.

It's almost as if millennials elected this guy because he's so hip and dude weed lmao

>still no weed
Hasn't it been over a year?

he said he'd legalize it on 4/20 next year

of course no one knows if that's true or not

Can we talk about his glassjaw that got him btfo???