SJWs gets woman fired for anti-BLM tweets

twitter.com/NoMayoTears/status/778835317386162176
twitter.com/NoMayoTears/status/778835693531299840
twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/778836258340515840
twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/778838248898519040
twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/778850153277091840
twitter.com/baxtervet/status/778929321637449729

Absolute fuming guys. A women made a few tweets about the riots in Charlotte last night and now a rabid SJW not only found her info but got her FIRED from her job as a vet.

Twitter user @YoungGawhd is a professional SJW who has exposed multiple twitter users for posting homophobic/transphobic/racist comments in the past. This is the latest example.

twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/757280377312514048
twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/692961630649454592

This is getting genuinely scary. The victim didn't even use any racial slurs but because she didn't want to see Charlotte burned to the ground, she's been fired from her job.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/younggawhd
paypal.me/younggawhd
twitter.com/bisexting
twitter.com/YoungGawhd
youtube.com/user/SpedInfotv/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYd5cRlROE
afterellen.com/people/467155-eligible-single-queer-women-2015#/slide/10
tweeterid.com
archive.is/0kAUo
archive.is/QDUJN
archive.is/SJeLb
archive.is/UOyMz
archive.is/9Ix0D
twitter.com/smashandbang
cssdioc.org/contact/new_bedford.html
spokeo.com/Hannah-Smith/Massachusetts/New-Bedford/p2016030718163516992634349519410?g=name_pt_pipl_scd01_tg02_&idx=&piplstart=
twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/691135077011591168
google.com/maps/place/Bonney St, New Bedford, MA/@41.6248467,-70.9290425,3a,60y,252.73h,77.86t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1saO8gYgUN428LuEr5S9WLCw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x89e4e3c04befaa75:0x4c42d5410b4a7dd3!8m2!3d41.6211218!4d-70.9282977
currentobituary.com/member/obit/146138#.V-PgVhnTXqA
curiouscat.me/Younggawhd
twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/757280377312514048
instagram.com/younggawhd/
google.co.uk/maps/search/stop and shop new bedford/@41.6473893,-70.973429,13z/data=!3m1!4b1
twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/655934884716937216
pinterest.com/hannahfaye31/
youtube.com/watch?v=vqGbCkQ90tM
youtube.com/watch?v=WxddP2DPnvg
twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/653825440281444352
twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/734151272585121792
stopandshop.com/contact-us/
stopandshop.com/contact
baxtervet.com/Contact.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For anyone wondering, original pic is the SJW in question.

>Professional SJW

So "its" unemployed. Gotcha. Can we dox this thing?

This Soundcloud account has the same username as her Twitter. That pic kinda looks like her too, but I'm not sure. Her name on here is Hannah Smith.

soundcloud.com/younggawhd

Here's the same woman with Pepe face-paint.

Good, she looks like a complete whore in her profile picture. She probably fucked niggers and got ditched, now she's taking it out on Twitter.

Burn the coal pay the toll.

Probably not until 'we' figure out how to do that at all; acquaintances from /i/ are slimming

>tfw being redpilled where I work is reason for a promotion

Here's her PayPal. Hannah Smith from New Bedford, MA.

paypal.me/younggawhd

lol well that was fast, made a fake twitter and called her a dumb monkey and now my twatter account is locked. Took all of 5 minutes. This bitch must really not have a life

This dumb bitch uses the same unique user name across all sites?

WEW
E
W

I imagine pizzas will be coming this afternoon.

Of course it's MA

Just in case anyone feels any sympathy, she made a tweet last night saying she'd continue to do this to others.

Spam her twitter with gore

why the actual fuck would anyone have a twitter account tied to their real name, outside of politicians and famous people?

fucking normies

I think the obvious thing to do is start fucking with the place that fired her. A lot easier.

Looks like she does, you can find quite a bit on her. Apparently she has a history of being abused and is lezzing it up with someone called Megan aka 'bisexting' - twitter.com/bisexting

These are VERY good. I would imagine young Hannah Smith's reputation would be FUCKED if pictures of her dressed as a "white nationalist Trump symbol" were to be spread far and wide. Maybe to her friends and family.

>bisexting

Well I'm sending her some Moonmans

Shiiiieeeeet, this bitch must be really mad, she blocked my other fake twatter account in about 10 minutes lol

We need to come up with a name for this phenomena.

I suggest "The Combetta Flaw"

Kek. I trigger niggers and stupid white hitches all day as Russel James. One was mad after she couldn't find any of my info then called me a coward. She demanded I tell her my name. I told her I would if she dm'ed me nudes. None so far.

She also sent nudes to someone while underage and is conscious of her height and ass. Some fuel for the fire.

You should have said your name was Hugh

If she pressed you, Hugh Mungus

Just tell her some white male sjw name and get him fired.

Black twitter already descending on the Veterinary practice' FB page.

>you disagreed and/or upset me
>I'm going to ruin your life
Day of rope when?

That's a good idea

Bump. Fuck these SJWs.

it is hilarious to me that they auto block people that way

but they can't just hide shit that triggers them like this lady

social media is hilarious. these smartphone normie fuckwads don't even know how to internet

truly incredible

>Muh bodies
Oh jeez oh man

Bumpz

I want to see her burn

We need shops of her sucking nigger dick

It's a good thing it's easy as fuck to make a twatter account though

Why do SJWs always say bodies instead of people?

Someone send her a link of the thread. She can't block Cred Forums

>Using twitter
But thats for faggots.

nudes pls

Details known so far:

NAME: Hannah Smith
BIRTHDAY: Aug 24
LIVES: New Bedford, MA

TWITTER: twitter.com/YoungGawhd
PAYPAL: paypal.me/younggawhd
SOUNDCLOUD: soundcloud.com/younggawhd

>twitter detectives
>thousands of people hounding one twitter account and harassing a business IRL

>Cred Forums and cripple-chan
>expose the furry faggot IT who asked reddit how to wipe drives for hill-dog
>typical afternoon

a fucking 15 year old boy got her fired?

This is what her best friend looks like. It speaks for itself.

This is my first meme i've ever made

Give me her address, and I'll deliver keks, what do?
New Bedford here

Yep, makes sense
lol

We should destroy the vets for firing her. These companies need to fear our backlash more than Thiers

>It speaks for itself
I don't know, I would think she pre-approves anything it says in case it might trigger someone

>das rayciss
Fucking niggers.

If I could legally buy an AR here, I'd be in prison the day after.

Bumping. Someone find her address so we can take up this generous offer.

Always people from areas that got zero dindus, that are SJWs.

You should leave a rude note on her door

Deliver some rare pepes

aaaah, the lulz begin

all you have to do is shop a MAGA hat on her and send it to her twitter. automatic chimpout

thanks doc

Pls anons, I'm at work right now (on break) I won't be online until 11:30, that should give you all enough time to crank this one out, can't do it myself, so godspeed to you all, good luck on your finds.

7 incredibly RACIST photos of Hannah Smith that she doesn't want you to see! You won't believe #5!

This bugs me too. It must be something they pick up in their gender-studies/nigger-studies classes at community college.

Find her car and switch the gas cap with a locking one

So find the name of the vet office that fired her and make sure everyone knows they don't support completely inoffensive free speech.

Make their business suffer, since it's clearly what they care about.

>Metallica cap
Triggered.

She banned my last two accounts already so this bitch is already salty

>cram the exhaust pipe of her car with rare pepes
>put Rares all over the outside of her house.
>leave some sort of clue as to me studying Boston University (as distraction, never been to college)
>Kek for all eternity

Pain is temporary, glory is for ever

2009+ cars don't allow you to simply open the gas cap/compartment or whatever, needs to be from inside the car

lol again?

Follow up.

how can someone so open and accepting of others be so mean and closed off to people they disagree with

Because they don't see themselves as people, but rather an 'identity'.

How exactly can they fire someone for their views? That's against the law and she can easily sue and any half-assed lawyer would win that case

what the fuck? i twittered her fucking twice but I cant see where anybody comments on her page?

" I told her she would look pretty with long hair, why did you cut it off? xD "

This.

Send them the message that firing people over nothing isn't okay.

They want your phone number
>THEY WANT YOUR PHONE NUMBER

God, that actually fucking enrages me. Privately complaining to a business and running someone off social media is one thing, but it's infuriating that people think it's acceptable to post a bad review of a place and hurt their business based on one employee's """ racism"""

tribal mentality

Because hating one's own kind is noble these days.

What a dangerous bitch. How can we ruin her life?

post insanely racist comments from bunk fb accounts to that comment until its removed

follow up with harrassment of the business and ddos of their website

or spread some lies to some animal protection/rights groups and the reactionary women that follow them

you know, declawing shit, yada yada

DOUBLE FRONTAL OBLITERATION

>tfw last post before break
I WILL deliver anons, it would be fun if I found out where she worked and got her fired (doubtful)

They're just parotting that Ta-Nehisi Coates google

Find her address in New Bedford and send the pepe train over

which twitter account is hers?

heres her faggots friend youtube idk if you can do something with it youtube.com/user/SpedInfotv/featured

Most people are genuinely malicious cunts.Even though they are malicious cunts they fear being socially ostracized. If a society deems it acceptable to demonize and victimize one group of people over another the malicious cunts will jump on that.

In apartheid South Africa it was socially acceptable to fuck with blacks, you could literally fuck a black dude up for just looking at you and nothing would happen to you.

The new socially acceptable targets are whites.

Meh, what can you do.

>lets do nothing about the terrorist attacks increasing to weekly events
>lets do nothing about chimpouts or innocent store owners having their livelihood looted
>lets do nothing about the women being raped by the thousands by muzzie rapefugee gangs
>holy shit someone said something I disagree with on twitter RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What a faggot. /baph/ it.

>using your real name linked social media to talk politics
>ever

desu she deserves to be unemployed though.

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i cant find this

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYd5cRlROE

Should we harass her boss by instisting she is raycisss until she gets fired? That's what she deserves.

I doubt that someone like her has a job.

Lets make these lefist fags who get people fired famous

kek

Why are SJWs always trying to get people they don't like fired and ruin their lives?

We don't do shit like this. We just shit on them, debunk their delusions and bully them but afterwards we leave them alone and don't take them serious.

SJWs are so persistent and won't stop until the target is on the ground without a single chance to stand up again. Fucking sick people.

Oh that's smart. That's real smart.

Why on earth do you think that?

These fucking short haired lesbos, i would so gladly strangle this fucking maggot to death as she begs for her life

We need to shame the business for firing her over twitter tweets. Really we need to shame every business who fires people over fucking twitter shit.

It's called dehumanization. Same thing with neo-nazis. They get potrayed as monsters and literally the worst thing on earth.

Heil Hitler

>Pepe face is racist

>Why are SJWs always trying to get people they don't like fired and ruin their lives?
pro tip: read pic related, it goes into the mindset of these """""people""""" and the cancer they inflict upon their victims

I believe the writer went into Bohemian Grove with Alex Jones, pretty based.

He's william.barriteau on Facebook (direct link gets marked as spam annoyingly)

Most eligible queer women 2015
afterellen.com/people/467155-eligible-single-queer-women-2015#/slide/10

>UNFORTUNATELY I WORK AT A GROCERY STORE

Bag my fucking groceries cunt

Deep down they know their ideology is flawed, so they lash out like this.

This. Every time they get one tweet telling them to get political, give them 10 different tweets from 10 different potential customers telling them that getting political will cost them. If they put so much value towards people who don't actually use their business, it will work.

Leave a note on her door which simply says "Keep doxxing innocent lives and you'll be in very big trouble little girl"

She doesn't really seem like the right fit for her job. Maybe we should let her employer know.

all caps on 'LITTLE'

The reviews keep coming.

>So "its" unemployed. Gotcha. Can we dox this thing?

why wouldn't we?

That would be the best course of action, I agree.

Depends. A lot of employment contracts include 'behaviour' clauses. Basically if you do something that the company could reasonably argue would bring them into disrepute, they can fire you.

They've never had power in their life. The first time they find a sort of power they abuse it. They're just bad people, which is saying something when compared to the average chan lurker.

Find or shoop some nudes
Find this creature's family or employer, link them out of "concern"
You could also set up a fake social media account using her name on a site she isn't on yet, post a bunch of crap just subtle enough that people would believe it. Accidentally leak it all over. But that's more of a long con, you'd need a few months.
dox and pizza, 3 AM pizza, find her employer and ask why their staff is running about on social media trying to harm people
You could report her to various applicable agencies. If it has a kid report to cps, if it has a self-employment job report to the IRS for tax evasion.

If anons are local they can find its car and decorate it. Flaming bags of dog shit, etc.

If it has a dating profile make a fake account with chad pictures, catfish it, set up a date, obviously don't show up. lulz doubles if you can go "srry bbby please give me another chance, let's meet at x on y." to troll it twice.

Do you know what the term ostracization or pariah means? This shit has been going on for longer than the internet age.

Only difference is that things are far more tight knit now due to the internet, otherwise you would just be excluded from one group in society.

what did she mean by this?

She's qt and now she will become redpilled nazi waifu.

any clue what grocery store she works at?

Hey op! you must get their ID and use that in the link! Because they can just change it, use ie
>tweeterid.com
form
>twitter.com/intent/user?user_id=9304112576
they like change it.

But also archive it. The last one now, shut his shit down before I grabbed it.
archive.is/0kAUo
archive.is/QDUJN
archive.is/SJeLb
archive.is/UOyMz
archive.is/9Ix0D

Just generally do it. Fucker has either just disabled the account or he has gassed it.

Okay, so what we have here is a standard issue SJW devoting all of its time to calling out people who are not enthusiastic about BLM rioting. Thing is though, am I the only person who thinks that this tweet that supposedly resulted in this vet being fired does not look like the kind of thing that a veterinarian would say?

MAKE SJWS SALTY AGAIN.

I think it's disgusting that she, a privileged white person, is holding a job that she doesn't even really want, actively denying it to an unemployed, marginalized person who would be over the moon to have her job. A disgusting display of white privilege. She's a total hypocrite.

Someone's personal opinion is of no concern to the company unless it's blatantly over the line. What she said wasn't over the line. She's just mad and tired of seeing her country ruined, and then she gets fired over it??? Give me a break. She's got an easy lawsuit

If she has a PayPal her address information should be somewhere on there. It is probably tied to an eBay account that will also have an address.

SOMEBODY DESTROY THIS BITCH. GOD SHE MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY.

There's a time and place, but there's also losing your means of income, abiltiy to own a house and pay for it, as well as your livelyhood. Usually that matters more then making someone ave feefees.

Thanks for the recommendation, added to my reading queue.

Should take some of her own advice

Reminds me of this guy.

so Cred Forums whats the plan ? its our time to shine we gotta do something

Anything else?

These people ought to be fored themse- Oh right, SJWs don't work

(((yWn7/o0O)))

you're welcome skypebro

Im doxing the shit out of her. Here is the plan
>Dox
>Find Job
>Spam them with how Hannah is harassing people on twitter
>Get her fired.

The only way to stop this doxxing shit is having a couple SJW murdered for doing it.

holy shit

twitter.com/smashandbang

Wish he'd "bodykill" himself.

?

> do that
> one day later find a note on your own house's door
> "for you"

"Ghetto ass ignorant fucking low life's" is not over the line? Assuming that the vet who was supposedly fired did indeed actually tweet this, surely this is a textbook example of something that an organization would not want associated with them?

She didn't even say anything "racist".And you think a vet isn't allowed to complain about ghetto trash destroying cities, robbing and hurting innocent people?

Your opinion belongs in the nigger

Here is the FB page (can't post full URL due to Cred Forums's shitty spam filters)

BVClinic/reviews/

They are responding. Be sure to leave plenty of reviews letting them know your thoughts on firing staff who dare to have too much to think.

>"unthinkable" thoughts

Don't forget to message her personally on tiwtter guys

Well, we know she lives in New Bedford MA, and she works at a grocery store. Doesn't narrow it down too much but it's a start

Let us bring the fire to this bitch.

Apparently she's half black and her dad comes from Cape Verde if that helps tracking her down. Though I'm having doubts as this bitch doesn't have a hint of black at all.

that post is some serious over-analyzation, but i agree with the whole dehumanizing thing

How is it over the line?

How do you go from this?

You guys need to add negative reviews on the company page for firing their employee. Put them between a rock and a hard place

This is is bad but holy shit I don't really sympathise. Why don't people learn to GET THE FUCK OFF SOCIAL MEDIA

She lives on Bonney Street to be more precise.

Especially considering that she seems to hate her job. I think her boss should be told about this threat of arson and violence.

To this?

Can you really say 'people' if they're dead?

just stab the gas tank from underneath

If you are a vet, then presumably you would have to have gone to college and completed veterinary science degree. Does it seem likely to you that a person who has invested that much time in their education and is employed as a skilled professional would respond to rioting by making a lame-ass tweet?

If anything it seem like we should leave positive reviews. Why should some random business owner get a bunch of negative reviews from two different sides of an internet drama? Reviews are not for voicing a political opinion.

238 Bonney St., New Bedford, MA 02744

Source I got this from has never failed me on dox

It's her.

Unleash hell anons

>killing a dog
You wouldn't dare!

SHE'S TRANS-BLACK YOU SHITLORD

Can someone make another review saying they have no right to be policing a employees twitter account while they are off site not working.

This is fucking ridiculous they are going to get negative feedback from firing a employee over fucking twitter comments.

report this tweet to her employer user

give them a taste of their own medicine

>literally DELET THIS

ISN'T THAT A WHITE SUPREMACIST SYMBOL?

CALL HER EMPLOYER

GET HER FIRED.

I've been trying to figure this out forever. Isn't calling yourself bodies more dehumanizing? But I see black people using this even more than terms like poc lately.

By being a faggot.

It looks like he's always been a faggot.

This. I don't post shit but happy pics on Facebook Bc my company will fire me for wrongspeak on social media.

She lives about 30 minutes away from me. What should I do lads?

This. They were pressured by negative reviews to fire her. Pressure them with negative reviews to hire her back.

How do you know this? Link?

The public school system.

Where you work senpai?

please do this

She lives at a social services office...?

cross-post to Cred Forums to make it happen.

Can you really say people if they are niggers??

>238 Bonney St., New Bedford, MA 02744
That's the address for Catholic Social Services. I think your source has flaked on you.

cssdioc.org/contact/new_bedford.html

Is the fire rising?

find where she works

Have you even looked up that fucking address?

>"Ghetto ass ignorant fucking low life's" is not over the line?

Not at all. They're rioting over a fucking dead criminal.

This is the only acceptable response

Holy fucking shit
Praise Kek finish this bitch lads

You are blocked from following @baxtervet and viewing @baxtervet's Tweets
lol made a fucking minor comment not even racist/bigoted or anything in anyway still got blocked

Please someone report this to its employer.

Massfag reporting, how can I help?

New Bedford is an ABSOLUTE SHITHOLE

EVERYONE SCRAM

THIS.

Once we find her employer, let's report this too. Such contempt for her workplace.

I'll have in on this as well, I'll see if I can find anything on her and I'll post back here soon lads.

Don't get me wrong, it's not hate speech or whatever-the-fuck, but the mixture of swearing and classifying people as 'ghetto-ass' etc. is not especially productive in the context of Twitter is it? In any case, I am assuming that "the line" is the boundary of what can reasonably be considered to be remarks that are too inflammatory to justify the risk to the employer's reputation.

It is

Yea especially the whole mossad thing.
But he's right about some of his theories.

should we request Cred Forumslackup?

Update - the woman who was fired has deleted her Facebook account.

Apparently she didn't like my pepes

>twitter
>literally ever productive

spokeo.com/Hannah-Smith/Massachusetts/New-Bedford/p2016030718163516992634349519410?g=name_pt_pipl_scd01_tg02_&idx=&piplstart=

ANGLOSPHERE ON TOP

People get fired for much less. Personal conduct clauses are written into most employment contracts, and they're always written in favour of the employer being able to cut you off like a gangrenous limb.

Good luck taking "I was fired for expressing anti BLM sentiments" to court and winning.

THIS x1000

Does her workplace look familiar to you? Any idea what store this is?

twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/691135077011591168

The worst part of all this is the company would have never known (as she took the appropriate precautions) except some disgusting SJW fucking freak decided to stalk her and get her fired for having an opinion that she didn't like.

That's how low these fucking Leftists are willing to go.

nope

Guys! I think I found her house. Link here.
google.com/maps/place/Bonney St, New Bedford, MA/@41.6248467,-70.9290425,3a,60y,252.73h,77.86t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1saO8gYgUN428LuEr5S9WLCw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x89e4e3c04befaa75:0x4c42d5410b4a7dd3!8m2!3d41.6211218!4d-70.9282977

none of what she says hasnt already been said by other blacks and white people its very mild not racist at all. Ghetto can also mean whites or jews. I'm getting really sick of companies not being shamed by policing peoples off time. People have done way worse and business don't fire them.

Either contribute properly or fuck off. Nobody wants your attention whoring.

kek

Bait

>its protected.

Hahahahah.... fuckin nigger

Ok which one of you madmen was this?

currentobituary.com/member/obit/146138#.V-PgVhnTXqA

He's still working. That's her dead grandmother

No, I wouldn't hurt a köpek.

Many such cases!

me lmao

Keep it up lads. Kek's Fury will avenge the qt.

If that's correct then this is correct

See Whatever your heart desires, user. Looting, breaking and entering, threats. Let this scumbag know that society won't tolerate this crap.

because it sounds like they have no life, and the person reading the comment pictures a corpse in their head. it's a mind game.

You guys are literally retarded.
They are linked to her Twitter account

If my sources are correct, she lives on 65 Bonney Street.

Mail her lots of pepes.

Time to leave negative reviews for them firing her lel

A+++++++ would lol again

Oh damn....
>tfw live on the New Bedford border

Fair point, social media is social media - enough said. What I was trying to say though, is that since we all know that your online profile/identity as it is presented on social media is effectively permanent, wishing violence on people with language that has vaguely racist connotations on Twitter is just fucking stupid. Why would anyone voluntarily absorb so much risk to their reputation for the sake of one, small, angry outburst on Twitter?

Based Straya. No SJW can ever top our Aussies.

Because they aren't people

Is it not correct?

Lots of fellow MA fags here.
WESTERN MASS MASTER RACE

toplad

Why are white american women such degenerate cunts?

>Let's hope the place burns down
Sounds like a threat to me

Are you one of those greeks that became muslim in order to pay less tax?Are you a turk?

Idk, I'm just google earthing info you guys give. If your guys info is correct she lives there

wherever william barriteau lives (her friend) she lives 2 houses away according to her. two birds with one stone curiouscat.me/Younggawhd

I wonder if I could friend her and fuck her...

niggers gnna nig.

Western MA is the best. Boston and all the faggy areas around it give us a bad name

Oh. Okay. My sources link there as well.

@YoungGawhd

We found the following information associated with the account.

Text a code to the phone ending in 32
Email a link to ad**************@hotmail.com

>inb4 bait

We should be fighting against this kind of oversensitive babyfied thought policing, not finding reasoning.

Fellow Massfag, can confirm.

>3 mutual friends
holy shit you're in lad.

100% bro cant beat West Mass althoughi ts been pretty hot here lately. Can't wait for Fall to kick in.

bomb or just muslim savage?

what's the site

we shouldnt blame the sjw (she acted as expected). we should condemn the employer for taking this nonsense seriously. the sjw only has as much power as we let them, their views should be ignored, the same way you would ignore the rantings of a crazed drug addled homeless person you pass on the street

Her phone number so far is (774) 305-**32 Assuming if both of our sources are correct.

This is more important than trying to get her fired shes just some scumbag we really need to fucking stop this PC shit.

the vet put my dog down because he was black

Uncle or older Cousin with serious boundary issues

worst of it all....
I think I might "know" who one of these are, I am confident. But one turned or maybe was an SJW all along, that reddit foolishly taught this skank.

She started doxing the very same person cuz one said "nigger".

I'm not sure, just looks like someone gone total nigger. Fuck that bitch if it's her. I always told them, don't do that, you don't kno who the other person is. If it is her, she loves to take cameras

She was pretty ousted for shit

In the context of the Tweet, even if it wasn't intended as a reference to black ghettos, it obviously reads as such. Anyway, it doesn't matter if it's 'mildly racist'. It just seems to me that this is a pretty dumb move for a veterinarian. Are we sure that the vet tweeted this? Maybe some kid or a drunk friend or whatever got hold of her phone and tweeted it?

>we should condemn the employer for taking this nonsense seriously.

NIgger detected

>twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/757280377312514048
reported and blocked.

dont talk to suicide cultists.
pretend they are already dead and block and mute them upon identifying them.

Not the best job. But here you go.

The employer needs to feel wrath too.

instagram.com/younggawhd/

I'd agree with you but unfortunately this cunt has made this a living. And she's about to go on welfare

its a stop and shop

floors match, as well as the purple shopping cart handles

You can't seriously blame her because some spastic SJW freak show manipulated her words and got her fired. Fag.

I can't believe they would employ such a slacker.

That's a shat mart electric cart! Please don't ask how I know!

Nice feet

>hack webcams I meant

ya i was thinking that. i dont tihnk theres any big y's out over there.

32 you idiot

STop and Shop is a supermarket chain in our area. This is about to get fun.

Karen smith (her mum and an asian):

/profile.php?id=100000841792072

Kevin Smith - her dad:

profile.php?id=100000593567200

>Stop and Shop
There's only one around here and it's probably the one on King's Highway.

found the muslim

We've got her

You're doing God's work, son.

No. I grew up with many turks and kurds.
My nickman was alman abi lol.
Probably because everyone here knows my 4 big brothers.
Never got beat up in my whole life either.

>FIRED from her job as a vet.
We're gonna take care of our vets!

MAGA

My source is 99.9% accurate

>making fun of 9/11
Holy shit we have her now.

Friend her. Use her profile to find where she works.

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But why? Why would a workplace give a shit about an opinion or anything at all not related to said work?

My whole office knows im full 1488 and management doest give a fuck

SOMEONE SHOP A DONALD TRUMP HAT

>pronounces name HA-nuh SMITH

How the fuck do you pronounce Hannah as Hanuh?

>if the sjw gets people fired who will pay the taxes that go towards the sjw's government benefits? dont they realize if they keep this up long enough they may be forced to get a job.

So she brazenly admits being a dog-napper. Isn't that a crime?

What is the caption

Says here there are two Stop And Shops in New Bedford. Gotta be one of these.

google.co.uk/maps/search/stop and shop new bedford/@41.6473893,-70.973429,13z/data=!3m1!4b1

Someone already found out she works at Stop & Shop. There's only one around here and pic related is it with phone number and all.

Stop and Shop. Easy. If she does work there, it'd prob be this one, which is really close to her house. Assuming all other info is right

Refer to I can use that picture instead though.

Your "source" is 411.com

if new bedford wasn't an hour drive for me i'd probably go and fuck with her.

Good. My source is pretty accurate too.

because these people infect every facet of society

Would it even matter if she did or not? The fact is the company already fired her over stupid fucking faggot tweets. You know before now I just ignore this type of shit but this is just getting to much. Threaten people or talk badly about the company you work for fine you'll get fired. Talk about something unrelated to the company you work for on your off hours you get fired?

>speshul sneuflaxe demonstrating how to pronounce her dirt-common peasant name

user manipulate the shit out of this bitch until she's craving your cock and will do anything you say, then dump her in the cruelest way possible. Continue teasing her hot and cold, tell her to kill herself. If you play it right she could become an hero. Girls like this are insecure mental cases with a list of issues longer than your grocery shopping.

That's because you live in Lithuania.

Or that one, either one she works at

pinochet should have killed all of your family

DOUBLE CONFIRMATION

twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/655934884716937216

I'm trying to find ehr name on fb but everything I find is fucking crazy, all kind of feminist talk and retweets and sit wtf

kek wills it

That soulless eye colour is very germanic.
There is something really wrong with german dna, I'm convinced a cuck gene exists.

Make sure her family and friends live up to her standard of social excellence

Thats bc baltics are based

This is the right answer. I'm so sick of these businesses and schools bending over for this SJW non sense.

The day of the rope is coming.

A german with 5 kids...Your fathers pretty based.

No doubts now lads. Time for karma.

>Le Argentinian Jew

whats the likelihood shes at work right now?

idk if calling the store is the best move thanks to the piblicity it would give her, but she has enough content to id a car or bike or some other personal item of hers.

shit, if a new bedford bro wants to, walk around inside and do a scan til shes id'd

Holy fuck. Yep that's the Stop and Shop Logo

jesus christ lads we did it

Guessing here.

Because a person is a person and a body is a thing. To erase differences between people means making them the same. Thus you need to dehumanize those you want to equalize. Therefore your targets need to be stripped from their personhood.

Compare:
There is no difference between black and white persons.

There is no difference between black and white bodies.

Welp. Does anyone know if she's working right now?

I'll go to both and check if someone can figure it out.

Also, this needs to be shopped to show her sucking a black dick

What the FUCKKKKKK

Why was the post with the stop and shop picture deleted??!!

Holy shit, it's fucking legit. Karen is a step-mother, but Kevin is the father.

That's just it, I am skeptical that the vet authored the Tweet in the first place. If she did though, well, I suppose I would be inclined to think that if she wasn't going to receive a fucking SJW lunatic, then it was going to be some other consequence down the road. Sure, it's pathetic that we have to be so conscious of how our identities are presented online. But just because this state of affairs is pathetic, it does not mean that you can just ignore them and act surprised when you encounter problems.

Mods deleting doxx?

Keep repostin' lads.

where has this image gone?

>losing your job because you wanted to impress people on twitter DOT com

fucking kek

This is William Barriteau's boyfriend, jesus. I'm still on the search for info, can someone make a compilation post of all her information so far?

is this her?

pinterest.com/hannahfaye31/

sucks she such an annoying sjw cunt. She'd be a perfect qt Aryan girl.

jesus christ that will get her fired instantly
>used to work at supermarket

They are 0 tolerance about this shit

playing SJW GO?

Even better!!!!!!!!!! Send it to Stop and Shop she works out and she'll get fired asap

Why was this delet?

Wow Cred Forums after hours is too much SJW bullshit for me to handle. I'm going to sleep so I can hang out with the google and skype memers

I'd "fuck" her desu

My "source" is something simple to get yet you retards couldnt get it

She looks like Brad Pitt's kid all grown up

MODS GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>after hours
Lad, we've only just begun.

pure coincidence my friend

come on, people need to start suing these companies. this is literally north korea level of shit

NEW THREAD PPL!!!!!!!

someone call her work and ask if she's there

>all these deleted posts

>boyfriend
um

are you sure?

We should really gift her a two week trip to the Philippines for her good work as social justice storm trooper, standing up for BLM n' shit.

This is hardly the way a good employee would talk about their colleagues in public. Management should be told, surely.

Here you go

/profile.php?id=100001031387162

>twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/655934884716937216

this is the golden ticket boys and girls. retail shops have zero-tolerance to promoting drug use.

USE THIS AGAINST HER

I don't understand why the company fired her, its not like these dindus would've spent money in the store.

Yup, this is something you can turn tables with.

Do god's work and write bad reviews
goo gl/h3VUmm
it awaits

shes purging her identity from us

but it is too late

It's fucking her! I know it!
Have anyone done any doxes? PRolly noes into the hidings of the id too.....

was schooled in this shit...

well still have to find some hacked webcams here, then it's no question

Fucking idiot exposed people to ISIS for her fucking feels, someone said nigger so let's expose the ones who taught me and a complete innocent volunteer fucking bitch if it's her

This is my new sjw hatefuck waifu Tbh

She is aware we are monitoring her

save everything you can before she starts deleting

She's from fucking Massachussets. That's it. I'm blaming her personally for the Deportation of Acadians. She owes me reparations, fucking bitch,

Dont get her fired just like that.
Force her to read /pol and convert her.Who knows she might your faithful "eva"

I hope Cred Forums has learned to archive things before posting them here

Holy fuck, I don't think she ever leaves twitter. It's just post after post after post after post etc.

Considering whether to send her a message just to spook her, something along the lines of "Getting innocent people fired from their jobs is going to get you in a big heap of trouble. Lets see how the shoe fits on the other foot shall we?"

>"The first and fiercest punishment ought to fall first and foremost on the traitor, second on the enemy. If I had but one bullet and I were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it."

It is without a doubt that the company must be targeted for this. A company ought to understand the value in having at least some duty to its own. If you cannot trust your place of business, then what purpose is there in making money for it?
Betrayers are the ultimate scum, the fundamental lowlife of civilization. To lend power to an agitation through complicity that harms those under your wing is to let enemies do harm to children.

It must be understood that employees at this location are not safe. Their personal beliefs and positions are unsafe to maintain. It should be understood that it is a treacherous place of business.

>Manly disgruntled look

Without boobs she looks like a gay twink fuck boi

They can't stop us

Fuck off cuck

Are we wasting an opportunity here by getting her fired? I mean, some might say that the better course of action would be to threaten to contact her employer unless she provides a video of herself masturbating.

SAVE EVERYTHING

New thread please

can someone send an email with the photo of her doing drugs?

GUYS

Archive this thread.

Get a contingency chat room if it gets deleted (discourse or something). Fuck this bitch and the faggot mods.

The British are always the schemers

You seem to hold veterinarians in an oddly high regard. Vet is a career path for people who like animals. That doesn't make them saints of altruists.

They got it wrong. It's because the person is the the soul and mind, and it has no color for them, the body is nothing for them.
Racists only see the bodies, which are colored and assumes they know the people and hate them.

She looks fucking horrid when not in favorable makeup covered angles, one of the pictures she deleted from her work made her look like a 30 something woman.
I'm glad her life is already shit but we need to drive her to suicide.

We take care of our vets
MAGA

That's why she works at a grocery store. We could probably prove just by monitoring her that she is posting sjw shit all day while working.

qt

And she's squashing them. They're probably already becoming pendulous pancakes. Oh well.

Jesus christ if we can get her employer's e-mail I'll send them a nicely worded e-mail including the images of her smoking and her taking the piss out of 9/11 and all. I'll act like a concerned customer and criticise the company for hiring people who behave like this.

That's why you kicked us out!

my tits are bigger

Mental illness

so are you pussies going to do something or what?

holy shit let's find employer's e-mail, some american who live near the store help us

Annoyingly the Stop And Shop site seems to be down right now. I'm sure there'll be a customer services/complaint email on there.

Why are all SJWs coincidently whores?

Eternal anglos

It's like Robert Pattinson on gayroids.

Stop humanizing the enemy.

Mental illness

Its NOT a coincidence

I'm thinking about a British man saying stop and shop and it's making me wet

We have her home address, full name, place of work and evidence of her making fun of 9/11, and calling the police KKK

Contact her. Make her contact the vet and say she made the whole thing up, or fuck her life up.

I don't hold them in especially high regard. In fact, I am getting the distinct impression that this particular vet is a fucking idiot, albeit an idiot being victimized by an even worse idiot. I am just conscious of the fact you have to do a fair bit of chemistry, biology, mathematics etc. at college to do the job. I (perhaps naively) assume that if you spend that much time at college doing relatively challenging courses, then odds are you are not going to be a total idiot.

If you have the URL Looked for cached or archived versions (archive.org way back machine)

New thread cunts!!!!

Agreed our priority is to get the vet her job back

NEW BREAD WHEN

sorry, just thinking of all the nasty shit I'd do to this qt Aryan.

So we know she's working at one of these stores, only issue is they don't have an e-mail address and there are two stores close together, I suppose any American anons could call up and make complaints but we don't know which store she's at.

looking for her I found this wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=vqGbCkQ90tM
youtube.com/watch?v=WxddP2DPnvg

Something nice to accompany that bong pic:

twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/653825440281444352

you can always ring and complain. +1 508 - 993 -1791

As a new fag. It makes me so happy to see this sort of thing unfold.

What's with the fucking makeup

ARCHIVE THIS

ARCHIVE THIS

Guess it's because they are like the fucking hippies 2.0? We don't got them here like this.

Nah. I didn't find any direct connections to the person I thought this was, but this person was so ousted by everyone. about I dunno 9-10 months ago or so, maybe more.

I don't see any hacked cameras either, then again she is also plastering her face everywhere along with close friends.
>So I assume we know who this cunt is?

The one I think about thould have (allegedly) a coal burning brother or sister with kids.

She is also very young, which can fit.

Nah I stop here. You tell me moar, I have not seen this before. Been off that grid a bit

On it senpai!

It's the Dartmouth one bro

twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/734151272585121792

poast new bread

If she wasn't such a bloody cunt, I'd think she was cute.

Go get'er boys. Show these fucks that they can't just run around and bully people without repercussions.

nope, shorthair disgusting man dyke pig shit either way

THIS

New Thread faggots

Which is perfect

damn! fine detective work! now time for some emails and facebook messages on that stop n shop

So a friend of mine deleted his account after calling out one of the SJW's who supported this YoungGawd bitch. She flipped out and he literally never said a single bad thing about Blacks, just said the rioters were unreasonable, and she freaked out and screeched about how, by opposition to he rioters, he's racist.

Just, wow.

Get one of these.
Thank me later.

based ausbro

Right, if she wasn't a disgusting piece of garbage she would be fine. As in, grow her hair out and stop being a delusional whore.

Demolish her car at night
Send pizza to her
Spraypaint her house
Steal her mailbox

Hide yourself until she comes out of her house and scream "I'M GONNA GET YOU HANNAH" then run away

Don't forget to film it for us

FLY YOU FOOLS

How about xir?

HOW'S THIS SOUND BOYS?

Im surprised this isnt common sense. Anything you put on social media that you wouldn't be perfectly comfortable saying in front of your boss or your bosses boss is a potentially a employment terminating offence. The only reason people feel more comfortable saying this shit online is the presumption that it wont get back to their company. That is unfortunatly not a sound assumption, unless you are decent at hiding your online identity.

Very nice. Would freak her out.

She won't see it

No no NO. She'll tell her boss in advance - "some trolls are after me". We need to get in touch as concerned customers who've heard about her drug habit and rude tweets about the company (with pics).

That's a catholic charities social service building

Good point, I was thinking more about making her scared but guess she can't do anything if she has no idea what's happening.

THIS ONESIE

Why not both?

DIAMONDS

Send it to her employer as is.

GODDAMN WHY IS THIS FUCKING SITE DOWN

stopandshop.com/contact-us/
stopandshop.com/contact

In this era of hormonal therapy, I'm not even sure she's not actually a boy with boobs.

friend someone on her friends list, then send it. She won't see it otherwise.

Nice.

And what will be the oh so awesome vengeance? Pizzas, prank calls, bag of dog shit at front doors?

Give me a break. Put a fired woman into contact with her parents, get her evicted from college or fired from her own job. Something with genuine reprecusions .

i sent the baxter vet this comment:

It has come to my attention that you have fired an employee because of a twitter post she made regarding the charlotte riots. This is wrong, un-American, anti-free speech, likely illegal, and just plain stupid. The fact that you, and other companies like yourself, kowtow to these twitter activists who get offended over twitter posts or Facebook posts and then do all they can to ruin peoples lives by getting them fired is sickening. you are disgusting.

baxtervet.com/Contact.html

No. Wait until AFTER the attack. You'll just get her to protect herself.

Cool, but can you make it red?

Like a pic from a better, happier parallel universe

Did they respond?

Based on the red signage and motorized cart color, id say a Target store.

It might just be blocking your IP.
The site works for me, but the comment categories are a clusterfuck.