Is there any hope at all for this shithole?

Is there any hope at all for this shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg
youtube.com/watch?v=wTPrr4zhcKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if people decide to start a revolution against the failed government and become more pro-western then get help from NATO

Who cares

No land in Google continent is salvageable without a never before spent amount of money.

If sweden sends back every Somali, maybe.

>if people decide to start a revolution against the failed government and become more pro-western then get help from NATO

This was a joke, right? I can't tell anymore.

Somaliland is good place I heard

British somalia is already livable

No, too many Googles and Islam.

sweden is their only hope

The north is somewhat stable and safe.

Somalia is safer than Sweden now.

youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg

As long as America stays out of it. Somalia did great before America made it a shithole. And now America has left it alone for a while (due to making other parts of the world shitty) so it's coming back up.

All the googles emigrated to Malmö

Somalia was an Italian colony.

Really makes you think.

Careful with that mouth, we might just come free your ass.

The only hope is Sweden.

What's this Google meme?

>majority Muslim country
No

Google banned the word Google so we replaced it with Google.

No, unless we can say fuck off to NATO, the UN, and all the stupid RoEs that fucked us in the first place.

Kill all the googles

You would do them gods works for bombing the asshole of earth.
>Somalia.

End their suffering.

google is the new n word to bypass Google's new 1984-esque policy and monitorbots

Stefan argues that it has actually gotten objectively better since the government collapsed.

But isn't that ancap paradise?

youtube.com/watch?v=wTPrr4zhcKY

g|o|o|g|l|e
=
n|i|g|g|e|r
>Don't ask and keep memeing

The solution is to stop sending them money and aid.
The whole problem with Africa is the (((powers that be))) managed to convince the entire western world to start sending them shit tons of food and water and the primitives bred like rats on it, inflating the continents' population far beyond what africa can actually support.
I'm sure the reason (((they))) did this had nothing at all to do with the vast amounts of mineral resources in africa, or any vain hope of stabilizing the region enough to exploit them. But regardless of the intentions, it's just turned in to a shit show, and people keep throwing aid and money in to the pit like you can bribe africa in to not being a wasteland anymore

God.
The cringe is real.

Fixed.

>invade
>Genocide
>Build wall on the border
>Build hueg army

It worked with America and it can work in Africa too.

canada used to be really really gungho on peacekeeping, fucking somalis ruined that so we were more reluctant to get involved anymore and caused the disbanding of a regiment. they were the start of our decline, there's no hope for them

a nuke would be good

Aren't they the only country left in the world without a (((central bank)))