Calais Jungle volunteers accused of 'sexually exploiting' camp's refugees

French women are confirmed for absolute whores, volunteering at migrant camps in order to get BBC.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-volunteers-sex-refugees-allegations-facebook-care4calais-a7312066.html

>The man wrote: “I have heard of boys, believed to be under the age of consent, having sex with volunteers. I have heard stories of men using the prostitutes in the Jungle too.

>“I have heard of volunteers having sex with multiple partners in one day, only to carry on in the same vein the following day. And I know also, that I’m only hearing a small part of a wider scale of abuse."

>The man added that the majority of cases in question involved female volunteers and male refugees – which he claimed risked the objectification of women volunteering in the camp.

>He wrote: “Female volunteers having sex enforces the view (that many have) that volunteers are here for sex. This impression objectifies women in the camp and increases the risks."

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7e7_1473729934
youtube.com/watch?v=XUr_KQbWNGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least the French nation will support the soon to be single mums :)

>His comments prompted accusations of sexism and misogyny from female members of the group. One commented on the post: “I find this attitude incredibly patronising and paternalistic with added sexism and racism.

>“There is a serious point in here among all the moralistic bullshit but I find it very off-putting. I find the assertion that women choosing to have sex encourages rape quite frankly disturbing.”

>This impression

Always with the wording, these types. It's not an "impression", bitches are having pipe laid in the vagoo all day long and you're just getting the "impression" they're objectifying themselves? They're going there for sex, it's what they do, apparently. There's nothing else to it, it's not a feeling or facade, it just is.

Kill the west, we don't deserve to live

This story will get more traction than any rape story.

What the fuck has the West come to?

Are you surprised? Now do you understand why women are supporting mass immigration?

Just imagine what happens if millions of Russian girls come to your country, would you be against?

All this bullshit is about sex, like everything.

Imagine the scandal if I volunteer to fuck female refugees...

This may be the only chance to give this a lot of attention. Do it for us, descend into the depths of africa.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gotta protect those poor innocent women from the rapefugees right??

Really makes you think

>female
>refugees

Fuck is wrong with these people?

Sort yourselves out lads.

no normal person would spend time in shitholes like that. the people searching for aids are antifa types

This is the only thing I have against the alt right, their ridiculous white knight syndrome. Western women don't want to be saved, we live exactly in the world they want.

wtf

>Maya Konforti, who volunteers for Auberge des Migrants, told The Independent about another case in which a British female volunteer had built up a “bad reputation” in the camp by sleeping with multiple refugees. She found the right refugee and now she’s with him. That’s what I hear. She’s back in the UK and lives with a refugee.

everything is beyond fucked up

Better be sued for murder than for sexual crime, at least the message would be stronger.

Yeah, I know, but I was just saying that what is acceptable for a woman is a crime for a man. That's crazy.

Even though this is disgusting I'm sure those females aren't 10/10 qt blondes, rather disgusting rebelling creatures

>The man wrote: “I have heard of boys, believed to be under the age of consent, having sex with volunteers

Judging by the pictures of some of these "boys" he really means 30 year old somalian niggers.

Why hasn't the place been firebombed yet?

>antifa gives muslims herpes and sypillis and they all spread it to each other

BASED WHORES

we can hang them after theyre done

wtf, I want to volunteer now

>tfw driving down the Calais highway and someone put a twig in the road

Music is perfect
liveleak.com/view?i=7e7_1473729934

Well I've officially lost all hope now.

Just want this to end.

I cant even anymore...

they are qt blonds. you don't get the female mind set. they find exotic more attractive, its because they genetically are programmed to mate with those who do not look like themselves.

People are literally programmed to mate with people who look like themselves. It's called genetic attraction. Family members who are separated at birth and meet as adult tends to be extremely attracted to one another. The Westermarck effect normally prevents a strong attraction between family members because the genetic similarity would normally be a huge bonus.

>they find exotic more attractive
This is literally the opposite of reality. Trudeau has really fucked your head up, bruv. Almost every white woman I've been with has told me in private that they find non-white men to be disgusting. And I'm not even a 1488 fag, I hardly ever talk about how racist I am in front of women. They just volunteer this information.

Noooooooo.

I don't wany to live on this country anymore.

Can polish people accept me Cred Forums ?

Daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=XUr_KQbWNGs

that guy actually sued the news station and got 1500 euro because they cutted up pieces of the interview

[CAN'T WAKE UP]

Isn't it illegal to get a paternity test in France? When something like that is outlawed it really says something.

Remember
their "muh oppression" say more than real evidence ever could

>i heard
>i heard
>i'm only hearing
Ok that seems super legit already

>muh objectification of wymmyns
Go fuck yourself

Jesus fucking Christ.

>when the "evidence" all begins "I have heard..."

>i hear

its sexual exploitation because none of the women produced an anchor baby yet

>Western women don't want to be saved, we live exactly in the world they want.
Be fair, Western women only want this due to Jewish programming. They need to be saved - not so much from Mohammed as from Zog

the obvious mistake here was giving women rights

Seriously, it's just some cucks fantasy being fed by 1000 refugees fantasy.

They refugees come from such repressed cultures that if they see a 2 woman in shorts in a room with 4 men their mind finishes the story.

Was the door open the whole time? "They had sex in the view of everyone" etc

Would love to see these female volunteer

My bet is half 40 years old or more and the other half disgusting anti fa with self confidence issue.

I know a bunch of "refugee welcome" and they're not balanced individual.

Well one is but she doesn't go near any immigrant at all lmao

What is it with French women and shacking up with invaders?

You face a conundrum, Cred Forums.

On one hand you detest the third world shitskin, partly because he regards western women as completely disposable whores and treats them like tissues to be nutted inside then tossed in the trash.

On the other hand, your women prove him correct time and time again.

You could become a MGTOW, but that would require an impressive neckbeard and MLP figurine collection. You could become a nihilist, but that only works when you're a top dog with enough scrilla to not need to play nice in a system of moralistic bullshit. You could become a muslim yourself, but fun is literally banned in islam.

The only correct answer is to convert to Judaism and reap the benefits. The kike master race is actually the final Red Pill. Think about it.

Holy fuck, adventurous horny chicks wanna fuck dangerous and manly vagrants instead of boring homebody cucks? Jesus, fire up the gas chambers. This is absolute degeneracy and a mockery to our great ancestors.

>women objectifying themselves
>we must make sure that they're not being objectifying!
Fucking dipshits and whores.

Another antifa old shag

Who cares?

You guys rage as if this is some sort of shocking surprise. For the libtard women of this world getting that niggerdick has always been the subtext of all their social activism. This goes back to fucking victorian times. Freed slave and negro hero Frederick Douglass fucked at least three white wimmin activists back in the day.

>libtard women

*all

Fuck off and write your fantasies somewhere else leaf

fuck this place is depressing.....I need to get off this site before i blow my head off...

So they're prostitutes doing it for free. Just find out their names and let the rest of the men know to avoid at all costs. Let the whores die in the streets where they belong.

>tfw we can't get refugees fast enough and we look like shit compared to these progressive countries

>its because they genetically are programmed to mate with those who do not look like themselves

Hahaha, low test cuckolds actually believe this. Nah, they're just no attracted to you, mate haha.

R A R E F L A G

Luckily, that one normalized at least a little bit.

haha white women love Arab men. Last month, I was at a Toronto party where I talked to this 10/10 mid 20s professional woman. Eventually, her Asian BF comes up to her and introduces himself to me. After he leaves, his wife tells me she wants my dick, because her BF is a pussy LOL. So while he's drinking his gay drink in the corner, we sneak out to one of the bathrooms and we fuck.
This is the third time this has happened BTW.

>exploiting
They might have sex there, but there's no exploiting.
Just to be safe no decent person engages in a relation with these dirty things, I'd round up every single volunteer and throw them out of Europe. No returning.

If you read the article, they actually do report on men going there to fuck some refugees.

There's even talk that some women force underage refugees to have sex with them in return for food.

Reminder to purge EVERYTHING in that jungle, including all whites who are present there.

pretty much this.

these places already filter for mentally damaged people, it is no surprise that you end up with an unusually high amount of total nutjobs

>Maya Konforti, who volunteers for Auberge des Migrants, told The Independent about another case in which a British female volunteer had built up a “bad reputation” in the camp by sleeping with multiple refugees.

sheeeeiiit

It's the "ch'nord" anyway, we know they're degenerates.

>Viva La France!
>Volunteer at migrant camp because you're so progressive
>Get gang raped
>Cult of Diversity says you were asking for it
>Cult of Diversity says in fact YOU are the one who just abused the feral niggers that raped you!
Such is life in France in the year 2016.

I don't believe it at all, there had been plenty of stories of volunteer women being raped and having the whole thing covered up for the sake of The Cause. Now they've moved on to claiming the rape victims are seducing the men. Pathetic. The more the people push back, the more extreme The Powers That Be are going to get.

Hope you froggie faggots didn't get rid of all your guillotines.

It is.

>ch'nord

Quoi?

>it is a poster gives lessons to other posters about their country on an imageboard episode

you must inform the justice you want to do a test. you can't sneakily do one.

Can you sneakily do one for your information, then parallel construction an official test?

Hahahahahahaha oh wow

Say it with me lads

BURN

This.