Amerifats want to ban Muslims to prevent islamic terrorism

>Amerifats want to ban Muslims to prevent islamic terrorism
>Amerifats don't want to ban guns to prevent gun crime

Makes perfect sense! Ameritards, everybody!

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/coulter-on-gun-violence-if-you-compare-white-populations-we-have-the-same-murder-rate-as-belgium/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If we ban more Muslim's from coming in, we still have to worry about the ones already here.

Same with guns. Those of us that own a firearm would be rather likely to "lose them in a freak boating accident", should a ban appear one day.

SHALL

Tastes like freedom.

Muslims
>might be a jihadist
>then has intent to do physical harm to citizens

Gun
>is a gun
>has no intent, lays there

Amerisharts are right though

Guns don't smell, look and sound as bad as fucking goat fucking pop rocks in their smelly fucking pajamas.

Shutup Van Lugge you're stoned.

>gun-owning is an ideology
Gayer Germany strikes again.

Guns don't come with a handbook that tells them to murder people who don't believe in gunpowder.

Muslims do come with a handbook that tells them to murder people who don't believe in islam.

>toothpaste in charge of logic

You can't feasibly ban guns in america you dumbass

>guns cause crime
Wew lad

muslims are much more dangerous and deadly than guns.

>muslims cause terrorist attacks

wew lad

Yes because most violent gun crime happens with completely legal guns just going off by themselves killing people in the streets

you're such a fucking nog, jihadists infiltrate with the intent to kill, a majority of gun violence occurs with illegally obtained firearms. You ban guns and the only people left with them are nogs and the police. Yes, all us law abiding Americans should give up our only protection against a police state and violent niggers.

also
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>what is "jihad"?
>jihad isn't real islam

>ban guns to prevent gun crime
>not ban niggers

every murderous happening over the past year began with one phrase before the bodies dropped

>a l l a h u a c k b a r

Trump is the best.
Obama Kill innocent people in Europe and USA and you still believe on is lies. Killing Bin Laden was not enough. ISIS was made by Osama Obama. Not Muslims. The reason why Trump want Muslims out and Mexicans too. So... Obama is a Racist.

We would have to ban niggers to prevent gun crime.

Well said. This is truer than anything Hillary has uttered in front of a TV

>inanimate object vs an unpredictable human being with beliefs and will act on those beliefs

wow... really made me think

>gun bans
>doing anything to help reduce crime rates
lolno. That didnt work here and we had a shit load less guns to begin with

Guns don't kill people, people do, just like bombs, which is why you ban muslims as even "moderate" ones are in favour of sharia law.

>We want to get rid of violence, but we don't want our rights infringed
Wow, you must be very smart to notice this "contradiction"!

Kill yourself.

Even if we ban guns, people will find ways to get them anyway through illegal means.

Lame thread, you are a faggot

Muslims use guns to kill non muslims
Muslims use trucks to kill non muslims
Muslims use knives,axes,meat cleavers to kill non muslims
Muslims use bombs to kill non muslims

Leftists' solution ?
Take guns away from non muslims

I hope you get invaded

guns are inanimate. the immadindus have free will with little self control, like an untrained shelter dog.

Literally get the fuck out of my country. You're either a muslim or a spastic. either way I don;t like you

>i can't trust the gouverment
>i'll give up everything that protects me from the gouverment and give them full power
Makes perfect sense!

here you go OP

mediaite.com/tv/coulter-on-gun-violence-if-you-compare-white-populations-we-have-the-same-murder-rate-as-belgium/

A gun has never committed a crime.

NOT

Ban the people not the tool. A knife is a useful item until someone stabs someone with it.

We need to ban assault trucks too, knives, freedom of speech, the list goes on in your little autistic world of cuckoldry. Kill yourself.

Guns don't kill people. Shitskins do.
Stop being a faggot.