LONG LIVE PRESIDENT DUTERTE

Talked about this with Cred Forums, too, but I thought this would be relevant here as well.

>be me
>live in mexico of asia
>extra-judicial killings and shit, everyone's fucking scared to go out alone at night
>gonna turn 18 soon
>dad says he will come home from overseas
>so fucking happy since I haven't seen him in six years, with the exception of skype
>fast forward 2 weeks, tomorrow is my birthday
>hyped because I know he'll at least be there, the fact that there are souvenirs is another story entirely
>he didn't show
>felt so fucking pissed, felt real fucking betrayed by my dad
>fast forward two days, still pretty mad at my dad, but I go to school anyway
>head home, sister is sitting by the entrance, crying
>think some asshole must've broke her heart or something
>putangina.jpg
>ask her what's wrong
>she doesn't respond, just gasping in-between sobs
>two cops come from the direction of our living room
>mfw my father got killed

They said they found illegal drugs in his possession. I know him, though. There is absolutely no way he would do that or have those. I feel like total fucking shit for getting so mad at him. I miss you, dad. I'm sorry. I'm sorry...

If true I'm sorry for your loss OP. That's a terrible to happen.

I like Du30, I think the world needs a few more leaders like him. Mexico would be top of the list.

>Dont see your dad in 6 years
>hurr i know he wouldnt have drugs

hope duterte executes your family by association

Personally, I like the fact that Duterte has taken the lead. In my head, the worst he could have been was a criminal murderer.

I don't think he's wrong.

At least he's not stealing desu
I just wish there will be real change soon.

me too

how do you know he wouldnt have illegal drugs OP? why was he overseas? is there an actual history of cops planting drugs on random people just to kill them? is your father possibly a political figure that they would want to take out?

you are not telling us the full story.

most probably overseas, working

as for op, your dad should've surrendered or cooperated. Sorry for your loss though

Well, the current situation is that there are extra-judicial killings as per the order of the president.
As long as an individual is a known pusher/user of drugs, they can be killed by vigilantes, and most cops won't bother investigating.

My family isn't exactly the richest, and my dad found an opportunity overseas since he knew a guy in Canada.

There are stories of cops killing the wrong dude and when they found him clean, they planted some drugs on him, though I'm not entirely sure. maybe my dad got hooked up while overseas, I wouldn't know.

All I know is that he's fucking dead.

He's still literally better than the other candidates though.

The previous president buried his fucking dog in the "Libingan ng mga Bayani" which literally means "The Graveyard of Heroes". Some real fucking historic figures there, where they rejected one of the best presidents (economically) while his dog was fucking buried there jfc man holy shit

Whoops.
By "he" around the last part, I'm talking about Duterte. He's still the best candidate atm imho

As much as possible, find out the truth.

If he's not involved with drugs at all, make sure to take those sons of bitches police down. Legally, mind you.

If he is, i'm sorry for your loss and I understand the hard choices your dad had to make to support your family.

When my mom went as an OFW, my family's condition went downhill, but it provided us with enough food on the table and my education.

Nice LARPing there. How much did they paid you?

Lay off ameriburger, this can happen.

Yes it can happen, except it never happened.

sage

Show proof of dead daddy or fuck off. If you have proof im sorry for your loss

druggie btfo

This shit is happening every day with different families.
Except we don't know which ones are real and which ones aren't. The killings are real. They're happening today, right now, as we speak. We're financially fucked at the moment, and the government's too busy with the killings as a whole to pay for damages.
Not like they would, considering he's labeled a criminal by their standards.

Holy shit I've never felt this defeated my entire life

t. Matobato
(For the rest of the world he's the alleged leader of "Duterte's" (((Death Squad))) most likely paid by liberals since he flip flops on his public hearing)

He's just a LARPing retard just ignore him SpĆ¼rdo

Yeah, lemme just scavenge for that selfie I took with his corpse in it, ya fat cunts

Realtalk tho, Matobato is a fucking retard.

>30 fucking gunmen
>shooting at one dude
>dude isn't dead
>"Lila Dequatro+1 isn't the real dirty dan"

god, don't compare me to that fucktard. He's literally wasting the time of the government to finally put DeLima behind bars.

>Shows CNN video of a supposed woman testifying that Matobato goes to the carinderia with guns akimbo loudly claiming he's DDS

>Later says "Di po nagmamayabang na DDS ako"

literally lol'd

if you're paying 2 actors, at least get them to agree on the same shit

Sorry for your loss OP. Someone should plant drugs on duterte then shoot him in the gut

Not his fault, it's police doing their job

As much as I think druggies deserve death, Duterte is just giving people freedom to perform a witch hunt. What's to stop someone from killing someone for no good reason, then planting drugs on their corpse?

Not his fault, too, imho.

I say this to myself everyday.
That saving most means sacrificing the rest.

Just like how that insecticide shit for the zyka infected motherfuckers accidentally killed a shitton of bees.

>3,000 killed (vigilante killings + legit police operations)

Let's break the number down:

>1,500 killed due to legit police operations wherein the victims shoot at the police
>1,500 killed due to drug peddlers killing each other to cover their asses (these are the ones wtih cardboard signs)

>16,000 arrested, all ALIVE, because they didn't fight back at the police

Compare 1,500 vs 16,000. Why focus on the small number?

>700,000 surrerndered, also all alive.

So that's 700K + 16K all alive, compared to 1,500 dead for good reason (they shoot at the police). and Another 1,500 druggies vs druggies deaths in which Duterte had nothing to do with.

Not bad. I see no human rights violations.

exactly what I'm talking about at

Our justice system (hopefully) is fighting for the people again.

Hell, even Duterte said he's going to give rewards to people that root out corrupt police

2Mil if i'm not mistaken

These days, it's also high time to settle "personal grudges".

Idfk. Just speculation at this point, cause they're not gonna investigate.

Tragic thing. I hope your dad wasn't killed by accident a least.

Hang on and keep living your life.

What will happen if he kills/arrests 100k druggies though? Will he actually start improving the country like Marcos did?

Maybe he has a quota.
I'm guessing it's those 3-6 months he stated before running for office...