Who is the most hireable?

Who is the most hireable?

what are you trying to prove by this? it's the same woman in all the photos with a different name under them

the 4th one because woman are cheaper but because she used to make a man she's strong and reliable

Sanda born Lukas, because she's actually a man and thus more capable.

by picture only : 1 2 4
by name only #1

Last one, 4 quotas in a single hire! Then I can hire 3 better people.

>hiring a woman
>or tranny
>LOL

Whichever one is most likely to get of her (or his) knees ;-)

I'm guessing #4

a mentally challenged man that changed sex isnt what i call a man and it s prolly so damaged mentally that it wont even be as productive as a woman on her periode.

>Women
>Foreign woman
>Foreign woman in clown suit
>Transgender "woman"
>Foreign transgender "woman" in clown suit

>Which gets the most free minority points from the magic of affirmative action

are you stupid?

none of them because theyre women

I would go with #2....Being a foreigner she is less likely to bitch about working conditions.

ur.mom, bitch knows how to suck a cock

it's a judge of subtle prejudices and racist/sexist bias

This.

Hiring a person who """needs""" to be away half of the time and gets triggered by and polices coffee break discussion isn't very beneficial for the company

>the 4th one because woman are cheaper but because she used to make a man she's strong and reliable

ARGENTINA IS WHITE.

Trick question, none of them are hireable

The one with a penis.

PATRIARCHY WINS AGAIN

Someone should make a Sam Hyde version of this

>hiring a pirate

Honestly 3 ,less likely to be the office slut, hungover in the morning etc

4 because he was born a man so he could actually be intelligent. Don't hire cunts or mudslimes.

Also, this, desu.

The lack of a hijab also indicated acceptance of Western ideals.
These are usually the ideal working women, who come into work with their native food and treats to hand out, and don't bitch about their working conditions.

At least most of the time.

literally none. i do not hire fat chicks, minorities, or people who have parents that hate them (by giving them absurd names)

this. women are never good hires.

How about you give me their fucking resumes? How can I decide to hire anyone with literally no knowledge on their skills or previous work experience?

I'd just hire a white man tbqh.

I need to see their verifiable skills, training and past work experiences user. Just pictures and names is not enought to hire someone, what the fuck has Germany become?

Friendly reminder that Germany was once the greatest nation on the planet, and now they are cucked enriched faggots

I'll have to see all their resumes

The one on the far left. If she's foreign then she has assimilated, she probably won't bitch to H.R. about her preferred bathroom or pronoun, and she won't turn my place of business into the next San Bernardino.

hi schlomo

this, also hard work will make the autism go away

You should know that this is literally the far left's position in germany.
Being white is more important than the rest of the resume for actual employers which is why we require pictures in the application process

Turkroaches are savage animals. Why would a reasonable manager want to hire some fat mudslime cunt in his company?

What's their resume and portfolio look like?

Impossible to tell from the picture because I know nothing of her skills, and requirements for the job.

This is some kind of anecdotal bait.

Sure, he won't call in sick or have constant mental breakdowns at all

Sandra Bauer

No. 1 btw not the tranny.

He gets it.

Side note, engineers Australia released a statistic that demand for female engineers was at 45% in 2014. Demand for male engineers was 3%.

The the most qualified one who can save me the most money

As an accountant, or for a freak circus?

Who is most qualified?

brother

Also checked

Japs get it

Kek'd, thanks.

the one between the two ragheads. first name two consonant, last name one consonant. easy to remember, and she stands out because she's between two ragheads

but since i know her former name i'll probably use that instead because it's one consonant and easier to remember than bauer.

and since if i'm understaing this right, she used to be a he, then tits and a gash or not they're still far more qualified than the other three.

Lukas, obviously, because by hiring one degenerate tranny you can hire twenty more white people.

>2016
>not accepting that being a transhelicopter is a right

When you have been around the jew for so long you pick up things lol

None of them. Only white men identifying as men would be hired at my small company. We don't have enough money just yet to afford lawsuit lottery seekers and we're still small enough to keep the SJW government off our asses so we can focus on real issues

None, they all look like women to me

She looks like a disfigured sandnigger in all five.

Hang her from a lamp post.

Let's see the White cismale CVs first and hire the least faggy one.

shut up you stupid google

that doesnt really apply to turkish """women"""

Second one because you can fire immigrants here much easier because they don't know their rights.

None, they are just a face and a name, without a resume none of them are at all hireable.

The man waiting next in line.

This is shit t here is nothing subtle when you have to stare at it to notice the differences.

The only thing I see right off is that the headkerchief makes her look ugly.

Uglier the more I stare at her the more I dont like any of them.

I don't know, give me some info on their previous work experience, degrees/trade certifications, and what I'm hiring the bitch for.