SHILLARY ON THE VERGE OF A MENTAL BREAKDOWN!

>Shillary: ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ of Trump
youtu.be/0EyoKB3ZHSc

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1oKDFjihntn0zU2xhEa3AnagA6M4MTJ17YQZm7Pgm-pk/edit
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103298997.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/exclusive-egyptian-leaders-praise-donald-trump-blast-hillary-clinton-after-president-el-sisi-meets-with-both-candidates/
youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
boards.Cred
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-to-work_law
youtube.com/watch?v=COjmPC7pqlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one will vote for this cunt. She sounds like a miserable old lady.

>yelling at the camera
>clearly looking above the camera to read the teleprompter

There's a lot of rage in that voice.

Top KEK
Shillary will get BTFOed at the debates

She is, and she wants to share her misery with the world.

Trolling my fellow bachelor-writers on Google docs

>Girl on group; "damn, cool picture user, but what do you mean with the quote?"

I just said "ehm...eh... Nothing, just random". That was a close one guys

Wow. That's sad.
She sounds like a old bitch.

that bernie-esque gesture at 0:23

was it intentional?

>muh unions

americans don't actually fall for this, right?

The Republicans have tried over the past 30 years to rattle Hillary to no avail. They have tried everything. The most recent disgusting example was the 12+ hour marathon Benghazi hearings which ended up as a farce more than a fact finding session. If the words "tough cookie" had a human face, it would look like Hillary.

Mark my words: Donald J. Trump will be unable to rattle Hillary even an iota. But I suspect she will rattle the living daylights out of him.

vile old hag yells at sky

>But I suspect she will rattle the living daylights out of him.

She has nothing to grasp at except straws

The Donald is closing in for the kill

Woaw so edgy
If you were living in the 90s you would have surely been one of those church burners.

I wouldn't vote for her, just on her voice alone. If I have to listen to this old bitchy hag for the next 4 years I'm going to plunge ice picks in my ears.

her mannerisms are genuinely bizarre and disturbing

this bitch is dying and she knows it

The meme's are real

Kek imagine this dumb bitch is being coached to explain pepe during the debate

>$0.02 has been deposited to your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record!

>sounds like

Sigh. Some do.

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

she's starting to resemble emperor palpatine from star wars more and more each day.

I'm is a bord of badasses user, get used to it

Watch what she does with her hands, she's been coached to do Bernies gestures

what is wrong with right to work?

unions are shit

my dad worked for a small company that merged with a larger one who had union workers, it was a material handling company but they mostly did repairs for warehouse equipment like lift trucks

he fucking hated them with a passion

lazy, unprofessional, half assed jobs, unskilled

Pol*

She started her campaign off by impersonating Obama. Go watch something of hers from 2008 and then something from 2015, her delivery changed notably. After Sanders got knocked out, she started mixing his style into hers. She wants the Obama and Sanders crowd to subconsciously associate themselves with her

Lol she just yells at the camera

She's like an angry grandma that no longer can control her kids

This is like palpatines plan is failing and he's losing his shit

This

Right to work forces unions to be worth joining

dat pic is awesome

Like a shit alcoholic grandma that the kids hate seeing

>mommy grandma's drinking again, she keeps screaming about bbc

why me not 50 points better

Is she fucking drunk or something?

Yup

Hand gestures dont change on people like that, 100% coached

Why is she yelling

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LIKE ME
WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE ME?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just multiple microstrokes

Why is right to work bad?

Is she sitting down and giving a rally speech via video?
I can't wait for the debates.

I thought she looked like a spitting image puppet

Can someone explain how he fucked over small businesses?

Because then you can't be forced to pay union dues to push political causes you don't support.

WHY DONT YOU LOVE MEEE

She's entering Jeb phase

>pls clap

Nice link. Hope you have backups.
docs.google.com/document/d/1oKDFjihntn0zU2xhEa3AnagA6M4MTJ17YQZm7Pgm-pk/edit

Amphetamines would be my guess. It's how she manages to stay up and alert despite having one foot in the grave, but as you can see, prolonged use has some side-effects.

Starting to see as electric sparks

The more I watch her speak the less qualified I feel she is

Had she not married bill, she would have been some bullshit government lawyer or public school superintendent

What's wrong with letting workers work without having to join a union?

Why is she yelling all the time? She's like a grandma who doesn't know how to turn caps lock off.

We are so fucked if she talks to other countries in such a demeaning and condescending manner. She is practically yelling at the camera.

kek

So thats why she said short circuiting

Yeah, it's really obvious. Especially the part where she explicitly asks why she isn't ahead. Identical delivery, identical self-aware arrogance, identical inflection etc. The only thing that's different is that horrifying fucking voice of hers.

To show everyone that she's healthy, because her normal voice is probably getting creaky.

first she tries copying Trump, but now she's talking like Bernie
wtf

They want everyone on the plantation

Young voters to Clinton: We can’t stand you

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103298997.html

Money Laundering Scheme Exposed: 14 Pro-Clinton Super PACs & Non-Profits Implicated

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated

Clinton air war fails to sink Trump

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/exclusive-egyptian-leaders-praise-donald-trump-blast-hillary-clinton-after-president-el-sisi-meets-with-both-candidates/

This should be (but wont be) major news

We're a board of peace.

I wonder how many mulsims she's ever interacted with for any substantial period of time

She's going to fail, everyone distrusts her more and more the further left she pretends to be, she ends up turning off centrists, and even some leftists

Holy shit, she is fucking LOSING IT

At first I thought this was going to be some attempt at a comedy bit she did for SNL or something

SPREAD THIS

Also, it's kinda funny that she talks about how her father was just a small business owner and how that makes her in some way a better person. Her father was a small business owner, but he also was a committed republican until his death. He even hoped that Bill Clinton would change to republican side.

>my dad was a small business
my sides when

She keeps toting the line that her message isnt getting out to people kek

The MSM is pumping her message out 24/7

Pathetic.

That shit was hard to watch.

What a cringey hack.

guys pls don't give meme replies

I'm starting to think kek might actually be out there, watching. could he be real?

it feels like the lord of light in game of thrones. so many gods names are thrown around yet there really is only one. as stannis said to davos, when you've seen the things we've seen how can you deny he exists?

I still predict that she will not debate Trump.

You mean other than the Saudi Royal Family?

>I wasn't the only one who noticed

Fucking cartoon frogs and the wrong opinions on the internet have rattled her enough, leaf.

>not being a small business
businesses are people too, don't be a bigot

And the best is yet to come and won't it fine.

Your leader is the personification of a flaccid penis and your country is irrelevant

RATTLED

she said "stiffing"

just early stage notes, nothing of value bro

Honestly she is just weird. She doesn't know how to raise her voice in a boisterous manner without screeching. The 50 points line seems like an attempt at playful snark, but it ended up coming off as legitimate anger.

Christ, Trump has to win. I'm not even American but I won't be able to put up with that face and that voice for the next 4 years, maybe 8.

Who are you quoting?

the woman is incoherent and terrified by a badly drawn cartoon frog posted by edgelords, rusemasters and hackers on steroids.

she isnt a threat to anyone. her handlers are however.

He got the video tweeted to him. Dilbert man doesn't know what the hell is going on either. Not a good sign!

thank you american proxie for correcting the record

right to work means you can fired for no goddamn reason, and are at the mercy of your employer to do anything to keep your job. no labor commissions dont give a shit about you never getting overtime, or people "editing" your timecard while you work unpaid.

its serfdom lite.

I AM A WOMYN WHO'S NOT TRUMP, GIEF ME THE PRESIDENCY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Shitting on right to work

Because God forbid the american worker having a choice regarding union membership.

No, her dad was a small business.

My God she IS channeling Bernie Sanders' mannerisms and inflections. She has got to be the worst hidden sociopath in the world today.

Case studies will be done of Hillary Clinton to further understand the mind of these chameleons.

oy vey, what does your (((teacher))) think of this?

Fascinating pepe, sir

Daily reminder: that fat cow is Jewish

she's a shill for CAIR, ARAMCO, the saudis, and at was on first name basis with several members of the Mohammad Bin Ladin corporation. that bin ladins familys company.

oh ye of little faith, KEK is always out there watching.

Watch it again, but this time pretend you're on the other side of a 2 way mirror Hillary is shouting at, oblivious to the fact that she's being watched.

>WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD

Just plain incompetence on part of shillary team. some millennial intern probably came with the speech.

He does know what's going on. Check his blog.

pol is a board of peace

hillary is a cuck.

>UNIONS

The only people who give a shit about unions are baby boomers who had parents who were union members and still believe they are noble organizations for the working man. Not anymore.

The truth is, unions today exist as vehicles for the Democrat party to get money. That's really it. If you are a union member you are at the mercy of the collective.

Thanks, just missed that.

A lot do. Unions served their purpose decades ago but are now one of the largest cancer infestations in our nation.

VA has its problems but at least we are a Right To Work state.

Personally I call that edging.

wtf she sounds unhinged, literally yelling at the camera and looks like she is on the edge of a rage attack

Mitt what the fuck are you doing in goddamn Latvia?

She declared war on a meme you fool. How is that not rattled?

I think she's being influenced by the "high energy" meme and trying to act like she is.

Campaigning against Trump
#DumpThatBigot

Hillary's major mental malfunctions might be from Parkinson's.

And pneumonia can be a symptom of Parkinson's.

Bitch will never admit it though.

RAMZPAUL on the Hillary Collapse just a week ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM

Now let us all think ahead a week. To the debates against Donald Trump, a man used to winning and unaccustomed to giving a shit about what weak-minded losers like Hillary think.

From the very beginning, Trump will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react to) the stress building up in her mind.

>Under the pressure of the debate, Hillary begins slurring her words.

Then she gets obvious hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor, Hillary hears Huma screaming into her earpiece to say something. "Anything, Hillary. Say anything, my love." But nothing verbal comes.

Other things begin to rumble in Hillary's bowels, though. The body is reacting to the sudden intense stress by preparing to void all solid and liquid waste.

> Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

RAMZPAUL did a couple of great videos on the seahag's health:

This one, from a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

And this most recent one, after the big reveal about Hillary admitting her brain damage:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw

And poor Dr. Drew got fired after he gave this straightforward bit of analysis:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

One thing i notice is that liberals never give Wegmans shit for being anti-union. Maybe because it fits their trendy hipster bullshit.

Jesus Christ she sounds bitter as fuck. She's at the end of her rope.

It's a shame that cucks like Rato and Yeb! would have been trounced at the polls by such a miserable old hag. Trump is the answer to leftists.

MAGA

that fucking picture....

Kill yourself union shill.
If you're a good employee you won't be fired!! It's that God damn simple!

>Right-to-work is bad

RATTLE RATTLE LEAF

Greatest picture in history of pol

>right to work means you can fired for no goddamn reason
If you're a bad employee you should be fired. But employers don't just fire people because they feel like it. Even for low paying work it costs a lot of money to hire a someone.

Right to work means shitty people get let go as they should

CHRIST JESUS, NO. I'm not fucking union asskisser. but we need to get the rules we have for labor enforced, and not let these shit companies run poor stupid people over. I aint paying a fucking union, or sitting in a hiring hall and kissing ass to get work, then be out of work for a strike and deal with bullshit like disputes.

and union reps that are fucking italians that never worked a day in their greasy fucking lives, and arent from within 200 miles of thier local.

>Trump is the one easy to bait

Yes, good goyim. Keep sucking the cocks of your employers! Surely you will be treated well! If you do some overtime, maybe you can get a promotion next year! Carry on, I'll just be buying my fourth jet this week.

Laid N' Persuade Adams is on Periscope right now if you're interested.

>right for work
>wrong for workers
>wrong for america

dafuq?

lmao

>BREAKING
>CRAZY OLD WOMAN YELLS AT KIDS TO GET OFF HER LAWN

It's like a Misery type breakdown

boards.Cred Forums.org/pol/thread/89888043/white-house-staffer-hacked-happenusmaximusboards.Cred Forums.org/pol/thread/89888043/white-house-staffer-hacked-happenusmaximusboards.Cred Forums.org/pol/thread/89888043/white-house-staffer-hacked-happenusmaximusboards.Cred Forums.org/pol/thread/89888043/white-house-staffer-hacked-happenusmaximus89888043

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

she was speaking to a union

unions hate right-to-work laws because they give workers the right to work a job without being forced to join a union. it robs the union bosses of their ability to coerce and intimidate people into paying them dues.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-to-work_law

We need a webm of the why aren't I 50 points ahead quote

Bitch is losing it.

her staff I assume. At any rate its far far too late to play off the even not so serious stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=COjmPC7pqlM

Holy shit. She looks like a monster. No life or sincerity in her eyes. What the fuckkkkk....

>right-to-work
>bad

Yeah god forbid a union has to convince you to join, instead of threatening to bar you from your livelihood.

This is going to spread like herpes
This sums up everything about her
What a crazy cunt

Because even if people agree with her she have a long history of breaking her promises. If she makes a promise then you almost certainly know that she WON'T do it if she is voted in. Her only masters are her owners or "sponsors" whatever you call it. Not the people who vote.

People might disagree with trump, but at least he will honestly try to do what he promises.

what the hell is 'right to work'?

>harambe chillin in the back

BASED

Her fucking voice man, that shit kills the male vote for her.

a fucking leaf

>Hillary, you have accused Mr. Trump of propagating nazi frogs
>Could you expand on that?

she looks like the kind of stuck up old white bitch who poses a problem for anyone trying to do anything in life, how can anyone vote for that face?

go to the beach, find out there's entry fee, pull up to booth, hillary is working

>that will be $3 sir
>i didn't realize there was a fee, can we just get in? i just brought my son here from three states over to see this beautiful beach and spent my last $3 cash at mcdonald's
>i'm sorry sir, that will be $3
>but
>sir, i will have to call security if you don't leave now

sounds like 'work choices'

>what the hell is 'right to work'?

Something that AFAIK every other Western country has: non-mandatory unions.

In America you can be banned from working if you aren't part of a labor union. (yes, they are THIS retarded)

Why does she shout all the time?

She comes off as a cackling madwoman everytime

>go to the beach, find out there's entry fee
is this a thing in the US?

And she hates that or she likes it?

That's here in Canada, but it's decided business by business.

why is she yelling?

>I TOLD YOU WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR! WHY AM I STILL LOSING!?

magic

Did she always sound this manic?

Trying to imitate Trumps style?

very low energy, if that's what she's attempting.

Hillary wants to keep the unions mandatory.

>it's decided business by business.
Even that is terrible.

Why would someone have to join an expensive club and pay protection money just to get hired?

workers in right to work states make 10% less on average. someone needs to pay for all that standing around, and its the workers.

THE LOOK OF THIS CUNT SICKENS MY SHITE

Well unions have benefits, and you can always dissolve them if 50% of the staff at a place doesn't want a union anymore. But if 50% want it, you do have to. Sorta like elections

I really hoep Trump wins I think this is one of the only times ive REALLY REALLY wanted a president to actually win. Romney was whatever mccain was whatever didnt even bother watching any of it same went for Bush. I'm fucking tired of this PC shit and corrupt shitheads

I'm not against unions.

Here we normally have several unions workers can choose from.
Or you can choose not to join a union.

This is objectively the superior system.

funniest part is that this must have been the best take

this speech wasn't live, was it?

imagine how bad all the other takes were, if they used the one where she fucks up and says "my dad was a small business." she was probably fainting in the earlier takes.

yep. a lot of beaches are free, but the ones you pay at are pretty high quality. cleaner, actual lifeguards more space, etc.

disgusting. she literally basically blatantly says yes both me and trump are shit, but I'm a little less shit. but say it in a dishonest, negative manner

rehearsed to the tee. there's no criticism of her that you can think of she hasn't

Those evil, evil eyes send a chill down my spine. That look is so divorced from humanity.

>she mad

She's shrieking into the camera jesus fuck.

NERVOUS LADY, FACE IS PALE
KEK HAS SWORN TO MAKE HER FAIL

TWITCHING EYES, BLOTCHY SKIN
SWEAT IS DRIPPING OFF HER CHIN

FEELING DIZZY, FALLING DOWN
"PROP ME UP YOU FUCKING CLOWNS"

BOWELS GURGLE, SPHINCTER SLACKS
SHIT IS SQUIRTING THROUGH THE CRACKS

SHE CAN'T HOLD THE FAECES BACK
FROM KEK'S UNHOLY POO ATTACK

SPEWING SPIT, COUGHING FIT
DIAPER FILLING UP WITH SHIT

THE SHAME WILL CAUSE A FATAL STROKE
"I BET THE FROG DID THIS"'SHE'LL CROAK

lmfao sanders memes are too dank to ever ask a pointless question like that

>her daddy was a small business

>implying the only rattling Hillary will do won't be of her death

How the hell have the Democrats fucked this election up this badly
I want Trump to win but with all of the resources they have on their side they should have been able to easily game the system and win against such an outrageous candidate
Instead they have completely retarded and out of touch strategists just shitting the bed at every possible moment

SQWAK
SQUAAAAAAAAAKKK

This bitch is fucking insane.

i requested access

please accept so i can write nigger fggt all over it

Because they're arrogant. Limousine liberals are notoriously condescending and smug. Look at the Gawker trial where that guy made a pedophilia joke while defending himself in court. They live in a fucking bubble of narcissism where they they're untouchable. Hillary thought this shit was in the bag because she and her democrats look at Trump and think people want the opposite of him. She thinks they want someone who's on a script and who plays the part of some kind of HR director. They never saw someone like Trump coming. It's like an improv comic going up against a sitcom writer.

>Rattling this

Post while you can, I have a feeling CTR is going out of business.

She's just asking a question to answer for the audience, the yelling is a bit much yeah, but I don't get the mental breakdown thing

No, no no you must DIE!!!

Does anyone else realize that she is mimicking Bernie Sanders' hand movements here? She never moves like this.

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING, GOYIM

ok so its not just me. good.

YOU GOYIM DONT OWN NOTHIN

people on both sides hear her speak and they are reminded why they fucking hate her

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

> The moonlight making a Trump "T" on the bed

This is BRILLIANT

Holy shit shes falling apart. Those adrenaline injections are doing more harm than help.

I hope Hillary goes to heaven when she dies the rest of the way

She was caught up in all of this from a young age. She is a woman like any other and needed a man to guide her, but at her most vulnerable and pivotal moments, the only guiding hand that was extended to her was the hand of evil

Rest in peace Hillary, may God have mercy on your soul. I will pray for you

I still don't understand the pickle in the jar

#picklegate

DId anyone play this in slowmo, she sounds like a retard

>not being albe to stand up