What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHNakk1oM7g
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Googs are looking for a race war.

That they're too busy killing each other and looting to form anything coherent

they dont value their lives and they are itching to end them.

>Thinking blacks aren't equal in the current year

Literally no white people even got killed

Said it before and I'll say it again: Blacks are really fortunate we were full and didn't come back for seconds.

What the fuck are niggers going to do?

*googles

Here, I fixed it for you. Damn autocorrect, am I right?

america is really unfortunate they sent boats to africa, not nukes

Blacks are really fortunate that White and Latino people only want jail instead of revenge against criminal niggers.

>Niggers chimp out
>destroy their own hoods and neighboring businesses
>A single white chimps out
>Pic related

Race war will be all the fucking races against a bunch of race-traitors and niggers who cant coordinate anything more complicated than a gas-shop robbery

>12% of the poorest people (19% of whose men are in prison at any given time) in the country are gonna fuck our collective shit up

Seriously, what the fuck does that even mean? It doesn't help the rhetoric that we think most black people are fucking insane violent people.

COME FUCKING ON NIGGERS

Americans did not send boats, the English did. The US outlawed imported slaves soon after the Constitution. It just took a while to elimonate the existing slave system.

It blows my mind when people like this think blacks would even come close to remotely standing a chance in a fight like this.
They're 13% of the population and whites own FAR more guns (and actually know how to use them)
It would literally just be a purge.

It means he thinks he won't be held accountable for what other black people do because that's racist but he is willing to harbor race-revenge fantasies that ignore history

This is like when a 5 year old throws a tantrum and in their own mind they are some big destructive force and we're so lucky they don't do something crazy.

Unfortunately America's current administration is the "I'm going to count to 10" parenting style as opposed to Trump's say nothing and give them a quick spanking style.

Is that why they murder white people at 20x the rate of the reverse?

>Colonials had nukes

Fuck I want a race war.

You are forgetting about Hispanics,Asians,Sikhs,etc.
They openly hate niggers

Don't you have one in Belfast right now?

If you want revenge so badly fuck off back to Africa, white people aren't keeping you chained anymore.

Revenge for what? Is the implication violence against whites? Enslavement of whites?

Does it matter that less than 5% of Americans are even descendants of slave owners? And the small percentage that may be are so far removed from their ancestry?

I guess to a nigger it's fine being a political slave to the leftists.

Delusional

>13% of the population

Pls rebel, then we can findly have an excuse to kill you all

Could you imagine a post purge US?
>All that wonderful urban and inner city real estate freed up
>Virtually no more crime
>No more race politics shitting up the political discourse and politics actually getting shit done
>No more terrible music

You'd be able to send that to his employer but he probably doesn't have a job.

>That dude

I don't think nogs realize how ingenious even one white man can be. How many can weld? How many can create and lay traps? How many "can into tactics"

Nogs have no chances in a race war. They probably wouldn't make it out of their own shitty metropolitan before the Spics killed them all.

>destroy city
>all the jobs and educated people leave
they have been doing this for decades

some revenge....

That's basically all women/edgy fedora retards who've never fought anything that could fight back

They think they'd go super ham if they ever got in a fight but the reality is they'd just shut down after taking one punch

These googles come to my neighborhood and they better have more than sticks and stones.

Fucking googles gonna get you man

Fake

>Joel D. Anderson has been added to RWDS kill list.

GAS THE PADDYS

ANGLO MASTER RACE

They seem to generally believe that because they are more given to violent acts on an everyday basis that they are actually more talented at being violent. Which is, of course, ridiculous because even at crime they've shown them selves desperately inept, while undeniably tenacious.

kek fuck off mohammed.

They are in revenge mode all the time, openly racists. When realize that equality is impossible, blacks go nuts and became forever dangerous, they just don't care anymore to even try to control their instincts.
SJW are puppets of media, dumb people are incapable to learn from reality, they will follow authority, in a fucked up society media is authority.

>equality

What rights are niggers being denied again?

Said it before and I'll say it now: black people are really fortunate that European slave traders took them to America or they'll be licking cow anus and eating tree bark right now.

They're massed produced now, lads.

He got it wrong. Black people are fortunate that black people only want equality and not revenge.

What about the arab slave traders? Also they probably would be happier licking cow anus because that's what evolution intended.

kek

I hope these guys know that if it came down to it, white people would wipe them out.

There's a reason Europe was able to dominate the world

Google's think that they can do anything of note in this day and age

If you have to ask for equality, then it means that, by nature, you are not equal.

But black people want revenge and not equality.

Crime stats and their own rhetoric prove this.

He's saying that it's good his fellow Amer-Africans won't be genocided in one giant purge by fed-up Whiteys.

>they've shown them selves desperately inept, while undeniably tenacious.

kek that they have man, I don't think they will ever give up, well not till they are made to

Yeah, it'd really end well for niggers if their nightly riots started lynching whites. They'd go from 12.4% of the population to

>black people just want equality
Is he suggesting a white person wouldn't have gotten lit up for pointing a gun at a cop?

Was this a british vampire by any chance?
Also wtf would googles get revenge on? We dindu nuffin to them.
Except gibe money.
And fight for their equality.
Blacks are really lucky whites are being such idiots now.

It's a little-known fact but true. We stole the technology from Africa, where it was used only for peaceful purposes like providing electricity for Black Mozart's synthesizers and anti-gravity tools for pyramid building.

Considering the epidemic of black on white crime id say we are even. If anything we own them some counter revenge at this point

If they really wanted equality they should binge on reading rainbow and start paying attention in school.

They represent 13% of the population, so they are justifiably (/s) angry they don't represent 13% of [insert high-paying job]

Keep poking the sleeping bear that is white people, Jamal. I'd love to see you try something. I even have my day of the rope music picked out. youtube.com/watch?v=QHNakk1oM7g

To be fair, they only see faggy hipsters and think that's what they would be up against. As long as Whites aren't outnumbered (I'm looking at you, SA and Rhodesia), any purge would be short, brutal, bloody and effective.

>niggers starting a war with whitey
That would surely end well, just ask the jews.

Fucking googles are doing exactly that. And they need to be snuffed out.

holy shit I was wondering where that track from WOB came from. TY.

(ps who the fuck made that and where the hell have they been????????????????????????)

WOG*

(with open gates)

>they dont want revenge
5 minutes on any social media or 5 minutes talking to an ""educated"" google says otherwise

Black men between the ages of 15-35 are less than 10% of the population but commit between 40-50% of violent crime.

>Let's piss off the people who enslaved us for hundreds of years! Surely they'll just sit there and take it, right?

Is it safe to say that Mexico is on our side? Niggers seem to think you guys are allies, but from what I understand, most South-Americans are pretty racist themselves.

We'll need all the help we can get.

bring it the fuck on

Old Europe. I think that NW Europe is going to have a harder time. I am really sad we broke Germany so badly. Ironically, the Russians might wind up helping restore Western Civilization after literally and figuratively rape-fucking Eastern Europe to near death in the 20th Century.

Keep in mind that the last time white people were legitimately pissed off at another race, not only did we liquidate an entire city in a massive fireball, we did it a second time just because we felt like it.

We've been killing since before there was even a fucking word for killing.

Somebody remind me again why we switched to google instead of the actual word? Something having to do with an AI?

Fuck off pizzanigger.

nigger

Millions die every time whites actually chimp out

Is that what these retards want?

Well lets hope that googles will calm down.

Apparently, Google is going to start filtering hate-speech, so someone had the idea to use the word "Goog" or "Google" to represent the word nigger.

I can't ask the Jews - my antique lampshades don't speak.

Asia is on our side too. All Asian countries hate each other but they hate googles more.

With the reproductive power of Mexico; with the technology of all Asia; the arms of the USA; we can destroy this threat.

If Pope Francis were to declare a crusade, it would be game, set, and match, within 2 years.

The time for infighting is over, it is clear who the enemy is.

NorteƱos will definitely be on the White side. It's those Central America wannabe "gangstas" like MS-13 that will have to be included in any clean-up action.

If a white pointed a gun at a cop, the cop would let him fuck his daughter and buy him tickets to Disneyland.

This shit right here really grinds my gears.

>America is really fortunate
>implying he isn't American

Actually many of them seem to suffer mental illness, typically delusions of grandeur. I mean if this guy honestly doesn't think blacks could be wiped out in days in an actual war, then he is delusional.

> current year
> believing Francis is on the side of Whites and Western Civilization

Even when they were slaves it was an improvement for them.
In Africa:
> work all day
> no pay except basic necessities
> sleep in the floor of a mud hut
> hot
> ask the hunting god to catch a big boat to eat
As slaves in America
>work all day
> no pay except basic necessities
> sleep in old mattress in house or barn
> good temperature
> thank God for providing food, etc.

>Believing the Hiroshima jew.

Bullshit, Muhammad. Don't think we won't export the Great Purge to free one of the White motherlands you think you have brought permanently into the Dar al-Islam. If it's tan or darker, it will be devoured with no quarter given.

user, they are literally ALL LIKE THAT. That's the whole problem. The ones with badges are the only ones worth supporting 100%.

>Implying you are actually white.

>60%

You know, as much as Cred Forums complains about SJWs, I think we should take the agree-and-amplify approach towards them regarding black people. Specifically, we want them to get to the point where they view black separatism as the only way to escape from racist whites and policing of black bodies. We should even support the creation of a black protectorate/country in the South with reparations for slavery as startup funds as compensation for past slavery, and we should build a wall around it to prevent illegal colonization by the white man, for which we will pay.

Then the blacks will finally be gone. It is a calculated sacrifice.

>as startup funds and compensation for past slavery
oops

Literacy is racist. Mathematics are racist. History is racist.

We are dealing with Homo erectus here with just enough H. sapiens europensis to give them a glimmer of basic human intelligence.

The black community is really fortunate to have the generosity of whites. At this point they should be put down.

But we're nice people.

you should go kill
some blacksince youu cant relax

I'd rather they wished revenge. But that requires planning and intelligence. Slowly draining resources and being a puppet for the zog media is far more effective. They can still be leeches and not have to think or plot. Their dun nuffin ways is revenge enough

If you don't attempt to set a reporter on fire during a peaceful protest, your enemies win.

Sick burn, Paki. Hope your rapist cousin fuckers in Karachi enjoy heavy ionizing radiation and their free Hiroshima suntans they will get when we get to them.

I'm honestly tired of these coons.
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Who's "we", Kemo Sabe?

Arabs are going to have to go back into the wholesale slavery business if crude oil prices remain so low. China could use some antique farm equipment.

Everyone seems to forget we practically enslave our minorities

Why do blacks, mexicans and muslims say this? It's like a mini boss saying they let you win

This might actually fuck up the ai for awhile. Or they will just blacklist Cred Forums from the start if they are smart.

After half their captchas contained the word they might have already implemented it.

Wew, niggers want revenge

They should go for revenge. That will give the military the excuse to shoot on sight.

they have equality, they are seeking revenge. oh the irony.

i would team up with the beanos and asiatic chinkers to btfo the googles. Not like we need them but they can have a little fun too

>No more terrible music

White people make hip hop too, and country pop would still exist as well.

It also frees up millions in welfare and prison expenses.

>tfw I am a skinny white boy in a heavily black area

I know whites would win but that doesn't mean I wouldn't get killed.

What do anons?

Baltimore pride

Keep a bucket of coal in your home. Go full blackface and put on a hoodie if shit hits the fan

Theyll never stop needing money. And theyll migrate to rob. Constantly sending out generations of criminals.

Here is the thing liberals are racist. No matter what black people will be victims and we will be responsible.

Someday I hope to get out of this shithole and move to a comfy white area in the midwest.

But for the moment I'm stuck here.

That isn't even close to how it would work out.

spic niggers dont deserve to stand among white ranks. i dont want any Hondurans in my entho state

Only slightly less likely to be targeted.

Exercise so you can run. Get a concealed carry and practice. Plan an escape route to the nearest white area.

Or move if you can.

Hes saying it would suck if our kids had to deal with the moral baggage of their parents wiping the Negos out in America.

Burn down a Wal-Mart I guess.

We can take the euro mix ones. Anyone who considers themselves "native" should be thrown in the ocean. They are pretty much sjws at that point.

Googles should seek out revenge.

Trump doesn't spank

>That fucking get

Actually, I think they want revenge and not equality.

gb2Africa

Become a rooftop korean, buy some assault rifles.

It means that America is unfortunate

Something like this I guess

Niggers, Jews, Mudshits and Spics should watch their fucking backs

That's terrible...

Come get some revenge then nigs. I am sure your "minority" population can overtake the whites, who all own superior guns, tactics and logistics because we aren't ghetto scum trash.

Use google in place of nigger so when googles jigsaw comes out, they will have to choices:censor the word google, or leave us behind.(jigsaw is a (((hate speech))) finder that will be in googles search engine)

Why do niggers think they're fighting for equality here? 99% of the time they get shot justifiably, and on the rare occurrence they were completely innocent and did nothing to initiate the killing, the officer is sent to jail. What are they fighting for, the ability for blacks not to get shot?

They should be happy that the white people aren't fucking chimping out and killing them in the roads and kick them out of america