Seriously though, which other state will he win?

Seriously though, which other state will he win?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/exclusive-egyptian-leaders-praise-donald-trump-blast-hillary-clinton-after-president-el-sisi-meets-with-both-candidates/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/system-rigged-racist-don-king-urges-black-people-need-donald-trump
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKCN11R2SF
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_race_changes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Things are looking up in New Mexico.

He's currently up in Colorado and damn close in Maine's first district, so probably one of those two if not both. I think if he slams all three debates though he could flip pretty much every swing state and even ones within the margin of error that sound crazy, like RI and NJ. In fact if you ask me, this whole election will come down to those debates.

why does everyone assume Virginia is perma blue? It went republican for nearly 50 years.

And don't give me that bullshit about running mates, the home state advantage only exists for the nominee.

Colo

NM/Colo

Colorado, New Mexico, Maine, New Hampshire

Illinois could flip. Last dem govenor pissed everyone off so much they went repub. And Though Rahm is only a mayor he has a big enough influence and is pissing people off as well.

Could happen.

Anyone know the actual numbers here I have not been looking. This BLM shit might keep minorities home but we have a ton of latinos. That is mixed however as many of the legals who can vote are pissed at the illegals.

Colorado seems most likely.

>implying there's no battleground in PA, NH and MA this cycle
>delaware conspicuously white
you're not being made to think enough

He only needs to go up 2-3 points and PA, NH, VA, CO, MI and WI would probably go red. Trump probably will get a bump due to wiki-leak's "October surprise" and his performance in the debates.

Michigan. Just trust me.

Poll released today shows Clinton up +6 in Illinois. That's close enough that it could flip, extreme emphasis on could, if everything goes in Trump's favor over the next month and a half.

No way in hell. The hillary can lynch a nigger on live camera and they'll still vote her.
Cali, NYC, IL, need at least a decade of nigger purging and federal TRT for cucks.

fucking hell I tripfagged myself

Egyptian Leaders Praise Donald Trump, Blast Hillary Clinton After President El-Sisi Meets with Both Candidates

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/exclusive-egyptian-leaders-praise-donald-trump-blast-hillary-clinton-after-president-el-sisi-meets-with-both-candidates/

"The System Is Rigged, Racist" Don King Urges "Black People Need Donald Trump"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/system-rigged-racist-don-king-urges-black-people-need-donald-trump

Trump opposes plan for U.S. to cede internet oversight

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKCN11R2SF

>sage

In order:
Maine CD2 (Trump is +10 or more)
Wisconsin (currently tied)
New Mexico (currently tied)
Michigan (currently tied)
Colorado (currently tied)
New Hampshire (almost tied)
Virginia (almost tied)
Rhode Island (almost tied)
Maine
Pennsylvania
New Jersey

California, Maryland, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, DC, and Hawaii will be blue as long as Hillary doesn't drop out of the race.

It will be NH or CO, latest polls in CO gave him a fairly large lead. They should really do swing state polls more

Rahm just threw a 30+% tax on sewage. I am worried about the debates everything is a toss up. Clinton can be seen as more serious but she doesn't have his charisma and her health is a big question mark as well.

If she sleepy up there it will hurt her. If she has to stop to rest it will hurt her. Hopefully the media isn't going to purposely cut away from any moments.

I hope Trump is getting the best debate prep possible.

If he does well at the debates then you literaly have...

>NM, CO, NH, MI, WI
Definite swing states
>VA, RI, VT, PA
Possible swing states

yall are gonna cum buckets when he takes California

>tfw jew yorker trying to get friends and family to vote for daddy

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_race_changes.html

Clinton is losing ground, so who knows. Just today she made Illinois turn from medium blue to light blue.

California goes Republican this year.

Screen cap this post.

>Seriously though, which other state will he win?

New Hampshire is definitely voting for Trump. It's swing state even now but as the election comes closer he will end up fucking dominating her. He might even win Maine too.

Because a big portion of the red vote in northern Virginia are straight up D.C. insiders. They're the kind of republicans who might vote Hillary over trump or just stay home. That's my concern anyway.

>I think if he slams all three debates

this wont be needed

no matter what happens in the debates, hillary will lose.

when 500 million people see how shitty she looks, coupled with the fact that there's a very very good chance she will have a seizure or just black out and fall over... Trump is going to destroy her in the 'debates'.

no fucking way she stands for 90 minutes and doesn't nearly die from it. she cant even hold a press conference for longer than 5-10 minutes.

Kek promised us Pennsylvania in the thread last night. Lets not get greedy now

wi is within 3 points.. and thats media polls... im sure internal polling would put them close if not dead heat

It has to be one of these.

I hope the remaining white people in New Mexico vote trump

Srsly tho why is PA so cucked?

PA and VA are pretty much confirmed dems.

NH/CO tie maybe, but still leaning dems.

Dont underestimate the power of drugs.

His only path is by winning in New Hampshire.

Illinois in a shock to everyone.

hahaha good luck with that

According to this delusional hivemind? Oregon, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Colorado, Pennsylvania. But but but I see so many Trump signs in the middle of nowhere, where surely there must be a large population right??

Trump is going to can all the cushy government jobs, as a government employee shitposting at work, I'm hesitant to support him.

Do you smoke meth or are you just stupid? Texas turning blue will shock everyone

>NH
>Dem

I hate this stale meme