This was a mistake

This was a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Hungary_(1920–46)
hungarianhistory.com/lib/horthy/horthy.pdf
theverge.com/2016/9/22/13014686/hillary-clinton-between-two-ferns-funny-or-die-zach-galifianakis-watch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Székely_Land#The_medieval_period
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree

Definitely the 2nd biggest JUST that came from WW1

Yes, Hungary still exists.

I still don't understand why Austria got any territory when we were both on the losing side.

transylvania is magyar clay

Best post today

Should have taken more?

They forgot the Cuman and Jasz bits.

Because it was inhabited by Germans you fucking troglodyte.
You magyars always have a hard time understanding an ethnic map

yes.Entente promised Romania all the land untill Tisa.

"Between the Tisza and the Carpathians, there are 4,000,000 Romanians whose national life development is not only hampered, but even deliberately and methodically subjected to a policy of attrition. To destroy the ethnic life of that population has been the chief concern of the Magyars" --Alexander Brociner, New York Times, 1913

Because of plebiscites?

and so was Sudetenland

Was.

Yep, which was exactly why Hitler did nothing wrong, except when he pushed MORE, for the actual Slavonic bits.

Carynthia have had a slovenian majority yet the people there voted in favour of joining Austria rather than Yugoslavia.

Burgenland was Hungarian before the dissolution, yet it seems it had a german majority.

Here come the Romanians trying to defend their literal NON-country

>Chile

The origin of the holy Romanians:

As the legend says, there were two brothers: Romulus and Remus. But through the history, people have forgotten the third brother Romanius.

Romulus and Remus got fed by the female wolf, but they didn't leave space for Romanius. Romanius was hungry, so he found a male wolf and started to suck on it's cock. There comes the name dako-roman (dako means cue, which refers to penis). After Romulus killed Remus, to avoid death he went to Wallachia, where he met a wagon of gypsyes. He joined their family and became their leader.

Source: Gesta Romanorum

I agree with OP. There should Be Greater-Magyar Khanate

Hmm but the map shows Hungary turning into a non-country????

ethnic map

Tiganeeeee, iti place GBP, nu? De ce nu ai stat acasa? Maica ta traieste de pe o zi la alta, iar tu mergi la talharit si cersit in UK.

Si de acolo faci shitposting. Hai acasa sa facem un viitor mai bun aici, in loc sa shitpostezi de acolo... TIGANE

hungarians were only around 45% in kingdom of hungary when trianon happend

Dont forget that even where hungarians are majority, they are only a little over 50% majority.

Ah gypsies come to defend their "country"
If Romania is so great why don't you go back there and stop being literal niggers in every country you inhabit
Im tired of having to tell little gypsy chicks and kids that i wont give them money for being ugly

yes at that time, and it wasn't transferred to Austria or Germany, but Hungarian part for some reason was.

What comes first?

Justice well served my friend.

Stay mad.

...He's a tealord, wrong post?

.....is this google serious?

Deutschland of course

>memelland

nigga please

the only serious loss was not being geographically connected to east prussia

the debt meme wasn't that over the top considering the damage france had taken

you want serious JUST tier?

germany 1945 and russia 1991

>fucked up other countries
>muh mutilated german reich

>Alsace and lorraine and a little strip of poland
Russia had a bigger just than them

I never understood why they give that land to Belgium

It was supposed to strengthen their border giving it a couple of hills

Hey man, it was the Brexit of the 1920s. Or Ugrexit. Shall we also get an Ottoman descendent in here to share his hurt?

Germany deserved the trim.

>Russia 1991
The year was unnecessary

Russia got a pretty significant trim in 1991

>You did things I don't like and therefore don't deserve justice.

>justice

that was super important strip of poland, silesia and western pomerania were nice but honestly germans held those lands for a longer time

a nice one at that

>Hungary used to be the flower of European chivalry
>now they're another Eastern Euro shithole

Their fault for losing to Mongols tbqh

Why is it I only see Germcucks and Hungarians cry about their losses?
Cant you just grow up and be a man and accept your defeats you fucking babies.

You rarely ever see Russian cry about muh USSR, Bong cry about "muh empire", Frenchie cry about "muh Napopopan controlled Europe".

YOU ONLY SEE FUCKING CRY BABIES GERMANS 24/7. And occasionally a Hungarian here and there.

Because we lost our homeland, gipsy.
For example russians never lived in Uzbekistan and therfore have no reason to cry about losing it. They didn't even lose it to some historic rival..

It doesn't matter how long you hold on to my stuff, I will never forget what you stole and I will teach my kids what is theirs to take

>That gold state is the reason I can call myself "part-Austrian"(Austo-Hungary)
>even though I'm from somewhere near Transylvania

>should still be the old german kingdoms and the holy roman empire.

Tribute dumbass.

>though history barely mentions it

exactly

You lost shit you dumbass, you dont even remember the birthday of your father and you wanna talk shit about how you physically remember lands people
you never knew held 600 years ago.

Jesus fucking Christ you cant be this fucking retarded cant you?

Do you fucking see Czechs claiming whole Eastern Germany just because Sorbs lived there some time in 5th cent? No.. Because thats straight up fucking bullshit.

With that logic half of the European countries that exist today are non countries then. Don't even get me started on South America.

>because we lost our homeland

STFU habsburg fag

>Do you fucking see Czechs claiming whole Eastern Germany just because Sorbs lived there some time in 5th cent?

Actually they mention it fairly often.

Just look at an ethnic map of Europe in 1918 or even 1945. I am German, Germans got genocided. I will remember that. Your people didn't even apologize, not that it would make things right, but still.
Jesus, without the first Empire you would have been a classic slavic shithole. What do you think why Czechs and Slovenians have the highest living standards?

Shut up, turkroach. You can't divide us

same goes for switzerland

nigger

>Germans got genocided
Probably not enough, should have been divided into HRE tier countries again.

And germans never genocided anyone r-right?

based

>And germans never genocided anyone r-right?

RIP.

>user was sentenced to death for political incorrectness

That's Romans you smelly chink.

Yes but who the fuck cares what nationalities inhabit the corpus of the country? It is a kingdom, not a nation we are talking about. A kingdom has borders, a nation doesn't.

>lands people you never knew held 600 years ago.

Most of this thread concerns expulsions and conquests in living memory, actually. There are old people who can still take you to the houses they were booted out of as little children.

>the jew york slimes

>A kingdom has borders
Usually has a king, too. When you find one, you can come back to the thread. ;)

Wait. The allies are the good guys when they did the same thing that hat Germans did?
What is this niggerlogic?

>Probably not enough

If you wanna kill the most productive people on earth, just do it. You are a real hero

That's called justice, eye for an eye.

>most productive people in the world
>responsible for most of europe and world destroying events

Yeah not really, world would be better off without germans.

What is a regent.

>grandparents move to the UK after WW2 to escape soviets
>cousins keep telling me they want to come over to England
>there's fucking hundreds of them
>they barely speak English and want my family to help them settle here

Pls go away

Kingdom of Bohemia had the highest living standard in Holy Roman Empire, until its dissolution.
>Classic Slavic shithole
It even had the highest living standard in "your" Austrian Empire and subsequent Austro-Hungarian Empire
(just a note: if you pull "thats thanks to us austrians that you had the highest living standard" then you know literally nothing about economics and it grieves me to
even talk to someone like that, or you are underaged shitsperg)

>1918...
No genocide of Germans
>1945
No genocide of Germans Either.
There were expulsions, but that was fully justifiable. When someone stabs you in the ass with the knife, you should kill that nigga, you should be thankful that we only moved you away.

>eye for an eye

If I hit you and some other fag hits me, then he is not morally superior. We all have reasons to kill each other. So don't give me that justice bullshit.

>Yeah not really, world would be better off without Germans

Sure, it is just a coincidence that anywhere descendants of Germanic tribes went, there is wealth, civilization and prosperity.
The only ones that can compete are East Asians from the northern hemisphere.

Next thing you claim is that Germans destroyed Germany themselves

Croatia wasnt included in trianon, except maybe baranja. Croatia was in personal union with hungary and we had a parliament which voted for the exit.

Somebody who reigns when your king is too young to do so. Keep looking!

Kingdom of Bohemia had the highest living standard in Holy Roman Empire, until its dissolution.

if its not thanks to German rule and the shit we broguht you 1000 years ago when we colonized you, then why?

>No genocide of Germans Either.
There were expulsions, but that was fully justifiable

trying to justify genocide. Funny.
If you don't think what happened in Eastern Europe in 45 is a genocide on the Germans then atleast find a dictionary and start from there

>don't give me that justice bullshit.
you started it tho

>Germans destroyed Germany themselves
Hmm... pretty much yes

>lets just completely ignore that they started religious wars in all of western europe and both world wars while constantly killing off other races that are not """superior""" like them.

Wealth indeed, only a filler between autism attacks.

Siebenbürgen is German clay.

Heil Großdeutschland.

no

bozgors were literally genociding native Euros in all the territory that was given to them by their German slavemasters. they had to be stopped

No it wasn't because Magyars acted like dickheads for several centuries.

>if its not thanks to German rule and the shit we broguht you 1000 years ago when we colonized you, then why?
colonization requires decentralised government in the land you colonize, Bohemia was much more then centralised in those times.

1k years of German rule..
So you know nothing about, The Bible, Medieval Government, Nobility and Economics.
Let me tell you this you fucking retard: KINGDOM IS SOVEREIGN, we could walk out of HRE whenever we wanted, we choose to stay in.
No Imperial diet (aside from the honorary ones) applied to Kingdom of Bohemia. Taxes and economics mandates applied in Bohemia were Bohemian, not Imperial.
You literally know nothing about your own history either, why do you think Habshits had such a hard on for Bohemian Kingdom? Because it could do whatever
it wanted in the Empire, while still holding Imperial votes.

btw, Germans were invited into Bohemia, Moravia and Silesia in waves, first one starting in about 13th century, if that is not definition of being guest. then I dont know what is.
Therfore historically Hitler had no Biblical right to mutilate Czechoslovak historical borders (oh yea I know Kingdom was over by then but I like to pull this argument because
I like our borders)

>trying to justify genocide. Funny.
If you don't think what happened in Eastern Europe in 45 is a genocide on the Germans then atleast find a dictionary and start from there

Are you mental? The people who did the lynching and whatnot were the very same people who were planned to be exterminated by SS Waffen by the end of the war. They had more than a justice on their side.

I would write that more should have died, just to piss your nazi ass off...

Bozgoria

>you started it tho
nope, i said i will not forget what my property is, no matter how long unitl I get it back

>Hmm... pretty much yes
You are a true comedian. Such wit. Remember how we carpet bombed our own cities and deported ourselves XD. Good times.

>lets just completely ignore that they started religious wars in all of western europe and both world wars while constantly killing off other races that are not """superior""" like them.

yeah, we attacked France and Sweden for not being Protestant. We also started the punic wars, remember?

>both world wars

highly debatable

>constantly killing off other races that are not """superior""" like them

constantly. no, fuck the poles and jews.

And still, through all the shit we went, we have a high living standard. It just proves superiority like nothing else.
How can you even compete?

What is interregnum. I advise you to not try to deny the lawfulness of the regency of Horthy after the extinction of the royal line, you only make yourself look stupid.

>my property
Are you a Hapsburg? Unless you are, it's not your property by any definition ever.

Really nigger?

>What is interregnum.
Hint: they're usually a little shorter than 1918-2016... (Though you haven't had a REAL king since the Habsburgs got the job).

>Austria with Bosnia but not Lombardia and Venice

m.youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E
Here's your (((alt right/libertarian))) heroes

Germany's Polish bits were the most important parts. taking control of Silesia is what made Prussia a great power

Do you remember when you received kingdom status? And if you are so Independent, how come you are catholic now? Strange.

>Germans were invited into Bohemia, Moravia and Silesia in waves, first one starting in about 13th century, if that is not definition of being guest

Nah man, that were colonizers that tught you how to be civilized. Same Thing that happened in Prussia. Then same polish fags thought Prussia is ripe for conquest after we made the tribes into useful citizens.

>Are you mental? The people who did the lynching and whatnot were the very same people who were planned to be exterminated by SS Waffen by the end of the war. They had more than a justice on their side.

What?? Is your argument that Germans wanted to genocide the Czechs and that is bad? Therefore Czechs may genocide Germans. What kind of logic is that?

>I would write that more should have died, just to piss your nazi ass off...

doesn't matter. We are mostly dead. Enjoy your new civilized muslim neighbors

But they didn't lose Silesia after WW1. In fact they didn't lose any German-majority land, excluding Danzig which was turned into a separate entity.

Yes I was speaking about the general course of the last century not just WWI, my mistake

>all those Germans in the middle of Hungary

what did they mean by this

Germans were invited or brought to colonize depopulated lands in East.

>Croats,Serbs: green

we're not the same you know...

magyars got cucked, no wonder why that suicide rate is so high

what

>In fact they didn't lose any German-majority land

Did you even look at the map?
Dude, we got cut from every direction

Perhaps not, but you have to admit how damned tiresome it is for outsiders to have to pretend to give a shit, particularly given the fucked up geographic distributions you have.

JUST how ignorant can you be? Hungary is no longer a kingdom after 1946.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Hungary_(1920–46)

read up on this famiglia

KOLONISIERT

Obtaining Kingdom status is quite a rocky climb.

Do you remember when we helped a German dude get Imperial throne and he told Pope to legitimise our Kingdom?

>civilized
you keep saying that word, but I doubt you fully understand it.

Civilized people: Elite edition (Nobility) in 15th century:
>shitting in the ball room because its civilised
>puking from overeating all over the floor because its civilised
>creating a puke stick so the puking is even easier
>refusing to bathe because its impure
>treating minor colds by letting dude die of bleeding out

THATS THE GERMAN CIVILIZATION OF MEDIEVAL TIMES? OH GEE, I WOULD RATHER GO BACK TO PAGANISM AND TRIBALISM THEN

>Its okay when Germans kill enemies in war. But its not okay when Czechs do it.

I fucking hope you die, you twat. And your sister marries a damn Burbakar from Kongo to destroy that pure blood you cherish so much also I am not afraid you will pass on your purity.

Lol, I don't even watch Memelyneux. I'm a German nationalist currently working in Pooland.

he fell for 18th century Jewish lies

what's fucked up about them? there's literally one whole country in between croats and serbs, bosnia. a whole country..
it's not like we live in the same building

wat

Nobody cares about these stupid legal niceties. You should have realised earlier on that nationalism was the next big thing, and organised yourselves accordingly, voluntarily and independently extracting yourselves from your non-Magyar subject territories while you were still in a position of power strong enough to do it on your own terms. If you'd actually made an effort to do so fairly, no outside fuckers like Germany or the Soviet Union would even have been able to march in there and turn you all against each other for their own benefit.

I forgot its name (its German name, I tend to forget those fast, because I hate clinging on to past)

may I ask how old are you and what level of education do you possess?

But that country is full of Croats and Serbs. And Croatia used to have a ton of Serbs in, now keeping just a few. Even a handfull of Croats in the contemporary Serbian state, near where the Sava and Drava join.

They actually are
The only countries that have a right to exist are Germany,France,Britain,Italy,Greece,Netherlands,Spain,Sweden and Russia

It was done too fast and it was no based only on ethnic lines so it's understandable why Hungarians are butthurt. On the second hand, Austrians lost almost as much and aren't that butthurt at all. Also, Spisz and Orawa is rightfully Polish

>just a few
If that was true it would still be too many

To be fair, the border gore was pretty bad.

Talk to the ideas, not the speaker. (37, published historian, BA, anyway) In 1848 you had your great missed opportunity. And from the 1860s onwards you could have made some constitutional divisions of the kingdom to ease the transition too.

Hungarians are a wide majority in two of your provinces. I mean, they're not very populated provinces but still.

You could easily break off some Hungarian-majority counties from Satu Mare and Bihor and Arad. Romani are just greedy fucks.

That goes against the teachings of your Papa Hitler, that your kind pushed so much for in the 1930's.
The nations right to self determination right?

You people make me happy and make me understand the actions of my ancestors.
The day my ancestors renounced any ties to German kind in 1848 makes me so fucking proud you dont even know.

I think it's cute without all the stolen bits.

Just be glad you got on the map. Bosniaks didn't even get that far.

>Germany
why
>France
why
>Britain
why
>Netherlands
why
>Spain
why
>Sweden
why
>Russia
why

>37, published historian, BA, anyway

I don't believe that. You cannot be a published historian and yet call the 20th century history of a fellow european country "legal nicities".

And though I understand what you are telling, tell me which country has ever willfully separated her own body in order to rid herself from territories in which ethnics are in majority?

>The day my ancestors renounced any ties to German kind in 1848
I heard you still drive cars and read printed books, mate... I actually have great sympathy for the Slavophile tendencies, but it's just childish when coupled with historical revisionism that involves pretending you owe the Krauts nothing.

>Civilized people: Elite edition (Nobility) in 15th century:

citation needed. I heard that shit about the Roman Empire. Lies made up by the enemy who survived.

>OH GEE, I WOULD RATHER GO BACK TO PAGANISM AND TRIBALISM THEN

You can always go back. Don't use our law and inventions pls.

>>Its okay when Germans kill enemies in war. But its not okay when Czechs do it.

I am not claiming that what they did after annexing the Sudetenland was right. But you claim genociding people is right under certain conditions.

>I fucking hope you die, you twat

You seem twattier

>And your sister marries a damn Burbakar from Kongo

married a pure German and has kid

I bet you sing the old Soviet songs and praise how they liberated you. You are so small and weak, the only overlords who treated Czechs well were German. Go into the Eurasian Union please. Serve the better master

That's what newfag countries like you never understand

Because the countries which I listed were the ones that brought prosperity and scientific/intellectual development to Europe

>literally this buttblasted
Wew lad calm down, don't take the Internet too serious

Has there ever been a gang rape more severe than the Partitions of Poland?

UK lost more land than Germany after WW1.

Any fool can get a history book published, if they tick the right boxes in the publishing house's requirements list, to be honest. So it's stupid to ask for "credentials" the way you did. It doesn't matter who I am at all.

In your second paragraph, did you mean lose territories where Magyars dominated, or where others did? The English isn't clear. I was advocating fixing matters before it came to crisis point in 1918, like in the whole second half of the 19th century. Magyar nationalists should have worked to find decent compromises with Slovaks, Croats and Rumanians. The opportunity was lost. Your ancestors fucked up.

The fuckers nowadays are the Slovaks and Rumanos, though. They could do a great deal to improve relations by voluntarily proposing some kind of revision of borders, to eliminate the worst abuses of Trianon.

why would Russians cry about USSR

USSR did more damage to Russian people than any other.

LOL

It might be because 90% of them are not magyar at all, by any stretch. They think if they lost their identity, anyone should.

>90% of them are not magyar at all
This sort of stupidity is why civilised Europeans tend to look down on you.

>jews supporting Romania

you cretin

How did you guys manage to lose so much fucking territory? You even lost Russian-majority areas. Even the ones right on your fucking borders. Holy shit. Was the mighty Kazakhstan too much for you to handle?

>that were colonizers that tught you how to be civilized
And you're so sure of that because...

So Indians and Brits are the same people and belong together.

Poo in loo O'Reilly

owe? What do we owe them?
Thats some real Jewish shit they are pulling then if we owe them the ability to write, read or anything fucking else.
Oh man.. all those cars. I guess we owe them everything then.
What the hell dude? Are you fucking mental as well?

As long as you have the capacity and ability to create something even if its through replication then you owe nothing.
There are patents and shit, that has been already taken care of. There exists no scientific achievement of country.
There exists only scientific achievement of individual.

I would rotate in my grave if some 16 year old fucker on the internet claimed my life's work.

Shut your mouth before your country gets even fucking smaller. And if I am correct then you are just an invader in Europe.
Actually that kind of shit was really "common" its common even nowdays, just its more out of sight.

>You can always go back. Don't use our law and inventions pls.
"our" holy fucking shit. You teenage wanker who has no understanding of anything claiming inventions of others. You are as bad as grave robber.

>married a pure German and has kid
Oh well, God let her have a nice and joyful life, I guess.

>I bet you sing the old Soviet songs and praise how they liberated you. You are so small and weak, the only overlords who treated Czechs well were German. Go into the Eurasian Union please. Serve the better master
Luckily just as you, I have no say in politics.
Read up on history of your own country.

The Native American tribes.

I meant to question your recommendation that Hungary should have sliced of its territories with ethnic majorities. That is unreasonable to expect from any country.

okay, it was nice talking to you, I have to go now. if you have spare time, read this. you'll understand a lot of things from that era

hungarianhistory.com/lib/horthy/horthy.pdf

>Shut your mouth before your country gets even fucking smaller. And if I am correct then you are just an invader in Europe.

Well maybe a thank you is enough for we held the Ottomans not invading Europe. You write so much but you tell so little.

Oh Italy. My dear bastard child. Can you show me where your wealth is concentrated? Is it in Lombardy? Oh, why? Strange, do you see any connection to historical borders and the ethnicitty of the people?

It was not a mistake, OP is milking this thread for replies.

Also you should vote for Trump since he's the lesser devil.

Nobody sent hundreds of thousands of Amerindians (the correct term) to death camps, like the commies did in Eastern Europe, in 20th century.

Also roaches crimes along Balkans dwarf any casualties your beloved head hunters had.

Go suck some SJW cock.

> Pure coincidence that the most comfortable Slavonic countries are right in the armpit of the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation.
Sure, prijatel, sure.

I'm actually a russophile really, and hate what westernisers like Peter the Great and the Marxists did over there, but it's stupidity to deny the special genius of the German people.

Wrong, I cry about it every night

Thanks lad
But without you Southern European we would be nothing
Greeks and Latins were the creators

>read this
Kosonom, y anda con Dios!

"Held"
you did a real good job letting them have whole Balkan and your own country.
Real prize worthy.
Oh here he goes attacking a damn Italy..

Well let me explain to you how economics work.

>Industry is concentrated in regions with good industrial outlooks.
>Coal is nearby
>Mineral Deposits
>Rivers, preferably big ones with decent fwhup

>Oh gee I wonder why 80% of all Austro Hungarian industry was in Bohemia and Moravia
look at discovered deposits of coal and iron in 1800's.. Oh The whole Empire is empty except Bohemia and Moravia? Well I guess we know where to build a damn industry.

And as we know industry breeds industry. Because jobs attract people you fucking mong.
I dont deny anything. I think ever human being should be judged independently of his origins.
Human Devepoment is really scatchy index. It can literally bring up shitholes to paradise in 20 years.
By your logic Kuwait is basically Eden right?

Slavic countries are alright, and have always been. We dont need your fucking handouts, sympathy or even your fucking respect. We can take care of ourselves.

>My dear bastard child
Austria never had anything to do in Italy until the partitions of Italy in the XVI century
>Lombardy? Oh, why?
Closer proximity to central Europe, so the industrial revolution reached those areas first.
>do you see any connection to historical borders and the ethnicitty of the people
What ethnicities? We're all Italics, no german ever set foot in Italy to "colonize""

>There exists no scientific achievement of country.
There exists only scientific achievement of individual

Some countries produce great indiviaduals, but most don't. I love my country because I love my people. They are rational compared to most others.

>Actually that kind of shit was really "common" its common even nowdays, just its more out of sight

I have an invisible lizard on my head. Don't touch it, you can't feel it.

>Oh well, God let her have a nice and joyful life, I guess

thanks

>Read up on history of your own Country

I don't get what you criticize here

Budapest was 150 years under roaches occupation. You tried, and failed. Say thanks to us we kept them at bay for 400 years until they finally figure it out is better to go around us.

What a cluster fuck.

>But without you Southern European we would be nothing
>Greeks and Latins were the creators
Now now, enough of that! The peculiar impetus given civilisation by the original herder warriors to whom both Germanics, Italics and Greeks owe their language and peculiar thought patterns should not be dismissed!

>you started it tho

Poland had the option to give back the land that was once part of the German Empire prior to WW1. Had you guys have cooperated and you wouldn't have had any war.

>Some countries produce great indiviaduals, but most don't.
And it strangely correlates with hotbeds of social and materiel progress. I guess places with great potential utilize the potential better than wastelands.

>I have an invisible lizard on my head. Don't touch it, you can't feel it.
Whats that kind of argument, if you were truly interested in this problematic, you would look up sources yourself. I just happened to breeze by this without a hinge of interest.
That should be enough to explain my inability to provide sources.

>I don't get what you criticize here
You know so very little about history of Austria that even a fucker from where ever the fuck Bohemia with no real historical focus eclipses you.

I like how a romanian is saying that

>Memelland
>FUCKING MEMELLAND

>Austria never had anything to do in Italy until the partitions of Italy in the XVI century

Austria is just a part of Germany. Don't nitpick

>Closer proximity to central Europe, so the industrial revolution reached those areas first.

Central Europe must be a magical place. We shit gold here just because

>What ethnicities? We're all Italics, no german ever set foot in Italy to "colonize""

Dude, why is Lombardy called Lombardy? Ever heard of Lomabrds? And your south got raped by Muslims for quite some time.

Norhtern Italy was protected by the HRE and Lombards gave you Quality genes

so we should give
>10% of france to some sandnigger country
>10 of england to pakistan
>10% of usa to mexico
etc

>Central Europe must be a magical place. We shit gold here just because
Europe was place of eternal conflict and balance.
Wars bring many inventions.
Place where is always war has a lot of inventions.
Because there is political balance, the wars are almost self perpetuating.

oh gee I wonder how Europe got its edge on other civilisations.. Through non-stop conflict with it self is the answer.

>Quality genes
Oh my god, you truly are some 1488 fascist piece of shit. Well then I am out of this thread I thought I could change your mind, but this is just too much for me.

so this is the power of aesthetics

>Im tired of having to tell little gypsy chicks and kids that i wont give them money for being ugly

That's not a fair way to treat your family, Laszlo

>Austria is just a part of Germany. Don't nitpick
Italy still isn't a child of any German nation
>Central Europe must be a magical place. We shit gold here just because
It just happened that it naturally held the most reserves of coal and iron by the time the industrial revolution started in Britain. That's no particual merit.
>Dude, why is Lombardy called Lombardy? Ever heard of Lomabrds?
>Lombards gave you Quality genes

Yes, and saying that Lombards are germans is like saying that the Portuguese are Italians. They also didn't bring in any genetic material in relevant quantity, as they were a very small (few dozen thousands) warrior population who ruled over a vast quantity (tens of millions) of Roman citizens. They also kept themselves separated from Latins: throughout their kingdom they had different laws for their own and for the Latin population.
If they were so much to "colonize" us, Lombardy would be speaking a germanic language instead of a Romance one.
>Norhtern Italy was protected by the HRE
protected from what? Italians communes BTFOed the HRE in the XI century and the Empire's influence was already non-existant by the XIV century.

>why Netherlands
Because we are the kankerlijers who 'gave up' on thousands of Bosnian muslims at Srebreniça and are getting away with it.

If you accept evolution you have to accept that people adapt you the environment.

Every tribe has different qualities

Indeed, Trump should be voted instead of Shillary, what a fainting little bitch.

theverge.com/2016/9/22/13014686/hillary-clinton-between-two-ferns-funny-or-die-zach-galifianakis-watch

reminder that european powers failed to enforce this treaty

I accept evolution, and unlike you I understand it as well.

Homo sapiens sapiens is kind so new that any qualities honed by the environment can be over written within 3 generations.

Man, how pissed are the people who spent time arguing with this guy, now that he outed himself as being a redditor

Lombards are germanics.
Are you really denying that?

> Italians communes BTFOed the HRE in the XI century and the Empire's influence was already non-existant by the XIV century

You would be called Mohammed without germanics. No question about that. Enjoy your prosperity, you are welcome, you unthankful shit

>And it strangely correlates with hotbeds of social and materiel progress. I guess places with great potential utilize the potential better than wastelands.

so we bread a suprior human being. Evolution is magic

>You know so very little about history of Austria that even a fucker from where ever the fuck Bohemia with no real historical focus eclipses you

I am German. I know some shit about German history.
Where did you eclipse me again?

That's why we all look the same.

>Homo sapiens sapiens is kind so new

Aboriginies and Finnish people are basically the same. Understood
A Shephard can breed with a Dachshund. They are still pretty different

>You would be called Mohammed without germanics. No question about that
That's an interesting theory. Would you care to back it up?
>Enjoy your prosperity, you are welcome, you unthankful shit
Oh, the >implyings

He's actually right.

Only some nobles and old kings were magyars from the steppes

if you bred Finn and Aborigine and their child with another Aborigine and their child with another.. You would end up with Aborigine.
Thats how new and adaptable kind we are.
The same way otherway around. You fucking retard.

Shameful. But they were rather "tired" at the time...

I'm more disgusted with Britain turning the Russians back from Constantinople in the 1880s, really.

>Lombards are germanics.
And also, Germanics =\= Germans.
Saying all germans are one people is like saying all Romance are one people

>That's an interesting theory. Would you care to back it up?

Dude. Rome nearly got sacked by Muslims.

But aside from that I was reffering to legendary Karl Martell

>Homo sapiens sapiens is kind so new that any qualities honed by the environment can be over written within 3 generations.
What in the fuck? Did you learn that in school or something? Jesus CHRIST, man. NO!

Europeans and Far Easterners both emerged in harsh seasonal environments that selected for forward thinking and high intelligence to deal with unexpected catastrophes. You can't give a man from the Congo this "edge" without subjecting him to the same pressures for a few millennia.

Duh, you fool. What a Magyar was in Arpad's day, and what a Magyar was in Kossuth's day are obviously rather different things. The Rumano is judging Magyars of Orban's day by the standards of those of the tenth century. Which, need I say, is retarded.

>Rome nearly got sacked by Muslims.
again, post source for it, and prove that if it wasn't it was because of the HRE
>But aside from that I was reffering to legendary Karl Martell
ah, yes, a notorious GERMAN, not a FRANK at all (see )

>if you bred Finn and Aborigine and their child with another Aborigine and their child with another.. You would end up with Aborigine

Same thing with dogs. But why the hell would you do something like that?
You ruin several dozen thousand years of suffering and adaption for what?
You fucking retard

Hihi :)

> milk is the same as orange juice, because if you put a load of milk in a glass with only a little bit of orange in it, you get something which is more or less milk. Nearly.

Fuck's sake, man.

this

Yeah I am actually sophomore Natural Sciences, Biology.

What I wanted to say is:
We are new kind: Schism that would render us incapable of procreating with another branch of Homo species didnt yet happen. You cant breed a damn raccoon with badger,
despite them being in the same Superfamily.

Yet you can breed humans with another humans from the other side of Earth, we are still genetically capable of procreating.

Adaptable: Our genetic information is overwritten real easily through procreating with another ethnicity. Which correlates with schism that didnt happen yet, and never will
because of globalism.

>Dude. I talked about germanics the whole time.
Read shit first please.

>>Rome nearly got sacked by Muslims

on the way

>whenever there is conflict there is innovation

1.this does not disprove IQ
2. This statement is false..by your logic, Africa should be a fucking pinnacle of civilization.

Butthurt bong who I've told that anglos are the cuck cancer

You should bread dogs. Or start with beans first, helped many people

Ye it does not disprove IQ, though I doubt you understand what IQ stands for. It is real useless index if not measured in enclosed society.

As I said, Africa has very little to do with my degree its more of sociological I would say.
Paradise with food everywhere and no winters didnt force them to develop societal needs to survive harshness.

>I talked about germanics the whole time
No, you started the discussion saying that Sudetes and other German-Speaking areas should naturally belong to Germany or Austria because "Germans" brought civilization to the people nearby.
Then you proceeded to say that even Italy is only successfull because of Germanics (also untrue), like that would give you Germans any right to call us "childs". Germanics aren't a nation, just like Latins aren't one.

>Paradise with food everywhere and no winters didnt force them to develop societal needs to survive harshness

I don't really agree with "paradise" but, you agree that they are shit compared to us because their environment didn't select the way it did in europe

You fucking bitch come to Budapest and I'll whop your ass then fuck all your holes

Chingo tu Madre

Let me reassure your fucking Nazi ass.
In 2k years tops I bet everyone will be white.
Sudden lack of sunlight exposure will inevitably lead to reduced levels of melanin.
Blacks and other equatorial kinds are to be affected the most.
Current lifestyle has no need for humans to have such a dense protection against sunlight and this protection is now provided artificially as well with sun creams and so on.

Wooho!! White man wins once again. Kiss your mom, your sister and her white kid. We preserve! You fucking stupid piece of shit.
It used to be much more of paradise when there was no imminent threat of overpopulation with the factor of them not preventing it by producing food themselves.

>And your south got raped by Muslims for quite some time.
Only Sicily and some failed attacks and pirate incursions on south.

>Lombards gave you Quality genes
Not at all. The germanics in Italy were just warriors that ended carving their own territory. They didn't changed the genetic of the local population.

Germanics also conquered the south of Italy and Sicily, If wr consider normans as "germanics"...

>Lombards are germanics.
Stop with the memes, Piefke
They are Celts, just like Northern Spain

I talekd about germanics when I talked about Lombards. But Lombardy also flourished from German rule in the HRE.
A bit confusing and this is fucking Cred Forums. Don't want to define everything.
Do you get what I mean?

And I wrote this
>Sure, it is just a coincidence that anywhere descendants of Germanic tribes went, there is wealth, civilization and prosperity.
The only ones that can compete are East Asians from the northern hemisphere.

That's not how it works. Genetic traits doesnt just dissapear because you cant see them.

Selective breeding is possible though

The fuck you on about the French never lost any of their righteous homeland. They only gained territory from other fucking people you idiot.

Your meme people are only useful to fill our brothels.

By the way we lost a lot of territory too and plenty of Dutch posters mention it.

>mfw your shitty European borders
>mfw we got half a continent
thank you anglo warmonger overlords

>mfw your country isn't a frozen wasteland
>mfw 'our country was built by immigrants' arguments are invalid here.
leafs should just off themselves.

>In 2k years tops I bet everyone will be white.

Haha, no. We are dead. Look at the birth rates. Our culture dies and we too.

>Sudden lack of sunlight exposure will inevitably lead to reduced levels of melanin.
Blacks and other equatorial kinds are to be affected the most

What are Vitamin D supplements? I am really white and I take them

I didnt say fully. Thats naturally impossible.
But enough to make them dismissible.
Shut the fuck up you were not even in HRE for the most of its time.

French lost their sphere of influence, they held half of Europe as protectorate.

Are you really gonna argue about biology with biologist?
That should be enough to tell you how fucking dense you are. You need to reevaluate your life choices.

>French lost their sphere of influence, they held half of Europe as protectorate.

So fucking what? They did not inhabit those countries (like mine) Germans and the Dutch were displaced from their native homeland.

We don't complain about losing fucking Indonesia even though it was our colony we complain about losing modern day belgium and parts of France because it was our historical land.

Sphere of influence = / = Historical lands.

>The only ones that can compete are East Asians from the northern hemisphere.
Why? Before the Meiji reform Japan was a shithole and Korea was a shithole before XX century.

Only chinks had some degree of evolution, but it didnt took much to decline too.
Now they're rising again though

>expand into literally half of Europe like a swarm of locusts

>W-why do they hate me so??

filthy fucking germs

An ethnic map of North America is even more of a clusterfuck.

>Are you really gonna argue about biology with biologist

Are you really gonna argue about biology with a politician? bal bla life choices.
Sieg Heil mein Führer. I will no longer disagree with you

>expand into literally half of Europe like a swarm of locusts

you don't invite locusts, gipsy.
But everyone invites german settlers, cause they fucking rule

>Are you really gonna argue about biology with a politician?
i meant argue about politics

Colonial America and later the American Republic consistently invited Germans to settler our savage frontier. Germans combining with the Anglo-Saxon Americans created a North American master race that BTFO'd niggers, spics, and the Injuns.

>invites german settlers, cause they fucking rule

More like they're the most docile cattle minded people on the face of the planet. The only reason why Tsarist authorities brought in german settlers, among other ethnicities, is because your ilk is afraid of the power rulling over them and they never dare to complain or rise up against their rulers.

German culture is literally asperger syndrome manifested into an entire ethnicity.

lol. my german ancestors lived in russia because they didn't pay taxes there and didn't have to serve in the military.
They needed us to build their shit. God, those Tsars were themselves Germans.

>German culture is literally asperger syndrome manifested into an entire ethnicity

And yet your country was and is a shithole.
And it won't ever change. But please don't come here, you are nearly as annoying as Kurds

Shit, this is depressing. By "kind", I suppose you're using some local equivalent of Russian "vid", no? We say "species" for that in English.

Anyway, we have a species - but... do we? It's nowhere near as simple as you suggest. Speciation is to some extent an imposed human abstraction, as there are species, even widely separated in time and space, which can breed to produce viable offspring. Taxonomy is more intricate than you suggest. Plus you don't even seem to acknowledge the subsecies level in this, which more or less approximates to most human races (though it could be argued that the Australians constitute something a little further afield).

Either way, pretending that 100,000 years or more of natural selection is not going to have a major impact is just stupid, and you don't need a science degree to see this vindicated in real life action.

>hahah we can have all of these territories,we're the austro hungarian empire! right of conquest
>oh no,don't take our lands that we took from you!what is this shit,waaah muh clay
Go back to Asia you mongrels

Eh, this cut made Hungary and the Hungarians more centralized and homogenized instead of having to include all those non-hungarians, made for less fencing needed to secure the border, and we never would have gotten the remove kebab song and have a containment zone for the gyppos otherwise.

Mexicans are a wide majority in four of your states.
You could easily break off some Mexican majority counties from California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas.
Shart-in-marts are just greedy fucks.

The (((Skypes))) made us do it. I'm some Euro bros. We have been infiltrated.

>it is just a coincidence that anywhere descendants of Germanic tribes went, there is wealth, civilization and prosperity
They swarmed the whole of Europe, doesn't mean their descendant had anything to do with Europe thriving.
Also Lombardy started to flourish AFTER imperial influence faded, well into the late middle aged and the renaissance

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP
U
S
T

C
U
C
K

M
Y

S
H
I
T

U
P

>They swarmed the whole of Europe, doesn't mean their descendant had anything to do with Europe thriving.
I bet you even have a Germanic name, Luigi/Umberto/Rocco.

It's funny really; the southern countries where Goths, Lombards and Franks ruled masses of Romance speakers are now places where people have more Germanic names than in the actual Germanic countries, where everyone's got some Biblical Hebrew name like Johannes or the like.

I actually have a Jewish name.
But the most common name in Italy right now is Francesco (Germanic origin, but invented in Italy)

Romanians are disgusting gypsies who should at least give back Transylvania.

I'd also like to mention that the Republic of Banat was formed by a German. Banat is a region that was something like ~30% Hungarian, ~30% German, ~20% Romanian, ~20% Serbian.

This was established as a multi-ethnic state, and was recognized by Hungary and existed in peace, with no military.

Like 2 days after it was formed, it was invaded by Romania and Serbia for literally no reason, and partitioned.

Did the Finn guy post his pasta yet?

cause austria was no offender, like in wwII it was just used and raped by the german people

>"frozen wasteland" keeps large scale refugees in Europe
>full of natural resources
>three coasts
>dozens of climates
>freedom to roam and homestead
>guns and affordable housing outside of BC / Toronto
>America as our based neighbour

Enjoy the cultural enrichment in a tiny speck of land, swamp Krauts.

You niggers really didn't know about this? And I'm not even german.

>dozens of climates
You mean like cold, cold as shit, fucking cold, I'm freezing here, ' who ordered some ice here?', lake Cocytus, etc.

JUST

>Hungary

You mean Austria.

>American "education"

Reminder that Serbia is literally the Al Qaeda of the 1900s, and Russia supported them.

Austria's ultimatum to Serbia was perfectly justified (especially considering that they had just killed the son of the man who wrote this).

They were (in a nutshell):
-Stop propagandizing against us in your state-run newspapers
-Stop training terrorists and assassins and sending them to our country
-Extradite to us any international terrorists who commit crimes against our country.

They accepted all of them except to cooperate with Austrian police. They probably intended to continue terrorist sponsoring in secret. They dragged Russia into a war against Austria, so what did anyone think Germany was going to do? The blame for all this clearly falls on Serbia. France and Britain should have never stuck their nose into any of this, and if they had exercised prudence, they would probably still have their empires and wouldn't be overrun by shitskins right now.

You suck at this.

>Butthurt Serb detected
I speak only the truth.

Furthermore, I want to mention that Franz Ferdinand was a Pro-Slav. He wanted to reform Austria-Hungary into three states: Austrian, Hungarian and Pan-Slavic. Most likely the Slavic part would be led by Bohemia (Czechs) or Croatians. This massively butthurt the Serbs, who were upset that this would disrupt their Croatian/Bosnian genocide quotas.

>Germans
>they fucking rule
Keep on being delusional, they are peaceful and don't cause trouble unlike the Jews or Gypsies however they also refuse to integrate.

> Serbia made WWI

So sick of seeing this crap, particularly from New Worlders. Austria annexed Bosnia, gaining tons of wild Balkan Slav subjects at a time when it was barely even able to manage its civilised Magyar population. Austria fucked up big time. The mad cunts in Vienna must have thought it was still the age of Metternich. The empire shouldn't have been suffered to carry on that long into the 20th century, really. A horrendous anachronism, which ended up dragging the rest of us down with it.

and székelyföld was and is still majority hungarian.

yeah except the ancient mexican homeland is not in texas and new mexico

wtf is that map

The Austrians were going to kick the muslim land-owners out and give civil rights to the Bosnians. What horror!

As I said, the only reason this was threatening to Serbia was because they were worried that the Austrians would demonstrate that monarchy works, and that nationalism in the region would die down and they would never get to live our their dreams of being emperor of the balkans and genociding everyone.

To all who lived in Austria-Hungary, they said that everything was completely stable up until the war. Everyone had a guaranteed future, money in the bank, there was no expectations of war or civil unrest. Everyone was generally content. It was only with the total collapse that happened because of the war that things fell apart.

No bringing down the wall segregating them from the rest of modern civilization was a grave mistake

jews don't cause much trouble either.
a lot of the germans settling all across europe were jews.

what

>Jews don't cause trouble
Pic related

>what
He probably doesn't realize that Austria-Hungary wasn't a single state but a union of two kingdoms.

I give you Romanius, the first wallachian leader

Eh. That's some convoluted jetfuel-steelbeams kinda thing if you ask me.

There's enough shit that's actually provable to be upset about.

It's also really wrong to call out an entire group of people based on the actions of a few.

Here's the real redpill on the balkans:

Czechs, Slovakians, Austrians, Hungarians and even Romanians are all the same race.

Something like 2/3 of Hungary was genocided centuries ago and the region was settled by Germans who assimilated. Czechs and Slovakians also mixed so much with Germans that they are German in everything but culture. Romanians are the odd one that I wouldn't have expected. I guess that they just mixed so much with German/Hungarians that they became the same.

It's such a shame that so many of the balkans could have been united with their racial brethren, but chose to tear it all apart over an adopted identity.

a country that was truly multi cultural even before it was cool....

too bad they backstabbed us and took our land when we were down.

how did hungary end up in australia?

There's more than enough evidence that jewish ritual murder really was (and still is, but rarely) practiced.

They don't look at "goyim" as humans. They think they are animals given to the jews to rule over.

(Jews aren't actually followers of the Old Testament, their Talmud supercedes the Old Testament in their religion. Yes, they think that they have the authority to override the word of God; and they have some really sick ideas.)

Haplogroups dotn determine ones anthropological look and your map does not show subclades.For examples the I2 in Romania is different from the ones in balkans, same as the R1a in Romania from our neighbors.

Fuck that, jews were expelled from every country since the middle ages for stirring up shit, raping, poisoning wells, extorting people, stealing. Their ideologies fuck the world up, like marxism, feminism, zionism/talmudism, the protocolls, all the faggotry and race mixing they are the ones to blame for. All jews either need to be deported to Israel, or exterminated, and the wealth they have stolen needs to be reclaimed.

>there was no expectations of war or civil unrest.
Must be why everyone was preparing for a big war in the Balkans in the previous twenty years

Nope all ethnic romanians are brown gypsy niggers, that need to be deported from Europe (maybe to india), or exterminated.

>They
here's your problem

Even if that "evidence" is true, (and i don't really think it is, it's circumstantial and flimsy) it's only a select few people.
There have been christian ritual murderers as well. More than enough.

Again, calling out an entire social group based on the actions of a few is just a sign of your inability to differentiate.

I wasn't saying that Jews as a whole never cause trouble, but i was saying that contrasting germans to jews is dumb, and saying that any one group never causes trouble while another one does is dumb as well.

>Fuck that, jews were expelled from every country since the middle ages for stirring up shit, raping, poisoning wells, extorting people, stealing.
Witches were also burned at the stake in the middle ages.
(Except not in hungary because we were above such things since könyves kálmán)

Stop being an ignorant uneducated cunt who can't differentiate between individuals and a group they belong to.

>their ideologies
>marxism, feminism, zionism
You do realize that the current global financial elite literally fucked over Israel wholesale, to drive the oil prices up.
You do also realize that feminism was a french/english movement not started by jews.
You do also realize that communism was developed more by non jews than jews.

Right?
Surely you wouldn't be ignorant.

>says the magyarised slavo-romanian

kektus

This is Cred Forums man, usually people around this place have an IQ lower than 70, I doubt they will be able to understand what your picture is saying, don't bother.

>The Austrians were going to...

Stupid pipe dreams, utterly inappropriate to the age. Fact is, there WAS a Serbia, nationalism was in fashion, and Austria-Hungary kicked Turks out merely to impose its own anachronistic rule on people with no taste for it whatsoever. The stupid bastards could just have taken the Croat bits, perhaps encouraged a population exchange with Serbia and Chernogoria to "even out" the ethnic distribution in the area. But no, they thought it was still the middle ages where Habsburgs collected fiefdoms like postage stamps...

But here's the real New Worlder bullshit:

>Czechs, Slovakians, Austrians, Hungarians and even Romanians are all the same race.

FFS. Race is not an issue in Europe. We have nationalities! And assuming the Magyars were much different genetically prior to the Turkish disruption has no basis. Nomads rode in in the tenth century. Nomads don't have large population density. These nomads conquered locals and captured extra slaves in their raids from all over the place. This created a mixed population very early on, built up out of local peoples brought together speaking Siberian as a lingua franca. End of story.

And the Ugric peoples were hardly Chinamen anyway. They were living around modern Bashkortostan, at a point before the massive turkification of the area. They will already have had more in common with peripheral European groups such as the Volga Finns and the old Iranian steppe lords. Present day Mansi and Khanty are largely Ugricised Samoyedic types, and cannot be looked to for a good picture of the "original" Magyars.

Original MADJARS were bashkir asiatic looking.

>magyarized
God dear god let this meme end.
Magyarization happened because people voluntarily gave up their cultural identity in favor of the flashy in vogue prosperity of being a hungarian in the late 19th century.

Meanwhile romanians are still building orthodox churches wherever there are more than two ethnic romanians, even if the village is mostly hungarian and thus catholic.
And you still haven't given autonomy to sékelyföld which you LITERALLY PROMISED when you got two thirds of your current country gifted to you.

Why can't we just fucking get along.

Admit that Trianon wasn't a nice thing and that you shouldn't have gotten majority hungarian areas, and everything's fine.
We don't inherently hate you.

I mean we can admit that we did do shit that wasn't good in the past. Why can't you?

>a spaniard
>this educated about matters of central and eastern europe

i bow to you.

>There's more than enough evidence that jewish ritual murder really was (and still is, but rarely) practiced.
I don't doubt it. I see it as in a way comparable to the Satanist undercurrent of Christianity. Wherever you have Christians, you're also going to get a few nutcases who turn the official religion on its head. Judaism likewise has its nastier occult undercurrents, but in their case their fucked up circumstances, crowded in ghettos for centuries and subject to periodic pogroms, no doubt helped such tendencies to become more prevalent. In short, we have a highly neurotic group, susceptible to certain regretable occult tendencies, expressing itself in such ritual murders.

What makes someone part of a nationality is what's more important the language. I have no connection in blood with the ancient greeks but in theory I do have and that is because I speak the Greek language and I go with the Greek traditions. Taking this in consideration even if Romanians were gypsies they are still more European than Hungarians because of their Roman-based language. All languages in Europe are based on Latin or Greek and this shows who is really European. That and only proves that Slavs, Hungarians and poeple from Finland are not European at all.

Greek-Latin are the real Europeans! ΖΗΤΩ Η ΕΥΡΩΠΗ!

>Magyarization happened because people voluntarily gave up their cultural identity in favor of the flashy in vogue prosperity of being a hungarian in the late 19th century.

Not talking of the 19th century one.

>Meanwhile romanians are still building orthodox churches wherever there are more than two ethnic romanians, even if the village is mostly hungarian and thus catholic.

We can build wherever we want in our land.

>And you still haven't given autonomy to sékelyföld which you LITERALLY PROMISED

when did we promise this you subhuman?

>two thirds of your current country gifted to you.

All was democratically taken.

>Admit that Trianon wasn't a nice thing and that you shouldn't have gotten majority hungarian areas,

the only majority hungarian areas barely had over 50% majority.

Én angol vagyok. De lehet, hogy még ennél is lenyűgöző. ;o)

>All was democratically taken.

You people are funny.

You are full of shit, all your liberal insults like "ignorant" does not worth anything on Cred Forums.

All those listed are not comparable to which burning, people had actual proofs of jewish misdeeds, and if everyone reacts to them the same way, the fault is not with everyone.
Marxism was 90% jewish ideology.
Feminism is also mostly jewish.
Soviet takover was financed and carried out by New York jews.

Jews deserve to be exterminated, they are genetically insane because of all their inbreeding, and their twisted degenerate talmudic laws fit their mentality well, they were uncapable of mutually benefical integration for thousands of years, and will never be able to live together with the "goy", they are just parasites, let the rot in that shithole desert they wanted so much.

>Austria-Hungary is gone forever
all of WWI was a mistake

>being reasonable
you. i really like you

>Not talking of the 19th century one.
What then?
>when did we promise this you subhuman?
When you got transylvania.
One of the reasons it could be democratically taken was that you promised full autonomy
>the only majority hungarian areas barely had over 50% majority.
A) that's just factually not true or magyars would've become a minority with the romanian governments efforts to discriminate against the magyars there and bring romanians into those areas, this however did not happen as
B) those areas are still way over 50% hungarian

I just don't understand why you are so desperately clinging to a small area in the mountains which was never romanian and whose people never wanted to be romanian and which doesn't really hold more natural resources than other parts of transylvania.

Wait.
Wait what

This. Give back Erdély then if you believe those skype lies.

If you dont know about Romania's history then shut the fuck up.

In 1 december 1918 at Alba Iulia democratic gathering, the majority voted to unite with Romania.

>What then?

Your formation as people.From the arrival of magyars untill present europeans were magyarised to form the mongrel hungarian nation.

>When you got transylvania.

No such thing.

>One of the reasons it could be democratically taken was that you promised full autonomy

When did this happen?And """Szeklerland""" didnt even exist back then.

> that's just factually not true or magyars would've become a minority
>those areas are still way over 50% hungarian

except where szekelrs dwell, you are already a very small minority.

>clinging to a small area in the mountains which was never romanian

Every part of land untill Tisa and Dnister are romanian.

Do you even know what subhuman means? Sub means lesser, romanians have lower IQ, lower height, lower body mass and less muscles, they mature faster (because not as genetically complex), and die younger. Romanians are subhumans compared to hungarians by any measure.

I fucking hate Romanians. And especially their lies about Transylvania. Transylvania is a Hungarian clay.

The only people with high IQ in Hungary are jews, only 1 of your noble prize winner is """hungarian""".You are just a little lighter romanians due to your slavic/german admixture.

back to Treblinka untermenschen.

>Wait what
Haha, did Google Translate fuck it up a bit? I only speak English, Russian, German and Spanish, so I can't really make heads or tails of your language!

The Anglo is eternal, of course, and penetrates all lands with his subversion...

oh look, radu is on the loose again

>your liberal insults like "ignorant" does not worth anything on Cred Forums.
Ignorant is not a liberal insult.
Ignorant is the insult of educated people. It means you are ignoring facts in favor of believing what you want to believe because it's easier that way.
It's easier to label an entire racial group as being at fault for bad things than to actually single out the culprits and identify smaller groups which are ACTUALLY in their majority responsible.
Hence why dumb niggers hate white people as a whole.

>people had actual proofs of jewish misdeeds,
People also had proof in the Salem witch trials.
And no, not everyone reacted to them in the same way.
>marxism
how the fuck could it have been jewish when marx himself grew up in a catholic fucking family you utter moron
>feminism
it was done by anglican and protestant women in england and france. not by jews.
>soviet takeover
the soviet takeover cost more jewish lives than the fucking nazis

>twisted degenerate, inbred geneticalls insane parasitic,
blah blah blah
unfounded bullshit based on you being too dumb to focus your general discomfort with how things have been on anything but a large group and an easy target.

You are a humongous cunt.

Also calling for any human to be "exterminated" removes you further from european and christian values than jews or turks.
You just want an ideology where you can live out your animalistic barely in control rage like some fucking subhuman.

I am not talking about nobel prize winners here, on average, by every measure, hungarians are superior. Just try to find one which you are bettter at, and post it here.

>hungary is rightful gypsy clay

>a more western inclined country is superior

color me surprised.No worries, soon Romania will surpass Hungary gdp, and you will beg us to let you in here.

>People also had proof in the Salem witch trials.
And like I said above, Christianity has always had its own nasty subcurrents. In the strict and fanatical setting of Puritan colonies in an alien and frightening new continent, I don't doubt that there were some odd things going on. Exaggerated, and compounded with local petty jealousies and so on, of course, but not utterly without basis.

> Christianity has always had its own nasty subcurrents.

only the heretic catholicism.

>feminism
>it was done by anglican and protestant women in england and france. not by jews.

He wasn't referring to first wave feminism. The current movement is funded by the likes of Soros.

Not talking about culture or economy either, I am talking genetics, do you have any measure where romanian genes are better than hungarians, can you find a single one? You are desperately avoiding answering to that. At least you admitted your culture is not compatible with western culture already, but that is not what I asked.

What superior genes are you speaking of, gypsy?And no,m your culture is not western, its just western influenced thanks to your austriak masters.

it's just memmel

There are tons of strange cults that pop up now and then in the Orthodox world. You even have quite a lot in Rumania, like all those weird Lipovane, Molokane, Dukhobortsy and so on who fled there from the Russian Empire. Or the Bogumils down in the south, too.

Aw man, I didn't come here looking for those kind of feels...

IQ, brain size, height, muscle strength, life expectancy

We know how to differentiate from heretics unlike cahtolics, who made heresy their home.

nice pile of blood there

>From the arrival of magyars untill present europeans were magyarised to form the mongrel hungarian nation.
Except for the 19th century which you weren't talking about.
And except for the present when minority rights in hungary are better than in romania.
And except for the K&K times, when the whole thing functioned like a proto EU, with lots of diversity.
And except for the times of the turkish occupation when everything except a small crescent was occupied.
That leaves you with 500 years where hungarians may actually have assimilated people into being hungarian.
Meanwhile romania is still doing it.

>no such thing
You got Transylvania with trianon.

It happened exactly when the issue was being voted on whether transylvania as a whole wanted to join.
>And """Szeklerland""" didnt even exist back then.
AHAHAHAHAHA jesus christ dude, read up on the history of the territory your country has.

>you are already a very small minority.
but that's not true
>pic related

>Every part of land until Tisa and Dnister are romanian.
Based on what?
Old Dacia which was to modern day romania what the Huns were to Hungarians?
The countries present here when the hungarians arrived invited the hungarians as warriors to settle.
Those countries (Moravia&co) fell after a while and the hungarians took over administration of the region.

That doesn't matter though i'm still impressed by your rationality and knowledge about an area of europe which is not your neighbors.

Well he mentioned marxism and soviets, so i didn't really make the connection to modern day "feminism".

That... is fucking awesome. thanks. saved.

>austriak masters
K&K.
It was like the EU
Also, hungary was the first to adopt renaissance after italy. We had the biggest library east of the alps.
The 20th century was "made in hungary" according to the new york times.

Stop hating us.
We don't hate you.

except brain size,how are these related with genetic?

Now post the study were hungarians have bigger brain size and most importantly it fires neurons faster(even neanderthals had bigger brain than humans).

hungaro-romanian autism knows no bounds

>knowledge about an area of europe which is not your neighbors.
A man has to have a hobby. :D

These Rumanos are really rather annoying, though. And these are the most educated ones, who actually speak decent English. God help us...

sorry but romanians have bulgarian genetics and are therefore superior to hungarians, and indeed, almost everyone in the world

just look at bulgarian strength sport medals

I don't agree with you there.
There are plenty of great romanians. Maybe they just don't visit shitholes like Cred Forums.

>have bulgarian genetics and are therefore superior to hungarians, and indeed, almost everyone in the world
top kek

ayo hol up we arr weight lifters n shit

>And except for the present when minority rights in hungary are better than in romania.

Not true.All the 150k romanian after Trianon left in Hungary, were assimilated.In fact, szeklers foten tell how hugnarians call them gypsies.In year 2000, hungarians refused to come at vote to give szeklers citincenship.Nowhere in Europe you will find better minority rights than in Romania.Read the consitutiton.

"Who is going to define the future of this part the world... Slobodan Milosevic, with his propaganda... which compel people to give up their country, identity, and property, or a state like Romania which has built a democracy respecting the rights of ethnic minorities?"
-Bill Clinton

>a proto EU, with lots of diversity.

EU didnt magyarise and supress the non-catholics.

>Meanwhile romania is still doing it.

prove it.

>You got Transylvania with trianon.

No.Trianon recognised the 1918 vote.

>It happened exactly when the issue was being voted on whether transylvania as a whole wanted to join.

That was in 1918 1 december.

>AHAHAHAHAHA jesus christ dude

A good part of szeklers were put there by Ceausescu.Szeklerland never historically existed, just the szekler people which were almost all MAGYARISED today.

>Old Dacia which was to modern day romania what the Huns were to Hungarians?

Except you have no relationship with huns(H from Hungary is a latin misstranlation) and romanians are direct descendents of dacians.

>be austria
>repeatedly backstab germans
>cause both fucking world wars
>repeatedly destroying europe
>literally hitler

Gas the austrians when?

it is you who has romanian genetics, slavonised VLASI.You will always be beneat us both geographically and economically, dear mini-turk.

>what is
>the decline of the Roman empire

And you guys complain how the Italians betrayed you, hmm?

>wanting minorities to learn the official language is ""magyarization""

I want this meme to end

the fuck are you laughing about
literally superior to hungarians in every single way possible

bulgarians dominate in weightlifting and wrestling in terms of medals won and percentage of population

sorry but you know it's true, romanians are literally bulgarians, just look at the DNA similarities, romanians are 99% bulgarian

>Maybe they just don't visit shitholes like Cred Forums.
I'm unfair, yes. I've even met some decent ones on here, though, when I've bothered to wade into the Balkan shitfest threads on occasions. There's always a few hanging around with actual knowledge worth sharing, as well as the fools who just memorise the chauvinist slogans of the day.

You're an artificial nation basically is what I'm saying.

Learn the official language or either live as a serf under those that speak hungarian.And no, back then ethnicity didnt exist, it was all about politicall status, learning hungarian and becoming catholic means you became hungarian.

1898 book on how to magyarise romanian names

so you're saying that Poland should be split by russians, lithuanians and germans?!

>-Bill Clinton

Man, you could have picked a slightly more reputable character witness.

I don't know how are these related but they are I'll go through one by one and search for then post relevant data. Brain size I could only found between whites blacks and asians, but there is correlation between brain size and IQ.

>Bill Clinton
lol
Also, i'll believe that you have great minority rights when you allow administration in hungarian (the finnish do it with only 5% swedes) and give autonomy to székelyland (why do you call it szekler?).
Also, no i don't think they were assimilated, because hungary had other things to worry about.
Like having communists take over our country in 1918.

>EU didnt magyarise and supress the non-catholics.
And hungary did? Citation needed.
But the romanians DO suppress catholics, by funding a disproportionate amount of orthodox churches.

>1918 vote
Yes that's what i'm talking about. I'm grouping trianon together with that vote.
The basis for you getting the vote in the first place, and then trianon recognizing it was a promise that the majority hungarian regions would have full autonomy.

>A good part of szeklers were put there by Ceausescu.Szeklerland never historically existed,
You cannot be this uneducated.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Székely_Land#The_medieval_period

>romanians are direct descendents of dacians.
Citation needed.
Also non romanian citation needed for the area of ancient dacia.

Here is the height, we are taller.

>1898 book on how to magyarise romanian names

Actually quite fascinating. I myself have Irish speaking ancestors who came to England in the mid nineteenth century, who similarly had to anglicise in order to function in wider British society. This included their names too. One my great great great great grandmother gave her name as Sarah, Julia and Judy at various times in her life in England. It appears that she had a completely different Irish name, impossible for Englishmen to understand, write, or even pronounce. Probably Siobhain (pron. "Shevawn"). Magyar civil servants were probably encountering similar problems to the English census takers and clergymen who met this woman.

It's about how to magyarise family names in general. Probably a handbook for Jews.

Here is the IQ.

It's just funny that you came into a discussion completely unrelated to you and went:
"This side is right, because they are similar to us and we are absolutely superior to literally everyone!"

Seriously why do you so desperately want to be dick.
Why can't we get along?
The most important hungarian and romanian aerodynamicists did.

>Learn the official language or either live as a serf under those that speak hungarian.
Sooooooo same as in modern day romania?
Also that was a book because people WANTED to magyarize their names.
You can't equate oppression with people voluntarily wanting to become magyars because of the perceived prosperity of magyars.

Life expectany.

that is really nothing to be proud of you know.
We're half a decade below western europe.

Yeah I know it is said, but at least romanian lives a little less.

Get your king back, then I'll support the land coming back.

Get rid of your monarchy, deserve what you get.

The same i said to the romanian also goes to you.
Stop being a dick.
We could get along and there's nothing to hate in each other.

We both got served pretty hard in the past century with communism too.
And some of our greatest scientists
>Kármán and Coända
were friends.