Is not eating food the ultimate redpill Cred Forums?

I haven't eaten anything for the last 5 days and it feels like I have unlocked hidden powers in my brain I never thought possessed.
Allow me to greentext
>My IQ has vastly improved, increasing by 30 points from 120 to 150.
>My stress and depression is virtually gone.
>My thoughts feel more clear and relaxed and it seems like I have transcended beyond the petty left and right politics Cred Forums gets triggered about everyday
>simply allowing my face to be exposed by sunlight energies me

Its basically like being on weed but not being on weed if you know what I mean.
This leads me to question why humans are forced to eat when there are so many benefits to be achieved through temporary forced starvation.

Well Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenational.ae/news/world/south-asia/holy-man-who-never-eats-baffles-scientists-in-india
thescienceexplorer.com/brain-and-body/anorexia-actually-caused-bacterial-infection-scientists-think-so
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/080819213033.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now stop drinking, too. THAT's the real redpill.

>food makes you dumb!!!
>downs 10th verification can

IM ON 24 DAYS

GIT ON MA LEVEL BITCH

this. famalam

Yes it is but not the way you say it

Healthy boring diet, no junk food no sugar
and exercise. You can keep up those benefits you are experiencing without actually dying

Ketosis and your muscle mass wasting away

Keep it up. Don't eat until you start seeing a light and hear the voice that says 'let go of your life.'

Then you've surpassed the red pill into the ruby pill.

OP, lately I've been feeling very lathargic, I feel like I have no resolve, for about a week now I've just sat here eating loads of junk. I can't even do the things I enjoy. Any suggestions beyond starving to death

>2016
>breathing

not breathing is the true redpill. I became God and posting telepathically through some retarded NEET that still eats, drinks, and breathes

jesus fucking christ dude

I know you get a lot of shit for this OP, but I can relate. I don't go that long without food, but when I supress my need to eat I feel really energetic and almost high. I also always feel like utter shit for hours after I eat a meal, especially carbs tho.

There's some truth to it.

It appears you're slightly delirious atm OP, seriously get something to eat, anything.

>he actually thinks you can die from not eating
how bluepilled can you get

thenational.ae/news/world/south-asia/holy-man-who-never-eats-baffles-scientists-in-india

>2016
>existing
kys poser

Transcending reality is the ultimate redpill

Periodic fasting is known to have beneficial effects on the body.

Here you go user

>Its basically like being on weed but not being on weed if you know what I mean.
No, I don't know what you mean. You are delirious. Go eat a sandwich, user. You probably look like a beta nu-male at this point.

This is a quality thread.

FUCK OFF KIKE

Please, everyone knows being dead is the real red pill.

>implying that is not my true intention

have fun falling for the food jew i guess. he's right here

It's true OP..
I once fasted in lent on water for a view weeks.
It's incredible and undescribable after the initial malaise passes. The mental clarity is describable.

intermittent fasting is good for you really, look it up. But what YOU are doing is killing yourself.

Fasting helps you live longer, other good benefits too.

The ultimate diet redpill is keto, caloric restrictive and intermittent fasting diet.

When you do finally eat you'll probably get stomach cramps and throw up a lot.
Start with yogurt or porridge or fruit maybe.

What do you think you are breathing? Air? Now stop trying to hit me, and hit me!

Enjoy your ulcers and gall stones then.

You unlocked ketosis, friend.

Now follow a ketogenic diet to stay alive and healthy while preserving the starvation-mimicking benefits.

If you're interested in finding out more, start with Dave Asprey and Jimmy Moore.

When you're ready to take the next step, try Jack Kruse's writings. Beware though: you might overdose on redpills. Even I have to be careful...

I fast for 18 hours every day, feels good m8 these disgusting sugar fueled neets will never understand.

i fast for about a 2weeks b/c i was fat 1st i would say few days are hard but if u can get past that drink a shit ton of water and get some vidims in you ur be fine

Brain damage is starting to kick in, shutting down non-vital functions.

That's why you feel so "well" or rather, numb

> my need to survive somehow gets more important than a shit throwing contest

Is it the same euphoria that tells homeless people to argue with street signs and muslims to jihad eachother?

>2016
>still breathing oxygen
>being THAT bluepilled

fuck off shillary

It's because your body is set to be a better hunter. You are literally dying and your body is having a crisis.

Is this bait?

>You should try killing yourself then.

few*

Nothing to do with it.

I don't think "ketosis" is the same by a long shot.

This; only the first 3 days are shit.
You might have relapse with malaise a week or 2 in. But after that you're set and won't even be hungry until you really need food.

It isn't numbness, it's the exact opposite. It's a unreal clarity of mind.

>ctr trying to get us to starve ourselves

Protip, you can get 50% of these benefits permanently by ketogenic diets.

>tfw I lost my wallet so I can't buy food until I get my cards back
Looks like I'm unintentionally fasting for the next couple days. I'm going to become the next Einstein for sure.

Listen little nigger, starving yourself is fine but make sure you're taking potassium pills otherwise your body is going to collapse around 10-14.

t. old fag who did the same thing as a kid and wound up with 3 grand in hospital bills.

You might have anorexia, user

Humans are livestock at the feeding trough.

The Egyptians knew all sickness came from too much food.

Effects can be magnified through recycling your wee.

Have fun bringing your testosterone levels to a normal level for the next 6 months.

After death the computer simulation we call life disengages and you will return to reality outside this recreation of humanity's long lost past.

>ketogenic
> mfw all these butthurt food jews

Interesting idea. Sometimes it is useful. Sleep similarly. also thescienceexplorer.com/brain-and-body/anorexia-actually-caused-bacterial-infection-scientists-think-so

Oh you are trolling
sage

If that's true then the real world better be cooler than this fucked simulation.

Jesus did 40 days without food , you are just a faggot with 5 days

This is part of everyone's basic education. Irl most of us are about 8 years old. We've been living this simulation for about a week of real time. The rise of Trump and the fall of the globalist banker class is a pretty important lesson in our actual lifetime.

you should fast for the entire 9th month of the Muslim calendar. Inshallah brother.

Like not sleeping?

I'd just about forgotten about sungazing. So thanks OP, I guess.

>simply allowing my face to be exposed by sunlight energies me
That is because you are depriving your body of vitamins, and the vitamin D you get from the sun is desperately lacking.

Yes, there is a glut of brain by neurotransmitters. f.e
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/080819213033.htm

You're so fucking late.

Calorific restriction increases the lifespan of mice. However all sexual function is switched off. It's an evolutionary adaption to help populations survive adverse conditions. You need all the necessary micro-nutrients for it to work. Go get some multivitamins.

Fasting is known to have good cognitive effects, not uncommon. The downside is you feel bad for the first couple days while your body gets used to the decreased calories. I would suggest you try the broth fasting, you can buy or make your own broth (ie liquid diet). You get the micronutrients, but also the positive effects of fasting. People can easily go 40days without eating, not a problem (a number of studies done in the 60's on this, specifically George Cahill, IRB wont let us do them anymore unfortunately).