WE

These aren't my politics.

Google male

I don't see this google thing catching on desu
There will never be a phrase as cutting and succinct as a good old 'Nigger'

Good one.

WE WUZ BROWSERS N SHIT

neither nigger or faggot are cutting.

Cuck is cutting since it is a result of a persons actions. Its a condemnation.
Thief or rapist are cutting insults.
Nigger is just a brand. Niggers don't care.
If you call out a nigger they just see an excuse to destroy.

You can't cut to a niggers core since a nigger has no moral substance to cut in the first place.

This
Nigger is just such a brutal, scathing word, Google doesn't have the same punch to it

>Google Drive

Googlers love watermelon and fried chicken

Mah google.
/brofist

Nigger may not be cutting but google means the same thing and actually is cutting.

Excellent joke my google.

It reduces it to the level of subtlety. Part of the point is that it sounds goofy rather than guttural, but the greatest part of it is doing to the entire Google brand what Cred Forums did to Ben Garrison.

Everyone on Cred Forums should use this new word. Some false-flag facebook and twitter accounts to spread it among the google communities there would really make it take off.

This is the stupidest fucking meme I have laid eyes on. Goodjob pol, you dethroned 9fag.

Shut up you google.

The purpose is not offending niggers, but having leftards be offended for them and trying to ban the world google

While I agree to a certain extent, Google has been operating with Leftist bias so we are striking two birds with one stone. Then SJWs may consider making Google change its name to some less offensive. It would be a hard blow to Google. Maybe enough to make them reconsider their (((think tank operations))).

>doing to the entire Google brand what Cred Forums did to Ben Garrison
We're going to make it 1000x more prominent and profitable? That's quite a steep goal.

>Trying to take a corporation and blacks off their pedestal at the same time by tying them together is more stupid than praying to a toilet frog.
Wew lad.

>google wallet

Yes we can.

Fucking heretic Google.

What pol did to Garrison was master memetics at work. It really was so subtle and well executed people bought it. Now you stupid fucks want to change the literal meaning of a word that has a 200 year history to encompass an already established word?. ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING RETARDED. This really is grade school stuff and im pretty disappointed.

>t. Google

>why should we meme google

>buy replacing "nigger" with "google"
That ill show em

>Google Cardboard

>1930s, 200 years
Google franchise has change the term once before, why can't we do the same in the age of memes?
Nice dubs.

>Google Hangouts

Good gullible goys. Got sprung to action with one misinformation image. So much for pols clairvoyance. Please kill yourselves.

Why are you trying to kill this so hard? Do you work for RoodyPoo?

Why do you spread misinformation you fucking kike. Tell me why and I might just let this slide. If its in the name of trolling newfags so be it.

Hillary called Pepe a monstrosity of white supremacy out of an autistic comic frog. Does this really seem impossible? The left hates an "raycissum" and will use "Trudeau Tactics " to prove they can rise above it, which just means self destruction. Doesn't hurt to try.

t. google chrome

>american education

>Google Scholar

What misinformation have I spread? You're the one intent on suppressing this. I am purely motivated by kek on this topic; what's your motivation?

hes a drunk fueled nazi hell bent on his old racist ways too ashamed to tone it down and call people googles and skypes.. what a PISSHEAD

>google think tank
We aren't trying to change the term nigger, we are trying to change the term google, which traces back to the 1930s. So either you meant something else with what you previously said and misrepresented it or you forgot what you said, either way you're wrong.

welp

>Google patriot

As per my screenshot, their is no censorship via google on the term "nigger" or "kike". This is blatant misinformation to mislead stupid anons into jumping onto the bandwagon. We have ridiculed the left for years for doing this type of shit. And now because pol has stooped so low it should be exempt? Fucking hypocrites the lot of you.

Hahahaha, silly Google lost close to £20k. Oh well, presumably his daddy will buy him another BMW (fml btw).

>google economics

that nigger sure has his face decorated

errybody loves that, it's not just for niggers

ok you nazi fuck i kek'd hard at that - good one, adolf

So what's google+?
Is it an extra large google?

What is this "we" bullshit?
Personally I see nothing wrong with subverting language for political ends, especially if there's entertainment to be had. When in Rome.

Holy kek
Giganigga is now google+

That's actually genius

This is actually pretty funny

Probably
>Google Maps

it will never catch on but i keked

Well played

Lil Wayne gets some slack from me. He said he's never been a victim of racism once in his life, doesn't care about BLM and is thankful to the police, WHITE police who saved his life as a child.

The people interviewing him were trying to race bait him so hard and he gave no fucks.

Sure it will
>Google Shopping

His modern music is horrible, he needs that 02 flame back

Google Street View

Gold.

Can someone put that photo of that woman with that metal jaw covering her mouth like in Mad Max?

He knows who pays his paychecks. I'm sure he is happy to not have to live with trashy niggers who would kill him for street cred.

>trashy googles*
Ftfy

Shut up you stupid leaf!

>t. Google

Dindu is pretty good

Of all the niggers that nigger is an ok nigger

>of all the googles that Google is an ok Google
To be fair, yours flows better.

Spread google on twitter now

Dude Lil Wayne is anti-BLM. And he calls out women all the time.

Do some fucking research before picking a target faggot.

Google google google google google google google
I am 100% google
Google google google google google google google
Cuz I am a motherfucking google

Lost.

Settle down Ahmed.