Pol likes the free economic market because it promotes competition and striving amongst your peers to become better

>pol likes the free economic market because it promotes competition and striving amongst your peers to become better
>pol HATED the free sexual market because it promotes competition and striving amongst your peers to become better

?????

>free sexual market
You're a dumb nigger. sage.

>I replaced one word in a sentence and now these two theories are exactly the same WOW you sure looked stupid now huh bud??

>time to instate free breathing market

Not arguments.

choke on it

Because sex isn't a currency and shouldn't be treated like one.

Wow, I didn't know Cred Forums is full of niggers

There is no such thing as a free sexual market. Since there is no such thing as a 'free sexual market' your post is stupid.

(This is a valid argument you piece of shit)

OP came straight from r9k with that pic, he's projecting.

I don't really hate the "free sexual market" tho senpai

It's like you haven't realized Cred Forums is an SJW with a cock. Newfag.

This

SAGE HIDE REPORT /r9k/ THREADS

Kill yourself leafnigger

have you ever had any sex you fucking retard?
women are shit at sex
so so bad
when you lose your virginity you'll find out, most of them just lay there like corpses whining about how you're too deep, or you're hitting the bone it hurts, "can we take a break?" -that's my favorite

and when they suck your dick, you better be ready for some teeth scraping all over it because that's what's gonna happen

they never get better because men will fuck em anyway, so they always stay shit

>free sexual market

Did something change in the world of prostitution that I wasn't aware of?

Costanza made an argument, though.

what does this have to do with anything?
not an argument

Sex should not be treated as a commodity.

That doesn't mean commodities shouldn't be treated as commodities.

Shouldn't be so hard to understand?

I work my ass off to be in better shape than my peers, go to school to be smarter than my peers, and work my ass off to have more money than my peers.

I still don't get laid, so you tell me.

Sex is not a currency you stupid fuck. Not everything is equivalent and comparable. You might as well say something as fucking dumb as

>lol war is nothing to be mad over why u mad its just like a video game bro it encourages ppl to get more skilled

Because it's not an equal, fair market (neither is the job market atm, but bear with me). Men and women are judged by entirely different metrics, in fact even different races and ethnicities are judged by different metrics these days. Tyrone can be "street rich" but George isn't a prospect unless he's making six figures and it better not be from STEM.

This isn't a market, it's a game and at the moment white men have the biggest handicap. Also, it's not just STEM where men have become less prioritised for employment, there's a reason women under 29 currently out earn men their own age and when that happens suddenly there's a man drought! Where did all the good men go.. oh they're trapped in their parents houses as NEETs.

So yeah, shit sucks for young men and shit only sucks for women when they absolutely need someone who earns more than them.

>that Dutch person always covertly arguing in favour of feminist shit
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YOU SKINNY ARMED, BIG HEADED BITCH.

/thread

Stop responding to b8 slide threads reposted from /r9k/ you subhuman mongoloids

Kill yourselves trash

>Cred Forums is all ancaps

Reminder that "3rd-wayism" didn't have a name other than "common sense" until arrogant, idiot lefties and subversive globalists invented the "main" two economic ideologies.

I really do wonder when it comes to posts like this..

Am I just radiating pure sexual charisma or something? I'm pretty out of shape (unfit, not fat) yet my 5'9 ass gets laid without issue, shit when I went to America for about 3 months I was taking home girls I never imagined I could get before, and I' doing just fine at home too.

Did you have many friends in Secondry / high school? I hypothise you need to have in order to just have ''it''

You have to admit that everyone has a sexual market value though. People would rather fuck a hot girl than an ugly girl.
"sex is not a currency" is obvious but that's not what he meant. It's figuratively.

See

Kill yourselves

How do you do it? Charisma? Face? Fashion? If so how?

how would you drive from NY to LA if libertarianism was real? answer: you would have to drive over 700 extra miles because you would be winding all over the roads built by local communities to suit themselves. central planning is needed for a successful infrastructure, which in turn, supports trade and travel. if youre a libertarian, you are an idiot

>>pol HATED the free sexual market because it promotes competition and striving amongst your peers to become better

>Men didn't want to marry me after I blew 20 guys
>I'll frame this as some sort of contradiction

Also, men not marrying you after you fucked a bunch of guys, is part of the sexual free market. You probably also think it's a failure of capitalism when some people are successful and others are failures.

Your right, if you could buy sex legally the current market would be dirt cheap. Since you can't though pussy is artificially inflated and controlled by brain washed mentally unstable virtue signallers.

>liberals like the free sexual market because it promotes competition and striving amongst your peers to become better
>liberals HATE the the illegal drug trade because it promotes competition and striving amongst your peers to become better

That's what I#m trying to figure out so I can capitalise on it more. So often I see guys on Cred Forums who seem to have all the same stats as me but basically never get laid.

I'm 5'9, unfit but slimish, about aa 5/10 if I'm being honest maybe sliughtly above average when well groomed.

I reckon its because I was pretty sociable in school and never stopped.

Literally never gave a shit about fashion, I have a preference for plain whire shirt + jeans with a black jacket.

It's why I think the 80/20 split is absolutely laughable, there are guys like me everywhere doing just fine, even thriving, and there's no way in hell im in the top 20% sexiest men on earth.

See

Kill yourselves tards

Yeah that's utter nonsense. Libertarianism taking over today wouldn't even do that. Libertarianism from a few decades back and I'd cut miles off by using a flying car.

What's the name of the girl on the left? searches provide nothing

Nice try diamond merchant.