ANGLO-SAXONS ARE PEASANTS. IBERIANS ARE MASTER RACE FOREVER

Why should we bow down to anglo-saxon scrubs? We are the the descendants of the mighty Roman Empire. Why should we cooperate with anglo-saxon cucks?

Iberian Peninsula was the land of the most honored men ever seen in mankind.

Again: why do we cooperate with these peasants?

>england is empowered
>proceeds to lose control over kebabs
>Western gets wasted

>usa is empowered
>proceeds to lose control over kebabs
>Western gets wasted

FUCK YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k
youtube.com/watch?v=yVg28azacaM
youtu.be/5LAwJDA_DB0
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/1256894.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxgrove_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtiberians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_of_Elche
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking barbarians.

Stop shitposting Zika Nigger

saged

Look, a whitey cucko trying to demoralize a descendant of Pericles and Augustus Caesar. rofl

sorry my family is portuguese and none of these people are the master anything

We are province of judea will cuck you down and will enforce a new religion on you to destroy your empire, and then make your enemies your rulers.

We are the Anglo.

Lower your borders and surrender your people. We will add your technological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Your people will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

ARYAN sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.

You question us about the ARYAN but why would we assimilate that which is of no inherent value to the COMMONWEALTH. They were weak, they were troublesome, they were better of destroyed than allowed to live.
I will continue, aboard this board, to speak for the ANGLO. While they continue, without further diversion, to the ARYANLAND, where they will force their unconditional surrender

ARYANS! We used to be exactly like them. Flawed. Weak. Autistic. But we evolved to include other peoples. Now we use both to attain perfection. Your goal should be the same as ours.

I've overseen the colonisation of countless millions. You will be no different.

We are the ANGLO. You will be colonised. Resistance is futile.

Prepare to be beaded.

Too bad you're not actually judeans but filthy edomites huh?

We wuz jefes

ACHTUNG! ANGLO!

Yes, go ahead and cooperate with barbarians and mulsims and huns so you can destroy the one true bastion of the Western civilization.

You will never recover, motherfuckers.

Brazil?

Care to remind us what your country did in History?
I can't remember... strange.

You are a nigger and even if your ancestors were european, keep in mind that spaniards are afro levantine meaning they are the bastard progeny of moors and iberians
Same for a lot of Southern Italians

Brazil consist of mongrelized trash. A result of spanish mongrels (moor+celt mix) interbreeding with your indigenous women.

Here you go, a picture of white countries.

Too bad you're not actually a swede but a filthy cuck huh?
>swede autocorrect to swedecucks

Wish you were there

We should unite and put an end to the anglo-germanic menace!

Brazil is my land. Iberians is my people, my culture, my genes.

I'm a fucking descendant of latim speakers, inventors of aqueducts, modern economy, law systems and organized polis.

GOD SAVE ROME.

el padANO senores...

WHITENESS OVERLOAD!

Oh, so Swedes aren't cucks anymore? Is the Cred Forums narrative actually turning around?

Could be that you didn't realize what you just wrote.

They're not Afro-Levantine. The amount of Levantine blood is higher in Italy.

And many Spaniards would claim "We Wuz partly Lebanese Phoenicians. My Hannibal Barca-lona"

Hey dad come on, do not badmouth the country with one of our major northern Italian communities.
>go to search engine
>search for Nova Trento in Brazil
>pls stop
100% northern italian

They're not that Anglo or that Saxon. The culture sort of is. Lots of them are descendants of Celts. They're probably all partly Celt.

And they're genetically related to spics. And some even look like spics.

Lmao. I don't care about your fucking skin masturbation.

Your skin brought degeneration and cuckoldism to you. Fuck you. I care about my people and what we achieved for mankind.

Based Augustus Caesar.

And... he looks like a Central Asian chink. Prototype white man.

>Lmao. I don't care about your fucking skin masturbation.
Race goes deeper than skin. We're not only the most aesthetically pleasing people, but also the brightest and kindest. Sorry, but brazilian mongrels are really just sub-human trash equivalent to niggers.

Also, the Roman Elite didn't consist of swarthy-looking mongrels. See pic-related.

A lot of iberians are multiracial. The moors and all the Jews that were forced to convert and blend in with the population. I did a 23 and Me and I am 1% Sub Saharan, 1% Ashkenazi, and my father's haplogroup is most common among Sephardic Jews in the area

WIR

>Iberians is my people, my culture, my genes
The Moor has spoken

>Italians
>White
They're in the same boat as Spain, Portugal and Greece. Their countries were mongrelized centuries ago (even Northern Italy, been there plenty of times).
Funny

MY SIDES.

SAVED.

What haplogroup? Sephardic Jews are diverse.

1% sheboon. Doesn't mean anything because so many North Africans got bleached. 1% sheboon is commonly ID'd in Meds.

Modern hijab wearing "swedes" that follow the rapist muhammad are the new people of the swedish territory, the old swedes died off some years ago.

Cool picture you got there. The Roman Elite was actually blonde and fair skinned/eyed.. See pic-related in There's a reason the people who weren't blonde haired wore blonde wigs.

DAS IST RICHTIG!
(citing stormnigger """sources""" isn't an argument Sven Abdul al Islami)

I don't think you know what "swede" means. Someone who isn't genetically Swedish can never be Swedish.

I think you spent too much time in the oven, you're completely baked.

I swear nearly all Brazilians and Hispanics are either half breeds with native savages or half breeds with African tribal slaves.

Am I wrong? If so redpill me

If I'm not wrong, your ancestors were disgusting and should bow down to the Anglo. We were far better at colonising cuz we don't fucking mix with savages (we bring our own women).

They were like brown haired and tanned... from the Eurasian steppes.

Indo-Europeans, Hittites were Central Asian pony riding steppe white man. They probably looked like Dark Irish, Spics, etc.

The true white man was known for his skills on the fucking horse.

Greeks claimed Central Asia ancestry, I believe.

Roman myth attributed their foundation to Trojans/Hittities... at least one myth.

Some Germans claimed to be Hittite.

Any true white man culture has to have an affinity for horses.

Is your family from mainland Portugal or Azores? Also, can you post your 23 and me?

>Stormnigger sources
Actually Nazi research. Seeing as the Nazis were the most scientifically advanced people throughout the modern era, I think I'll trust that they got it right.

I mean, that you would be related to the ancient romans is a hilarious. They built all those marvelous constructions, but somehow you (their supposed descendants) couldn't even properly maintain them? They crumble.

Weird how you haven't made it back in 2000 years. If you were their descendants, one would assume you would.

> Implying the Roman Empire was any better than the British Empire

>my ancestors' """"""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""" is so shitty I need to claim as mine other races' ancestors
kek.

WE

>Actually Nazi research. Seeing as the Nazis were the most scientifically advanced people throughout the modern era, I think I'll trust that they got it right.
comedy gold, yeah m8, they totally didn't have a nigger tier nordicist agenda

Alright, what is the percentage of non-whites you hate there?
No banter, just legitimately asking.

Guys answer my question. I genuinely don't know

>t.monkey who wishes he had portugeuse blood
This is just plain sad

Come back when you people have learned how to science.
I don't see your point. Germanic people are the most fairest and brightest people on the planet. The nordic countries have the highest concentration of Germanic people on the planet (with Sweden being in the lead).

after a while the elite will look blond because of blond, blue-eyed trophy wives.

If you are a brown-haired, brown eyed Central Asian spic warlord and then banged a blond, blue eyed trophy wife then your kids may come out lighter than you are.

And that statue is ginger. Gingers come out of brown haired people, too. Gingers are a lucky Eurasian surprise.

Indeed i am baked to crisps already, sven.
You sure did showed me a lesson.

Take a pick. Only the Germanic haplogroups are white. I reckon you can figure out the rest.

>IBERIANS ARE MASTER RACE FOREVER

>manages to not be utter shit for a couple of centuries while not producing a single worthy and lasting widespread cultural contribution to western civilization
>WE WUZ DA GREATEST N SHEIßE!!

nazis were pseudohistorian autistis
>muh aryan race
>muh slavs are mongrels

>he doesnt know that the ancients were all colour blind

>his people have achieved nothing compared with the anglo and Mediterranean peoples so he has to claim theirs as his own.

jesus christ sven this is going to far. Go sort out your own country instead of staying indoors and posting this shit - then you might have a nation to be proud of.

Are Brazilians white guys?

>after a while the elite will look blond because of blond, blue-eyed trophy wives.
That's not how genetics work.
>If you are a brown-haired, brown eyed Central Asian spic warlord and then banged a blond, blue eyed trophy wife then your kids may come out lighter than you are.
Yes but you will never get back to the original fair skinned/haired/eyed state.
>And that statue is ginger. Gingers come out of brown haired people, too.
There are white people with brown hair. What's your point? Denmark had the highest concentration of red-haired people on the planet, and they left the vast majority of it in Ireland/Scotland.

We have like max of 3 generations of true Brazilians. Breed of legit immigrants is still a thing. Many cities have majority of white people in Brazil.

Yeah. There's a lot of mix with blacks and natives but it's like 50-60% of people.

ROOOMANISCHENNN

>BR
>Iberian

Back to the jungle with you, huemonkey

>while not producing a single worthy and lasting widespread cultural contribution to western civilization
Lmfao get a load of this super mario. Maybe you forgot that we absolutely crushed the Roman Empire with our King Gustavus Adolphus leading the charge? Must suck, getting absolutely crushed by a little poor "cucked" nation like Sweden. LMFAO

youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k

>Slav
You're just pissed because they deemed you untermenschen.

Blond hair in those days meant light brown hair or simply brown hair.

Daniel Craig, Platinum blond is extremely rare... particularly in his testosterone males.

This blonde hair could have been...
- light brown
- medium brown
- auburn
- anything but black

>still calling it Indo-Germanic
KONIGE UND SHEIßE!!

Stop talking shit, Patel. I know you're not British because then you wouldn't talk so much shit to your Germanic brothers, and siding with swarthy mongrels.

>scots not white
>norse, germanic, celtic ancestry
>country is 96% white
>welsh aren't white
>96% white

But england and sweden are white? Nice try cuck, we're whiter than you.

>Implying the Romans and Greeks where not White/Germanic/Anglo in blood and that those living their currently are sandnigger rapebabies from the arab/moor/persian invasions

10/10

>Blond hair in those days meant light brown hair or simply brown hair.
Sure it did. That's why their statues had BLONDE hair. Also, there's a difference between light brown and dark blonde. I think you are referring to the latter. People with an intellectual deficiency can't seem to see or know the difference.

proved my point
autistic pseudohistorians

the very vast majority of that hasn't impacted western culture in any significant matter
I'm talking language, law, architecture, art, religion, etc...

>Maybe you forgot that we absolutely crushed the Roman Empire with our King Gustavus Adolphus leading the charge?
are you alright Sven? did Ahkmed go too hard on your head during the prepping?

Former Anglo Saxon colonies define the highest standards of living on earth.

Former Iberian colonies are disease ridden, poverty stricken shitholes.

Celts are not white. There are white people living in Scotland and Ireland, but they are few. Just because you look white it doesn't actually mean you are white. Take America as an example. Most "white" people there are just white-looking mongrels.

Reckon you don't know the first thing about racial purity.

10 10 this is more like it, ignore the coloured rape-monkies

It's pointless. They'll never get it.

So your telling me most Brazilians are either half spear chucking nigger or native inferior sub human

>insist you are descendants of Romans
>instead your half breeds with niggers and native Indians

Really ??? Haha shitksin

This is fucking gold

>I care about my people and what we achieved for mankind.
pic related, the height of Brazilian achievment

The dutch rape baby from spaniards spoke.
Kek.

>are you alright Sven? did Ahkmed go too hard on your head during the prepping?
That's literally a historical fact. Maybe visit the library some day, like """your""" ancestors did.

>Iberians
>master race

Learn your history huemonkey. The Iberian peninsula was the first European clay to beconquered by the kebabs. I find your post amusing

I'm not saying that my entire country is master race. Just me and my family.

Okay Zika

Still mad you lost? Still mad we exceeded you in every possible way? Oh and Charles V was Germanic you stupid fuck

>Tfw your ancestors absolutely annihilated the Roman Empire
How can the swarthy mongrels ever recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=yVg28azacaM

Gimme DNA test.

Can't provide one?

Get back to fucking work slave or die of smallpox stupid Redskin

im English. My father even has vikings disease.. I just recognize that those swarthy people have contributed to humanity a lot more than Scandinavians.

Forces for good of civilization:

1. British Empire
2. Roman Empire

Forces for destruction of civilization, art and culture:

1. Barbarians
2. Vikings
3. Muslims
4. Swedish people welcoming third world Islam into Europe

youtu.be/5LAwJDA_DB0

yeah nice master race lol

I actually agree with you there, Anglo. Turns out exterminating the natives was a much better idea. A progeny of annoying subhumans mangling our language is our punishment for having reached the New World first.

>herro prease, sowwy, iberian are moor, 哈哈哈

Thats not an actual quote. The nazis liked Poland initially, didn't bash the czechs too bad, made a Croatian state and a Serb one, kept Slovakia as an ally, and had some plans for a free Belarus and Ukraine (which they really should have implemented. Would have shushed the partisans, got loads of recruits, and a lot of red army defector hiwis to fight for white Russia).

As Poland went full traitor, the propaganda did change. The Germans thought the place had to be Germanized, and thought there had to be strong German influences throughout the puppet states of Belarus, Ukraine, and Euro-Russia so a 'nazi NATO/Nürnberg pact' border could be fortified at the Urals and caucasus for the feared Chinese/Japanese/Persian/Indian expansion to be kept to their own homelands.

>being proud of barbaric destruction of things their people cant even comprehend.

you're literally the niggers of humanity - shouting on twitter and bragging that you destroyed something complex and beautiful

Just look at Haiti, Mali, Central African Republic and all the others.

GAS THEM!

We live in the era of rampant hair dye. The Scandis used to bleach their hair, too.

Blond used to mean anything but black. Very few whites would still have blond hair into adulthood.

Also, elites would often have lighter hair because of mixing with light haired, blue eyed trophy wives.

This is still true today. Successful men will try to horde hot women with light colored eyes.

Anyhow, many more modern Germanic kings like Charles V and such had brown hair.

How many warrior kings with platinum blond hair have paintings?

The Queen of England had brown hair. Prince Charles had brown hair. Prince William has blond hair because of his mother.

You jelly cucko protestant?

>I just recognize that those swarthy people have contributed to humanity a lot more than Scandinavians.
Then you obviously don't know your history.
>2. Roman Empire
Whose Elite consisted of North-Germanic people. I hope you realize it's an abomination to God to talk shit and slander your own people.
>Swedish people welcoming third world Islam into Europe
Yeah except we're not responsible for that, are we? Once again you're displaying your ignorance. You're not British.

R1b masterace

You cumskins are disgusting, that is why bodybuilders get some tan.

Enjoy the winter Sven :)

Contradicting yourself already, Sven? First you say We wuz romans and shit, and then you're proud of being the nigger barbarian, destroying advanced civilizations.

>Celts aren't white
>Picts weren't white
>Racial purity
>Caucasians breeding with Caucasians = impure

Try a little harder, ahmed.

Don't you have some nigger feet to be kissing. Cuckthlic.

>Destroying something beautiful

>Catholicism
>Beautiful

>Swarthy mongrels
>Beautiful

Want to try again? Also, if the Romans were so superior, how did they lose to a piss-poor barbaric nation like Sweden? Doesn't make much sense, does it? You can't even into logic, you stupid indian.

mate your a fucking kafir

HAHA this is gold

>I'm talking language
you're speaking it
>law
The common law system is of Germanic origin
>architecture
Gothic cathedrals for one
>art
There have been plenty of impactful artists, musicians, writers from north of the Alps
>religion
this from a land whose main contribution to religion has been the institution that believes that there is no more harm in having sex with little boys than in rubbing one's hands together (actual quote from Pope Boniface VIII)

Celts come from Iberian peninsular, take a good look at Wales and real Irish people like Colin Farrell or Aidan Turner.

They are beadier than a bead and swarthy as fuck.

>Anglo-Saxons are inferior
>Anglo-Saxons rule over you
>So Anglo-Saxons are superior
>beaner Alert btw

Not to be kissing but to be saving by the grace of God.

This is my solely purpose in this land.

Not a contradiction. There's a difference between the Roman Empire and the Holy Roman Empire. Reckon someone from Spain would know this. Hmh, oh well.

>muh only one celtic group

ROMANS WERE BASED

germanics are too

>Celts come from iberian peninsular

my sides

you can't be serious

>The Romans and southern Europeans where so much better then Germanics and other barbarians from the north
>"waaaah why did you Germanic and nordic barbarians destroy Rome?"

The hypocrisy is too much. You cant be superior to the ones who literally conquered and raped you.

The "mighty" roman empire and all it's faggot descendant nations where all raped and conquered to death by "barbarians". Seems like a bunch of cuckolds to me
Also
>ITT Arab and Moor rape babies who desperately need to feel superior to people due to their insecurities

Take this shit tier thread to Cred Forums or /his/ .

/sage

We don't. "We wuz Romans", "We wuz Visigoths, and "We wuz Celtiberians, glorious defenders of Numantia" is what you will hear in nationalist circles.

t. soy español, aragonés y, como es obvio, patriota.

Go lick some niggers feet like a good cuckthlic.

You may only reply to this post if there is an element named after your country.

>you're speaking it
only as a second language
>The common law system is of Germanic origin
and pretty much nobody uses it worldwide
>Gothic cathedrals for one
those are older than 200 years
>There have been plenty of impactful artists, musicians, writers from north of the Alps
we're talking styles, and the last 200 years

the point is that Scandinavia could stop existing and barely anyone would notice down here except for some little material toys produced in the last 100 years, that's the extent of the impact of the "germanic mustard rice"

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/1256894.stm

Fuck off shitskin.

Your either a nigger or an Indian

Let that sink in

>You cant be superior to the ones who literally conquered and raped you.

BEHOLD THE NEW MASTER RACE

Why do we have so many divisive shills? We are all Europeans and should be united against a common threat.

>news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/1256894.stm
Nigga, Celtic is an indo-european language, Basque isn't even indo-european

Those are Celts not Saxons dumb beaner

>groups up with other barbarins
>groups up with the Huns
>everybody attacks together

LMAO. This cowardice is superiority proof to you?

>muh heritage

>t. soy español

Eso está por verlo, a ver la partida de nacimiento con timestamp

>snownigger historians
comedy gold
the role of germanics in the late roman empire is akin to syrian refugees, running away from big bad Huns
if you actually get your mother's bull to give you a history book, you'd know germanics fought on the side of Rome as well when they weren't busy chimping out

Link says otherwise, now shut the fuck up Moor, you are invaders on our land.

GET THE FUCK OUT!

You take that fucking devil language back to your Satanic church you demon.

Your either a half breed nigger or native Indian

does this shit not bother you??

>sassenachs calling people shitskins
>meanwhile the mayor of your capital city is a mudslime and 1400 kuds where abused by mudslimes and pretty much got away with it.

Go back at sucking Ahmed's cock Barbarian scum.

it's a european thing

Clam up, Achmed, the grown-ups are talking

I'm pure European mate.

>groups up with the Huns
You mean fights alongside the Romans against the Huns, and then when the pizzaniggers can't pay you because they gave all their money as tribute to the Huns to stop them from sacking their city, you sack their city yourself instead.

the eternally irrelevant peripheries of Europe are chimping out again

>A scot
>Calling anyone a sassenach
You can get the fuck out too you Viking rape spawn.

These isles are rightful English land, GET OUT!

GET OUT OF OUR LAND!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxgrove_Man

GET OUT YOU BLUE EYE'D PIECE OF SUBHUMAN TRASH! GET THE FUCK OUT!

Your a rape baby Brazil. Worst olympics ever by the way. And zika zig ahhh. You just got spicegirled

Burn with your muslim ancestors you piece of brown skinned shit.

Sure

Sure

I believe you nigger. I really do.

AYO HOL UP
YOU FINNA BE SAYIN WE WUZ KANGKIZZTADORZZZ N SHIET?

Afraid of losing your uncontested power, Jamal?

Iberians are coming for you. We will teach you some lessons about how to deal with blacks and kebabs.

really makes you think

This board fucking sucks now

>Friendly reminder that it Iberians that removed the Kebab infestation of Europe
>tfw Barbarian scum reversed that

Good luck convincing south Brazilians that they aren't white.

>Germany
>White

>England
>White

Well, tungsten and platinum were discovered by Spaniards, although they're not named after Spain.

Pretty good bantz desu

Yes, sure. That amzing Roman-Barbarian alliance that fought off the Huns. Do you have PhD in History or something.

>France
>White

And the Brazilian solution would be to marry blacks and race mix

Nice fucking solution shitskin

>Patel
>calling others brown

What even does "barbarian" mean, Obongo? It's a made-up word that the Greeks used to refer to anyone who wore pants.
It's meaningless. It's nothing.

kek, it's interesting that the moment s. Europe isn't shielding them anymore from the eternal saracen they are already bringing themselves on the verge of extinction in record time

>blue eyed
>viking rape spawn, actually the vikings traded with scots too, so not just rape.

It's our land buddy, celts defended it best.

>That's not how genetics work.
Yes, it is. Blonde is considered a "recessive" trait, so even if brown plus blonde equals brown, there's still a chance that the next generation of brown plus blonde will equal blonde; that chance increases the more times brown reproduces with blonde.
>Yes but you will never get back to the original fair skinned/haired/eyed state.
After enough continuous generations of brown fucking blonde, you will. How many generations that takes depends on chance.

Go back at fucking sheeps, kiwi the big boys are talking.

>Do you have PhD in History or something.
No, but I played Total War. Are you saying the Battle of Chalons was made up?

Don't Galicians claim to be Celtic? They play bagpipes, too.

Basques are genealogically like other white western Europeans. They're central Asians that speak a funny language that they may have picked up from Neolithic locals.

Vanadium was also discovered by a Spaniard, but he was living in Mexico when he did so (so the beaners also claim it)

stop putting anglo and saxon together
two seperate peoples with one common goal at the moment.

the anglos sided with the kikes against the saxons, brining us to where we are today.

some anglos are marching around with hitler was right banners so maybe the current gen will make up for the mistakes of fat churchill

Never said we were, but at least we're not delusionals.

Mfw los guiris nunca entenderán la sensación de reconquistar su Patria e implantar en ella un Estado netamente cristiano que se encargaría de descubrir lejanos mundos, defender la fe y deshacerse de los paganos y herejes. Es nuestra sangre de la Antigüedad que nos permite sentir esto. Es algo que carece el súbdito de la Pérfida Albión.

>Al Ackbar bin Moor Face
>Calling anyone else brown
>Daring to call anyone else brown!

Burn.

You were raped by the Swedes, in fact Scotland was hit harder by Vikings than anywhere else and you cucks begged them for their dicks.

You're worse than the Irish who also submitted to the viking dick and enslaved the true heirs of these isles.

You get the fuck out of my land you piece of subhuman dirt, you have no claims, you have no rights and you sit there with the audacity to claim you have rights in English clay?

GET THE HELL OUT NOW AND FUCK OFF BACK TO ICELAND OR NORGAY OR WITH YOUR MOREDICK ALLIANCE YOU FAGGOT SCOT SHIT!

DIE!

You people that randomly bring up "Anglo oppressors" are as bad as BLM niggers. Creating retarded contention when there's bigger fish to fry.

Incidentally, it's not our fault if Spain and Portugal basically disowned every colony they ever shat out.

You are, you're pathetic France, go do as Sarkozy said and breed with the niggers like a good bitch.

Fuck off devil with your devil incantations.

>we fought 1 battle with Romans so we are not coward barbarians
Come on, man. You're not helping yourself.

Basque aren't Central Asians. Even the Caucasus hypothesis has been mostly dismissed.

Sorry, I can't understand your unintelligible nigger-babble.

Man you are mad... I would like to comfort you and say its going to be alright but.. ive seen the state your country is in and I don't want to lie to you.

How can you say with a straight face, that the peoples of Sweden have achieved more than the peoples of Italy?

Off the top of my head

Italy:

>Roman Empire (Rule of law, democracy, plumbing, medicine, organised military)
>Renaissance (Scientific method, banking, beautiful architecture, beautiful art, beautiful food)
>Christianity
>Invented Capitalism
>Discovered america and led to something. Instead of discovering it and just dying like you thick Scandinavians
>countless inventions

Sweden:

>Filled in a few blank spots on the periodic table like good little bean counters
>Ikea
>Easy sluts who travel and like to get fucked by non-swedes.
>'humanitarian superpower'

honestly mate why are you even trying

Yes, but Spain was the last place the Celts reached during their migration. They weren't from Spain, they eventually settled there among other places. There was already a pretty boss culture that remained more or less free from Celtic influence, especially along the coastal regions. Pic related.

Still there, Pajeet?

Unite the tribes, Tengrii demands it!

Finno tekkoli manuu vekkii szik neppo man kappa perkele nuppokittuu :DDD

>Basques are genealogically like other white western Europeans. They're central Asians that speak a funny language that they may have picked up from Neolithic locals.
>central Asians
Basques are pretty much pure neolithic Anatolians plus a whole lot of paleolithic west European admixture

>be del Río
>study at Alcalá de Henares
>make discovery in what was still New Spain
>it's a Mexican discovery
Good grief

>WE WUZ VANADIUM AND SHIEETT
Lmao just give up spaniard. You people haven't never contributed to science. Literally shit-for-brain.

So there was no such thing as foederati either?
Alaric must weep, that you are probably one of his descendants (you're still mostly monkey though).

Some have been trying to link them to Sumerians.

The Basques claim to be super Eurasian with high Neanderthal DNA.

Some think they picked up their language from boning neolithic tribal women. "Momma, told me not speak Indo-European gibberish. Papa, you're a mean Central Asian."

I am convinced.
This is the new ROME.

I think your jealous of my Norse, Pictish, Gaelic ancestry.

M8 Englandistan gets fucked by invaders all the time like with the romans and what's happening with niggers and mudslimes.

At least we Scots stoped the Romans going any further north. And i'd rather have norse ancestry than roman.

in late Rome the majority of the soldiers would be non Italic, and among those plenty of Germanics who migrated inside the borders of the Empire would've been there(as everyone inside the borders would be citizen by then)

>SHEEEEIT YALL CRACKAS ONLY GOTS EIGHT OF MAH SWEDISH BEST GOY PRIZE, SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

>Swedes create prize for themselves
>Give the Peace Prize to the Norwegians because muh former personal union
>give themselves a bunch of prizes

I'm aware of that. Thank you mate.

Phoenicians only cared about the coast.

Celts lived in Iberia.

Phoenicians likely traded with these Celts in fortress towns.

Basically, Phoenicians liked Spain for the timber. Phoenicians come from Lebanon and they liked building ships and Lebanon was known for its trees.

>grouping Scotland, Wales and England as one

Now get the stat for each country from Britain, Scotland would probably be the highest.

Doesn't even make sense. If the committee was corrupt then Denmark would have 0 prizes considering our history with them.

Go back to Mcdonalds, Captain ShartMart.

roman forum

Actually barbari is the Greek term for those who can't read

Don't deny that the committee has been politicised at times? Why did Borges never get the Literature Prize when García Márquez, Camus and Sartre (who rejected it) did? Even Obongo and the irrelevant President of Liberia were given the Peace Prize.
I'm not American. People go on holiday, Sven.

Phoenicians mostly traded with Iberians, actually. The Celts lived in the deep hinterlands and the northwestern Atlantic coast, which was beyond most Phoenician trade routes.

I meant these guys, btw: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberians

When you mixed them with Celts you got en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtiberians

We Ceasar n sheiiit.

Calm down, Ahmed. Brazil is indeed a shithole. My loyalty is to the latin motherland.

>Don't deny that the committee has been politicised at times?
That's not what you said and you know it, stupid burger.
>I'm not American. People go on holiday, Sven.
Of course you're just on holiday. I thought you Americans were supposed to be patriotic? You can't even admit that you're an American. Pathetic.

>Whose Elite consisted of North-Germanic people. I hope you realize it's an abomination to God to talk shit and slander your own people.

Holy shit you really are 'we wuz kings'ing me right now...

>Yeah except we're not responsible for that, are we? Once again you're displaying your ignorance. You're not British.

That denial lmao. "SWEDEN WELCOMES REFUGEES" ... b-but we're not responsible. Sweden you're rarely responsible for anything in history because you are so useless but this... this you can proudly claim as yours.

Hol' up, Favela-boy.
I'm Celtic, not Kebab.

>That denial lmao. "SWEDEN WELCOMES REFUGEES" ... b-but we're not responsible.
Back to >>>r/reddit/

>We are the the descendants of the mighty Roman Empire

You're the descendants of African slaves and Portuguese rapists. You live a favela. You have zika. Your women suck anglo cock for a few dollars a time. The only thing your country has ever had going for you was the ability to play football well but even that's a thing of the past.

Barbaros is an onomatopoeic attempt to recreate the sounds of non-Greek speech. Thus a barbarian is someone who says "bar bar".

Hey let me interject with some real important history that Sweden is responsible for.

Late 16th early 17th Century. Spain and Dutch having some wars. Dutch Maurits of Nassau revolutionizes the Dutch military with what is considered the first Military revolution. Develops drill tactics and state funded budget minded armies. Uses these strategies to defend the small country of Holland from the paradigmatic army that is Spain at this time.

Gustavus Adolphus, King of Sweden, applies these tactics on the offensive with the start if the 30 years war and tries to shit on Germany. Sort of succeeds but eventually dies in battle. What is important is how he revolutionized the armies of the Renaissance period. Very important is Gustavus Adolphus in History.

>Very important is Gustavus Adolphus in History

Strong is the force with you

>Iberians
>Roman

Pick one you fucking ape. Modern day "Iberians" are just Moorish rape babie.

oh... no response... that's strange?

damn i guess i was wrong.

swedish people really are the master race.......

Non-Celt Indo-Europeans. I buy that.

But the Lady of Elche is thought to be Phoenician.

Average kids tier race theory thread.
Piss on face who answer here

>Belarus

Scandinavians are the most beautiful, sure. But don't ever forget your place, you're subject to the greater Germanic population.
The Saxon and the Prussian are unrivaled in all other aspects. We have dominated philosophy, culture, warfare, and art for the last 1,000 years.
Our civilization IS civilization.

>northern Germanic brothers
You're more like our golden retriever, your loyal and you look nice.

Thank you, descended from the Umayyads, my friend that is. Yeessssssss.

>we

>Iberians remove kebab.
>Barbarians suck their cocks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_of_Elche

>It is generally known as an Iberian artifact from the 4th century BC, although the artisanship suggests strong Hellenistic influences.

Def. not Phoenician. It's either Iberian-made or made by Greeks on commission, but that's unlikely since the Iberians also produced similar statues elsewhere (pic related is the Lady of Baza)

the fuck is that? the cuck federation?

>his empire couldn't defend against germanic barbarians.

> your race will never conquer an empire with just a few dozen brave men

>your country will never breed an continent with just a couple of chavs

Love you too Brasil

That looks distinctly mousy brown to me.

Sure Ahmed Olaf, that's why Germans won all wars, Scandinavians colonised the world and Muslims never won a single battle.
A fact is a fact: Nordicism and all the blonde-tier wewuzism was born because in fact Scandinavians contributed almost to nothing in comparison to nigger Italians.
No amount of crap can cover that: Romans were not blonde nazis, Greeks were not blue-eyed Aryans, get over it.
These are just divide and conquer tactics that come from...surprise surprise Sweden!

>you will never be part of Cortes expedition to liberate Mexico from the human sacrificing Aztec Triple Alliance

IBERIANS?
Last time I checked you were nearly conquered by the Umayyads. If it weren't for Charles Martel, all of Europe would be Muslim.

lol sven BTFO

why are you even so mad at the "swarthy" meds ?

you really think everyone loves your albino people ?

if blonds and fair skinned people are so superior why is your country replacing them with shit-skins?
and why none of you vikangz is doing anything about it?

If Iberians didn't kick them out, you'd have a fully Islamic region in west mainland Europe during the late middle ages. This would lead to Islam attacking Europe not just from the east with Ottomans but also from the west. Italy would've also fallen, and Islam would've gained coastal access to Europe. Good luck with that.

In the dawn of classical antiquity, while we were living in straw huts, hugging trees and living off foraging and hunting, a "civilization" so primitive that the fates of our people were decided by the elder of the tribe through a rolling of the bones, the vastly superior Anglo-Saxons and the blue-eyed Germanic people of the north were building the first and greatest empires known to man, exploring the unknown boundaries of the world and setting the bases of arts, philosophy and architecture, building great temples and aqueducts all over the north, roads, great cities and monuments, amphitheaters and palaces.

Stop it OP, we of southern European descent are not "white" sadly, and truly barbaric indeed.