ATTENTION NON AMERICAN TRUMPFAGS

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/surprise-that-will-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/

Soros is trying to turn our expats against us. Wish you could help Trump but aren't a US citizen? In your country, help counter Soros's effort to fuck us over.

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/abroad/legal-matters/benefits/voting.html
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103298997.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

what the fuck

SOMEBODY STOP THIS JEW

(((Secret swing state)))

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/abroad/legal-matters/benefits/voting.html

^this is how you vote from overseas

Are those tactical hot dogs used to deal with Jews?

Just pretend to be a HillShill and get Soros to give you USA citizenship and vote for Trump anyway.

Seeing as she's a Rhodie, I'd say it's for commie niggers

>fully collapsed buttstock
fucking dropped

Young voters to Clinton: We can’t stand you

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103298997.html

Money Laundering Scheme Exposed: 14 Pro-Clinton Super PACs & Non-Profits Implicated

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated

Clinton air war fails to sink Trump

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump

Tweeted it to Trump

I'm not American but I would like to know:
CAN REPUBLICANS ALSO USE THE "DEADLY EASY" TOOL TO VOTE FROM ABROAD?
Because yeah sure a lot of these abroad Americans will be liberals but ALSO a lot of these will be right wingers. What's to stop us from selling this "deadly easy" tool to the right wingers? Maybe it just needs a few adaptations to vote Trump instead of hilldog but that's definitely possible right?

Tell me why I'm wrong Cred Forums

How.
That's the one I have been trying to do, somehow help Trump but you dumb burgers never do an actual response.

You could get 140% of Russia's assistence, Japan and over 50% of the bongs at the very least.

Also what's the fucking verification of this shit? Do you even need to prove citizen ship anywhere?

I smell a big chance for corruption, on both sides.

To vote abroad you have to be an american citizen with passport, and registered to vote. Me being a leaf/eurocuck citizen with no US passport cannot vote. The best I can do is try to convince some Americans voting from here to go Trump.

>Breitbart
Remember that these guys are the other end of the pendulum swing and are likely being a bit sensationalist. Stay vigilant though.

If verification isn't even needed them we definitely have to make an adjusted pro-Trump tool and spread it around Trumpeteers. We need to do this just to counter the lefts corruption and hey, if we manage to overtake them using their own corrupt ways then fuck them they deserve it for forcing our hand.

Bonus points if we can sell the adjusted tool around SJWcircles and make them think they are voting against Trump while actually voting for him.

I believe them. They have sources for this. They didn't just pull it out of their asses.

literal fucking redcoats

>2016 election results
>107% of eligible citizens voted

Wtf I love soros now

fucking anime poster reee

Why are you /k/ommandoes so autistic?

what state can non-residents vote under though?

>When combined, the potential 8 million voters around the world, “would make up the 13th largest state”, they say.
Maybe the last known state they or their parents have been living in when they were inside America? They wouldn't go as far as to make a new 13th state r-right?

Because it's proof of sekrit club
We do it too

Nvm that last part I'm dumb as shit

Overseas voters still have to be registered to vote in a specific state. So if most of these expats are faggots from Jew York, for example, their dem votes will count in NY...which is already going to be blue. Therefore it will have no significant impact unless shitloads of expats are from a swing state, which I doubt.

I have no doubt that (((malfunctions))) and (((bugs))) will send some of those votes to swing states.

I actually doubt that. It's much more likely that (((malfunctions))) and (((bugs))) will cause the votes to be discarded.

Eurofags, can we trust you to help in our time of need?