T-These black people protesting wrong!!!

>T-These black people protesting wrong!!!

Lol white people were never oppressed and are telling how black people (me) how i should react to a killing of an innocent man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The thing is whites were oppressed for hundreds of years, whites were slaughtered relentlessly. Whites achieved dominance due to how much shit we went through. No one seems to remember this though.

fuck off subhuman

>protesting actually does something guise!

Yeah cops fucking have rules that I think black people should really learn.

Like not disobeying the man with the gun and reaching for something in your car. They told him multiple times what they wanted him to do and he didn't fucking listen and then decided it was a good time to go to his vehicle to go grab something.

This is Darwinism at it finest.

>Innocent

There are certain obvious ways that you can avoid being shot by police. Running at them and drawing an air pistol from your waistband isn't one of them.

>Lol white people were never oppressed and are telling how black people (me) how i should react to a killing of an innocent man
More whites die to cops than blacks, retard.

>white people were never oppressed
Where do you think the expression "Slav" comes from?

i don't understand why groups of white militias don't form to save their cities from these monkeys. i thought mericans didn't take that kind of shit....

Black people have no culture and no history. It's only taken them 5,000 years. I just wonder how long they'll keep on pushing until white people finally get fed up and stomp them into relentless bitch's once again.

really makes u think

kek, the "evil white man" is to nice to finish them off

Who enslaved the jews for centuries again

Yeah stealing some shoes is a 10/10 protest you FUCKING NIGGER

I saw some nigga riding around on a hover board in front of the cops throwing up the black power fist. A fucking hoverboard. Shit was hilarious, then some guy shot another guy.

All in all, nice protest. 8.4/10

low IQ = always oppressed.

>looting is protest
niggers going to nig

Well pretty easily. You can protest this way, or we will kill you, your wife your children, your parent's, your relatives, pull down your house, erase your community, then sow salt so nothing ever grows there again. Now how do you want to protest.

red pill me

>live in America
>"oppressed"

When can we ship them to Somalia?

Go cry about it, faggot.

ahaha they aren't protesting. they are rioting.

Maybe people will be interested in what you have to say when your community isn't a complete joke and reliant on white american tax dollar handouts. Just a thought.

>blacks keep getting shot because they're perceived as being violent
>act like violent animals
repeat ad infinitum

But they literally are protesting "wrong".

They only ever destroy their own neighbourhoods when they do this. They don't take it to the government, or the police station. They just destroy all of their own shit. Then they turn around and blame us.

How can anyone think this is an effective form of protest?

>how can the ones on top tell the ones on the bottom how to get ahead
well you don't read financial advice books from poor people, do you?

Well played OP. Have a KEKSIS.

>mfw I literally saw black people become aware of just how shitty their race is as they were driving home

A guy who was driving back who legitimately showed up for peaceful protest just commentated on a Walmart being robbed by black teens and sounded like he wanted to die.

He was still believing le evil whitey bullshit, but you could tell he was starting to doubt his people's peacefulness when this is literally EVERY protest.

And this guy didn't even see a fraction of the ridiculous shit I saw, thanks to so many blacks streaming.

That armed black nigger was about to shoot some fine ass soul sister and she had to defend that sweet black ass of hers.

They are burning down their own neighborhoods.
I'd say they are doing it wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI

Protests and riots are 2 different things.

Googles seem to believe they're the same thing.