OMG Hillary is so likeable and funny

Why else would she do a show with fat hairy beta weed man? Where were you when Trumps campaign was ended by Zach Galifianakis?

youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1c-3FQap7iw
cnn.com/2016/09/22/politics/hillary-clinton-between-two-ferns/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Zach Galifianakis
He is trash incarnate.

>Zach Galifianakis

Who?

>t t this will get the bernie voters back?

Clinton shared this video on FB too.

I wouldn't doubt it if they fell for it.

Are you down with TPP?

>She reads maps

He roasted the bitch! Haha

Why do liberals have no sense of humor?

My fucking sides

wait this isn't satire????

They have a lot in common, certain pieces of their lives goes blank.

She's so cute
I want to hug her

this was actually really funny.

You down with TPP?!

>sipped a pint
That glass hasn't even been tilted towards her face, as evidenced by the lack of foam lacing near the top of the glass.

too many likes

Ms Clinton this really makes you look like a bitch.

Found in dumpster next day.

Next staffer "yyyyou llloooked ggggood and ddddid a goggggoooodod job"

Posts video on Hillarys facebook.

>How does Obama like his coffee? Like himself? Weak?

I admit I kekked out loud

How does anyone fuck up this badly

why did he say weak instead of black

At least the YouTube algorithms still have some sense of humor.

>Zach Galifianakis
Yea, he's a cuck. He's almost like Seth Rogen. And his films are shit for the most part after the first Hangover and Birdman.

That's the joke you burger, it's antihumor.
Seriously though he did a great job as a comedian. These days it's hard not to pick sides and he didn't.

>had pneumonia

because black was the obvious answer.

'weak' is funny BECAUSE everyone thought he would say 'black'.

Jesus Christ.

I suddenly don't dislike this guy, nice

>Hillary eats ice cream just like us!

Drumpfkins on suicide watch

Hillary is really bad at acting

to be honest though watching this video reminds me of my acting ability...

>cute

give us your top comedians plz

>mfw i'm one of the peasants now xDDD

Jeb!

YOU DON'T KNOW THE EVIL
YOU DON'T KNOW THE EVIL

>How should I reach you? Email?

she does like to drink though

I laughed 2bh

It wil also get the johnson voters
(not a ctr)

Well Colin Powell said everything she touches turns to shit

someones never had weak ass coffee before.

10/10 would have a pint with that cheeky fucker.

list you're top comedians if you genuinely think galafinakis is a good comedian

youtube.com/watch?v=1c-3FQap7iw

Holy shit why didn't I know this guy was so based
>2:20 The Jews want me to stay at my weight

I like her a little now, she should do more interviews with neck beards.

Asian chick's face!!

>why she do this?!?!?!

i thought trash incarnate was a little too harsh. made me wonder what type of stuff they enjoyed.

>What's the best way to reach you?
You can tell he's about to lose his shit as he's trying to say this.

>are you going to make anime great again? I hear Trump is going to make anime great again.

GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING BAD

I can see it happening -
Sometime mid October, Hillary pulls her ultimate weapon. She desperately needs the votes so she'll get a few kikes to agree with the plan:

>"If elected, I will legalize recreational marijuana across all of America!"

Then she wins the faggot college stoner vote. Being buddy buddy with Weed Man will help.

Trump can just counter by legalizing crack and getting 100% of the back vote

Who is Al Leppo?

I don't know what was the intent of this skit. But I think she was literally BTFO by Zach. At least Obama was witty.

She was clearly born to interact with other human beings. The whole thing was so natural and full of humanity.

I lawled

What other failed strategies will she come up with?

>I'm with her
>Stand together (without the strong part)
>Going on retarded ass daytime TV shows

???

That's because the catch of the image is the 'She toasts with beer!'.

Fuck me with yanks like you, Shillary has a chance.

what a cuck lol

Like, I know they were going for an awkward vibe with that. But you can tell Hillary genuinely didn't want to be doing that. Like her campaign manager pushed her to do it.

This was pretty funny just because of how unbelievably poorly she did.

I watched obongo's after this and I'm gunna miss him for no reason other than he's a legitimately funny dude.

lol i thought u were talking about seth rogen

>hello fellow kids

this is so cringe

>Where were you when Trumps campaign was ended by Zach Galifianakis?

Pretty sure the first half was scripted and the second half was Zach embarrassing her and forcing her to anger. It was fairly brilliant, considering his crew.

I think despite Heidecker pretending to be an angry liberal and with the fact he knows Alex Jones points well enough do a spot on impersonation, that people like Galifianakis, Heidecker and Andre are just agents of chaos.

Oh dear, she got blown

Check out the comments under that video being spammed by CTR

It's fucking hilarious how bad they are at this

Someone needs to fix that comment section...

They do this like every issue with """celebs"""

god damn he roasted her

this doesnt humanize her at all, she comes off as a cold bitch and she looks pissed LOL

trash incarnate would have appropriate to describe the british people or as they are known today as MUDSHITBRITS.
fat gayreek weedboi is just a bad joke, like all living interweb memes.

This is a sign of desperation from the Hillary camp. She did not want to do this and ultimately it changes little in the race.

This was just unfunny and trite.

The digs at Trump were too obvious, everybody involved had low energy, even the bit in the beginning with SS agents tackling Weedbeard to the ground was so scripted a 12 year old theater actor could've done a better job. Not to mention Hillary herself looked like she's fiending for more benzos and wants to get this unfunny shitshow over with because some nu-male on her campaign told her it will get her the millenial vote.

It's pathetic. This is what counts as humor nowadays, this anti-funny bullshit where they make political jabs by pretending to be extra crypto-satirical. It's like someone stole Colbert Show's whole shtick and toned down the energy level to Jeb.

>yet another fat unfunny kike neckbeard comedian

Where the fuck do you Yanks even produce these cookie cutter cunts? Do you genetically engineer them to be as obnoxious as possible?

Hillary comes across as cold and unhinged.

made this clowns questions a bit better seeing her react to them.

she's a manic, she doesn't operate normally like other humans.

Why everyone mad at Zach? I mean yeah the trump racist joke was annoying, but he was pretty brutal with the Pneumonia and the email stuff

Watch to the end.

>not a CTR
>clearly a CTR

Nick DiPaolo, Patrice O'neal

Galifnakis is not even a comedian. When's the last time he did a set?

I don't think anyone could argue that Andre is anything else.

You've never heard of Weedbeard? He's le epic funny man from the Hangover! Don't tell me you didn't watch The Hangover and its 3 sequels, goy!

This totally backfired! I'm sorry but I watched the whole thing and it made her look bad and was pretty god damn funny

how do you like your coffee? Like Obama?.....weak?? LMAO!!!

why do you bother?

Andre seemed like he genuinely hated conservatives. His ironic little act was laced with venom and disdain. I hate that fucker, truly.

>That Trump advertisement
>That last minute e-mail jab
I don't think you can call this much of a shill job. Hillary was clearly unhappy by the end there.

next time tell Bill she gives a lot of head.

>I think it absolute proves their case, don't you
Holy shit, she really does not understand comedic timing lmao

They don't much like jokes about their candidate. Honestly, though, at least Zach made some original-ish ones at least.

He took the piss out of both sides, like comedians are supposed to do, rather than the ten minute "comedy" rants against Trump all the other hosts do. Except Fallon. Fallon's normal too.

Agreed. This was a bad move. She wasn't even clever in it.

>le email joke
This is what they want, to reduce a national security emergency to a mere joke.

>She picks produce!
>She hangs out with Katy Perry just like everyone else!

Okay, I actually watched it and it was pretty damn good. I like how he goes from utterly inane and ridiculous questions to serious questions with no segue at all.

He REALLY got a rise out of her "Don't tell me what to do"
holy fuck

No and honestly I can't tell much difference between him and the other two. Seth Rogen and The Other One. Jonah Hill?

Also from what I understand couldn't they all be referred to as Weedbeard?

this

if you can laugh about it, it's not a threat. So let's make people laugh about it. Ha ha.... now it's a nonissue!

>Turned me from gary johnson

Yeah this guy is going to be waay too high to drive on election day

You gotta give Zach credit, it takes massive balls to go at a woman who has had people killed like this.

White power tie joke was pretty clever.

They played an entire Trump spot. Her demeanor changed after that spot. Imagine running and even though you're on a comedy show, you're doing it for SELF promotion. To have your literal enemies campaign ad played over your interview (much like real news networks do to both candidates) on a place she'd never expect it (like in the middle of an interview on youtube) has got to hurt.

>Does he like his coffee like he likes himself?...Weak?

I got a chuckle.

JOKE'S ON YOU I DON'T DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS

she doesn't see...the ad get played....that's post production....

I don't care, her reaction after seeing Trump's ad was fucking priceless, since the "Corrupt politician(s) he's talking about is Hillary herself, and she fucking knows it, Zach knows it, everyone watching it knows it.

The Trump ad and the email jab were bretty good

>implying they didnt fire up a projector in the room so they could get a live reaction

Hillary isn't that good of an actor. She was pissed.

that's not antihumor, that's defying the audience's expectations which is the true heart of comedy

Obamas appearance on that show was comparable to Bill Clintons MTV appearance and secured the youth vote. She flopped, this is backfiring. This is really funny.

You could tell he was stifling a laugh when he slowly looks over and says

>Email? :^)

That was fucking hilarious

It's post-production. Do you think this interview was serious and not scripted in any way? They told her what will happen, exactly what Weedbeard was going to say, and what he was going to imply. She knows it's some edgy nu-humor only millenials will understand and that's why she agreed to be on the show.

Because Obama can somewhat take a joke and roll with the punches. Hillary was visibly angry by the end of the interview, as with all of them.

based zach

i have smoked too much pot

Thanks for being sane. I don't have any issues with people making fun of Trump, as long as they insult both sides. It's comedy.

That being said, it's annoying when some people (Colbert) just make trump jokes and suck off Clinton. We get it Colbert, you're a hard core liberal

I had some major anti-trump friends that are this market demographic and they are now on Trump train due to Hillary's incredible ability to seem non-human and entitled. I'd fire their mananger.

Agreed, she doesn't have the temperament to deal with these types of interviews. Whats so funny about these interviews is that they take a likeable celebrity and ironically irritate them, though we know it's all scripted.

Hillary isn't likeable and the biggest complaint among normie voters is that she isn't personable. This never would have worked for her.

Part of it's scripted, part of it is off the cuff. That's the whole point of this show, making the guest uncomfortable as fuck by deviating from the script.

wtf I love comedy now

Fucking asshole ripping off the Chris Farley show.

Fuck this fat bearded numale fuck.

Pretty much. She proved too easy to mess with right from the beginning.

US is doomed is it?

>White power joke was pretty clever

You know that was a jab at trump right? Not saying it's not clever, just wanted to make sure ya knew

She was almost entirely unfunny.

>hillary is so sheltered that they have to go back at least a decade for all of the pictures

i thought it was funny tho

Cred Forums is a board for sexually frustrated >20 year old males, there's no way you can refute this fact.

Quit picking on people that are more successful than you are.

I couldn't even get through the whole video
It's just so awkward

We don't want the Bernie voters. The more we can distance ourselves from Bernie supporters the better. We did a right thing electing a more center right candidate than a radical left.

>We don't want the Bernie voters
good luck winning the election, buddy.

that's some north korea style shit

>a black man pulls death away from Hillary
what did they mean by this?

Are Nige would never be so ignorant.
Daft cow can't even pull a pint never mind run a nation.

It's been a while since he did standup, but he had a skit involving a piano

Holy crap, she cant even tap right..
What a dweeb

he roast the fuck out of her i was laughing my ass off

>2700 views
still more viewers than that fat faggot's show has ever seen

Fucking lame PR

what was with the max headroom reference at 3:12?
>scott baio endorses trump
>hill says she doesn't care
>then zach says yeah but chachi. who's next, max headroom?
what did he mean by this?

cnn.com/2016/09/22/politics/hillary-clinton-between-two-ferns/index.html

EYYYY
UNDERRATED BURGER
WELL DONE.

> stalking behind her in a grim reaper mask to scare her
> "pneumonia"
> typing and getting coffee for Obongo
> TPP
> will you go to Canada or lead Civil War against Trump when he wins?
> secret gun grabber accusation
> alien librarian pantsuit
> plays Trump ad
> email

did none of you faggots actually bother to watch?

this was a pretty good roasting of Shillary with only a handful of potshots at Trump interspersed.

RIP, Zach. You should have never taken those weights with you on that unscheduled camping trip.

This interview made Clinton look awkward and fake as fuck. He grilled Obama alot less.

>showing a Trump ad mid-interview
>reminding everyone about her Pneumonia
>Reminding everyone how she flip-flopped on TPP
>Talking about how Chelsea and Ivanka are friends
>Talking about how Clinton went to Trumps wedding

$hillary got wrecked

She actually did come off as more likable than she usually is in this video. Mostly because she looks relaxed and isn't shouting.

Is that what Zack told them to get her on there?

lmfao thats already on most of the state ballots everyone would call bullshit immediately.

as if its real.

what are you going on about? she thought this was going to be light fun but push it a tad further after trumps gracious hair mess my falon.

Zac raped her dry and fucking raw and it was clear she regretted it. And if you watch the show you'd know this wasn't personal, this was light in comparison to his other shit.

Literally the shill failure of the day, you should be proud of yourself.

He co starred a baby in a film about 10 years ago

Was she spazzing out after the Trump ad? WTF WAS HAPPENING?

i really do believe her

>He REALLY got a rise out of her "Don't tell me what to do"
That line was clearly scripted

I like it, good observation, even if it is a bit autistic

>"wow he fucking rekt her"
>"Oh honey, it's his job to "wreck" people"

Is that faggot implying $hillary wasn't rekt?
I'm not sure if my record's been corrected or not...

she did it to one up trump and failed you faggot, trump killed the fallon show so she thought the'd try that bit harder.

Made me laugh. Thanks, Mexico. And while we're at it, thanks for Sicario. That film was fucking amazing!

thanks aussie, at least its not a fucking leaf responding

>Read part of post
>Read only part of what poster was looking at
>Imply ignorance of poster despite not fully educating self on poster's logic
>Be Britbong
It's obvious why Aus posters are so retarded, they're doing the best they can with the parents they had

Because they are a government worker

Sam Hyde Colin Quinn norm MacDonald

That was hilarious. I was already voting HillDawg so I guess the propaganda doesn't really target me, but still! Good stuff

I really can't tell when she is genuinely angry or acting

>listing a dead nigger and a wop with stroke mouth

Dipaolo does the same classic mistake like leftist comedians do, he gets too wrapped up with politics. It cuts half his potential audience. He could have been great, instead he chooses to rant about BLM and other bullshit like he's Bill Maher.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

that's hilarious

>Love Trumps Hate

Which doesn't even seem like an insult, Trump could easily run that line under his campaign and it would seem positive.

Also

>Ready for Hillary

all that head. Damn...

>mfw i have a boner now

>she picks produce
Should have shown her at the McDonalds drive through if she wanted to actually win some support

I cant wait to come to pol in a few months and laugh at all the frogposters and retards

Hilldawgs win is guaranteed

yes, fellow humans, i'm just like you!