Europeans needs to prepare for the upcoming war

Statistics show that muslims will be the majority in Europe in the next 50 years if the European birth rates and mass immigration stay the same. How can we secure the existence of our people and culture when these government backed invaders become the majority and declare sharia? I think we should secretly stockpile weapons not only because of a coming civil war with Islam but because the ensuing terrorism will give the corrupt governments the perfect excuse to become totalitarian and take away the few rights we still have in the name of security. Going through military service would also be crucial as our foe would be otherwise better trained and organised. The Finnish civil war proved this as even though the reds were better armed at the start of the war, the superior German training the jägers had turned the tide of the war and secured Finland's independence.

What are your thoughts on the subject?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrKJDSayUck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree but the EU will ban all semi-auto in november so we will have to go with bolt and shotguns.

>Statistics show that muslims will be the majority in Europe in the next 50 years if the European birth rates and mass immigration stay the same.

That's literally not true though.

Anyone with a job, even a NEET can save up for a month or two and buy a weapon.
The problem is that no one wants to acknowledge that the predicament we're in, and it seems impossible to convince anyone that voting for a mildly nationalist party every now and then will solve nothing. We don't have the balls and brains to survive this.

Just know that if you or the Americans ever started a legitimate race war, I'd come down there to help. Honestly though, I do feel if something isn't started soon then it's going to reach a point where nothing can be done without outsider involvement.

Honestly your best bet is probably to start building and stockpiling improvised clock devices.

There's literally nothing you can do to prepare, the state is against you and the military is against you.

You have no access to firearms, armored vehicles and air support, they do.

All you can do is sit down and watch as based Soros takes a shit on your country.

>I want a Galil

Were to buy one?

I will fly from my isolated island nation to Europe and fight for the West.

And God, can't i wait.

thats not a galil, its a valmet

>buy from underground
>sealwrap securely
>bury in back yard
>???
>dead shitskins

I know there's nothing mechanically inferior about non parallel stocks and barrels. But it sure triggers my autism

t. muhammed achmed muhammed bin muhammed

Rare Flag

This. I can't wait to end this boring wagecvck life and finally kill all those subhumans. Europe belong to the whites. Niggers, sandniggers, filthy kikes, kill them all. Today Europe, tomorrow Jerusalem.

If we lose the young will simply have to retrench in the east and prepare for re-re-reconquista.

Where can i illegally get a gun and what are the chances of getting caught?

(This post is satire)

The military has access to all those things, because it has the white men to maintain and run them. If the Arabs take over it will all become useless junk.

Become a politician. They'd never suspect one of their own to turn on them.

You are aware that even if all of Syria was to turn up in Europe that it would only increase the total Muslim population of Europe by 1%? Like Syria was also pretty close in terms of birth rate and such as before the shit hit the fan they were one of the more westernised countries in that region, but hey. I'm on an island, so that's none of my buisness

nice flag my dude

Everyone say hi Mohammed!

Bruh, if it's time to bury your guns then it's time to dig em up.

Mites me hommataan puoliautomaattisia kivääreitä?
Boliisi ei varmaan lämpene selitykselle että "juuh metsästämään"

i can get my hands on some nice hardware if you want for a good price

this post is satire

its not time yet, there are still too many bluepilled cucks that are pro shitskin islamization of europe, if he uses his gun now he becomes brevik.

if in 20 years time 1000 people kill shitskins and liberal scum, then its no longer an individual case

It's a rk-62 Finnish ak.
Chambered in 7,62x39.

Contact info? This post is satire

Onhan niitä aina saanut ''ressukäyttöön''.

Nice counter argument, would you care to elaborate? Or are you too stupid to actually have a response? In which case give me your weed and fuck off

I think you brainwashed closetnazis should go back to school! Idiots like you got Hitler to power the first time, bullshit like Muslims will take over Europe and other fear mongering conspiracy crap take hold because you have a total lack of rational thoughts, knowledge of history and the REAL world.

This can't pass though, There is a shitton of semiautos and some fullautos in civilian hands here in the Nordics.
My bet is that it will fail and if it passed i don't think they would dare to even touch our guns.

you have to buy them from illegal dealers, they run guns out of holland so you are fairly well located, you wont even have to cross a border. they are expensive though

Hitler made two major mistakes: invading russia, and allying with the FUCKING nips. But his political platform was solid and I'd vote for it today

It is bullshit, but a 5th column made of people overwhelmingly ready to act compared to the natural populace is dangerous even at 10%. If 10% of your population becomes insurgents or saboteurs you're going to be fighting a civil war.

Several European countries will be within the 10-20% range soon, and in ten years some will pass 20%. This is especially dangerous in countries such as Germany or France because they will be our main strategic partners(assuming you'll be fighting on the globalists side again).

tl;dr when we hit 30% it all starts to go to shit

We don't need to take in a single refugee, I don't care if they're christian brain surgeons or not. We are not responsible for the shit they caused and there is no reason to take them here except for "muh white guilt feelings". Grow a pair, why aren't safe arab countries taking in refugees? They should at least stick to their own kind. But because they know that naive Europeans have money, they will exploit us. Mohammed.

That's wishful thinking. Since all of those guns are registered, it's going to be piss easy for the police to confiscate them. They won't even have to go door to door to get them themselves, they'll just send letters to all gun owners asking to surrender the newly banned weapons. If they don't, they'll face not only a police raid, but also various sanctions ranging from a fine to jail time, as well as being banned from owning any kind of gun indefinitely.
The vast majority of people won't even dare to resist, and surrender everything right away. It has been done in the UK, Australia and more recently Ireland, and no one tried to fight back.
It's not going to be any different this time.

>he thinks white knights will not decimate nazi scum with pleasure
Userfull idiots are best. Army and police excels in choosing and training bootlickers.

>Statistics show that muslims will be the majority in Europe in the next 50 years if the European birth rates and mass immigration stay the same

You get that statistics from the ass?
We have the biggest muslim population in Europe, and even here the possibility of muslims becoming majority is quite low.

These people are sandniggers, slavs it gypsies. I dont want to deal with these 'men'

Not sure exactly what you meant here mate. I think something might have gotten lost in translation.

Ok, but we as an actual former empire had a lot of people come here at the end of it being so, and honestly we profited from it. No white guilt associated with it, I mean we're not Americans. We also voted to leave the EU, you will be forced to take people eventually, because like it or not the free movement of peoples provision says so. Also how come as a white dude from white parents does everyone assume I have an arabic name? I mean I'm from Scotland where we're even whiter than England. As for other countries around Syria, well short version is that they never like how western Syria was.

Yeah the Straya ban in 96 i think it was were absolutely horrendous.
But me personally i don't think this would be implemented in Sweden as the military protested loudly when it got announced following the Paris attacks.
Sweden were one of few countries voting against the new decision due to heavy internal pressure against gun-grabbers.
I pray to god this is not going to pass as i have spent literally thousands of hours/euros into firearms which would be banned.
If it pass i will dig the guns down and wish the gungrabbers good luck finding them.

Whats wrong with buying guns off your enemy to use against them?

This post is satire

>and even here the possibility of muslims becoming majority is quite low.
>he doesn't knows that countries with major Muslim population like Chechnya or Uzbekistan kicked out all Russian population
As Muslim population reaches critical mass country turns into caliphate without possibility to go back.

When has immigration into already white countries been profitable when you don't count in slavery? Never. And these aren't even people that can contribute anything to our society. Their IQ is abysmal, their culture is incompatible with the west and they cost us billions per year. There is no reason other than the picture of the stranded baby. Just stop it, propaganda brainwashed you.

>Also how come as a white dude from white parents does everyone assume I have an arabic name? I mean I'm from Scotland where we're even whiter than England.
Because you're shilling the islamisation of europe.

>Not sure exactly what you meant here mate. I think something might have gotten lost in translation.
I'll admit it was a pretty lazy post. My point is that we don't need to exceed 50% non-europeans before it gets bad. As long as 10% of our population decides it's time to fight the rest will have to fight as well. Very few Europeans would be willing or able to fight back, so we're ripe for civil war in case the muslims become a 5th column of saboteurs and insurgents, it could disable several of our largest countries. There is even the possibility of Russia supporting them, depending on how the EU will respond to such a crisis.

Denmark is around 8% muslim, if half of them are men, and half of them are willing and able to fight, the number is still negligle. But at 30-40% it comes close to being every tenth "Dane" willing to start a civil war. The response from the native population would further add to that number, as surely(hopefully) there would be some kind of negative response, meaning that a rather large number of people would be preparing for civil war.

This is how every good proxy war starts, we just have to wait for someone to arm the first moderate rebels, and then it all goes to shit. If this happens in France, Germany, and Spain, then there would only be bongoloids left on the American side.

This problem will become a opportunity, it's not going away, and at some point it will be sponsored. Whether it will be like BLM, "moderate rebels", or "unknown snipers" we will just have to wait and see.

Our politicians might vote against it but if it passes they will not resist anymore. The guns will be taken if the EU votes for it.

Outlaw guns and only shitskins will have AK-47's.

The problem is not buying gun but the fact that they will try to ban them.
Even if the law is voted, you can still own some good stuff.
Buying crazy devices such as ammonium nitrate and cyanide is possible on internet yet the genius of the EU didn't thinks about banning them yet.
I prefer staying in legal business so i'm not in any troubles.
Honestly I agree with this, and if you say there is tons of guns in Sweden then imagine in big country like Germany or France.
Not only to add that a ban would be insane, most semi-auto would be selled to anyone before the ban and the police wouldn't know where to search for them..
We'll see, I was planning on getting a lot of good stuffs but if they ban it I'll have to go for bolt and shotguns.

Yeah, Fucking continental Europe bringing their gun-grabbing cuckery to us Nordic states.
Just like how Sweden and Germany shills for rapefugees.
Iam honestly disgusted by EU, Eu should have been demounted 30 years ago.

Europeans will be forced to flee to the Visegrad nations, regroup, and then wage a conquest to retake Western Europe.

I'm really not. I was putting some perspective on the numbers. Also how can you know the culture is incompatible? Are you secretly a Muslim who has converted to something else? Or are you just going by what gets posted on the internet, because 100% of everything you see here is totes real amiright lads? Oh and everything humans do today is put on the internet? Give me your weed, go to your room, and think before you speak to a real person.
I mean it's like the weedboi here thinks that anyone cares about anything they say or do, I mean we'll just ignore you

Urban areas are the places that will fall first. The urban Leftist is destined to be robbed and slaughtered by the very people they invited into Europe.

Cool, I get where you are coming from, but what is more powerful: killing them, or making them work for you and getting them to say thank you for it. Might it not be a better idea to have an underclass that believes in the system that we've had that fucks the poor. Surely in a round about fashion a new lower class could emerge. You make it look like there's no preference but secretly you put less capable teachers and financial opportunities in front of them so that they can't support new business or start up their own and have to work for proper corporations. I'm just saying control is sometimes better and more fulfilling.

A handful of whites ruled South Africa for many years, they were heavily outnumbered but still managed to live pretty well and keep the place in order. The problem came when leftists destroyed the whole thing from the inside turning it into the dumpster it now is.

Being outnumber, no big of a deal.
Having leftists, you are fucked.

Prove me wrong

There is 3 million registered firearms in civilian hands only here in Sweden.
Illegal firearms are unkown but not rare afaik as many of my friends have illegal firearms.

>Stamped receiver

>50 years
I will be to old to fight.

You still haven't given me a reason why we would take any refugees. All you've been doing is going in full on defensive mode about Syria and Islam. Why do you do that? Is there something wrong with them or something? Don't you ever wonder why the whole world hates Muslims?

Kill your government before your government kills Sweden.

Unlike us they are driven by ideology instead of talking points, and both sides enforce the meme that we are the reason they are here in the first place(white guilt).
They generally don't work, and i have grown up among them so take it from me; they hate us more than we'll ever hate them. If you expect a "thank you" you're going to be holding your breath for a long time.
The fact that we're discussing civil war, and that several countries(notably France and Germoney) are literally preparing for massive civil unrest, and the EU working to ban a number of legal weapons(which i believe was the original topic of this thread lol) should clue you in to just how incompatible our cultures are. They will never emerge from the lower class as long as we pay welfare, and even if they do they will still despise us for all the perceived slights they have endured at the hands of evil white Europeans.
Even if we could control them, they are becoming an increasing factor in the elections. Muslims have a very low turnout, but eventually they will go to the ballots, the only way to prevent them from doing this is to take away their rights. So if we made them second class citizens, and removed welfare, then we'd end up with 10-30% of the population wondering why they are getting shit on, and again i think we can rule out a "Thank you!" at the end of this.

This is a battle of culture, not socioeconomics, even if we gave them free reign to live in their culture, within ours, we would still be facing their ideology and cultural differences growing in our nations.

In the end, this will have to be decided by force, because we can never reconcile the West with the East in a shared space. We can not simply ship them away, taking from them what he have given. We can not appease or trick them into complying. This predicament can only be handled by the strength to impose our will on them by force. Laws, voting, and rhetoric will fail because they favor and treat both sides equally.

PEACE FOR THE WORLD

>A handful of whites ruled South Africa for many years, they were heavily outnumbered but still managed to live pretty well and keep the place in order. The problem came when leftists destroyed the whole thing from the inside turning it into the dumpster it now is.
They also had huge pressure from superpowers. But be sure US and Russia will bomb nazi scum with pleasure. Just look at Syria. Who is right there is vague but one things is sure: there is civil war there and country is bombed by literally everyone. This is future of Europe.

Oh so you're not responding to any of my comments and making me out to be defensive of the issue when I've only ever pointed out the flaws in the posts you have made. Cool beans. So I think you should take some just to annoy you. Just you, no one else. Or you know that work force you can just have. I mean I have my reasons why I think trade and movement of peoples works, but what the point you stoop to racial slurs over actual reasoned arguments. Anyone else want to ask me, I'd be more than happy to talk to someone who isn't a complete fucktard

This really is a golden opportunity for Russia, if the EU is facing total breakdown they will have to rebuild relations with Russia.
I'm not even against it, at this point i'd rather be living in vodkanigger sponsored poverty and corruption than a globalist multicultural rainbow paradise. At least we'll survive you cabbage eating faggots and live on.

I don't know where you have this "iron-clad" idea that muslims are lazy, but from my limited experience I've found that rarely do they want to sit on welfare, again this is based on my limited experience, but generally most muslims tend to want to start shops and engage in commerce over doing nothing. Yes there is the religious amongst them that wish to be Imams and the like, but arguably they are not dissimilar to Priests in training. I've also never gotten the level of hate you seem to be projecting pretty hard here. Perhaps just not caring about them and letting them know that if they pull any shit they will get jail time, might be the way to de-fang the muslim?

pretty delusional. russia is probably more multi culti than yurop

Still no reasons to let in refugees. Stop trying to deflect it.

>than a globalist multicultural rainbow paradise.
But Russia has nothing against it. Multiculturalism is written in our Constitution and Russia is fully open for immigration from Central Asia mudslim shitholes. You will get the same shit only in very poor and cruel version. Your are poor beaten doggie who runs around and tries to find good new master. And while you do it remember: doggie would be always treated like a dog not a human.

>Old stock

I didn't call them lazy, however most of them ARE unemployed. A great deal becomes labeled unemployable and receive benefits, while others simply don't participate in the system even after receiving and education. It's pretty normal for muslims to start their own business if they do seek employment, it's part of their culture, you see the same in Italy where many prefer working their own business to being employed by others, although that seems to have become less viable in the recent economic situation.
The thing is that even if most muslims aren't really that religious, they still consider themselves muslim first and whatever second. They don't have to be Imam's to be counted as followers of Islam. This is entirely anecdotal, but in my experience they tend to become more religious and culturally aware once they marry or get a bit older. And quite often politically active too.
I'm not hateful, i have been convinced over the last two decades that a growing muslim and non-European population will bring disaster to Europe. I'm a ethno-nationalist, not a leatherwearing weenie larper, this is reality as i, and a growing number of people see and experience it.
Don't expect them to change, they have a strong ideology and cultural identity while we are rapidly losing ours.

I have a sneaking suspicion that if Russia was wealthier and could sustain itself without letting massive amounts of muslims and asians in, it would. You don't think Putin is concerned by the millions from China alone? Russia does what it needs to survive, we do it because we are starving for BBC pardon my meme.

I mean I get what you're saying, but do you have any hard facts to back you your "most of them ARE unemployed" statement? Same question at the "unemployable" statement, also with the exception of the physically disabled surely everyone can have some skill that is marketable?

>I'm a ethno-nationalist,
Literally criminal offence.

>have a sneaking suspicion that if Russia was wealthier and could sustain itself without letting massive amounts of muslims and asians in, it would.
You don't understand how capitalists economics work. people are just numbers in teh accounting balance. Profits ARE NEVER enough. Asian serfs beat Europeans in everything: would work for $3 hour, obedient to their masters, breed well. What competitive advantage you, white boy, have over them? None. Why should Putin allow you to exist? But muh rights... What rights, kek?

youtube.com/watch?v=mrKJDSayUck

It's impossible to find accurate statistics on the matter, since people are considered economically active as long as they attend any kind of training, education, or actively seek employment. That means that if you receive benefits, and go to the jobcentre twice a week and spend 5 minutes on the computer you're techincally employed. This also goes for anyone that is deemed unable to work, or have their case postponed. This is what usually happens to muslims, the women in particular.
We only find out the true number of resources lost when there is a leak, as in Norway where a few years back they found out they were losing millions of norwegian monies(not pounds, granted) on every refugee.
So the only way to find an accurate number is to look at the muslims with full time or part time payed jobs. I have no idea where to find that information about Britain, here it's about 40% who have some kind of job, the rest are supported by the state. And we have a affirmative action program that pays for half their salaries, literally putting them first for most unskilled labor, meaning there is now a shortage so the poor students have to beg their parents for money. Quite possibly the real tragedy in all of this.

Russias concern is as immediate as ours, if their demographics falter against asian immigration. They wont make money when China starts eating their provinces.
I've seen the video before, it's very spiritual! The big difference between us and Russia is that we pay them to sit in the road all day and howl at the moon. At least you don't shower them in money and affirmative action jobs while they shit on you. And If you think Ramzan Kadyrov is what happens when muslims are integrated into Russia, then maybe we're really not too dissimilar.

>How can we secure the existence of our people and culture when these government backed invaders become the majority and declare sharia?

gee I wonder how the Jews did it

You should start learning how to MAKE your own arms.

Proofs?

If thats the ban im thinking about it wont apply to us.
get fuk

>Statistics show that muslims will be the majority in Europe in the next 50 years if the European birth rates and mass immigration stay the same.
Show us these statistics. Take the numbers fro credible sources, lay them out neatly and explain them to us.