I thought my university was safe Cred Forums. I thought at Alabama this wouldn't happen. But it is

I thought my university was safe Cred Forums. I thought at Alabama this wouldn't happen. But it is.

>"Free speech is essential to the operation of a university."
BUT
>"Disinvite him because it’s the right thing to do."

cw.ua.edu/article/2016/09/the-university-should-disinvite-milo-yiannopoulos

get your lefties to kill him

Some hard hitting reporting from this author like

>Repeal the 2nd Amendment
>Vote blue no matter who
>Clinton's efforts appeal better to black voters
>The confederate flag and window dressing racism

Fortunately Alabama is and always will be mostly right leaning. Many people are already tearing him apart in the comments.

milo deserves the rope for disparaging my chinese cartoons

Ah, kill Milo. I misunderstood your post. There are some uppity chimps and white guilt sympathizers here, although they are the minority. They just make themselves seem very loud and important.

You deserve the rope for watching Chinese cartoons as an adult

>t.jewnigger

degenerate mother fucker fuck you pussy bitch i'll fuckiong rape ur face with my tentacle dick bitch ass nigga

Watching those cartoons as a child would be far worse don't you think?

Who /Auburn/ here?

Universities are just castration factories.

Dude, there are tons of scheming progressives in Southern academia.

>he goes to alabama

You obviously need to confront this person for their homophobic views, OP.

I think Milo is an utter moron and a pseudo-intellectual. However, I will defend to my death his right to express ideas as long as they don't incite violence.

Call them homophobes.

That'll show them.

hardee ha we fuck our cousins

All joking aside I'm from the midwest but was offered a full tuition scholarship here in their engineering program. Kind of hard to say no to that. Plus, our engineering quad is pretty cool looking desu.

I guess I'm not exposed to them since I study engineering. I'm sure there are though, all my friends take women's studies as a blow off class and bitch about the rhetoric pretty hard.

JESUS FUCK

>Christopher Hitchens
>John Oliver
>Milo Yannopolous

is this some kind of post-colonial insecurity complex? americans import, revere and culturally expropriate the lowest british scum there is. none of these jews were any big before making into the u.s. and all of them are somehow considered charismatic intellectuals in obamastan

I should've gone to bama instead of Berkeley desu senpai

Fuck this shit. Enjoying how shitty Auburn is this year?

this

If you don't fight for your rights dont complain when they're taken away.

>Free speech is essential to the operation of a university
>Disinvite him because it’s the right thing to do

deplorable as fuck, but what do you expect from a senior majoring in political science?
He really doesn't see the irony, that he is actually promoting Milo's message?

Haha mah nigga.

Milo may be a gay jew, but he's our gay jew

It brings a smile to my face desu. Glad we could finally beat Ole Miss too.

Its much like when the Romans conquered the Greeks desu.

The British are under our boot, but retain their cultural superiority.

The Crimson White has always been garbage and Kyle is probably the worst writer they have. His entire argument is ad hominems and everyone knows it outside of Mallet. Get hype for no one giving a shit about his opinion as usual

>Thank goodness for career politicians

OVER THE LINE

I guess I don't even read it enough to notice him. I saw a lot of people tweeting and sharing this article. Some scary stuff. Is all of Mallet like this? I know they get a bad rep but I thought it was just greeks hating on them.

Nah, Mallet has really mellowed out after the university moved them from the heart of campus to literally the most remote edge possible. Idk if he's even with them since Mallet isn't really a black thing (seriously, they're now pretty much just white nerds and hippies). Also, don't start reading the cw. It's always stupid articles about nothing, really bad opinion pieces, and horoscopes.