What's it like being a white person in a non-white country?

What's it like being a white person in a non-white country?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=germany under fives
youtube.com/watch?v=YWILx5MX0_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SUwe-z1-O6M
youtube.com/watch?v=dgRONYPTDMg
youtube.com/watch?v=ulFPevF2Azk
youtube.com/watch?v=sP8ryqDksWM
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZjJKnO7rn4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4yna1Om3Ys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantia,_Cape_Town
youtube.com/watch?v=BK4skE2CfvA
youtube.com/watch?v=_li3SoZmkVo
youtube.com/watch?v=F3P6WD4HvpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its terrible mate. Last time I saw a white on the bus was two days ago.

its great

You tell us

you tell me

Not bad

you tell me mate

Maine is 95% white reeee

fpbp

you tell me mate

60% and dropping

Not bad

That stings my German brother.
But I don't feel I can argue with you when:
>neighbors to left are African and for 3 more doors down
>neighbors to right are Asian (Laotian) as well as the next house down and the house cattycorner from them
>4 neighbors across the way are Hispanic (I think all Mexican, but it's hard to be sure)
And with a white thrown in about one on each side of each block, that's my neighborhood.
And it's not a 'big' city.

>implying I'm white

americucks btfo

shes cute. sad to know she'll be raped by a refugee while merkel shrieks "you deserved this"

You tell me :^)

rare
a
r
e

why would any untermensch browse Cred Forums?

ask south aficans. Americans and everywhere outside europe

Depends on the country, and the respect you show to its people. Also, you'd be shocked if you knew how many Latin Americans are white and racist as fuck. I've heard things down here that would make moon man blush.

Texan, here.

>everyone says you look like a movie star
>short, swarthy girls fetishize you like a god.

truth ignores race, also I'm multinational, tall, /fit/, blue eyes, despite my dark skin.

>a woman so beautiful it's depressing
hold me Cred Forums;_;

Why is it depressing? beautiful women just means more happiness for you right?

Great weather.

Unrelated to the thread, but I don't care that this man is Jewish, he's one of my favorite actors and Frank Lopez is one of my favorite movie characters of all time. RIP Robert Loggia.

this can only come from a woman
you have no idea

Wtf are you on about m9? If you have some sort of mental disorder let me know so I can understand better.

A FUCKING CHRISTMAS PRESENT

You'll get insults from random people sometimes, but most people you meet will just be fascinated and like you just because you're white.

You're almost instantly a 10.10 to most girls.

It's great! I get all the latin pussy I want.

Pretty average

MFW most Americans rarely see anyone who isn't white unless they are going to get fast food or going into the city.

you've never seen a girl that made you want to kill yourself?
Sure you're not a woman?

It's actually pretty decent. I get on with gulf arabs quite well.

what a cute boy

lol
Always got a kick how he wore that Jewish symbol on his neck in that movie. Maybe frank Lopez was a Jewish cuban?

being a minority is never good.

Terrible. You become a child soldier in Liberia, get called "Jack the Ripper" because you're good at killing, then you get manipulated by a secret AI program that directs the entire world, then you become a cyborg and learn to wield a sword.

What? Fucking kek, just think logically.

Beautiful girls in the world means more happiness for you. In your language "ficki ficki," get it?

I know, man. She's my kind of woman. I'm okay with being forever alone in general, but when I see a cutie like that I get real sad.

No, it just makes me want to date/fuck cute girls idiot.

Do you know what a chazzer is Frank? That's a pig that don't fly straight.

I visited South Africa, it was surreal. There were whites on the one side and a cargo cult on white civilization on the other side.

Its not that bad, even tho most Europeans here are lefty cancer (mostly the chicks). Unless they're Russian.

only if you live in literal bumblefuck

who is this?

Clara, newfaggot

lol no. They're just good for fucking. Still wouldn't mind seeing them get deported though.

>I see what you did there.

Times Square
6pm tonight eastern time
I'll be wearing a red leather duster and black jeans with motorcycle boots

Come at me from any angle I don't care. Or be upfront about it idk. I'll stomp your lights out bitch
I know how to throw down

no

that "depression" comes from the fact that you know you will never fuck anybody that even remotely looks like that

>Am white.
>Apparently Australia is owned by black people
>Live in South Australia
>never see black people in RL.

feel good man.

Can we admit that young white blue eyed blonde non-fat girls are an extinct species?

Think about it only 9% of the worlds population is white, of that only half are female. So you got 4.5% of the worlds population white females. What percentage of those are over the age of 30 probably like half. So you got 2.25% young white females but how many of those are fat pigs in the united states or have brown eyes or are not blonde?

You get down to less than 1% of people on earth. Now how many of those highly prized women have a backlog of 8,000 men that want to date her and have boyfriends already? All of them. There have been studies that show White blondes are objectively determined to be the most attractive to all races on earth in every country.

Think about it... how fucking dangerous it is for just one white blonde blue eyed girl to have babies with a black guy.... AND YET it happens all over the place not realizing the reality
Theyre extinct

Get lost, nigger.

I've lived 15 minutes outside of Milwaukee, 30 minutes outside of Chicago, and 30 minutes outside of NYC which is far from bumblefuck and Is as white as the day is long. Suburbs are where white people prosper our police forces literally pull over minorities they don't recognize for driving in our towns and there is no backlash because for the rare minority that does live out by us they don't want them here either.

gee thanks for this brilliant insight

i only talk non-broken English on the weekends away from work. feels bad man.

Let them become extinct.

The Chinese will just resurrect their Dna with science and create massive harems of em anyways.

see

link pls

you have to go back paco

red hair is more rare.
green eyes is more rare

red hair and green eyes, rarest of all.

so pretty.

TWO UNCOMMONS!!

hell

great if that place is asia and you happen to be tall and relatively handsome

Are you nigger? Or why are you asking?

>public transport
Even where I live (county is 75% white, 10% niggers, 10% ching chongs, 5% spics) the busses are only really used by non-asian minorities. They can't afford cars.

lmgtfy.com/?q=germany under fives

Can't think of the word as it's been too many years since I lived there but if have almost white golden blond hair The Vietnamese and Laos practically worship you (and i'm not exaggerating) they basically think of you as a holy deity.

Well what should i say.

Its not easy to look people in the eyes because the brutes of the Shit skins dont know what politeness means, they will take any opportunity to steer shit up.

Albanians are the dumbest people on the face of this earth.

no, it just means more stuff he will never get

It is perfect to have moved to a Nordic country so a pale, blond guy like me attracts no atention

Buenos Aires is full of bolivians and niggers, help me!

I've only ever been to HK, but I can tell you that being 6'+ and in decent shape is basically a ticket to unlimited pussy

one of these days I need to try my luck in one of the jungle asian countries

South Africa is a mixed bag. The white minority pays pretty much all the taxes, then has to pay for all the roads, security and so-on that the government fails to provide.

On the upside, googles are nice for cheap labour, so the price of most things is lower.

Basically ancapistan but also with taxes.

I mean granted it was easy to get laid but it was another level. Men feared and respected you and would believe in you. It was damn near creepy. It wasn't even that people would tell you what you wanted to hear they would out and out believe something that was counter rational and follow blindly.

wouldnt know im not white

Everyone you meet assumes that you're secretly racist and that you secretly look down on the locals but it's OK because you are and you do.

I've already heard black girls cattily complaining that all the Japanese guys they're into are more interested in white girls.
I'm a white European male, and find the Japanese very nice, and privately express exasperation at the migrant crisis in ways that would be considered racist back home.

Why do people always misrepresent my country. I know your probably a white-flighter from a gated community but really.... Stop pretending to know what your talking about

Actual answer:

I get a lot more respect than I'm really due, for racial reasons, and I'm considered extremely attractive. Being white lets me deal on an even footing with people in positions of power, like cops or government officials. I'm seen as high status.

On the down sides, I can never hope to blend in at all, and people treat me as though I must know nothing about the country. I'm also a target for street crime, and a minority of people think I might be a murderer or major drug trafficker.

your currency is a disaster. do people use alternates, like USD or EUR?

Lived in the ME for a few years. If they don't know you're American, you're fine.

or the AYN

This sums my worldview just about perfectly. The Chinese really have a way with the words, sayings and proverbs.

It's unaesthetic. Tired of seeing ugly asiatic and turkic faces around the city.

i wanna start flag collecting, but do i need an extension?

Its like living in the getto in a sense that you have no go zones, live behind bars and cant go out much at night.
But unlike the getto people dont actually hate you they just want your money and feel inferior to you.
Though white hating SJWs exist and some of them are white themselves, some niggers hate you because youre better but most people are just a bit jealous.

>do i need an extension
yes but not for your browser

leave now

what about white, blonde , blue eyes, but manlet. 5'8? 5'10?

still a massive edge over the native population, right?

>Buenos Aires
More like Argentina.
And you forgot Paraguayans, they are not better than bolitas.

>Lived in China for a year
Treated like a God.

I'm guessing thats exactly what Arabs say about Germany.

Im just semi rare now? thats sad.

Says the ching

I don't think the majority of white people don't even realise they've been a minority on this planet for a very long time now.
No, Sadly corruption and nepotism is the problem coupled with the fact that people that knew how to run things ran away. and unemployment is 25%. Maybe if the 25% found work it would help boost our economy. We need foreign investment

It probably depends whether the country's stereotype of whites is "quirky tourist" "distasteful infidel" "investor" or "pedophile"

This also depends what you mean by white, since a black haired Spaniard-looking person might not be treated as white person in Latin American countries because they think white=blond (Cred Forums would love it there)

Also there are former white countries like South Africa full of salty entitled niggers
Whites were never a majority of the human species

PIC RELATED

clara who?

>This also depends what you mean by white, since a black haired Spaniard-looking person might not be treated as white person in Latin American countries because they think white=blond (Cred Forums would love it there)

Depends on the country. I'm a brown-haired white guy (Northern European) in Peru, and it's MASSIVELY obvious to everyone that I must be foreign. Meanwhile, I can easily pass for local in Chile, Argentina, or Uruguay - meme notwithstanding, those are pretty white countries.

>Latvia
>no data
>too small to measure

>muh DICK
Fuck off. nigger.

Nowadays? A lot of whites gets endocrinated, and, together with the majorities, makes the life of people like me, old people, and few other decent people shit.

It's like being the minority of a minority that gets shat on by everyone else.

>they basically think of you as a holy deity.
>implying i'm not a holy deity
mfw

>tfw 99% white area because the cost is so high only whites and a couple of Asians can live here

feels great.

62% and a candidate who will actually deport the brown illegals instead of complaining about white immigrants from slavland

And you're only 80% and falling proportionally faster anyway owing to your negative birthrate

>blue eyes
>dark skin
>paco

He's clearly one of the Hodge twins

Visit a Walmart in a southern city.

t. Ching Chong

there are no whites here

They literally look like Greeks you fucking shitskin

>people from mediterranean countries shitting on spics when they look nearly the same

name?

Life imitates memes

I have access to darkweb drugs

>heroin makes everything better.

No, you're retarded

>and yet it happens all over the place

Fuck off with your cuck fantasies

tell us

Chile is the whitest country in the Americas

A FUCKING CHOCOLATE BAR

What state?

no it´s not.We are the whites now.

Worst of all would be living in a place where public transit is only for the destitute.

Why is USA so backward this way?
If elite Euro countries, Canada, and Japan can have excellent public transit, you can, too.
NYC does, but very few other places there.
I live in Vancouver, where you'll see more McLarens, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Aston Martins, than anywhere else - but as much as everyone loves pleasure driving, a LOT of people take public transit or bicycle to work, whatever their income.

Why you still so 1950's Ameribros?

pic related: a metro (subway) station in MTL

If by whites you mean mestizos.
White population in Chile must be like 10%

It's absolutely dreadful, I fear for my life every day.

Yeah but Spaniards don't look like Northern Europeans, they look a lot more like the locals

>Chileno mestizos are 90% European on average

Fug those goddamn shidskins XDDD

Canada is more white than the USA, but my high school was sometimes non-white.

For example, I was the only European-like guy in my English 12 class. It was just almost
entirely fishheads with a few white chicks.

It sucks, there's four white families on my block, one black and the rest some sort of brown. To be fair there is hardly any crime in my neighborhood anymore as the criminals are dead or locked up.

Colorado. But I'm talking about a place within the state that's 98-99% white.

Idk but it's pretty goooooood the other way around

>Why is USA so backward this way?

a) cars are cheap
b) 90% of our population doesn't live within 100 miles of the border because we have actual land, this means our population is spread out and public transportation is only useful for a relatively small number of people in major cities
c) public transport in small cities is actually very nice and clean

that's one ridiculously pretty girl

It's alright, anything specific?

Why are all you canadians on Cred Forums so poor that you went to mostly non-white schools?

Unless you live in London, that's almost definitely a load of shit. It's still probably a load of shit in London.

You tell me

It's alright. I live in Fukuoka and it is pretty much all Japanese. I have young kids look at me. Junior high kids greet me and are surprised when I greet them back.

Me and my boyfriend overall enjoy it. Very different to Sydney which is pretty much all Chinese.

Also, love the racist Jap bantz. They hate the Chinese so much.

>the nation which once was the giant of Africa with 50% of the continent's GDP and whose ESKOM government power monopoly provided energy to nations as far away as Cameroon now needs to beg for shekels and yuan

First post, frightening post.

>75%
Thanks to le weed man you'll be just like us in 3 years.

>sydney
>boyfriend

I see now why the japanese seem to come up with bantz- you're all australian homosexuals pretending to be japanese

You tell me

You will know soon enough.

Assuming Trump doesn't get elected and Congress continues to block amnesty Canada will reach majority non-white status before us

In the same way the US white figure is inflated to 78% by including Hispanics the Canadian figure is inflated to 81% by including First Nations (injuns) as a "non-visible minority"

Visible minorities were only 19% of the population on their last Census in 2011 but by 2031 the visible minorities will be 35% of the population. White Canadians will only be 60% of the population.

At a current decline of 4% a decade the USA would be 56% non-Hispanic white in 2030. Canada is declining in whiteness at a rate of about 8.35% a decade, twice the American rate. So the USA would be 52% white in 2040 and Canada would be 51.5% white. You can see where I'm going with this.

Of course all of this is bullshit because the majority of injuns in Canada and America are just whites playing pretend and the majority of Hispanics in both the USA and Canada are white people, though in the USA only 53% are white while in Canada it's more like 90%. The USA in actuality wouldn't have a non-white majority until 2090 at current rates of decline. Canada would of course be majority non-white much sooner due to mass importation of Asians.

Asians worship whites, so East Asia is pretty dope.

All other countries, you can just feel the envy and it's fucking horrible. The amount of ethnic scum you have to navigate through is absolutely disgusting. Seeing another white person in a shitskin country is like slow motion cinematic beauty from another dimension.

I spit on your grave.

Having blond hair in east Asian countries is epic.

It's okay, the future isn't too bright though.

Why's that?

Other than being targeted by criminals, it's ok i guess.

>TEXAS
Honestly ok with these. Just stop the flood coming in, get some out.

HA GOT YOU!

We looked up your records via 3.5" floppy drive and we found your profile picture.

You seem upset
Why?

Like breathing poison for a living.

>feels brown man

Society respects you, sjws hate you.

as a woman its awful everywhere unless you're a coalburning whore who enjoys rapey stares.

as a man you'll get looks of admiration in most countries and only really have to fear for your safety in africa.

Very accurate

SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW I"M HOLDING SHIFT INSTEAD OF USING CAPSLOCK BECAUSE IM JUST SO ANGRY HGOLY SHIT IM EVEN SPELLING WORDS RONG.

Yep, the numbers don't lie.

And while this doesn't say what race they would prefer instead, it's pretty obvious that it's mostly white.

Oh shit. Truths out!

holy shit 11% black males

>as a man you'll get looks of admiration in most countries
Maybe you should visit the Middle East and Asia, bro. Not to mention areas in Canada and the US that are home to aboriginals.
You're right about Africa, north and south.

The main thing you all seem to be missing is that if you are a white man, particularly an American or Canadian, you are considered rich and will be a target for CRIME in whatever form: mugging, robbery, various more subtle schemes.

you can go ahead and call them rare you sucker

>"Think about it only 9% of the worlds population is white, of that only half are female. So you got 4.5% of the worlds population white females. What percentage of those are over the age of 30 probably like half. So you got 2.25% young white females but how many of those are fat pigs in the united states or have brown eyes or are not blonde?"

Fucking 9%!? Yikes, what a bubble I live in here in happy New Hampshire.

While I wouldn't quite word it that way, given the general subject matter of this place, can I assume this subject has had it's own thread like 100 times now? I've been coming here a few years and have never seen one within these exact parameters.

>inb4 hurrrrrr lurk more durrrrr

youtube.com/watch?v=YWILx5MX0_Y

youtube.com/watch?v=SUwe-z1-O6M

youtube.com/watch?v=dgRONYPTDMg

youtube.com/watch?v=ulFPevF2Azk

>Canada will reach majority non-white status before us
lol
do you have any idea how few aboriginals there are in Canada??

>the majority of injuns in Canada are just whites playing pretend
LOL!
Bro, you have literally no idea what you're talking about re: Canada.
That might be a "thing" in the US, but it is most definitely not in Canada.

perhaps in the middle east. i kind of consider that africa though.

i doubt many asians would have the cojones, or even physical capability, to actually rob a man. swindling and scamming, sure, but if you're smart I would think you'll be fine.

It's chill. American here but I live in Mexico (Los Angeles, to be specific).

Not really mate.
Unless you're a 6 or above in your country.
You're very hideous and creepy af in other countries.
In Asia they worship white men because they come from rich countries and they're tall.

I came here just for South Africa's input on this harrowing subject. .......That's it?

If I were living in circumstances like pic related... I can't help but feel as though it would be eternally tense as fuck, I know I get a little uncomfy down south where the demographics are rather dark.

I'm sure that's Little April.

>White blondes are objectively determined to be the most attractive to all races on earth in every country.
>objectively
>every country

mfw you really need to travel a bit, lad
being a curiosity and unusual doesn't equal "most attractive" ffs

>Maine is 95% white reeee

I live right outside NYC, it sucks real bad man.

>every race is a cuck

glad to know

oy veyy can't wait for ayy lmao immigration
they will out breed the human race to extinction

Its pretty awesome m8

Would rape 10/10

Eurocucks are too stupid to comprehend that away from the Mexico border and deep south the country is 90% white and up, and also it makes them feel better to think the country is actually composed of "60% white" mixed people since they are being raped and ransacked by mudslimes and can't do anything about it.

Britbong here. It's pretty shit.

A lot worse than being a non-white person in a white country.

Alot of delicious black booty desu senpai

I live in Miami Beach, which is only 15% white now. It's pretty awful.

My condolences. Sounds awful.

you know there is a lot of niggers down here in the south but they dont chimp out like northern and western niggers do.

Ours are beaten into place, they usually just smoke each other. However, stupid fucking guilted whites here give them incentive to be chimps.

My uni proudly announced how they were giving 2.7 million dollar grant for niggers. It's disgusting.

The amount of niggers here is insane. They are dangerous and retarded, but they never take to the streets like they do in Baltimore and Charlotte.

I think they know there are white boys ready to have a reason to smoke niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=sP8ryqDksWM

South African here. Its absolutely fine. The majority of the black people here are extremely helpful and friendly.

By living here, you either become very racist or very accepting. I fall into the latter category.

But I know you guys don't think like that so here are some benefits for you:

-You can get a maid to clean your house and do your laundry for $15 a day.
-We have a live-in butler who does our grocery shopping, gardening, handy-work and walking the dogs for $300 a month.
-White privilege is alive and well here with the majority of black people treating you like a god which I find disgusting but you guys would love.

Oh and I live in an massive mansion in Constantia, Cape Town for $5000 a month split between 6 friends. You guys really have no idea how awesome life is here.

>the german military uniform is cool

kek

>reddit spacing

kys

I want to hold her hand and maybe caress her cheek.

Tell that to the farmers murdered everyday by niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZjJKnO7rn4

Read the comment section.

Hilarious.

RARE
A
R
E

Hahaha, did they mean this one?

Lived in Japan for five years. Shit was cash. I lost a tooth at the Takeuchi Matsuri and gave a dude a concussion. He and his friends invited me and some Kiwis for beers afterwards.

not good bro

I grew up in a small farm town(99% white). There was a shit ton of blonde hair/blue eye people in my graduation class. I never really thought anything of it. I just thought it was normal back then. Though, with getting older I've seen cities and other states. Yeah, nothing quite like home. It probably won't stay like this for long. Places like my hometown are on Obama's diversity list. I mean, shit it's already changing. When I go back to it, it seems more like 90% white that 99. It's only a matter of time before refugees/somalis/inner city youths/illegals start slowly but surely making their way here.

hey how do i begin collecting flags?

double click then right click and save as, simple as that.

One time i was visiting zacatecas zacatecas Mexico and Mexicans wanted to take pictures with me and my cousins.

Holy shit! this guy appears in i am a hero

Whats it like in Peru?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4yna1Om3Ys

Shit m8 everyone either here is black or indian

You look better, behave better and live a better life than most people and they subconsciously think of you as better than them, but on the other hand you have to live on a chaothic environment and have to support the lazy masses with your tax money.

it's not a big deal, chileans are mostly white. I think it is special if you're ginger or blonde with blue/green eyes

Scary

man the self hatred in that comment section actually almost makes me feel bad.

almost.

Seeing as we're both American.... pretty shitty

Nop I think it's Uruguay but they're so few, south Brazil is the biggest white community in latin america.

Sucks. What do you want to know?

kek a lot of people think the nords are more beautiful. I like more french or spanish beauty.

Shit

>the german military uniform is cool

Total Genocide.
Friends get shot in the head.
Women get aggressively pursued.
Whites get disparaged in public every day.

Fellow constantia fag here, you forget that we live behind 10 foot walls and electric fences and dindus are burning our universities and at any second you could be killed in your own home.

pretty crazy desu

>Fish People

>at any second you could be killed in your own home.

Never forget.

Exfloridian here, its fucking hell. The highlight of the week is seeing a fellow white man in publix. Niggers and spics always want a fight or talk shit

I live in a 20% white British part of London. Somehow managed to avoid any crime. The worst I get is people trying to sell me drugs outside Tesco.

Mestizo here, the last time I saw one of my own kind or a white person was 3 days okay. It is literally Arabs, blacks, untermench asians and dark ass indios here....please kill me.

Wind is blowing cold in Cape town I just want to enjoy the sunny weather.

arent your women constanly getting raped and your cars carjacked or is that a meme?

Like swimming in a bath tub filled with shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantia,_Cape_Town
>78% white
That sounds great, what about the rest of the country?

It's about as shit as you would expect.

>montenegro

Wow, that girl look exactly like my sister. That is an uncanny resemblance.

>I'm a sheltered white kid who thinks all blacks are great because the ones I pay to my menial shit work.

I'm not sure if you would define Brazil as nonwhite but.. besides socialists discriminating me and discarding my opinion based on my color, I have no real issues.

Yeah desu. I knew a girl who was set to go to cambridge on scholarship who was raped by an AIDS infected man :(

Jesus man
what happened afterwards?

Spent a year in Taiwan. Being white was ok, not speaking good chinese sucked though.

I actually got offered free drinks a few times because having me in that bar was used as a marketing stunt by the owner to attract more of the locals.

So yeah, was ok, never felt hated or anything.

In London, UK I feel more hated actually

We have a whole lot less racially charged riots here. Believe it or not the blacks here don't chimp out as badly as American blacks.

They're 4% of your population you retarded faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=BK4skE2CfvA

youtube.com/watch?v=_li3SoZmkVo

youtube.com/watch?v=F3P6WD4HvpE

Christ. It's so blunt.

Also what is "metis" for 100, Alex. And the fact that the growth of the aboriginal Canadian population just like the Aboriginal Australians, Maoris in New Zealand and natives in America is far faster than is possible considering their population size 5 decades ago.

So again, you're a retarded faggot- this issue of white people claiming non-white status on the basis that they have "a native great-grandmother" is something that is happening in ALL Anglosphere countries except the UK and Ireland for obvious reasons.

>what happened afterwards
absolutely fucking nothing

yes apparently they just rape young white girls going to cambridge and infect them with aids

how do we fix south africa?

But they do, where the fuck do you live?? The students are going bat shit crazy here in durbs and at wits

Its shit, niglets threw stones at me because i was white and called me a rat

>"Because i've always wanted to give birth to a (not asian) mixed race child.

>I only admire Caucasian beauty.

Where?

16% of the world's population is white, 9% is the stormfag number which excludes Italians, Argentines and other Southern Europeans and white Latin Americans on the basis of "deyz prolly mixed cuz dey gots black hair- romans wuz nordic!"

Okay I have a real fucking problem with you South Africa faggots. All I hear it's that it's either all out racial war there, or its peachy-keen A-OK with sunshine and rainbows on top.
So which the fuck is it? There's no way it can be both unless half the SA posters here are lying all the time.

Near pretoria I didn't say they don't chimp out I just said not as bad as US niggers I mean just look at Milwaukee, Charlotte etc. The nogs seem to start shit every other day in the US

Why am I hearing things like white people are fleeing South Africa in numbers not seen since 1994?

It is though it really depends where you are in the country certain areas are worse especially where the rich spoilt nogs live.

>you guys would love
>lists all the ways he exploits niggers for his own gain

No, I would want to live in a country which is homogenous where I'm not surrounded by rapeapes you fucking weirdo

>signs by angry white girls or angry asian men

People are weird

all these Cape town faggots never been to the real SA

She went to cambridge but she has aids. It was right before exams, she had to write exams in a wheelchair. It was really fucked up.

184 cm, blonde hair, blue eyes. In S. Korea I felt like the ultimate Chad.

A well armed society is a polite society.

Nigga have you been under a rock?! half our uni's are closed because of chimpouts en masse

Jesus Christ.

Every day I live on edge.

So what's up with this twat?

>lives in an extremely rich area/family in comparison to the rest of the country
>basically has slaves
>Has a leftist view of the world
HUH, REALLY MADE ME INTERNALLY PROCESS THAT THOUGHT

Get out while you still can. The ruins of SA will soon join the ruins of Rhodesia.

6.2 foot white guy here. What country should I move to when I am able?

"Honkey white boys"

Pretty sure it was jelly blacks or jelly white girls.

It's great until the savages murder you, which they soon will.

nah the blacks know they need the white man and we have nowhere else to go

Cambridge exams are at the end of the summer term. Did she get raped in Cambridge?

are cyborgs white?

You sound just like the French in Haiti circa 1790.

fuck off to oz you sound like a faggot

do you own slaves?

I'm moving to Japan next year so I will find out then.

And like 99% sure it was blacks.

what the fuck is polony?

Saffers don't seem to have a plan for the future, but I would advocate for teaming up with the coloureds in the Cape and demanding independence once Trump is president. Then whites in the rest of the country can most en mass to the new Cape Republic and be 40-50% of the population

>niggers
>learning

If that was possible then Zimbabwe wouldn't have done the same thing all other post-white African nations did and drove out the whites

They just haven't gotten rowdy enough to fight you yet

we will annihilate them, they know this

Vaal Baartman owns all the major security firms in the country, he is also a BOEREMAG member

Even if it was a case of brutal chimping out the chimps arguably had a reason to dislike the whites, given that whites had enslaved then just a few years earlier

Haiti is just another case of white people foolishly relying on non-white laborers and getting fucked over by it

It's worth noting the Gulf Arab countries have huge non-Arab minorities now because of their desire for cheap labor, and that the Arab sultanate of Zanzibar saw the niggers genocide the entire Zanzibari Arab population during the 1960s

That's why Tanzania is called Tanzania, because the niggers who took over Zanzibar united the country with Tanganyika to form Tanzania.

>Norway ultra rare
lol

Here you go m8.

>mestizo here

I'm so sorry.

Beat me to it

FUCK NIGGERS

Nogs are xenophobic and hate eachother more than they hate us if they get rowdy enough they will start killing each other first. Once they are done they won't be able to put up much of a fight anyway

Awful

I don't doubt that millions of niggers would die if they tried a race war- they're entirely dependent on whites to feed them and cure their diseases and they're far less self-sufficient than the Congolese or Zimbabweans ever were

But it will be like a zombie apocalypse, a never-ending horde of chimps armed with rocks and machetes and the odd AK-47 charging at fortified white neighborhoods. The casualties among the whites will easily reach a million.

Though this would be in a scenario where the war is allowed to continue for a while. In reality whites might lose 100,000 and the niggers 10 million in the several months it takes for NATO and the UN to move in to pacify the country in order to ensure the flow of minerals out of South Africa isn't disrupted.

I would like to hear a few stories from the white South Africans

Genocide when?

Surely white South Africans are mostly red pilled on race

I feel its overrated. If you're short and ugly you're short and ugly everywhere. If you're a tall masterrace looking white guy you will get treated with more respect even in your own country.

>what is Lutton?

Really disappointing and annoying.

google blood river

we'll be fine, we need them to mine the minerals and they need us to feed them

Most of them would end up dying, but when has the threat of death ever stopped a nigger from doing something retarded?

They literally talk about how whites are rich because "whites stole da land" but the industrial mining areas around Johannesburg is where your country's primary wealth comes from, and the Gauteng province is only 2% of the total land area and was something like 90% white in 1902.

Niggers are dumb and live in a fantasy world where whites having technology and using that technology to make money means they stole from them. Niggers didn't see any value in the windswept velds of central Transvaal 200 years ago but now that they see whites made it valuable they wanted it and now they have it, outnumbering you in cities built by your ancestors. Kind of like Mexican illegals really.

>we need them

But do you? Wouldn't a polish worker do just as well?

I've heard of that, your second covenant with God and the holiday called Dingaan's Day which is now known as the Day of Reconciliation

But mostly I'm talking about how your niggers are entirely dependent on white run hospitals and farms to keep them from dying of AIDS and starvation, whereas Congolese niggers didn't have any kind of support system like the one you provide. Left to fend for themselves the niggers in South Africa will die in more prolific numbers than any other group of googs on the continent because they don't know anything about subsisting for themselves beyond getting whites to give them free shit.

>Wouldn't a polish worker do just as well?

they'll certainly be better than an american

how is the situation with race mixing in SA?

It could have worked in the 1990s, importing Slavs from the former Warsaw Pact to replace the niggers and sending them back to the bantustans. But apartheid was ending them. Also politically the Apartheid government tended to be wary of mass European immigration because it was an Afrikaner-led government and they wanted to maintain their 60% majority among whites in order to maintain control of the government.

And because of Christfags in the government abortion was outlawed until the 1990s so niggers grew out of control. And because South Africa was trying to prove to the West that they were just trying to give the niggers their own countries to be niggers in they spent 50% of the national budget on niggers by 1980 despite whites being 78% of the taxpayers at that time.

The more white South Africans tried to be good guys the more jews demonized them.

Despite not being the rarest, my personal taste is red hair, blue eyes

That depends. Appalachia and the mountain west is full of miners so they could probably do the job.

Also in an act of irony the American South is the reason why the USA put sanctions on South Africa, because Southern Democrats were the bulk of elected representatives from the South in the 1980s and voted with the Democratic majority in Congress to override President Reagan's veto of the bill sanctioning South Africa for Apartheid. This was despite white Southerners sympathizing with South Africa.

I was in the Congo a few months ago, there is no wildlife, no dogs, no cats, no birds. Those people have learnt to live off the land but the SA blacks are too entitled and liberal and lazy but not all of them

I don't see much race mixing a lot of the white people here are really red pilled and huge racists but then again that is only my experience and I can't speak for everyone.

I don't know, you tell me.

Send help

what do the blacks speak in SA? Is it their own stuff as in Congo, I assume? Or "English"?

What's the difference between a racist and a tourist?

I am in New Mexico and I like the low cost of living but it is clear whites are a minority here. Even more of a minority than the census suggests. I'd say the state is around 30% white.

Both of my younger sisters are blonde and blue eyed. I've had to threaten poo in loo stalkers who interrupt us at restaurants and dumb googs. I feel sorry for them, they're almost a target now.

holy shit

yeah its their own stuff, Zulu, Xhosa and broken english, the modern coconuts speak english well

lol what?