YOU FUCKING "GOOGLE" ASSHOLES

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE SELF CENSORING YOU TINFOIL FAGGOTS

THAT GOOGLE BOT IS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO EDIT THE HTML OF EVERY WEB PAGE ON THE INTERNET

NIGGER WILL REMAIN NIGGER ON Cred Forums UNLESS THE MODS ADD A FILTER

YOU FUCKING

IGNORANT

RETARDS

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/googletown
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89849273
youtube.com/watch?v=AlHXNKseMHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't use Google other than on sites fleeced with their scripts (such as Cred Forums, why'd you think Moot got a job there?) but a "bot"?

Tell me about the bot, why does he wear the mask?

Shut up google, go eat some watermelon before i hang you like the google lover that you are

Preemptive preparations so that we're all on the same page when the time comes.

It will censor youtube. Which is the reason we are memeing

Dis google be cray

It's code to use in public

top fucking kek look at this autistic google skype whining about us besmirching the google brand

Stop trying to censor me, you fucking google trash

watch this
nigger
google

you can say both

It's a shill psyop to get us to stop saying the actual word ourselves.

Google didn't even have to filter anything, a bunch of memers jumped on the bandwagon themselves.

You should go back to googletown
reddit.com/r/googletown

Shows just how many redditors gamergate brought here.

You think they're gonna mess with the moonman videos on youtube?

nigger
nigga

>Google detected

dumb frogposter

Around Googles, never relax

it's called having fun you usless google loving skype.

pls explain what this is about

>buttmad google googin out because we're using a word that won't get filtered by the skypes

Around googles the world is ruthless

mfw this google posts image of how google made the pyramids

Honestly, shut the fuck up, its funny, Google is evil and its hilarious if somehow we could get their company name synonymous with nigger, I honestly thought at first it was brilliant that Cred Forums did that word filter but it is apparently some Reddit thing. We could actually bring down Google which seems like a pretty Cred Forums thing to do. Its all right to me. We have been saying nigger here for 5 years its time to move on to the next edgy thing, its not really even that edgy.

How is this even self censoring? Google crimes and stupidity is still talked about, even more so than before. You can still say nigger if you want, it doesn't change anything. It's like saying that using dindu is self censoring, or porch monkey, gator bait, only this time were fucking with Google.

It would be extremely painful to take it off.

It won't work out IMHO. Nobody will know what you mean by saying this. Why can't we just call em apes monkeys and animals? It's offensive and everybody knows what's up

how are you guys doing this anyway?

This. It's fucken stupid but the idea was to use it everywhere but here so it couldn't be censored. As if they can't write script to censor it anyway.

Someone spammed the board all day when the first thread didn't get shut down for being retarded and then it spread like dick warts and now it's become a thing because hurr durr let me be in on a meme

It's not the point. We don't give a fuck that the word nigger is offensive, the goal of this is to get normies to associate google with racism. Which is brilliant, because google is (((their))) tool of spreading degeneracy. Don't worry, normies will eventually bite the b8.

It's already working you google.
Normies will pick it up fast.

In which Google plays retards on Cred Forums and gets them to stop saying mean racist words

??

It's training and preparation you fucking butterfly.
It's so when shit hits the fan, we'll have a system in place to continue on as if nothing happened.

Also, it may catch on in normie circles like leddit, which may do well to mess with the googles at Jewgle.

That would be quite a ruse. I'm not sure I can believe the skypes at Jewgle are competent enough to craft such a scheme.

Don't forget to call briana wu "literally wu" and anita "mojo jojo" xDDDDD

Fucking faggot redditors.

Most of those are stupid af and there's ZERO chance people will start using them, but ,,a leppo" is pure comedy gold and I'm giving it a long and prosperous life on Cred Forums.

>bot will censor nigger
>Cred Forums freaks out
>censor it themselves

good fucking job niggers

False. See
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89849273

It's a raid attempt. This is the newest move from the sjws to censor us. Think about it.
>let all use online company names for slurs instead of the 'old' words
>wouldn't that sound so 'new' 'progressive'?
these fucking niggerfaggots are deliberately trying to divide us

The word isn't important. The meaning behind the word is what is important. Appropriating the words of the entities trying to censor the internet and giving them new meanings is ingenious. And assigning new meanings to words is a tradition of white linguistics.

I don't get a leppo. But 'skittles' is pretty good

>SELF CENSORING
that's not the idea

the idea is to turn google into an insidious word; similarly to how Pepe has been painted as a symbol of racism and hate by the (((media))), we shall paint "google" as we see fit. Since Google has bots which can detect and delete "racist" comments (at a rate of like a million a second), we've decided to reappropriate their name.

It's not like we're NOT going to say nigger ever again, you dumb kike.

Maaan wat is this Google talkin' bout wif all them big words n shiiiet

You fucking google

Poles dont get to make decisions

What's the goal though?
separation? nigger or google, it still means the same thing
the end game for google is that normies see it and piece together the google = nigger equation

Post your skin color, google.

classic Skype software update

>NIGGER WILL REMAIN NIGGER ON Cred Forums UNLESS THE MODS ADD A FILTER

Mods, please filter it to Google and nogs to googs. That way people will get used to it and google will forever be known as a variation of nigger.

Wow great plan yeah I'm sure that'll work. Man Google will never recover.

Fucking cancer. Kys

OYYY VEY YOU FUCKING SKYPE

See: dindu

See

Gary Johnson asked on TV what does he think of Aleppo, said that he doesn't know what ,,a leppo" is. Libertarians sure picked a smart one

>filter google!!!1!!
Fuck off you CTR google

It really does look more and more like a raid.

Easier than allowing myself to believe there is really this much newfag cancer on this board.

Can we clarify something?

The censor can't actually change anything on the internet, right? It can only just censor the websites from showing up on google?

I use duckduckgo

Sorry for that, didnt mean to you

That's correct.

Who in the current year is even using Google anymore?

It's an awareness campaign for newfags who don't lurk enough.

So make with the lurking moar, fgt

>(((cuckcuckgo)))

Riad? I am in.
youtube.com/watch?v=AlHXNKseMHE

Hi Google, did we break your algorithm? why the google chimp-out?

>Wow great plan yeah I'm sure that'll work
Don't be such a sarcastic skype. Has your inferior google brain forgotten the penetration we've had with Carl the Cuck, Pepe, etc, etc, etc?

If you think that the memes birthed here don't leak out like a wild fire, then you haven't been paying attention...or pic related

Daily Reminder

Why not Noogle?

Whenever I type "torrent", I don't get the old torrent sites I knew well. All of the torrent sites are killed.

I'm sad and disappointed at google...

Why are newfags so fucking retarded. The point of this exercise is making google an ethnic slur, ruining their brand name.

I wouldn't be surprised if Google itself is panicing and sending this fucking shills to stop us

It's difficult not to use google. Youtube is undisputably the best source of vids, I for one also need gmail for university stuff and can't switch to another, and google search has the most effective algorithms out there.

Because the whole point is get google to censor "google"

Get out normie!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>2016
>le newfags xD amiright guys

This is precautionary to the potential censorship that may become very real in the very near future. Who gives a shit if we say nigger or google, we know what we mean and that's what matters.

You are a fucking downright autist fucking retard if you think you can "ruin Google's brand name"

Seriously, is this the delusion you're all operating under? That you can ruin Google's image.

IS THAT REALLY YOUR GAME PLAN?

Holy shit I've heard some dumb ass delusional shit in my time but this takes the cake

>HAHAHA I'M GONNA RUIN GOOGLE GUISE BY CALLING NIGGERS "GOOGLES" ON A BANGLADESHI IRRIGATION INFRASTRUCTURE PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT COLLECTIVE

Nice trips

it's about division.
They can say it's about making google sound like a bad word by using it to rename niggers all they want but it won't work and it's a pitiful attempt to make us all paranoid and not sure who to trust.
It's a classic psyop to fuck with us all.
Bullshit. The only time Cred Forums is ever united is when we're making fun of and hating niggers, the last two nights have been an explosion of new content and redpilling people all over the place thanks to the charlotte riots.
You want to divide us because we're making an impact on the election and the public.
And even if this isn't some big psyop, you morons started this little idea of yours right after the chimpout started to calm down.
You cannot and will not be trusted.
I've seen kikes act less sketchy than this.

i won't be calling niggers Google, cause that's gay as fuck and doesn't have any of the bite that nigger has

Look at all those morons. The point is not to avoid censorship, but to smear google.

We can't destroy google, but sure we can cause some confusion and SJW meltdown.

Holy shit that is a lot of shills

you have now made 4 autistic posts in this thread crying about nothing instead of just walking away, you are medically diagnosably autistic and should get help, faggot

Shills are panicing

No surprise that a fucking leaf doesn't care about the board being shit up. You probably like it.

i came to throw hands bitch nigga

i like how nigger sounds.
it was used for centuries in one form or the other and pisses nogs off to no end, it stays a nig with me.

Eric Schmidt has balls naming his company "nigger".

Call them googles, and if they ask why it's because "They are always searching for welfare"

I agree. Unfortunately a oot of teemager faggots go here and they aren't mentally developed enough to understand nuance and deeper meaning.

You're the ones doing the fucking D&C

If the n word is banned we'll just invent another code word for it.

>A KANG

You're one dumb fucking snowgoogle
You're missing the entire point

>Defeatist
>Sucking this much google dick

I remember putting nigger in every captcha before. Are they still holding a grudge over that?

so?
do i have to subscribe to the stupid meme?
make me, portunigger.

>implying I said we're avoiding censorship
>SHILL! SHILL! HES A SHILL GUYS!

You fags need to lurk more. This was an idea from someone in the fucking thread about how to confuse the AI that google is attempting to use to flag shit as hate speech or what not; it did not originate from fucking shills. Cred Forums really is autistic.

>google yfw google google google

This "I hate (((((((gooooogles))))))))) lol XD" meme is 9gag tier.

Whats wrong with just saying nigger like we always have?

You don't, the point is that you totally missed the joke here Piotr. Even if only half of Cred Forums uses google as a slur, it might spread to normiesites.

>heh you can't stop me from banging my head against a wall silly portugoogle

suit yourself kiddo

There is no censoring. I will say google and nigger interchangeably until I see it on some famous person's twitter or a mainstream media article.

i didnt miss the joke, i KNOW the point of it, i still think its downright silly though.

Unfortunately, some Cred Forumsacks arn't smart enough to understand the meaning behind all this. Don't worry you can say nigger all you want on this board.

I don't give a crap where it came from, and I didn't call you a shill - just a moron.

>Google sheits
LOL

That's because you are an autist.

cognitive dissonance
also you faggots started this, end it
>you totally missed the joke here
caught the joke, still not laughing
but you know what? go for it, keep doing what you're doing, somewhere else

I agree with OP.

This is some dumb shit and probably started as a joke to see if they could get Cred Forums to start using "google" as an epithet.

It's an interesting experiment but I don't see anything coming from it other than you all looking gullible.

kek

Shut up you dirty google

desu this Google thing just doesn't sit right with me, I'm all for making another word to avoid censorship, but making that word Google sounds like the first thought that comes into your head like "what if we made Google censor Google, wouldn't that be hilarious" kinda shit. What we need to do is make it googer or something, to make people think of nigger without saying it
Also it's not going to work if it's still Google

fuck off you candyass roody poo

maybe.
not that i will try to stop your meming or anything, just voicing my personal opinion

Its stupid as shit but its funny. So I'll do it. Even if its a clever jewish ploy it doesn't matter, whenever they try to control meme magic it backfires on them.

Underrated

>american inventors
>pic related comes up

why are there so many blacks and no whites?

You think too much. Such complex things consequences can't be predicted. Just do it for lulz and see what happens.

thank you Google OP. You have really inspired me to self censor like the electric Skype.

before you know it, these words are going to just flow off the tongue

Why can't moot come back and put word filters again :(

Google will panic if their brand identity becomes an ethnic slur.

Looks like Googlenis paying ctr to protect their brand? Well, when a bunch of googles get uppity and start rioting, you damn well better get ready for me to call them a bunch of jungle googles.

>FICK YO BRAND GOOGA

>can't argue with dem repeating digits
Russians always have a way of stating things with brevity and clarity, and just enough humor to make it appealing. How do they do that?

Aaaaaaand he keeps going.
>MUH BOARD IS BEING SHIT UP BECAUSE PEOPLE AREN'T SAYING NIGGER ENOUGH

kys my man

FUCC

It's not, it started in a thread last night regarding planned Google AI filters for hate speech. An user jokingly suggested it, a bunch of organic replies called niggers googles, and then it spilled over into the livestream of the race riots.

100% USDA Certified Organic Meme

Why don't you faggots get this trending on twitter already? All it would take is SJW talking about how outraged they are over the whole thing. From there they themselves would become timid over using the word Google. Thus the stigma begins and Google = nigger

4/pol/ has been overrun by subversive kikes for a while. You ever wondered how subversion works, it's forced memes like this.

This
And this, ignore all the faggots saying rhat we're censoring ourselves. We can still say nigger.

Fucking Skype piece of shit. Fuck you. For everyone one else it doesn't take much to realize that if we meme this hard enough the word google itself becomes as offense as nigger, hence the luls. Praise Kek

>Skypes trying to trick us
Your tomfoolery does not work here.

Google plz, nigger isn't even my favorite search engine

It's self censorship if you don't speak at all retard. Everyone here knows what one means when they say Google.

ITT: Self-proclaimed '''''''''''oldfags''''''''''' lose their shit about a goddamn meme

>sick HH dubs
this
we have become the Skype.
we must embrace it.
the lulz to be had when this gets trending...this has excellent potential.
has Cred Forums been notified yet?

>Google trying to censor mean words
>Call blacks googles instead of niggers
>Still offensive to say
>google can't censor it's own company name

Why can't you understand this you fucking google?

Checked, and it's sort of interesting anyway...
Think about this: You can say "cracker" because it doesn't have the same negative connotation as "nigger." At least, that's why the SJWs say it's okay. Since "google" is brand new slang referring to blacks, how is it offensive unless being described as "black" in and of itself is offensive?

We don't need to trend it. Just use it in your everyday hate tweets, don't even explain it - let the context speak for itself.

>>Google plz, nigger isn't even my favorite search engine
holy shit....I didn't even see the potential in reversing the usage of nigger....
we can make this work

>google becomes a racist term
>people start to catch on
>normies use Google as a term for searching on the internet
>normies will now be seen as racist and they won't know why

I say fuck Skypes, this is a great idea

i thought the purpose was to add a negative connotation to the word google, thus shaming the company and making normies pissed.

GAS THE SKYPES
SPACE-X NOW

There is no purpose, it's just for the lulz.

We've turned pepe into a nazi symbol.
We've created the elusive Sam Hyde, mass serial murderer.
We got an air strike called in on Syria
We blew up a van ffs.

Pretty sure we can meme Google too.

It's kind of funny changing Google into a racial slur and I consider myself pretty liberal.

Indeed. This is how you win information wars. They thought it would be easy to attack Pepe. Well, retribution is turning the meme machine on them and fucking with their priceless brand image. If Google itself becomes a racist derogatory term and it becomes widespread, pol will have inflicted billions of dollars in economic damage. Maybe these companies will think twice before throwing their lot in with SJWs. Right now, many are economically blackmailed into supporting degeneracy to avoid losing customers. But if pol fucks with their brand, they could lose even more.

This is about a counter offensive in the market place to undercut corporate support for leftist policies and agendas. Cut the money supply and their efforts dry up.

Google = niggers

Skittles = Muslims

Make it happen. Punish them economically. Brand names are intangible assets with tremendous value. Memes are weapons uniquely capable of inflicting damage to intangible property.

I dunno
it's fun, I guess

It needs to be refuted.

Exactly. Why not use dindu or motha fuckin bix nood instead? I thought we already had code words.

you weren't around for roodypoo

That was a word filter you candy ass.

They don't have the potential to damage corporate opponents.

Dat forehead game top-centre

You are a big guy.

It's faggot CTR shills from reddit you dumb fucking homos. Google can't do shit here, say nigger and say it proud because you don't censor us here. Ever. We say whatever the fuck we want. No one uses google anymore, so just keep that in mind

gas the skypes race war now

t. Google

Google and Skype is a brilliant strategy, Cred Forums always finds a way.

proof that its working

Where is the proof that Google is censoring nigger?

it's about more than just Cred Forums you fucking google

aleppotarian

by Kek, it's real haha

Exactly. This is information and economic warfare. Pol has the means to inflict severe financial damage to the companies that have been complicit in pushing the degeneracy agendas.

Seriously people. What do you think the brand name "Google" is worth? Why's the value of that intangible asset? Memes can blow it all up. If it gets out that Google is code word for niggers and it gets spread wide and far, there is much opportunity for lulz as googles get triggered by people saying Google. That's an economic dirty bomb.

this actually makes me feel better

Yes! YES! Like this!

Checkd

yeah, that doesn't really make much sense to me. it changes nothing really it's just a new slur to use

Being this much of a Google Butterfly
jesus christ you're pathetic.

>WHY THE FUCK ARE WE SELF CENSORING YOU TINFOIL FAGGOTS
>THAT GOOGLE BOT IS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO EDIT THE HTML OF EVERY WEB PAGE ON THE INTERNET

pic rel you google

>Memes are weapons uniquely capable of inflicting damage to intangible property.

Well fucking said mah google!

This. And it's amusing to boot.

See, I stumbled across the Google should = Nigger post, and it took me a bit to realize that this shit is actually pretty genius, and I didn't realize that Google was as biased as it was, I am definitely not using it anymore, well, the search engine of course. But uh, I'll definitely take part in this, I love the word Nigger, not even just for black people, fuckin anyone can be a nigger to me. But, I hope this succeeds desu, I will be using google, I like the ones for Jew and transgender.

Google classroom

Oh look it's Hillary and she's upset

This shit really needs to stop, these fucking underaged faggots that are spreading this shit need to be rounded up and fucking shot like the delusiional niggers they are.

We will never give up censoring nigger niggers.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR TRENDSETTING FAGGOTRY

nigger

startpage.com
You're welcome.

Shut the fuck up you fucking Skype. We've had enough of your Googles and will burn their reputation to the ground.

CHANGING NIGGER TO GOOGLE IS JUST AN ATTEMPT BY SUBVERSIVE KIKES TO STOP THE SPREAD OF WHITE PRIDE AND ASSERTION AND TO DISCREDIT ITS MESSAGE BY MAKING IT APPEAR RIDICULOUS. DO NOT FALL FOR SUCH A FORCED MEME. IF A MEME FEELS WRONG IT IS WRONG. AROUND JEWS YOU LOSE. GAS THE KIKES. RACE WAR NOW. SAGE ALL NIGGERS.

Nobody is stopping you from using the word nigger you stupid google.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE SHILLS AGENDA! THEY ARE TRYING TO PUSH THIS ON US POL! STAY WOKE! RESIST! DO NOT LET THEM CENSOR US!

THEY WILL CALL YOU BAITERS AND TROLLS!

IT IS ALL A RUSE TO MAKE YOU NIGGERS GIVE UP ON USING THE TERM!

DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO THERE TACTICS! THEY WANT TO FOCIBLY STOP AND CONTROL YOU THROUGH SUBVERSION OF TEXT AND MEMERY.

DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!

DO NOT LET THEM WIN!!!

IF A WEBSITE HAS POSTERS USING NIGGER AND "GOOGLE" SIMULTANEOUSLY IT WILL STILL BE CENSORED BY WHATEVER BOT YOU CLAIM GOOGLE IS MAKING. NOTE HOW LAME THIS TAGGED POST SOUNDS. HE IS OBVIOUSLY A REDDITFAG AND REDDITFAGS ARE LEFTIST KIKES AND ARE NO GOOD.

are you fucking retarded or something, why do write in capslock?

Quit yelling, google.

Go suck Achmed's cock you German disgrace.

You too, buddy:

But it's perfect. Hillbilly Americans are the NO 1 deterent for new recruits.

There's nothing redpilled about the word "nigger". It makes you look like an uneducated fool.

Who cares about bots when we found a reliable way to trigger stormshills.

With the massive backlash I'm now fairly convinced this is google in panic mode.

Now watch the googling going on right now

spoken like a true swedecuck

>great american scientists
>top 3 results include a german and a scot

why are burgers so bad at science lads?

testing

n.igger = nigger
g.oogle = google
s.kype = skype
k.ike = kike

dis fucking thread

That's cause it uses google to search, just via proxy.

Checked buddy.

Around Googles better boogle

>The word isn't important. The meaning behind the word is what is important.
That's like... every word

Idiot, it's a meme and it's funny, if it sticks all the better. The word nigger isn't disappear for saying googles.

Fuck off google lover

>nigger = google
>google = nigger
>kike = skype

Witnessed

Self check and checked again. Kek smiles upon the word.

I don;t think you understand the situation fully.

happening

It's google in order to turn "Google" into some racist shit like we did with Ben Garrison

Fuck, Cred Forums has influenced the US presidential elections. Sure as hell we can damage google, by calling googles googles.

Someone please add it to the urban dictionary. Google = nigger.

Add another check to the checklist. Op BTFO how will xe ever recover?

Google google google.

Does that make u mad, porchgoogle

Good idea

We'd need to upboat it

How is it self censorship to corrupt a word into being a racial insult?

>Memes are weapons uniquely capable of inflicting damage to intangible property.
My my how well said.
We truly have advanced since 2008 and the rage comics, advice dog and Demotivators

Because OP is a googlefaggot

>using duck duck goy

N word? Which one?

People are shilling against the "google" idea HARD.

Wonder if we made somebody mad? :^)

>Brand names are intangible assets with tremendous value. Memes are weapons uniquely capable of inflicting damage to intangible property.

This is true. This election has showed this beyond anyone's wildest dreams.

Finally we're using memetic power for real evil. Be advised; once we go after major corps like this they will try to shut it down.

>that trip

Oy vey

>10 years ago we were shopping animal faces into memes with stupid jokes
>now we are shopping animal faces into memes with stupid jokes and affecting the US presidential race at a national global level
I don't even know how i feel about this turn of events

Use startpage to take advantage of Google's search algo without all the spying and data-mining. As for youtube, eventually an usurper will arrive. Gmail can be auto-forwarded. Or just use gmail for normie-related activities.

FEEL POWERFUL

google didn do nuffin

You fucking ass google kys my man we are changing the world here.

Google, one of the main reasons we are using the term Google is because of Skypes like you

>google

This is so fucking stupid

Are should call nu-males Microsoft

>type in WHITE american inventors

HOLY SHIT

Bump because truth

CHILL OUT U GOOGLE DYKE. IT'S JUST ANOTHER MEME LIKE "DINDU"

GOOGLE

Ahmed

This is by far one of the worst forced memes I've ever seen.

Well your parents birthed you so...

holy shit get leaf'd google XD

nigger
nigga
to nig
niggo
nig
nigs
nignog
dindu
R2-Dindu

Googles, skypes. Bad types.

>yelled the google stockholder.

stfu skype

>startpage
that's just google through a proxy
why aren't you already using a proxy user?
also, tey lite.qwant.com

this

skittles is accidentally being pushed as related to muslims by the media

it's prime time to make it a euphenism

Google can go fuck them selves. Fucking kvasir.no from the 90ies was better.

Stick it up your own arse, and you also buy and ruin our shit. Bing was ours, skype was ours.....]
Even know the fuckers that's worst of all, but the Bing team there FAST was big though many people thar...

I CAN'T FIND EVEN SAGA SHIT NOW!!! WTF
THESE PAGES WE USE ARE FROM THE FUCKING 90IES!
>images hopeless
>search for kings or specific persons should lead you straight to the images...
nooo.... fucking have to dig for hours if anything, basically have to scan my self
>make my own search engine
>anonymously, fast simple use a bit of ml
>bit boring field, but can do fun shit here
>no fucking biasing whatsoever!
>maybe some rate based shit like stackoverflow
>with hookers and black jack
FUCK google mate, same goes with all that other american crap that has taken over our local shit that we had control of.. disqus(ok not so bad as I get it), fjosboka, skype, gmail, google, ms burn all gahagjsdflgksfg

>Noice fisk though
Caught from oil rig today

The whole idea came from a comment on the Jewbot thread. People latched into the idea and started making threads. This isn't CTR or any of that shit. I wish I would've screenshotted to show you fags. Let's stop fighting amongst ourselves. Some of us will continue to say nigger, and others will use Googles. It won't hurt anything and maybe it will fuck with the bot a little.

LOL DUDE DON'T USE THE G-WORD

WHAT THE FUCK

THATS RACIST

huh index all of the web, and smart search for it's content. That's fucking big data for you, need some fucking firepower for that

anti semite!
hey we can start write G--GLE like they into or will that be G--GL-?

Googles should hang from trees.

I like to tie googles to the back of my truck and pull Em

YEEEEHAWWWW