Oral sex can bring down risk of heart disease in women: study

>A study says that when a man performs oral sex on a woman, it leads to release of oxytocin and DHEA. These are brain secretions that can directly bring down chances of heart ailments and also cancer.

>While oral sex on a woman also helps fix headaches and give them a good night’s sleep, men also have a lot to benefit from when they go down on a woman. The outcome also leads to improved immunity in men.

>The act which is beneficial to both turns out to be another reason for ladies to ask their man to go down.

deccanchronicle.com/lifestyle/sex-and-relationship/190916/oral-sex-can-bring-down-risk-of-heart-disease-in-women-study.html
latina.com/lifestyle/love/women-oral-sex-health-benefits

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/oral-sex-causes-throat-cancer-7221082
sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/1079514/health-benefits-of-sperm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> men also have a lot to benefit from when they go down on a woman. The outcome also leads to improved immunity in men.

Yeah, because it is such a digusting hell hole of filth bacterias and all kind of other disgusting shit that your body learns from it and become stronger because it has seen the worst
"what doesn't kill you make you stronger"

In other news going down a woman can give you throat cancer
mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/oral-sex-causes-throat-cancer-7221082

no self respecting man would dedicate their mouths to pleasuring a filthy woman

>>While oral sex on a woman also helps fix headaches and give them a good night’s sleep, men also have a lot to benefit from when they go down on a woman. The outcome also leads to improved immunity in men.
It also causes throat cancer.

>this thing that causes cancer also lowers heart disease
pick your poison user

Oxytocin is also released from just having regular sex, or even just spending time with someone you love. This is dumb as fuck because it suggests oral sex is any different from regular sex in a hormonal sense. Marketed-towards-women trash.

Bingo.

sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/1079514/health-benefits-of-sperm

>not being vaccinated for HPV

I pleasure my girlfried every 2 weeks or so with my mouth
Sometimes even few days in a row

I mean she sucks my dick everytime we have sex so its just fair

Worst fucking arms I've ever seen
Arms of a 70 Year old on a 20 something woman
Fucking crass

I don't sex

men risk throat cancer from going down on women, so the claim there's benefits is bogus.

(((study)))

It sounds like they're actually just talking about female orgasms, which can be done in many ways, and using it to get oral.

>that flabby fucking arm

Just ask Bruce Dickinson

Literally has nothing to do with throat cancer

Increases the risk of throat cancer though.

Why is this a problem? I love to eat pussy.

lmao faggots

Actually alt right hates women. They went their own way... the rest are virgins.

You strike me as a textbook anime masturbator.

Average build, model face, white, good job, regular sex. Sorry M8, not everyone on Cred Forums is a worthless loser.

only cucks care about womans pleasure
they value your domination more than their own orgasms anyway

Roit m8

And thats why traps are superior you can suck dick and still get a healthy long life without throat cancer

Would sooner suck penis than a roastie

Is xer's arm made out of elastic?

It says right at the start of the article that HPV causes the throat cancer

>avg build
Fat loser hit the gym

Who cares its fun.

>or even just spending time with someone you love
especially your own kids

won't see a legbeard rag mention that ever

I go down on my gf almost every night. Shits fun as fuck. You guys got issues man

S U C C

instead of eating like a responsible human, i'll cry about why men don't want my arby's cunt!

weeeeeeoooooooooooo

Amen brother