Googles in Japan

Polack on a business trip in Japan here,

Hi jap bros, love your contry and all, but explain to me why the fuck are there so many NIGGERS aggressively trying to push foreigners into cheesy bars in Shinjuku ? I thought your country was supposed to be clean of this filth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ka4hYDiVs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerians_in_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Googles are yellow fever af my man, too bad they are thought of as genuinely subhuman over there

They are fucking google wallets

call the deportation squad

>t. google

bampu desu

they are american goggles from US military base in Okinawa.

Apparently not, I heard they are from Nigeria actually, which puzzles me even more

because it's their job

japs have miniscule dicks and maiji was originally korean
sorry but this is what they teach us in school and also the truth

all the niggers in japan and nigerians and they all live in Minato
they are employed by yakuza and their job is basically coerce tourists into staying at their bars or massage parlors
they work as touts and any nipponbro who lives near minato more specifically roppongi knows im right

This they are only in roppongi and other tourist trap areas so the Yakuza can fuck tourists over easily. If you go outside of Tokyo or even nice areas in Tokyo they dont exist

This guy is a fucking idiot.

Nigerian gangs are huge in Tokyo. They have tons of chinese sex slaves and prostitutes and they try to get you to fuck them saying they are actually "Japanese" when they are not, they are gutter tier asians.

A lot of these niggers marry a Japanese person pay them for citizen ship or ability to stay, and they try to get white people to fuck their shitty girls.

Additionally, many of those niggers will invite you to a bar, drug you, and charge like 2-3 grand to your credit card or steal your money and dump your passed out ass on the street and the cops will not do anything about it. So never go with one of those fuckers.

Also wanted to add that everyone here hates them and wants the Japanese government to be more proactive about sending them back to Nigeria. The government has been getting better about it, but I wish all the fuckers were sent back as quickly as possible.

>Googles
What the fuck is this shite?

>This guy is a fucking idiot.
that's exactly what we just fucking said

google = nigger

I know about all the other shit but I was told that the Nigerian "gangs" aren't really independent from the Yakuza otherwise they would get pushed out. Besides im mostly saying what you said. dont trust them AT ALL

Fair enough

Holy shit. That flag pic is CGI. OP is a fraud. You can tell the pic is CGI because if you look at the wrinkles in it but then look at the red circle. The red circle does not go with the wrinkles. This is clear evidence of fraud. If the flag was real and not CGI then the circle would be warped along the edge of the wrinkles. This is the evidence we needed. All the ones who said otherwise are BTFO permanently.

no way thats true

im a brown google type of guy and theres no way i can score a fucking gook//chink/nip here

white girls on muah dick doe

>shit skin
>has shit reading comprehension
everything checks out here

Kek. Niggers go back to africa

Browse the google pay the rubble

>Nigerian Gangs In Tokyo
How is this even possible?

Its possible the Yakuza is getting bribes to import them. Sadly i feel this is only tje beginning.

i thought they would be more nationalistic, seems like all those faggot thugs around the world think only about the money, good thing ours are racist to the core

If you see a nigger in Japan they're trying to rob you. Don't let them near you, don't let them touch you, don't talk to them.
If they fuck with you, stab them because they'll do worse to you.

Why are you not fucking, Japan? Your birthrates are some of the lowest in the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ka4hYDiVs

Did I miss something?
Why is everyone calling them Googles now?

the work for the yakuza, because japanese are too submissive to get away

if they get out of line the yakuza have them "commit suicide" in a Hillary Clinton investigator sense, or they get them deported by some yak's bureaucrat buddy in the government.

Don't know.

>Allana Schubach
>Anudda Shubach
>Anudda Shoach
>Anudda Shoah

>he fell for the "homogenous proud east aryan" meme

LOL

Nigerians in Tokyo like to try to take foreigners out to drug and steal from them.

Increased count of the word "Google" will lead to search engines pulling info and possibly causing an incredibly racist keyword to get posted on google

i swear this will never get old

this topic has popped up a few times over the past few years shits really odd

Nigger mafia in Japan...really?!
Can't be true.
Yakuza would not tolerante it.
Government hates them.
Really?! Give some proof Japs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerians_in_Japan

ill try and dig up the lulzy stories of bastard children ruined families corruption robbery rape and etc

they dont have their own organization, they work for the yakuza
ig they behave yakuza helps the, marry a retarded japanese chick so they can get citizenship and keep working for them if they dont cooperate they get killed or deported

They are just touts for bars in the street. Indirectly employed by yakuza but not members. They probably thought they would have nice jobs inside but instead they have to stand out all night.

>so they can get citizenship
nah shits fucking hard to get
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Japan

just coincidence

Haha I was there in Shinjuku the other week and noticed the exact same thing, when we were walking down the street they picked on ALL the cute japanese girls, I think were just super googles

did you actually read what i just wrote?
If you can scam a nippon chick into marrying you you are set
This is what one of the most hated japvloggers did: she married a dude, got citizenship and dumped him after a few months
Also, she a leaf with fetal alcohol syndrome
PIC related that's her

i hear the american employ nigerians in the Atsugi basement
i really dont know well though

>Nigeria
How the fuck do they get to stay in Nipland? Isn't it hard to get a visa?

did you actually read what i just wrote?
If you can scam a nippon chick into marrying you you are set
This is what one of the most hated japvloggers did: she married a dude, got citizenship and dumped him after a few months
Also, she a leaf with fetal alcohol syndrome

>can obtain a spouse visa, which allows them to engage in any paid activity in Japan. Residence permission is granted in periods of 6 months or 1, 3 or 5 years and is extendable

she can get the boot full citizenship is srsly godly hard

I think many of them are not legal since there are many bars and clubs raided and closed.

>implying birth rates are really that important.