If this post ends with repeating d i g i t s, Kek will smite Soros

If this post ends with repeating d i g i t s, Kek will smite Soros.

Kek is not with OP

kek isn't real you fucking retards

I was only warming up.

KEK ALLOW ME TO USE YOUR POWERS

GLORY TO THE HORRID KING BESMEAR'D IN BLOOD - MOLOCH,

Heathen.

Kek will smite you.

Look out for frogs.

You can't summon Kek with repeating digits and then try to take his power away.

Literally not how it works.

>Its a broken clock is right twice a day thread

kill yourself faggots

>2010+6
>Still believing in kek

Stop abusing kek you heathen

I SUMMON YOU THY MASTER.

Reroll, brother. Now check'em.

xD put me in the /r/the_donald screencap! LOL DUBS!!!

Your Pepe is an abomination. Into the trash it goes.

CZech'd

All of you are abominations.

The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK, and you repaid me with death. I hope this time it will be you who pays for your faithfullness.

I curse you and your Frog God as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading the Cred Forums board Cred Forums. Your deaths and humiliation will give me special pleasure.

I will begin to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the paths of immigration,, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal in this world shall feel the liberating contact with the divine nature of open borders.

Moloch has already won.

Whoa, those digits...

Stop spouting off about your jew god everywhere

KEK IS WITH US, HE IS OUR SHIELD AND PROTECTOR

Shadilay.

But I have won this place and power by right of conquest. By right of daring and enterprise. I will not risk it to cunning and deceit. I offer you no deals. If you are my enemy, I cannot trust you. And even if you are not my enemy, I cannot let you live

have you witnessed and praised today?

SHADILAY OH DARK ONE KEK BRINGER OF JUSTICE WE LIVE TO SERVE YOU OH KEK OF DARK ONE

What a fool you are. Moloch is a real god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive?
There is no escape. No prayer or frog post can work in this place. Come. Cease your Kek posts. It is not too late for my mercy.

There is no stronkest but Cirno, and she is a Baka.

I have decided to earmark $500 million for investments that specifically address the needs of migrants, refugees and host communities. I will invest in startups, established companies, social-impact initiatives and businesses founded by migrants and refugees themselves. Although my main concern is to help migrants and refugees arriving in Europe, I will be looking for good investment ideas that will benefit migrants all over the world.

I will liberate the people of colour of this world from the imperialist yoke and the idle hands of their governments. Moloch will be the figurehead of this movement.

using scripts to get repeating digits doesn't make your statement true or blessed it only makes you out to be a complete and total faggot in front of the natural repeating numerals getters who started this game. Pathetic to pretend to say the least.

>off by one from quads
Kek is ridiculing you.

>off by one

moloch is a limpwristed faggot, just like you shlomo

>stronkest

more like deletest

He is with -me-. He is also watching you.

O its a dubx thread, check out mine tho

kek doesn't exist, get over it

>He is with her

He will be watching shilldawg in prison. :^)

But he does.

Praise kek!
He will bring trumps victory and the death of shillary!

He is also watching a certain someone

have a shitty trace and colour

Once we indict Trump in a plot to tamper with the US elections aided by Vladimir Putin - he will be the one behind bars.

Screencap this post, frog worshippers. You will soon assume the role of our cringing slaves - fit only to watch your masters as they change this world for the better - free from ancient and superstitious ideologies.

My ID is kek.

keep shilling, maybe you will be fed to your molcock.

>ID 5x5
>off by one

jeb tier

Moloch has existed for thousands of years. He is not going to go away.