youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0
mega.nz/#!sEECTBbb!RENZGpgeE1VE4FkAmrUhTxuciD81iXWzkUVWKc1yEQg
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k
youtube.com/watch?v=GVSDfCzkzCA
youtube.com/watch?v=uN7AYg48qnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't that the Irish weeb from Murdoch Murdoch?

It is, didn't you see the .webm?

Murdoch Murdoch is great

>it's the kikes
just hearing another human male voice saying that is so....real in a sense, it never happens day to day just in our memes

Nice advert. Could be more subtle. Would checking you out on Youtube help much? Why no YT link?

I only made the .webm, and a .swf of it to post on . Nothing more.

But if you want to check out the full episode, it's here: youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0

Is this mocking satire or a sincere effort to namedrop and redpill through curiosity?

dont post that autistic horseshit

They can't keep getting away with it.

agreed, its dreadful

I wasn't prepared for these feels. I also smoke weed all the time to drown out those thoughts that nag me incessantly that I should be doing more... that I should use my life to better effect.

when will we fight, anons? if the call is raised, I will answer.

nice and different

It's a bit dramatic, but no, it's not satire.

Hey user,says video not available

the most autistic thing i've ever seen.

Try scrolling down to the very bottom and change your Country setting to something else. I'll start uploading it in case that doesn't work

They sound like they're about to share a fudgesicle.

Download: mega.nz/#!sEECTBbb!RENZGpgeE1VE4FkAmrUhTxuciD81iXWzkUVWKc1yEQg

nice subversion you GOOGLESKYPE

it is demoralization! the one major problem we have and identitarian is supposed to show "YES WE CAN".

hide, ignore, and spit at the jew

Until you are a family man with white children you have no right to talk about the extinction of the race.

>Until you are a family man with white children

conditions arent ideal for that, not to mention for raising them up...right now

It's not subversion, nor demoralization. Don't you care about what's happening to Europe? To your homeland? Maybe you just aren't white, and don't really give a shit either way.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig

listen kraut,

watch the whole episode before you say it's demoralizing

murdoch is A+

some of their old shit isn't very good but it's top shelf now adays

> 1 post by this ID

This dumb cunt shills on here all the time. His videos are cringy as fuck too.

see

Cringe

Now mother fucker. If you aren't getting an education and making money, having white kids. Or throwing yourself headfirst into the fire that is political activism, nationalism, online shilling you are failing.

KEK

This thread did it for me. Finally shallowing the red pill. Rage and deep feels, here I come.

We're the bad guys, remember?

You're on the right path, BR-user.

Anyone else got their Murdoch Murdoch t-shirts ordered?

Literally cannot wait.

m8, murdoch murdoch are awesome. gtfo.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

this is actually funny, didn't expect that

Based

I hope we get an iron pill episode, like something with lifting.

nigger jew

10 bucks to the guy who posts this to his facebook

>Not Posting the Holocauster

Jew propaganda vs. reality

more Jew propaganda

Cred Forums, the strenght within each of us is immense. Make the feels and the rage be your fuel, and be creative and virtuous like they don't want you to be. Generate life with your every action. The kikes once said, in the protocols of zion, that they were more scared of one man with genious and virtue than of 1000 normal ones. Well they should be fucking scared of our numbers, granted we keep our light steady.
Cred Forums, if germany could, in 8 years go from the greatest depression to the greatest prosperity... if we went to the stars and build civilization upon civilization... even in the darkest, most blupilled of epochs... the odds may be against us, but our light does not go out. They can try and destroy us, hide us, poison our minds with infectious ideologies, blind us with booze and weed and pointless entertainment... BUT THEY WILL NOT TAKE OUR SOULS, FOR WE ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE ITSELF. No measure of globalism or indoctrination can take our pride away. However long it takes, however few of us are left to fight, however tought the odds may be WE GO ON AND WE GO STRONG. Our stronghold is within us. They will not know our fear, only our strenght. Be sure of one thing, desperate anons, infected by the depression that being redpilled brings: THE GODS ARE ON OUR SIDE. you just wait and see.

PS_ Anons, crawl away from the darkness and read EVOLA, read Savitri Devi, research Johnathan Bowden, the book "memetic magic" by kirk packwood. Make yourself into the strongest, most impenetrable stronghold there is. Slowly but surely, we WILL win.

>If your generation does not succeed in adverting the European lands and peoples, if the globalists shall win... all of the Earth will fall to darkness. We will stagnate on this rock until humanity's extinction. Man will never touch the stars
>mfw

*adverting the destruction of European lands

youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k

I say it to my brothers, my close friends and a even a mixed qt I know.

Maybe I'm just lucky to know people that are cool or maybe you're just pussies. Genuinely not sure.

It's facetious, but it's not satire

>"Behind Enemy Lines: The Jew"

Honestly, Murdoch Murdoch brought me here.

I enjoy them.

How do you make webms/links like these

>inb4 newfag

For a moment i thought they will kiss.

>Its the kikes
>heh, really its the kikes
I can only talk with you about the kikes Cred Forums. We are alone on this, just you, I, and Mel Gibson

It's over.

kill yourself

I'm going out blasting.

Related
youtube.com/watch?v=GVSDfCzkzCA

must-see TV for pollacks
>youtube.com/watch?v=uN7AYg48qnQ

tfw I have a qt GF and am trying my best to become a good husband.

Have a job, get /fit etc.

I only wonder how many white children will be born. It is not only mass immigration but white birthrates as well, on top of that race-mixing of course.

I mean, if whites dont have kids, the future of Europe is sealed.

Please white pollacsk, have children for the love of God.

Atleast 3!

I'm torn between having a lot of children for the reasons you discuss and how K selected I am. Has any pollack reconciled this tendency or have any sources that could help me?

Fuck off, shill. The black pill is just the blue pill for edgelords.

One of the funnier things I've seen here, thx.

Best show in existence to be honest familie..

this

i got 2, theyre quite nice. they run a little big but i have yet to wash them

Gott mit uns...

w2c?

Had my first son 3 months ago, the wife wants 3 more. Go and do God's work, dutchbro. Never surrender.

do it spread the word

And working out. We should all be strong, smart af, successful role models for other whites, and use our status to promote nationalism. Get on it nerd faggots