Daily reminder that the human species was saved from certain destruction by a pair of jews

daily reminder that the human species was saved from certain destruction by a pair of jews

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#Research_in_Europe
missingpeace.eu/en/2011/11/the-dutch-origines-of-the-iranian-nuclear-bomb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sentient life is suffering, thus by preserving human life and natalism jews have only doomed us to suffer forevermore.

Only a jew could come up with such a lie and have the brutality to express it.

These 2 spies gave secrets to the Cold-War Russian Soviets. The Soviets shared the secrets with their allies, the enemies of the West.

You are worse than Amy.

Red-pill me on these 2 people please.

schopenhauer pls go
what do you think would have happened if the united states had exclusive control over nuclear weapon technology? let me guess, some faggoty utopia? seriously, what do you think would have happened? lay it on me. let's see how it looks in print
because of them we got an arms race and a power balance instead of a nuclear pax americana. how is that a bad thing?

bonus question: how do you think this country would be treating its citizens (i.e. you) if america ruled the world without opposition?

they are the rosenbergs, first and only people in the history of united states to be executed for treason. they worked on the manhattan project and gave the secrets of how to build nuclear weapons to stalin's soviet scientists

>certain destruction
being jewed to death is certain destruction

>how are 2 enemy countries making weapons that can destroy the world a bad thing?

They are 2 Jews who leaked information about the US nuclear bomb project to the Soviet Union. They were executed for their crime.

They are traitors and disgusting.

Also it took her a long time to die in the electric chair.

OP is a fag

OP's a dumb nigger.

But that's not Stanislav Petrov.

The (((Rosenbergs))) were Jewish communist spies who deserved what they got.

They served their Soviet master and I celebrate their executions every time I think of it.

Okay. How does that imply that they saved the human race though?

Literally utopia

Every evil in this world has its origins in Kikes.

Every single one. Without kikes, we would live in a philosopher's paradise.

checked

>without niggers too

without kikes, I honestly think niggers would simply die.

>jewed to death
i think "jewed to life" is more appropriate for the rosenbergs

so do you not even have a basic understanding of how politics work, or what?

let's say you had two big tough scary neighbors living on your street. one of them gets a baseball bat. he starts beating your ass every time he sees you and becomes king of your street. so one night, you sneak into the OTHER tough neighbor's garage and put a bat in it. now the first tough guy can't beat you up because he's busy worrying about the second tough guy

get it? without the threat of the soviets, america would've gone power-mad with our nukes. we probably would've bombed brazil just for lulz

i can't change the fact that the rosenbergs are dead, but you can't change the fact that vladimir putin has a buttload of super-awesome nukes, so consume a dick

Reminder that it was a Jew who killed these two Jews.

they were executed for conspiracy to commit espionage, not treason

there were others (most of them also jewish) who leaked information that was more important for the soviet nuclear program than what the rosenbergs leaked

he's implying that USA would have destroyed the entire planet with nukes if the commies didn't also have them for deterrence

see

>america would've gone power-mad with our nukes. we probably would've bombed brazil just for lulz
i'm out of this thread.

>good jews save the world
>evil jews have them executed for it
when has this ever happened before in history amirite?

don't let the door hit your red baboon ass on the way out

>saved from certain destruction
By giving Atomic bomb to Joe Stalin. Just KYS!

Okay. Do you know about Kahn? He "stole" intelligence on how to make nukes from the Netherlands in the 70's. In fact, he was given these plans by the secret service under the auspices of the cIa. This is the origin of the Iranian Nuclear programme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#Research_in_Europe

missingpeace.eu/en/2011/11/the-dutch-origines-of-the-iranian-nuclear-bomb/

To assert that the USA would have blown up the world if it hadn't been for the Rosenbergs is simply absurd. For now Israel has a nuclear monopoly in the ME and they haven't used it to bomb Iran or Syria. And they won't. It's just a deterrent. The reason why Israel is against the Iranian nuclear project is because they fear losing said monopoly.

>they were executed for conspiracy to commit espionage, not treason
potato po-tah-toe you autistic niggerflip
>there were others (most of them also jewish) who leaked information that was more important for the soviet nuclear program than what the rosenbergs leaked
yeah, are you talking about people directly related to them, like ethel's cousin? cause that doesn't count. i don't see what could be "more important" than a design sketch for the implosion-type device... they literally gave stalin a design schematic
>he's implying that USA would have destroyed the entire planet with nukes if the commies didn't also have them for deterrence
not so much "implying" is it as flat-out saying it, but yeah

>>arms race and a power balance instead
Ever hear of the MAD doctrine, you faggot? You Marxist jews have always had queer ideas about what's best for mankind. Seriously KYS.

>Just KYS!
nope
>comparing the rosenbergs to A.Q. Khan
nigger please. the rosenbergs didn't even get paid by stalin. they just did what they thought was right out of principle. and the state they armed, the soviet union, was a major world power

pakistan is NOT a world power but AQ Khan is a businessman, not a political activist - he just sells to the highest bidder

not the same thing, fool

sides going sub-critical!! the "MAD doctrine" is exactly what i'm talking about, you dullard. what do you think "power balance" means? are you literally african american or what? stupidass

It was the cia that gave iran their nuclear programme. Doesn't that ring any bells?

iran does not have a nuclear weapons program. they never have, and they probably never will

I never mentioned weapons dude....

My bad. Nukes are weapons.

>some faggoty utopia?

the 1950s were pretty well, buddy. The bee's knees were hoppin and world news was never a drag. What's wrong, daddy-o? Upset that you wouldn't be able to participate in miscegenation with those colored boys if those pinko bastards hadn't started a counter-culture movement in the 1960s?

>Pax Americana

I don't think you know what that means if you think it's a bad thing

>MAD doctrine

I had a mad doctor one time. Redheaded, with big tits.

Grabbed my balls and told me to cough for a physical.

>One of the few times outside of church that I was grateful for NOT getting a hard on.

you can't have certainty
but it is certain the high proportion of jews who worked diligently to create the nukes in the first place

Sounds more like they doomed the human race to the horrible nightmare of nuclear Armageddon, should the two powers of the East and West ever come to blows.

It's bad because it's really just Pax Judaica disguised.

Now we need to be saved from the remaining 12 million

in the 50's lee harvey oswald and saddam hussein were still bright eyed young CIA agents and united fruit was still kickin ass in south america. that was such a stable, sustainable operation we were running. we coulda kept going on like that forever. "consequences?" what consequences?

The americans would have conquered the world and created free white ethno state of a one world government. It could have been glorious.

i don't think you know what that means if you think it's a good thing. it means imperialism

pax romana, "roman peace" was torture, subjugation and death. Jesus' crucifixion is a perfect historical example of pax romana in action

pax americana sees us waterboarding people in the sandbox just like the romans did two thousand years ago

>how would it look on print?
Let's use a barfight analogy to paint this picture
>20 men are thrown into a room
>most of the men have knives of varying sizes
>everyone starts stabbing each other
>one man with one of the largest knives in the room, pulls out a pistol, shooting a man who sucker punched him when he went off to be alone twice in the chest
>he takes his vanquished foe's knife away
>all the fighting has stopped
>the man with the gun starts patching up his allies while everyone divides the money from the losing party's pockets
>the gunman is clearly in charge now
>then two Jews give one of his allies with opposing viewpoints on everything a gun
>now Russia points his gun at the US
>US points his gun at Russia
>Russia pulls out a bigger gun
>US pulls out a bigger gun
>the US throws a few guns to friends around the room and orders them to come to their side of the room
>there's quite a few guns around the room being pointed at everyone else with a gun while the men with knives are either terrified or fight amount themselves
>if anyone fires their gun, all the guns will fire off and everyone in the room will die.

The world was changed forever because of what Rome offered. Language was shaped, art spread through the globe, under Rome we thrived.
A post-enlightenment Rome wouldn't need to be so brutal as the ancients who fought barbarians with tooth and claw.

but have you noticed that the only time nuclear weapons were used was when only one nation possessed them and never again since?

guess i know how you feel about the second amendment if you would want to be in a bar where only one guy has a gun and nobody else

deterrence is the key whether we are talking pointy sticks, guns or nuclear weapons. the rosenbergs helped to create it, hence saviors of mankind. QED

And what do we do when a war inevitably breaks out between nuclear powers?
What then, genius?
One side can't win, because the losing side will have no reason not to nuke them.

Our entire realm of politics is a jewish family squabble