Why are there so many people who hate White people

Who live in White Countries?

Because they see what we have and think we only got here because we took it from them. They dont get that we created wealth and have a nice culture so out countries are pleasant.

They hate us cause they ain't us.

I'm Indian. The British plundered and raped the fuck out of my country. India's GDP plummeted for centuries after the Bong invasion.

Fuck you faggots. If anyone has the right to be mad at you, it's me. I will stay here no matter what you cunts have to say about it.

>there isn't a single brit in this thread besides you
Wew Lad.
Poo in Loo.

It was raised under the English, they put you in the express lane for development at the cost of the English tax payer. Also you love white people enough to go to their country. Every reason you would have to move is to a white country is the product of white people.

Shitskins are so pathetic, living off of white societies, while complaining about white people.
Is there anything weaker in this world?

They are about on the same level as Women I would say.
Specially blacks seeing as how they talk and gossip just as much as women do. Most of the time when they should be working.

go back poo

Success bring jealousy

They hate us cuz they ain't us

UK invested more into India than it got from it, fucking fagget. It's not their fault you let it all rot. Your victim complex is laughable.

you're fucking pathetic.

They're jews posing as whites and whites who have been indoctrinated by jewish-made forced mass-media.

Kill every jew (including OP) before they kill you

>(((JEW))) Blame shifting

Thanks to places like Cred Forums, and social media in general, people started getting red pilled, either by chance, or by friends about the Jew menace. Jews first laughed it off, then, the saw the 99% percent meme and that scared them. They feared the masses would "wake up" to their ponzy scheme, so the began a campaign to blame their evil deeds on the white men to avoid persecution by the commoners.

I didn't specifically ask why there are so many White people living in our countries who hate us, just people in general.
A bit more interested in the shitskins because of your reasoning though.
Would have thought our fellow "Goyim" would have a bit more of a level head, like the Japanese

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the viking age, didn't Scandinavia rape and plunder England? I've NEVER had anger directed at me because of that.

Also, I'm sorry England for what my ancestors did to you. lol.

Because the media says it is cool and that it is their right and duty to do so.

Jealousy and hatred

For 90+% of the world they are surrounded by us. Even in their own countries

They are surrounded by our technology
They are surrounded by our inventions
They eat food grown by our agricultural methods
They grow old and die later cause of our medical innovations
They can be ANYWHERE in the world cause we enabled humanity the ability to travel to the most distant places in under a day.

They know without us they would be living in a squalor farm, living off of malnourished vegetables, dying at the ripe old age of 30-40 on average.

We let them have more, and they hate us for it. Because deep down they know were better than them.

Its why blacks hate us the most. They thought stone hatchets and wooden spears was the pinnacle of warfare technology. Until the British came with firesticks and started to blow their asses off.

The muslims hate us cause they thought that THEY were the great ones. Stealing tech from dead civilizations and claiming it was their own in their "Islamic golden age". Yet here came a white man. He saw birds flying in the sky so he build a wooden frame and joined them. He saw whales and fish dive deep so he built a metal frame and dived down with them.

Were better.

blame jesus
he's the original kike who got white people to believe in the dirty jew against white people

Success breeds jealousy.

No worries m8

Yeah it is kinda convenient how you don't mention how India welcomed them in because Brits provided the protection from muslims and their raiding for slaves and spoils. Hitler himself (big friend of Ghandi) said that if India didn't want brits there, brits would be unable to stop them.
Brits brought you enlightenment and progress. Without them what would just happen, well, what is happening now - muslims would just breed like rats they are and would cut off bigger and bigger chunks of your smelly shithole.

>Shitskin of Mexi-Spaniard living in the U.S. Living in the U.S. LEGALLY

When I first moved to the U.S., the ignorant-ass mexi kids in middle school made me an "outcast" due to not dressing like a fucking hoodlum, i never even fucking seen a CHOLO in my life before moving to the States.

I was a loner for the first Semester of 6th grade, but when the white kids saw that I wasn't part of the cholo-gang at school, they approached me. My first friend in the U.S. was a white kid, my friend Chase. I knew then that the lies on the spic-news about "racista gringos" (racist-whites) was a fucking lie to keep shitskins from assimilating.

I've always known white-men was noble, but I never knew how Shitty and ignorant Spics can be.

Jealous, insecure, inept parasites basically.

The only one that can destroy the whites is the whites, we are above every other race. We can only destroy ourselves.

how's that currently going for you?

>pretends to care that his country was a victim of imperialism
>fuck that I'm staying where I'm most comfy, fuck what my fellow people are going through

kek

very good thanks for asking

a massive inferiority complex

Wasn't your GDP plummeting because of a nationalist faggot named Ghandi? But he then realised that Indians can't think or run worth shit and then swiftly was assassinated by his own people for ruining what Britain had given.

For fucks sake, stop genociding yourselves!

DESIGNATED

When you finally hit puberty and learn some history, you'll find out why.

Because everyone hates weak people, and western cucks are doing everything they can to be seen as one.

Literal jealousy.

You can only bite the hand that feeds you for so long

Pretty much this.

Indian here. Shut the fuck up. Do you have any idea what India was like before the fucking Brits came along? We were getting wholesale raped and slaughtered by fucking mudslimes. There is a fucking mountain range in Afghanistan literally called THE HINDU SLAUGHTER after the women and children they trafficked to the middle east as part of their fucking sex slave trade.
And let's not even get into the deaths from mild diseases that the Brits cured with antibiotics and also the massive infrastructure projects they undertook to bring food and other supplies to otherwise completely cut off areas of our country.
They did away with slavery.
The caste system gone.
Stopped those savages in Bangladesh from BURNING THEIR FUCKING WIDOWS ALIVE with their husbands?
And the famines under the Brits? NOTHING compared to the famines under the Moghurs. Infact British engineering and technology greatly LESSENED the impact of famines and even allowing them to occur.
Gave us freedom of religion and allowed us to basically govern locally ourselves.
OH and when they fucking left gave us the chance to immigrate to their country through earned citizenship by either fighting for Queen and Britain or working on dangerous railway lines in Africa.

TLDR: You're a fucking indian nigger who doesn't understand how fucking lucky you are you duck fucking cuck. If you don't fucking like it GET OUT YOU FUCKING CUNT.

N-no. NO. NOOOOOOOOOO.y-y-you didnt build that

Read that entire post in an angry indian accent

>Why are there so many people who hate White people
It is caused by white women having political power.
Woman's evolutionary role (besides having babies) is to be a member of cavewomen's bitch clique waging social status warfare against other bitch cliques.
In modern society (where men do not leave society for long hunting trips anymore) women's brains misidentify men as competing bitch clique instead of protectors and providers of society.
This explains white womans hatred towards white man (and white culture, built by white men). It is instinctive bitch clique social status warfare. Dumb men and minorities just appropriate white womans hatred.
This is why women's political power will always destroy society. Women's brains are stuck on previous level of evolution, cavepeople tribal era. Women's brains do not understand modern society where protectors and providers exist inside society all the time.

They're jelly, basically.

White people build all of India's buildings and cities and when we left, you all ruined them. We gave you everything and you destroyed it when left to your own devices.