SWEDEN NO!

SWEDEN NO!

Today a press conference was held criticizing the open-door policy and changes.

>It was shown that there are no kids immigrating. When ID checks were implemented the refugee kids asylum applications at the border went from 3000 a week to 30 a week.
>The government explained they aren't satisfied with the numbers and want more people deported back to the third world. (Not even sympathizing with Syrian refugees)
>To allow these changes to happen the government will give the Police tools to fingerprint suspected immigrants.
>As they know that's not enough, the Police are now allowed to raid workplaces, ghettos, buildings you name it and deport people straight away, their operations dont have to be greenlit or oversighted.
>The police no longer listens to the Immigration Ministry and are above them now.
>All illegal immigrants (paperless) are to be denied welfare and have no reason to stay in Sweden meaning the police have the rights to toss the refugees into a cell and then deport them once the busses load up in the morning.
>The police's goal is to cleanse Sweden from illegal immigrants whilst the government will be stopping immigrants from coming and even send legal immigrants back in full force.
>Just between Oktober and January, the government estimates 40k immigrants to be sent back. This is quite large as the biggest immigration influx we ever had was in the 250k number decades ago.
friatider.se/regeringen-allt-mer-desperat-vill-kora-ut-tiotusentals-invandrare

This is sick, this is Donald Trump's wet dream.
I am literally shaking right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0C-ryuPII08
youtube.com/watch?v=U8rRcamZQ-w
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/polisen-ska-fa-gora-razzior-for-att-leta-efter-papperslosa
yahoo.com/news/sweden-plans-wider-police-powers-clampdown-asylum-seekers-151206044.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I0UJLtuNlII&list=PLlHc5zP6BMBjGvbhSnqMHroaa9dTYtIxS
friatider.se/regeringen-allt-mer-desperat-vill-kora-ut-tiotusentals-invandrare
archive.fo/sM2Am
youtube.com/watch?v=xJaZ4zNaZkM
friatider.se/nya-ofredanden-under-putte-i-parken-minst-7-av-8-tafsare-flyktingbarn
hs.fi/arviot/kirja/a1422069942572
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/06/01/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there an upcoming election by any chance? That's what this reeks of; desperation for votes.

This has to be satire, I can't even imagine Sweden doing a 14/88 turn.

Not at all. Next election is in two years.
Our parliament works differently. You get assigned seats meaning you can still change the country if you are on the right.

Are you dreaming or is what you are saying actually true?

Well, the foundation of the goverment is rocky to say it atleast. They might have to go on the day if the opposition only says "lets talk with SD".

Did Sweeds un cuck themselves?

It was just announced senpai

youtu.be/0C-ryuPII08

Yes, but. What happened to the horde of "CURRENT YEAR!!!!!" Swedes?

Congratulation Sweden, you're uncucking yourself.

Damn son

thank fucking god they're doing something

>mfw non-white and living in Sweden.

>mfw you get deported

My friends are all anti-SJW.
Even the germans here crack nazi jokes.
The FB feeds are growing with resentment and people now reblogg anti-immigration links.

We have a growing culture called "Anti-PKare"
Anti-PC, all kids are spreading the message of harms of multiculturalism on every video and website.

More attacks are occuring on our largest cities redpilling the bigger populations.

The memes are weaponized and deadly, we are uncucked. People have even spraypainted over the IKEA black guy/white woman ads everywhere.

If this is true, congrats Sweden. About time.

HÄRLIGT SVEARIKET

DÖDA JUDARNA ANNARS DÖDAR DOM DEJ

youtube.com/watch?v=U8rRcamZQ-w

will any be actually deported?
how many have been accepted and been allowed to stay?

these are empty words just like when they announced a month or so ago that they were planning to deport 80k migrants. people stay if they want to, they can go underground and still get benefits from corrupt social workers.

Nice meme yankee, that will never happen.

...people have known about the upcoming deportations for weeks.Threads have been made on Cred Forums, posts have been made, but Cred Forums does not want its image of Sweden as being eternally cucked to disappear.

That's some three dimensional cuck fetischism on Cred Forums's part t b h f a m

an insignificant minority, did you take the memes seriously?

faggot, if you read the article they are sending back legal immigrants weekly by the numbers 500. And that was before the changes.
A year report will be submitted in January I hope as that's what the gov estimates is a good time to showcase the consequences of these changes.

>calling me a yankee
how dare you

If it was an insignificant minority the situation would have never gotten this bad. And your media has suppressed information as well.

>tfw Sweden just snaps and goes full ethnic cleansing mode

Nice.

Thing is, the immigrants are probably gonna chimp out and not comply with the police. Would they be allowed to use deadly force then? Surely the police lives would be at risk.

Am I actually looking at a honest to goodness birth of 『Right Wing Death Squad』 expeditions?

It's too late.

Our people is sick.

Are we numero uno cuck nation again now?

Read the article and for god's sake keep up with current events you disgraceful retard. You're not even being defeatist; you're just a retard, man.

I hope it's not too late for Sweden!

Good luck with the effort to bring your country back from the brink of disaster and to the cops it falls on to clean up this mess.

word is getting around and people are starting to come to consensus that rapefugees suck, i:e normies are getting salty

Congrats, and honestly the cuck memes, stories, and advertisements where starting to get more painful and less funny by the day. I can only imagine how Swedes are beginning to feel.

a change in the culture is the most important thing
policy follows after

they aren't sending them back, they're leaving "voluntarily" because they get a fat check for doing so. they can just take the money and go underground - it was even brought up by Uppdrag Granskning (state television) a couple of months back.

you lost son, you're a yankee now

It's fucking annoying more than anything, especially when you know the language, read statistics (published in Swedish) as well as research.

The recent shit about Sweden's no-go zones are just cringe worthy, especially considering the Hungarian official or whatever has literally lied about meeting with Swedish experts and whatnot.

Hell seger, mate.

They mentioned Razzias are allowed to be conducted.
Basically SWAT protocols will be used.
Deadly force if necessary, which will happen if provoked.

You dumb faggot, did you not read the announcement? The police weren't allowed to enforce them to leave before the changes.

Fucking CU CK trying to act like nothing is happening.

and the pendulum swings

Sweden uncuckening themselves?

This is too good to be true.

It's about fucking time. But I won't celebrate until European nations stop massive numbers of people coming here legally as well. We can end illegal immigration but if we will let 500k Muslims and Africans in every year, it's only going to mean a slower death.

Meme magic senpai.

Look at this, this is what the Police looks today with added rights. Mandatory SMGs. Reinforced protection.

Now after this announcement, these fuckers can do anything.

I hope you die then

DET HÄNDER

once the jews are dead it won't need to swing again

hey but think of your women? who will give them BBC? they cant get satisfied with small white dicks

LOOKS LIKE VIKINGS ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Talking to my Swedish family

How do I red pill my loved ones?

don't ever start with both barrels blazing lad. Ease them into it or they turtle up and block everything you say.

Has Hell frozen over?

Migrate to Sweden if the UcucK shills fuck your shit up more.
This will be a safe haven for righteous people now.

Our women are kind. Those who act like whores are from ghettos or brainwashed by media.

Mention that the announcement was by the government itself. Not some journalist, some advisor predicting changes, this was SWEDEN!

why are you so hopeful that our current govt are capable of accomplishing anything other than fucking us over? even if i grant the point that 40k are leaving within 2 years, that's a piss in the ocean compared to the amount of asylums we've granted since the migrant crisis broke out

Don't get too excited, there's been talk about these deportations before without anything actually happening.

Well considering you don't know nothing about immigrant numbers or our history in general dealing with immigration I am gonna assume you are some 18 Year old Muhammed gathering as much possible before you warn your muslim friends as you clearly cannot comprehend a fucking article.

Nänu jävlar.

Good going, Sweden. Now is the time for all nations to embrace nationality and reject the lie of globalism.

LOOKS LIKE POO IS BACK IN THE LOO BOYS

>Brits vote to leave
>Sweden stops the swede from going extinct at the last minute
>there will probably be more great news in the future

>American political system so fucked there is a chance Hillary could win.

Dude, I'd probably kill myself. I can't deal with 4 years of you fucks shitting on us for missing the boat on this one.

They went from being the ultimate cucked shitskin paradise to being Nazi Germany overnight.

Nothing was happening because the Police was complaining they weren't given the permission to do anything before or the tools.

They had to rely on the immigration ministry for approval or identification checks if no passports were provided. And even then the immigration ministry could just stop them from doing their jobs.

Not anymore,

Not anymore.

really man I think all you have to do is not handcuff your own people when it comes to these issues and it will work itself out
segregation is natural like that.

JUST

MFW Shitposters are saving Western Civilization.

Just tell her to watch the government's press conference on this. Also, all newspapers are reporting this.
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/polisen-ska-fa-gora-razzior-for-att-leta-efter-papperslosa
This is our public service news, who are saying that even employers of illegals are going to be able to get sent to jail.

IT'S HAPPENING!

we literally can't into moderation

Not that I am complaining in this instance though

Is it time for a Svea Rike?

Found an english source:
yahoo.com/news/sweden-plans-wider-police-powers-clampdown-asylum-seekers-151206044.html

> no sources

this is amazing news that kek approves of.

Tusan också! I was hoping for a Mad Max/Escape from LA kind of future here.

What news website has peer review? Is she retarded?

This really made my day. Remove kebab

Lots of depressing news from America this week thanks for this one bright spot. You know it's fucked up when Sweden is the only one thinking straight right now

Don't worry, you've still got France.

Fuck yeah. Its about time.

PRAISE BE TO HIM AND TO HIS REPEATING DIGITS

I can't imagine this will bode well with the SJWs. Expecting protests?

Same, generation Z is actually suprisingly redpilled

t.generation z

Based Sweden, now deport all radical muslims

they look happy again

BASED SWEDEN IS BEST SWEDEN!

Well we are the one's who grew up with them.

They tried that. See pic related. Noone gave a shit.

Quite a lot of police activity throughout the whole day when I think back about it. There were police outside my workplace, they had a dog running around chasing a trail.

>svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/polisen-ska-fa-gora-razzior-for-att-leta-efter-papperslosa

not until 2018

Absolutely nothing will happen
Sweden is now cucked forever, deal with it

WITNESSED

kek u wonderful green son of a bitch

I hope you're not posting that pepe in the hopes of having meme magic works in your favor. Because it won't.

Yes exactly. Generation Z had to witness the consequences.

When I was a kid, I never thought about racism or social issues. I thought everyone was the same until first hand experience and hear their reasoning.

I have talked to many muslims advocating jihad, killing blondes and entrapping women. It would be a feminists wet dream to read something like this on a website and proclaim it's blind hate but sadly it's true and I wish it wasn't.

its pixelated but looks like whites make less then 50% of those protestors

Sweden is now my second favourite European country.

Can you imagine when SD gets real power after 2018 and these rules are the new minimum of what they're going to enforce? This is epic mate.

Congratulations Sven.
Kek bless you

Hillary will never win as long as there is MEME MAGIC

Bullshit swen, bullshit. Everysingle time I hear swedes talking about deportation I have to laugh. You don't deport shit, because you don't have repatriation contracts with their home countries, and according to standing legislation you can only return them to the country they came from, that means a country nexr to you.

At best you can politely ask them if they will fuck off on their own.

Oh no, all those "white" people protesting

>SWEDEN TAKE MY HIGH ENERGY!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=I0UJLtuNlII&list=PLlHc5zP6BMBjGvbhSnqMHroaa9dTYtIxS

Well good on you, then. Here's hoping yours won't be the only country to uncuck itself this year.

Many if not all of my coworkers (public school) agree that multiculturism has to go

That's right. Most of the ones who were protesting were immigrants themselves, kek. Theyre getting upset that the new laws that would deny them asylum/residence are retroactive.

>friatider.se/regeringen-allt-mer-desperat-vill-kora-ut-tiotusentals-invandrare

To little to late and you are probably the same deluded "positive thinker" who keep posting these "Sweden NO" threads.

There are no resources to ship any significant numbers of intruders back legally. This is true for every European country.
Our major cities and even rural owns are flooded with the filth.

Have fun getting shelled in your shithole country

Fucking politicians, why the hell would it take that long? This is a problem NOW, employ the solution NOW. Fucking paper shufflers

I hope Swedes will post all the leftist butthurt when it will be fully happening.

Also
>letting them all in just to immediately throw them out

Except things are changing overnight.
Yesterday a liberal party is expected to be removed from our government as they lost way too much support from the voters.
SD and the general right + center which is also enforcing tough laws are on the rise more than ever.

>Sweden is about to become less cucked than my own country

Fellow stars and stripes, we're about to take Sweden's place and become the laughingstock of Cred Forums alongside Germany, India and Mexico, aren't we?

Nice meme. I'll believe when I see it.

deport them into the ocean

I don't look Aryan also myself but I'm 20% Argentinian, that means I'm white right?

While the current government reinforced the police with too little (only 2.something billion crowns) there's no doubt that this will lead to much increased deportations and rejections. Come 2018 and it's no longer delusional to think we might be one of the most based countries in Europe.

t. nervous immigrant man proclaiming he wont get deported and they should not look into the city for him

Go on Sven lad!
fuckin kill em haha

Damn about time swedes

Haven't followed Swedish politics for a while now, is it Liberalerna eller?

>but I'm 20% Argentinian
You're as white as I am then.
Sorry bro.

>no children immigrating to sweden
that's simply not true
right populist propaganda much
pic related

not if we unlock this character

Holy crap there's a flicker of light.

Memepartiet - Miljögossarna

Even better

Can't wait for the sad stories in the news, "I was kicked out in the middle of the night" etc. The support for them will be huge

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

de gröna khmererna ***

At the very least we have places to go to now.

save germany
archive.fo/sM2Am

>My friends are all anti-SJW.
>Even the germans here crack nazi jokes.
Robert Ascberg here. You apparently haven't had enough diversity yet. But don't worry will make sure you'll be enriched during the fall and winter. Will see how smug you are when we ship in your sisters next boyfriend. Enjoy diversity Sven and remember: Your parents wanted this for YOU and your non posterity

SVERIGE NEJ

Dont fuck it up, burgers.

>mostly swedes that raped

"...there has been a lot of rapes this summer, but it was mostly swedes that raped..."

Well, yeah. Swedes don't really exist. All immigrants are Swedes as soon as they touch Swedish soil.

>Putin

Dosemt he flood Moscow with a low of central asian niggers because they offer extremely low labor?

All burgers welcome.
>"One person"
kek, literally delusional

Write back
>Dont worry you'll be deported too.

a lot*

Fuck phone posting

You are already a laughingstock
I'm just here to spread my black genes, you need more diversity, less white people

wow you bigoted swedes HAVE YOU NO HEART!?

>Robert Ascberg here.

The real Robert Aschberg here. Spell my name correctly, you right-wing fascist...

Very true. Police isn't allowed to mention the ethnicity after the police report has been written. Gets locked away into a database meaning the reporting media isn't wrong when they say a "Swede" committed the crime.

>literally shaking
Back to Tumblr for your breathing episode

you better choose a tree now.
make it easier for the swedes to hang you up

Germany is now officially the cuckest country in the world. Be proud of yourself Sweden.

>t. nervous immigrant
Damm right I'm an immigrant. So how are you going to deport me? I have a Swedish citizenship. My wife is Swedish Nobility and I have 3 fearless boys waiting to grow up and take you on. To late Sven. Take a fucking look around you. This isn't your place anymore

dude wtf that is beyond bluepilled.

Just link her to the SVT or governmnent statement directly

I thought Sweden's current government was way to the left and responsible for the migration problems.

Don't think you have good reading comprehension. Uppity nigger.

If it bothers you so much, you ought to leave.

kek! nån som kommer ihåg grannfejden? good shit

Looks like we need some 9mm deportation into the afterlife courtesy of the local police force for this one

you keep promoting violence and posting isis videos
I smell jew

God damn it, I just bought a shitloads of nails and framewood to build cozy shelters with fireplace for eventual Swedish refugees.

We are already uncucking ourselves, sorry burgerbro.

Borde filma en ny säsong med invandrare istället.
>Abdul skjuter Muhammed för att ha stulit hans dotter och grillkrydda.

>I thought Sweden's current government was way to the left and responsible for the migration problems.

This whole thread is Sweden shills, even Swedes shilling from abroad. This is talk and no butter

How do you say "blanda upp" in german?

If this is all true then congratulations to you, Olof. Seeing Sweden get uncucked would probably bring tears to my eyes. God bless whoever came up with these ideas and god bless swedish snus factories.

Meaning you

JA SNÄLLA LÅT DET HÄNDA
DET HÄNDER

> be American
> believe leftists and muslims
> get shot

not gonna happen and you know it.

(((You)))

>the Police are now allowed to raid workplaces, ghettos, buildings
That will never, ever happen. And you know it.
The police wont do anything to them at all, save perhaps the rogue squad car.

>All illegal immigrants (paperless) are to be denied welfare and have no reason to stay in Sweden
This is your only realistic chance. The reason we rode out the invasion so well, was because it was made clear that their lives would be made as difficult as possible if they sought refuge here, so they took to Germany or Sweden instead.

Your "fearless" boys won't grow up Ahmed.
Do you wan't open or closed casket?

>Sweden might unfuck itself and go back to being full of hot blonde chicks with funny accents

Maybe I can finally go there and introduce myself as a Swedish American to annoy Swedes

Mister Methane was the highlight of Judeo-Swedish TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJaZ4zNaZkM

Hello, Achmed.

lol

Looks like someones gonna be posting from a somali flag from now on

OY VEY WHAT A SHOAH YOU RACIST SWEDES THIS IS ANOTHER HOLOCAUST OY VEY DONT YOU KNOW ITS THE YEAR 2016! DIVERSITY IS YOUR STRENGTH !

There's a hot Swedish MILF I'm going out to shoot pool and get drinks with - anyone got any bantz about Sweden I can use?

> "It was mostly Swedes that raped."

For Kek's sake.

I hope this is real

>illegal immigrants getting deported
Dude you have over one million legal shitskins.
That is at least 10% of Sweden's population.
Image non-related.

It is a leftist government, and that makes this all the more sweet. Åsa Romson from the Green Party cried pn national tv when she announced the previous round of immigration policy where they msde it a lot more difficult to get into Sswden from the beginning but also introduced things like temporary asylum only etc. right wingers want to go even further and they'll use this as a foundation to deport shitskins by the hundreds of thousands.

My face when people here sees Aschberg as a threat to Sweden

Absolut Guld-idé

Not according to Värmlandspolisens Officer in charge...

friatider.se/nya-ofredanden-under-putte-i-parken-minst-7-av-8-tafsare-flyktingbarn

>he doesnt know about our secret police
kek

Our special forces are rated 10/10 and trained by the best and follow Delta Squad protocols.
Our government has no problem bringing up the police to good standards.
They already are giving them funding and the tools required.

Fucking Denmark talking big.

This wouldnt annoy us, you know that yeah?

Tbh I was planning on visiting Sweden to seduce a blonde haired blue eyed qt, before whisking her back to NZ. Now I'm thinking I might like to live there for a couple of years.

t. blue eyed red headed man

>give free citizenship to shitskins
>rapes rapes rapes
>it was swedes all along

good job Sven!
proud of you bro
did they mention when the race war starts?

>It was mostly swedes who raped
Why are women always so fucking blue-pilled and retarded?

Nice one, Norway.
Now go uncuck your king.

Finally some good news.

28 Year Old Ugandan Singer And His 68 Year Old Swedish Fiancee

Tensions will rise once the police start doing clean up and start to fuck with the legal immigrants but with legal right this time.

Immigrants will lose turf and we can be at peace..
Unless they rebel then it's full swing Nazi Sweden.

Mate, the police won't do a fucking thing, and you are well aware of that. Not even your imaginary Delta squad police. The indoctrine and the fear of being called racist will take decades to get rid off.
As I said, your biggest and most realistic chance is to make Sweden as unattractive as possible for them. If you hamstring their economy, you'll send them packing.

Finally, my dreams of moving to Sweden with my wife have been restored

Thank you Estonia
He will probably die soon. hopefully Haakon is less of a cuck

I told you faggots the other than when the "Sweden putting pressure on EU to accept more immigrants" (or whatever) thread was up that this is the gobbaments way of washing their hands before the cleansing via blame shifting.

Daily reminder: we had a widespread eugenics program until the late 70s. Forced lobotomies. Forced adoptions. Forced sterilizations. We had a good 20 year run of multi-culti experimentation but it's not our nature.

Based. I'm happy for my Swedish brothers.

This is the best reaction image ever produced by Sweden

this. the garden must be weeded every week or the weeds will become too difficult to pull.

Aww - too bad OP, did you drop your chicken tendies?

>NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
>THE POLICE IS GRADUALLY GIVEN MORE PERMISSIONS, RIGHTS AND FUNDING BUT NOT FOR THIS!

t. butthurt denmark

Why would you ever leave based Hungary? I went there last summer, it was fucking beautiful

>Daily reminder: we had a widespread eugenics program until the late 70s. Forced lobotomies. Forced adoptions. Forced sterilizations.

Damn Sven

you must feel the same way I felt when my government announced the building of the wall. such emotion

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU SWEDEN

Im not butthurt you fucking retard. Im just saying the police won't do anything against them. If the government starts taking their money, as stated by OP, then you are truly becoming uncucked, and Im so fucking happy for you. We have all missed you.

Its easier to simply ignore facts than to completely reevaluate your entire worldview and political identity. Especially if it gives you moral highground.

Work as a cashier.
Swedish men with much younger thais is a much common sight.
Old womens with much younger african men are also common..

I kind of feel sorry for them

Block your ports. If you scare them here and they touch just ONE Estonian you will be accused of attacking a NATO country and imagine the shitstorm.

>spray painted over
Bullshit, show proof

You castrated finns too.
hs.fi/arviot/kirja/a1422069942572

I honestly don't think anything will ever happen and this country is just lost either way.

Our women are broken.

It's just a childhood dream. I'm a musician and the swedish and norwegian black metal scene made me a fan of the north.

Fuck yeah Sven I'm mirin

The digits tell the truth

It happened, Denmark is now crying in a fit of rage as they are jealous of us Swedes.

Eternally butthurt.
Our police tried to throw protesters infront of running horses during a rally. They don't give a fuck what you think.

Hi based Magyar. My grandparents all immigrated from Hungary, but I fucking hate libcuckanada. Would you recommend against my moving back to the homeland? (I know nothing of Hungary except that it has QTs)

heh
nice

>I am literally shaking right now.

I am literally shaking too.

>tfw I know this isn't real but it made me smile anyway
;~;

Now all you need to do is rebuild your churches and you can call yourselves at least half worth of the great Carolus.

Good, Im happy for you. You guys need a massive right swing. Isn't the media trying to stop you, though?
Also, my favorite political figure, fucking Arnstad, what is his views on this?

Good for you. Do you want a cookie?

>The police no longer listens to the Immigration Ministry and are above them now.

This just comes to show that nature supersedes law every time.

We're looking at the beginning of a downfall of a failed ideology, which we call multiculturalism.

>isn't real
u wot, do you live in the North or something
Malmö and Stockholm is where you find us angry swedes.

Why so mad Hans and Jonas?
I was born and raised here. Objectivly, I'm as much swedish as you, cuckbois. Why don't you just start a racewar already? You know you will lose, and Sweden will become mine.

Butthurt sandniggers go home.

Probably whatever the goys pay him.
It's very easy to join the leftie game here in Sweden and that fucker knows as long as he fucks around he will get his paychecks for representing the left.

Good job Sweden, here's to you finally stopping this shit so we can go back to being in a passive aggressive semi-competitive relationship again.

Too little, too late.

if you have money you can live like a king here.
Cultural life will keep you entertained for life. art, music, opera, festivals all around the year.

>Let in rapefugees just so you can kick them out

Strayan-tier banter tbqh. Good job lads. Classic.

>This just comes to show that nature supersedes law every time.

No, sven means that they have been given authority to do this w/o the permision of the immigration ministry.

Holy shit, Sweden is literally Nazi Germany.

This is UN denouncement tier, wait for it any day now. Then it's literally game over for Sweden.

Sven going for quick game over.

>So how are you going to deport me? I have a Swedish citizenship. My wife is Swedish Nobility and I have 3 fearless boys waiting to grow up and take you on. To late Sven. Take a fucking look around you. This isn't your place anymore

Oh boy, through recent history and nearby in your area those same arguments have been made by man talking to uniformed officers.
-B.. but, I have citizenship, and a wife, and children.
-We don't care, get on the train Ahmed.
History is full of things that were "impossible to happen".

kek

Yeah, he always reeked of mercenary money.
You know him better than I, do you think he honestly believes the shit he's saying, or is it more of a job to him?

>eugenics program until the late 70s. Forced lobotomies. Forced adoptions. Forced sterilizations.

Yes this is what was done to the Swedish Nationalists. Now there are retards left

SWEDEN
YES
FINALLY

Småland.
No one does anything here, immigrants and swedes just ignore each other and talk shit behind each others back.

>When ID checks were implemented
are you implying that till now you were letting "refugees" in without even checking their documents?

I can 100% tell you he's fucking around.
The more attention the bigger pay he can request.

For instance many immigrants join the left, and then get paid very well even though they have no merits. This damages the left because the left representatives aren't doing anything.

Instead they are committing tax fraud and bail outs.
Many are being investigated, shut down and charged. Right now Mona Sahlin is investigated for tax fraud or something similar to give her body guard a new luxury apartment.

All immigrants on the left do this for friends and family.

Jimmie is still young. He can be the emperor for a couple of decades.

Oh my dear beautiful Sverige.

Successful red pilled. She was not as cucked as she revealed. It's just as we thought, they all have the this deep down resentment

I'm going to bed a little happy at the prospect of you elvish motherfuckers still being around in 100 years.

Now if we and the Aussies could stop importing half of China...

I believe it, when i see it. And damage is already done.
But if real it's a good start, keep it up.

When swedens crime rates inevitably drop, hopefully the rest of europe will follow suit

Redpill me on why this is fake and bullshit.

O-or is it?

>You castrated finns too.
>hs.fi/arviot/kirja/a1422069942572

A castrated finn is a good finn. ;)

Damn, both my best friends that I had moved to Småland.

Jäklar.

is this real?
please tell me it's real

>import thousands of third workers into your country
>become rape capital of Europe
>lose control of your cities
>max exceleration towards third world cliff........

Ends up bringing about a Liberals wet dream, creates the environmental conditions Conservatives and Right Wingers thrive in.

((They)) fucked up.

i dunno you guys would probally call me a sjw but sometimes i make edgey jokes

>their operations dont have to be greenlit or oversighted.
This seems a bit risky.

10k/ week for a couple of weeks there

It was horriffic

Idk how she can be aware of such a thing and still think that

"most of the rapes were done by Swedes" anyway that's nice to see

Yes. It was just recently.
Before that immigrants just piled up and hence those bizarre articles about refugee children, no housing etc started to pile up.

I have a Master's degree and some dough, so I do believe I may look into it.

Thank you based Magyar.

SKÅL POJKAR

My elucidation was bad. What i'm trying to say is that what the cultural marxists tried to enforce upon the people, is now being rejected by the people, simply because it does not resonate with what they consider an ideal way of life. It goes against what they naturally want.

No one wants sub-IQ desert monkeys roaming free in a civilized society.

How do you check their documents when they simply throw them away and thus have none?

>I believe it, when i see it. And damage is already done.
THIS Damage is done

Good job Swedish bros! welcome to the community

Holy shit!
Based

Sandniggers literally everywhere here now and it used to be fine a few years ago.

Feels fucking bad.

Finaly! Take notes from Sweden Eurofags.

holy shit this might be the worst one i've seen

Wondering what's Germany going to do now. Just last week they were talking abut forcing all EU members to accept refugees.

And Norway is still cucked even after what Breivik did.
LUL

do you think that since he tries to get up after getting his head chopped off that your spine might know enough about how you would normally react, and try to do that until it realizes it's dead

like, head would run away, what the fuck do i do, on right i'm dead

THE PENDULUM SWINGS BACK

This has been a long time coming tb h, they can't keep the train going forever when the people wants something else.

>cultural marxists tried to enforce upon the people, is now being rejected by the people

Sure Bjarnir! You're microstate is like Sweden post surgery.
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

>swedes leaving sweden when there is a conflict
such is life in böglandet

You nazi scum allied with Hitler and now you again show your barbaric white supremacy full of hate, fear, racism, islamophobia and nationalism. Shame on you Sweden. i hope the supreme left liberal majority will revolt and take down this oppressive government before more innocent Muslim refuges are stigmatised

Shame. I remember watching some standup clip with Shaun Atsiz or whatever that kurds name was and he couldn't grasp that the old people there didn't want him to build a 'Kebab' Pizzeria.

He proclaimed it was racist, not for preserving the culture and atmosphere Småland is known for.

>trump
>brexit
>uncucking of Sweden
2016 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE

They are just fucking up non-muslims, mark my word.

why dont those faggots understand that its the immigrant somalis/arabs that buliies them and robs them/rapes?

Surprized somebody saved it. Into hard stuff I see

GJ Sweden!

Wish I could get an English sauce on this article to re-post to all the libs and SJWs in the US. Trump 2016.

Skål, kompis

too obvious trolling Greccobro

duno man saw this plenty of times.
After you've seen hundrends of these they dont faze you no more.

CHECKED

Scandinavia+Finland union when?
Norway will join after their oil runs out.

God speed Sweden god speed.

They are simply slowing it down so that you guys stay complacent about your own destruction.

there are an estimated 5000 niggers in Hungary
you rarely see one
muslims are more numerous around 10-30 thousand, but they are the only peaceful ones in Europe.

what you will see more often is gippo-trash.
half of them is christian and integrated, the other part is feral but they mostly live in rural parts.

so don't expect a white utopia but no feminism, barely any SJW's and most of the population is nationalist.

m8, the burning cage is worse.

Gott mit uns!

>Surprized somebody saved it. Into hard stuff I see
I plan to put them on an usb stick and leave in my brothers wife's handbag

Liberalism and mass-immigration of violent savages aren't comparable.

The video you posted doesn't even reflect what the general public here deems to be idealistic.

Most people here despise this music group.

Is this real? I'm doubting dubs. Kek forgive me.

Scandinavians are like this kid that gets bullied and always turns the other cheek because his mom told him so.
And then one day he snaps and gets full payback.
And everyone freaks out about how cold he can be.
You meet a Scandinavian and he looks like a peaceful, educated, ultra reasoning human being.
Then you see him drunk at night and he is an unrecognizable dangerous wild animal.

Refugees have only met the polite guy so far, and now they are in for a big surprise.

>guy in the green shirt

What will you fight with? The Swedish Home Guard and the Army are near 100% ethnically Swedish and have been training for urban warfare. You are delusional if you think a pack of dindus with rocks will stand a chance.

What are you going to do, refuse to cash in you welfare? Give me a break. 90% of all immigrants would starve to death if the state stopped giving them money.

I´m surprised that this is the first execution that I have seen after browsing Cred Forums for years now

to be honest not as bad as I would have expected it

video games really make you dull

>Liberalism and mass-immigration of violent savages aren't comparable.
Liberalism is the fucking cause of mass immigration. No society survives liberalism. It's been proven again and again for the last 3000 years.

were is that even from?
I keep seeing it getting posted

Is she legal now?

When?

>tfw witnessing the birth of Swedish Right Wing Death Squads.

Basically raised on liveleak videos. Laughin when ackbars cutting heads.
but god damn some stuff on chans really getting on to me.

Dont breake her. redpills should stream gradually

w-what is this

Dunno lol

this is hilarious because they thought they could behave as destructive as possible and take complete advantage over the host population with no remorse, no shame whatsoever.
They enacted war and thought they won. Now they'll literally earned this upon themselves.

This was always going to happen but they had their head in the clouds and thought success was a sure thing so they went about abusing the helpless, raping children, burning down whatever was in their sights and have now have to answer for the disgusting display of behaviour they have brought about.

Nice try Hanz, but we all know you guys don't have any violence in video games.

Clearly it is for love.

Albeit i can almost respect him out of a sacrifice standpoint

>guns that turn you into Brian Peppers

Diabolical.

>Dont breake her. redpills should stream gradually
She's beyond salvation. I just wanna creep her out.

kek

That's all the anti-sweden pics I have.

But it's 2016

jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/06/01/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

It doesn't even say that, you rocket scientist.

Good job pekka, here's your (You).

SWEDEN YES

I'm still reading here, but my damn, Sven vaknar upp! And it's about tymu, this empire tolerance it's not the time for it, you are not going to conquer somalia and all those countries, at least not yet Sven

Is this hpapening? will the 4th Reich take place in my sweet Sweden?

I'm so fucking proud rn.

Skönt att mass psykosen börar avta.

Good for now, Sven. I hope this thing keeps it's course. Make Sweden Great Again.

that changed long ago when video games became too profitable to censor them

No user, this was done to the retarded left. what we get now is the result of stopping with our eugenics and closing our mental asylums.

Interesting because today I read an article saying that 80% of Swedish police officers are considering finding employment elsewhere and that they were totally demoralized by all the violence and unrest in Sweden, especially immigrant ghettoes, the massive influx of refugees and the fact that the government has hamstrung them. They warn that the state is in grave danger.

So I don't know what to believe now.

Classical liberalism, which gives anyone the right to express themselves in whichever manner they prefer -- does not embark upon the living quality of the society in general -- as mass immigration of savages does.

Mass immigration is indeed the cause of liberalism, i agree -- but we're discussing what causes the boiling point, for people in general.

Sluts dancing in a music video is the spawn of liberalism -- mass immigration is the spawn of liberalism being used as a tool of manipulation to exercise sinister experiments, and burdening the docile populations.

Hope I'm making sense here.

You're right burger this is what I'm seeing in college classes right now we need Trump now FML.

liberalism is the cause of mass immigration, not vice-versa. I fucked up.

>Sweden suddenly awakens and puts mudskins on the run
>Denmark shuts down everything
>Mudskins flood over to Finland
>mfw

I know by now that Finland is always some 2-5 years behind the trends from Sweden and the US. That's why right now it seems that we're still somewhat sane, but that's only because the wave of insanity is only about to hit us in full force. Around here we're still at 2012's levels of insanity. We have dark times ahead, Finnbros. Hell, we don't even have a single conservative party unless the PS finally oust Soini and his ilk, which I doubt will happen, not after they made an example out of Tynkkynen.

nah.. they are kinda outdated now aren't they be honest. Haven't been anything kinda "shocking" for fuck I dunno forever....

I think I'm a psycho nåw, when animals gets fucked with I get more pissed than when I watch this which I am totally immune too. Just boring, just try to pick out the peoples

Glad to hear it. Censorship was so retarded.

Why is she living right next to gang leaders

Sick burn/10, would bantz again.

holy shit kek finally blessed captain sweden with hemorroids so that he cant take it up the ass anymore :D GREAT

>No user, this was done to the retarded left.
Sure because that doesn't totally fit their narrative. Keep believing your kindergarten books

They went to became pre-school teachers.

Swear to god, every future low grade teacher is like this now. Everyone is super pro PC and pro multiculturalism. This is why we NEED to stop immigration, if we don't want every future generation to be brainwashed from kindergarten.

Only liberal women (of course) and cucks are pro PC, unfortunately they're pretty common thanks to media and the US. Swedes love to copy America.

Relax, your cuck brother Norway will assimilate all the shitskins.

thanks
I think there were even a few games in which they replaced people with robots

keked

I miss this stuff, dat pic! Albert Åberg, fucking golden age to grow up with, no hollywood needed but we watched that too. The swedish stuff was still best cuz you understood it.

Man how it could turn from such a child friendly country to this night mare. From Emil i Lönneberget to fucking Abdul FickiFicki
>clean of degeneracy and filth

every turk wants to start a pizzeria or kiosk

too many

I mean... robots are always better than people.

>objectively

Kek, keep telling yourself that jamal.

Isnt generation z at best 16. Your not neant to reveal that your b8 here.

And yeah statisticaly there hasnt been a more conservative generation since ww2. I guess that having to put up with sjw siblings and parents will do that to you.

Tell her to literally fuck off America and we're fully sick.