Are refugees really that bad? All I see is Cred Forums posting memes

Are refugees really that bad? All I see is Cred Forums posting memes.
Make a reddit user take the red pill.

Post proof (articles and images) that refugees actually are raping European women. An occasional rape doesn't count.

Post proof that they are actually uneducated shits taking gibmedats from countries that they're in. Can you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/sweden-took-162k-refugees-last-year-494-got-jobs/#ixzz4L05CNHPT
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/cologne-is-every-day-europes-rape-epidemic/news-story/e2e618e17ad4400b5ed65045e65e141d
bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/DE/2016/05/pks-und-pmk-2015.html
dw.com/en/merkel-rejects-limits-on-refugee-intake-at-csu-meeting-in-bavaria/a-18964156
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article150814404/Erst-zehn-Prozent-der-Fluchtwelle-bei-uns-angekommen.html
youtu.be/tlpdD7wIYaw
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article151086192/Politiker-schwiegen-ueber-Gewalt-durch-Nordafrikaner.html
conservativepost.com/muslim-refugee-spit-in-the-face-of-swedish-woman-after-they-did-this-atrocity-to-her/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Are_Sthlm_sexual_assaults
youtube.com/watch?v=igvDldmuwkY
static.politie.nl/binaries/content/assets/politie/documenten-algemeen/overzicht-registraties-bij-coa-opvanglocaties-1-0-_2_.pdf
statline.cbs.nl/Statweb/publication/?DM=SLNL&PA=83363NED&D1=0,3,5&D2=a&D3=0&D4=l&VW=T
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
m.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/31/kosovan-albanian-admits-killing-airmen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Fort_Dix_attack_plot
ft.com/content/d5d0bb96-49a8-11e6-8d68-72e9211e86ab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

9 refugees raped a 28 year old woman in Austria, look it up

SoDon't you have refugee slums in your town? Just go there. Then return here and tell us what you've learned. Well, if you can.

Okay? That's 9 out of a million. I'm sure that white men raped women in Austria too. Is there proof that refugees are more likely to rape?

The only refugee I know is a Somali chick who worked at my restaurant, she's actually super cool

As of June, just 494 out of the 162,000 refugees who applied for asylum in Sweden in 2015 have managed to get a job, according to government figures. The rest are on benefits. That's more than 99%

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/sweden-took-162k-refugees-last-year-494-got-jobs/#ixzz4L05CNHPT

So there is your proof that they're parasitic leeches. Now let me find some crime statistics

gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

The odds of choking to death on food in the US are one in 3,408
But the odds of getting raped on campus by a cis white male are 5/4
>the more you know

Afghan """""""""refugees"""""""""" regularly harass and molest passengers or beat their wifes up in public in the trains here. Sometimes you get hude delays because the train is locked down and they have to wait for the police to arrive and haul them off.

shit sux

>Post proof (articles and images) that refugees actually are raping European women

You're literally retarded.

>post broofs immigrants are rapung women
>rape doesn't count

shill thread, gas yourself redditor

You're asking for specific examples, I gave you nine

>Post proof that they are actually uneducated shits taking gibmedats from countries that they're in. Can you do it?
See the shit countries they come from

I will give you my regular dump of migrants redpills. There is so much demand I usually don't even type text and just post the usual pics.

Yes I said migrant. Because they are. Not a single one of them is a refugee, they are the illegal immigrants we always had, just rebranded so the door can be more open and more of them can come.

first tell us why "an occasional raping" doesn't count

>refugees are human beings

lol no they aren't

Literally why?

>white men don't rape

>FRANCE
UR COUNTRY IS ALREADY BLACKED

That is not mentioning all the advantage they are given over the native Swede.. errr, I mean, the long therm Swedish resident. I don't want to be politically incorrect.

And those countries are shit because Amerisharts can't go a day without bombing them for no reason.

here you go OP:
- gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime

- news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/cologne-is-every-day-europes-rape-epidemic/news-story/e2e618e17ad4400b5ed65045e65e141d

- bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/DE/2016/05/pks-und-pmk-2015.html

there's more, but that's a good start. sorry everyone else in this thread is a mouthbreathing moron who can't back up what they believe.

Speaking of crime statistic, I can provide.

let's set some ground rules for this discussion. How many rapes are you looking to see before it stops being acceptable to you?

>look at flag

Now, speaking of gibmedat... This is what they get if they have officially the status of refugee. Be honest, would you apply to a job if you had to say no to that paper?

They were always shit because they are full of shitty people

Italy is literally the most blacked country in Europe right now. Thousands of niggers every day picked up in the Mediterranean and do you return them to Africa to discourage the boats (as the coast guard is supposed to fucking do)? No, you take them to Italy

Show me proof that on average they rape more people than white men

I wouldn't mind us taking in refugee children because children are helpless. Adults can go fuck themselves.

OP lives in a gated all white community and hasn't bothered to step foot onto the real streets and see how bad it is himself.

Stop posting, Karim Abdullah. You know exactly what your muslim brothers are doing here.

Give me specific numbers and goals. Stop being a weasel that shifts goalposts as soon as evidence gets presented.

"Pas de quotas" a dit Merkel.
dw.com/en/merkel-rejects-limits-on-refugee-intake-at-csu-meeting-in-bavaria/a-18964156

Seulement 10% des migrans sont arrivés.
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article150814404/Erst-zehn-Prozent-der-Fluchtwelle-bei-uns-angekommen.html

Taharrush is a type of gang sexual assault culture that originates from the Middle-East
youtu.be/tlpdD7wIYaw

Ce genre de crime est passé sous silence depuis 2014. Tous les partis politiques présents au parlement allemend ont accepté le tabou.
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article151086192/Politiker-schwiegen-ueber-Gewalt-durch-Nordafrikaner.html

>AMERICAN EDUCATION

I'M IRISH U STUPID FATASS

We do no shit. If it pisses you off, go back to your lalaland frog.

No, they're not, Pierre. Alt-right is just a bunch of neckbeard losers who can't get laid :)) Vote Sarkozy

Please see

let's say in a year there are 1000 rape victims.
let's say that 600 rapist were white and 400 refugees. if refugees are 1-2% of the population and whites are 98% you can see that a refugee is more inclined to rape a woman (becuose of his male chauvinist colture, because of his conditions ect)

hot

Can you fags stop engaging this retard? He's baiting you.

kek those thievery stats in particular
gyppos are really trying hard, but they can't hold a candle to algerians
>2223 out of 10000 holy shit

According to Sweden, 50% of the unaccompanied children tested (who look adult, they don't test the 12 year old) are more than 18 year old. According to Denmark, 70%.

My buddy was just in France. He said the somalians have taken over the streets. They force sell you things, travel in gang packs and run when the cops show up. He also said cops are stationed at every corner with full auto tac gear. Sounds lovely in France, please keep bringing in the shit skins

Depends on where they're coming from.

Sounds like we need to send you to meet some refugees dealing with sexual emergencies.

First of all, they are not refugees
They are not taking refuge from war
They are going where free money is
They are glorified beggars and should be treated as such
>Free money? Fuck off, get a job!

No, they weren't. Or at least they didn't have constant wars so they weren't forced to escape.

You are too far downstream from the real issue, your question is irrelevant. Try and answer this yourself: why do the leaders of these countries want refugees to cross into their borders in the first place?

>it isn't because their labor is needed, every country has unemployment without adding more people
>it isn't because "one of them may be the next Einstein".
>it isn't because they care on a human level, as evidenced by how we financially support and prop up regimes of some of the worst humans rights abusers

So...

>is it because the refugees will increase their voting base?
>is it because a fractured polity is easier to control?
>is it to provide distraction for other misdeeds?

Ho shit, don't get me started on Algerians. The ones born here are worse then Gypsies.

>fugees already have 9 brats
>2 of them retarded
>get in-vitro fertilisation because they want more (to get even more gibs of course) despite the fact that the new brats will most likely be retarded, too
>paid by german tax payer of course

what the FUCK

1.White countries have had good economies with just white people
2.We dont need them
3.We dont need them
4.We dont need them
5.We dont them.
6.WE
7.DONT
8.NEED
9.THEM

Does it count if they rape their own women? Like, is it that rape is no big deal, or is it that the rape of European women is no big deal?

ok, i red all the posts, there's enogh info; but of course OP didn't change his/her mind

>The mass shootings
>The truck of peace running into a crowd
>The rapes, assaults, and general criminal activity
If you live in fucking France and still think refugees are good little brown babies then nothing that will make you take the red pill short of getting beheaded by follower of the religion of peace. Maybe in those final moments of getting your neck sawed off you will realize how fucking wrong you were

>Or at least they didn't have constant wars so they weren't forced to escape
But they were backwards and behind western standards.
Why?

>All human beings have the right to live in your country

Wew lad, better get building on those government housing blocks.

so europe has to fix america's mistakes?
let's send em all to america then

but they need us

This picture will prove to a French that it is the last 3.

The more Muslims there is in a town, the more left the town is. Left and right are no longer about economical issues but about race clientelism.

It doesn't matter why. They weren't too far behind and they definitely didn't have a reason to move to Europe by the millions.

They dont need us they can manage just fine on their own, as they have done for centuries you retarded fuck, nonwhites are mentally used to hellish living conditions that is normal to them, they only go OH MY COUNTRY SUCKS when they see gibs me dats from Eurocucks.

>Five year old girl.
>Suspected of losing her virginity.
Only in Islam could this ever be taken seriously.

Absolutely terrifying.

>White men don't rape

Basically, yes. Nowhere near the amount that other ethnicities rape.

>Inb4 muh tv shows say so

Italy, I have a question:
Are there international waters on the refugee route?
I always dreamed of becoming a pirate
Imagine that; I would swim on the waves, crashing refugees boats, stealing their women and shekels, and then drinking rum and eating pizza someplace with not very strict law enforcement

No. If they need us, it mean that all of them have to come here to solve their problems. If they do, we will collapse and their lives won't improve.

What they need is to make their own countries successful. What they need is low corruption and lot of hard work.

I see nothing wrong with mudslimes raping jews

>Americans

Look something called the Military Industrial Complex, Rothschild banking, Globalism, and Culture of Critique.

c'mon OP tell us why you're still a rapefugee welcomer

Their countries are okish before the Anglo and Frog cancer invaded them then didnt exterminate them.

Look for the Einzelfall map.... and now fuck off Google

>post proof of rape
>but don't post proof of rape

Gas yourself

But why does criminality disproportionally target minorities with a violent cultural background?

>It doesn't matter why

Except Islamic religion dictates yo must be made into Kaffirs under sharia law.

mmh i don't know but actually that sound like a good idea my catholic friend

THIS IS WHAT FRANCE LIVES FOR. DOUBLE PENETRATION.
conservativepost.com/muslim-refugee-spit-in-the-face-of-swedish-woman-after-they-did-this-atrocity-to-her/

Japanese taught us that human beings invading other countries they do not respect is not good.

Japanese suicide bombers were called kamikazes and they had to be stopped with two A-bombs.

It does, but white men still rape. Just nowhere near the amount of other ethnicities no matter the environment.

That's Austria.

See what I mean the Anglo cancer kills the actual humans but keeps the subhumans alive.

What the fuck are you talking about? The Ottoman invaded them. We took over the Ottoman Empire and fixed things that were broke, invested a lot, built everything and teached them how to build states and have a social organisation.

Unless you were talking about black Africa. That was fucking bloody there before we came, let me tell you.

They are...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Are_Sthlm_sexual_assaults

>Asian gangs
makes me cringe eveytime

14ar lmao that nigga is like 34

ehi OP what about the new uaer eve in colone? 1000 women sexually assaulted,what about that?

Froggie you should have killed every nonwhite in your colony you stupid fucks, you are the main cause of liberalism cancer in Europe as well. Sometimes I wish the Iberians killed you at least they actually genocided subhuman races unlike you pussies. Froggies would rather murder their Kraut brothers than niggers or sandniggers you are traitors to the white race both you and that cancerous piece of land called Bongistan.

>adjust for number of meals eaten vs number of refugees come in contact with

Italy 103
Germany 102
Holland 102
Austria 103
U.K. 100
Poland 100
US 98
Mexico 88
Syria 83
India 82
Somalia 68
Haiti 67

Then it is settled.
I need expert on maritime law, ship, some guns and a crew.
Too bad Hungary cannot into sea, they are the toppest of bros, would totally make one of them as first mate

Sorry about that, we thought every human was able to create civilisation if they had the opportunity.

Back then we couldn't know because they were so exotic we couldn't relate.

youtube.com/watch?v=igvDldmuwkY

Earlier this year, "Refugees" shut down one of the major highways in Northern Greece in order to protest the closed border between Greece and FYROM. They sat down in the middle of the road and blocked traffic to everyone, including truck drivers. If you've ever been to Greece, you'll see that large trucks are everywhere. This is because Greece is a major shipping nation. Piraeus and Thessaloniki are both major ports. When trucks pick up loads from these ports and need to deliver them to Sweden, for example, they need to travel along the highway that the refugees closed. Not only are these "refugees" (see: Muslim invaders) blocking traffic to local residents, they are preventing honest Greeks, who are themselves hurting economically, from doing their honest jobs, and thus disrupting the European economy that they wish to engage in.
The man in the black shirt at 2:00 yells at the police "I am a Greek! I'm in my own country, dammit!...They've ruined us!"
They were literally stopping truck drivers and asking for identification. They became the police. They made their children hold signs and sit down on the train tracks at the border and feign crying. They are truly despicable.

Also, get a load of the progressive dreadlocked dicks refusing to tell the reporter where they came from. They came to a country they had no business being in to feed the invaders.

Pretty sure international laws won't let you kill people.
Pretty sure the EU send a lot of military ships there to "protect our fronter" too. Preferably one meter away of the Lybian waters.

To think the world would be a better place if Bongistan and Frogland never existed, you are truely the most cancerous countries in European existence especially Bong who was the first cuck to abolish slavery and justify the Northern cucks FREE THE NIGGERS HORSESHIT.

Daily reminder you have murdered 100,000s of thousands of white europeans but dont lift a finger to gun down these muslim subhumans, then you force us East Europeans to take in these things along with the nigger beast that the Greeks have warned us about since the ancient times.

I've got a basstracker and a few guns. Let's go.

Refugees are pawns. Some are probably very good people, some very bad, but they're still just pawns being pushed into this position or that by others.

Look at who is talking. What have you ever given to the world?

let's try to communicate in real life somehow, i got a good aim

>An occasional rape doesn't count

wew

Keep being a good goy. Remember:

>Diversity is our strength
>Multiculturalism always works
>6 million died
>Europe will change for a "better" future ethnically. Look at how successful America is.
>inb4 $0.02 shekels have been deposited.

I'm pretty sure no one gives a fuck about international laws when there is no need frenchman
And let them come, I'll plunder those EU ships and send their crews back home, or just drop them on african beaches.
I do not even need to kill them.

awesome digits confirm: Cred Forums pirate crew must be gathered to protect white civilization from wild folk from africa

>pls give me evidences of rapes
>but if it's an isolated incident of rape that doesn't count because it doesn't support my position

Liberals

Ahh reddit, I remember being 16.

Living in the middle ages is better than living in this dieversity world you have created Frogland and Bongland, also the Bongs have always been the jew's favorite goyim they were so nice to invent industrial weaponry so that one day the jews can use it to attack goyim I mean Palestinians, face it you two are cancer, you should have let the Iberians take North America at least they would have purged the native americshits.

Those are Albanian names. How did those scumbags scam Germany into granting refugee status? Albanians are the ultimate shysters.

Its all lies, now mr reddit fag, invite some refugees to stay with you.

Im sure your be takin something, maybe not a pill but something

People have to learn how to differentiate between refugees and migrants.

Most refugees aren't bad, but I'm against taking them in for 2 reasons.

>1
A country that has millions of poor people living in it shouldn't import more poor people.

>2
If my brother is starving and a stranger is starving, and I have a loaf of bread to give, I will give it to my brother.

The economy can't afford all these leeches. A refugee has to learn the language in order to get a job, he also has to get a house, etc etc. It's far less expensive to get a homeless or unemployed local into the workforce than a refugee.

Look up:
Molenbeek, Vollsmose, Perpignan, Les Izards, Roubaix, Parisian "no go zones," Duisburg, Gelsenkirchen, Berlin "no go zones," London's tower hamlets, Lakemba, Luton, Rotherham, and Birmingham.

All examples of what happens to an area once muslims move in.

>refugees are human beings

The burden of proof lies on whoever wrote that sign.

I got to go, if we ever meet again on Cred Forums we gonna do that, we gonna meet somewhere on shores of sea, gather some gun ridden americans, some finland folk with great aim, some angry polish dudes, and we will rule the sea
for now, I shall depart

Albania is a poor country, so they are economic refugees.

Some come from decent countries but climate change, so climatic refugee.
Some come from a country with a conflict, or could pass from being from a country with a conflict. War refugees.

Fucking sandgoogles need to get out

is op ever gonna answer? has he been redpilled? is the truth too strong?

Why should a refugee get a job? The refugee is not a citizen he is just staying her for a limited time before going back to where he came from, thanks to Froggie and Bong there are african nigger refugees that have three generation families in Europe now this is pretty much free citizen.

It's a good point, but I don't think 162,000 jobs would even be available in Sweden. To expect all of them to work is unrealistic.

one day i'll make a thread about this

>An occasional rape doesn't count.

I know how it works, you fucking frog, but there was no reason to bail on Albania or Kosovo, wherever they came from. Both are pretty well off, relatively. Both still get a shitload of foreign aid. Both are propped up by the US and NATO. They bamboozle their way into Germany, Swizerland, and France as "Economic refugees." Meanwhile, highly educated young Greeks, who are objectively worse off economically, have an extremely hard time emigrating to another country.

>Muslims will exceed 50% by the time the century is done

If they're constantly fighting against each other, isn't there a chance they could destroy themselves?

Parte Deux: And when the Albanians do get to those countries, they often become radicalized muslims. Each time there is a muslim attack on Western Europe, Albanians are invariably involved.

More potential enemies are always bad.

static.politie.nl/binaries/content/assets/politie/documenten-algemeen/overzicht-registraties-bij-coa-opvanglocaties-1-0-_2_.pdf

There were 8000 incidents in total, according to the police. BUT these were only incidents concerning refugees that were still in the AZC or registered there, it does NOT include suspicions. You have to keep in mind that most rapes are fugee on fugee and are therefore heavily underreported. This also means that illegals are not on this list, while those are of course the most dangerous category. There were 34 cases of human traffic, our country's total was 580. So that is a pretty fucking big number. The dutch word is 'mensensmokkel'.
statline.cbs.nl/Statweb/publication/?DM=SLNL&PA=83363NED&D1=0,3,5&D2=a&D3=0&D4=l&VW=T

True rape statistics are impossible to find. The Central Bureau of Statistics(our most trustworthy source on this) simply stopped publishing crimerates per ethnicity last year.

I know of two cases in my hometown. What really needs to be done is that we need a central point where these complaints are collected. But our government does everything within its power to prevent this.

Even more scary is that these immigrants are allowed to LIE on their application. They can lie once, get a permit and then correct it without consequences.

I think Sweden's rape statistics went up like 1400% after they opened their borders or something, didn't it?

its pointless to take them, they don't work and will stay on welfare. Crime going up is just one little thing to be worried with refugees

Watch this you faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

One in 3408????

That would mean that most people in the US will die from choking to death by food.

they dindu nuffin

Forgot to mention this is all 2015.

did someone say refugee train?

This is before you let animals into your country. Then the chances of getting akbared skyrocket

You're very unlikely to be the victim of a refugee's crime, so we need to bring more in to increase those chances.

they just happy to be safe now

When was the last Albanian attack on Western Europe again?

too traumatized to not shit on the floor

refugees welcome

>Chick
That's the only reason she hasn't raped/murdered someone.

it's irrelevant that they're good or not, there is no reason we should allow them to be here.

By bringing them here you're increasing the diversity of the country and therefore making it more heterogenous and therefore more divided.

what is that picture from?
for all I know it's a white guy spiitting on a syrian woman

Safe from what? 90% of them aren't even running from anything, just abusing the open border policy so they can come to north western Europe and live off of the taxes we pay.

So why bring them into the country?
youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

safe from russian air strikes

Already hoisting that white flag, huh?

No they were bombed because the shit from their country leaked into ours. I thought this was bait but redditors really are this cucked.

I hope you cleaned that up, german nazi scum.

>ctrl f
>no with open gates

m.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/31/kosovan-albanian-admits-killing-airmen

And I'll come a little bit closer to home:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Fort_Dix_attack_plot

We should close the borders and patrol the waters with the military. Spin them round in their rickety little dingies and send them back home.

Out of interest, Mr. Kraut, who're you voting for in the Federal election?

Because of "save the world" politically correct nonsense. I agree with you, it's ridiculous and obviously a drain but it seems like sweden is loving it for whatever reason. Any swedes that can give an honest perspective on this? Are the majority of your people pro refugee?

Once had to stay for a couple days in a cheap ass Swedish hotel which turned out was giving temporary housing or something to Somalis. Me and my friend happened to be on the same floor with a bunch of googles. There was all sorts of noise for the whole night, the hallway was full of smoke the entire time, which i didn't really give a fuck about, but apparently they didn't also seem to understand the physics of toilets. Went for a piss in the morning and the damn place had shit spread all over the floor. The evidence was there that a google went in, shit on the floor, wiped ass with hand and then wiped hand on wall. The TP wasn't even touched. Oy vey i thought

This is IQ's btw

>give me proof that refugees are raping people
>an occasional rape doesnt count
>rape doesnt count

You make a great example of Reddit. Please remove yourself from this life.

Raccoons are more polite than mudskins. I'm not surprised.

>Are refugees really that bad? All I see is Cred Forums posting memes.

Yes, one rotten apple ruins the bunch. Unless you are willing to take upon the risk to harbor these refugees, who are you to tell others to assume this burden?

People who do not live among the average refugees or have the resources to avoid living next to poor refugees have no room to tell poor americans without those resources to deal with it.

Police personally put a "Wanted" flyer in my hand for a refugee who assaulted a little child in my neighbourhood.

In the closest night club to my apartment, a refugee from Gambia raped a girl on the bathroom and then attacked several more on our biggest shopping street, threatening to kill them if they fight back. That's just from the other day.

Of course all of these are just "occasional" since they didn't form a business enterprise to commit these crimes. There are a lot of quotes about how hard it is to make someone see who doesn't want to see, and I won't waste my time proving them wrong.

They also need shelter, food, transportation and healthcare, they commit crimes and behave poorly, fail to assimilate, drive the quality of life and property value down wherever they stay. What's the upside again ?

>white men don't rape
An occasional rape doesn't count.

>How liberals expect refugees to act

>Reality

I think of refugees like homeless people. Sure I want to help them, but I would never let one into my house. Only in this case they have their own home to take care of. They have to solve their own issues else it will just happen again.

You have to go back

>Post proof that they are actually uneducated shits taking gibmedats from countries that they're in.
ft.com/content/d5d0bb96-49a8-11e6-8d68-72e9211e86ab

And I'm not condemning their culture. But refugees owe it to their host country to adopt their culture and integrate with their society.

But THIS SHIT is not integrating. THIS SHIT is not even coexisting. This is disrespect for the host country. This is invasion.

>Sure I want to help them, but I would never let one into my house.
This makes you a virtue-signalling hypocrite.

>They have to solve their own issues else it will just happen again.
It sounds so simple, doesn't it? The reality is the over whelming majority of REFUGEES will be living off of government assistance for the rest of their days.

>Post proof

You live in France. Why don't you leave neet cave in your cozy middle class home and take a walk into downtown and poorer cities and take a look around.