What happens here?

What happens here?

its the twilight zone

brazilians don't know, we're all busy trying to discover what happens here

wtf i remember it being Uruguay? Mandela effect anyone?

It means 'for gay' in English

Paranormal gay activity

Muslims and political correctness

they say when you put two shitposting countries near each other with one in the middle weird shit happens. hence paraguay

95% Mestizo population

I love mcribs

fugg...that looks tasty

taking a taxi over there is potato-tier. I can't make out even a single word of what they're saying.

Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil banded together, we purged 95% of their male population and stole all their country.

Good times.

drugs and illegal inmigrants

they also enter my country to get free retirement and welfare in exchange of them voting.

They sell cheap stuff from china

Uruguay and Paraguay are 2 different countries

That's because the had a dictator who forced whites to fuck non whites. Basically the anti-Hitler.

I heard the tax laws are pretty law, and thus the country is a tax haven. Something like < 10% non-income last I heard

If I go there will the gov issue me a gf ?

is there actually muds in paraguay?

Paraguay's a pretty cool guy. He's got his own funky language but speaks Spanish too, has a bunch of awesome Mennonites, and makes a living smuggling stuff to his richer neighbours. Most of the land is chaco, which is inhospitable scrubland.

There are some crazy wars in the country's history, culminating in the Chaco War against Bolivia. This was organized by outside powers to see which would win out of two countries that had previously lost every war they'd been involved in. Paraguay won, and was thus crowned king of the losers.

Paraguay is paradise for a few, but hell for most.

Not everyone is an Indian or mestizo, there you have some pure-blooded ethnic Germans, esp Amish or Mennonite colonies in the west.

Stroessner FTW! (great president 1954-89)

HAHA PARAGUAY
MORE LIKE
PARAGAY
HAHA
OR
PARALYMPICS

Drug and gun trafficking into Brazil, and a economy that would perish was it not for Brazillian costumers.

Worship of Rutherford Hayes

Chill people.
The quietest guys in the continent, you don't hear anything from Paraguay.
They are landlocked too and you don't hear them bitch about it.
Don't like Brazilias because muh M-M-M-MONSTER KILL.

of course australia was the only one who fell for it.

> that yes

so true

tonnes and tonnes of "bricked" weed mixed with ammonia, mercury, motor oil, and other heavy elements

they're the reason we decided to marilize legajuana, they were poisoning us to death

I've been there last week, it's basically shitty cheap merchandise, loose borders, crime and some hot chicks

No.

Probably some fat disease-ridden monkey from the jungle, are you sure you would want that?

They lost 2/3 of all their men in one war

Wouldn't mind rooting an abo

Try 90%. Some areas had twenty times as many women as men after the war.

>the chaco
Damn it looks like Australia, holy shit

Muamba

Must have been a blast being one of the surviving men.

I bet an ugly guy could get a qt pie like a kangeroo gets hit by a car

Dude, I think you just crossed the Australian event horizon.

Hidden towns populated by NAZIS children, and Menonites,.....you get CHEAP pussy in every street corner too