Czech Republic is eastern Europe

>Czech Republic is eastern Europe
>Austra is western Europe

Explain yourselves, there's this thing called central Europe.

>central europe
Oh boy here we go again.

slavs.

Czech Republic is not all about slavs you southern gypsy.

Half is germanic and half is slavic, that's why it's central.

Eastern Europe has historically mostly been populated by slavs, and has an economy ranging from 2nd world tier to gipsy tier

Neither of these things is true for Austria

Czech Republic is beautiful. Prague is a bit of a tourist trap, but the countryside is absolutely gorgeous. I've been there twice now, absolutely love the place.

people call /v4/ 'eastern central europe' here tbqh

Nazi, central
Commie, east
Free, West

So easy

czech girls are said to be easy, is that true?

Pic related was taken just outside Nachod, on the north east border with Poland.

The distinction is based on slav vs germanic

Czech Republic is a poor visegrad country

both are insignificant countries that are blips on the map but they all make up yurop so we just consider them all the same with history people don't give a fuck about

yes

and cheap

Czech girls outside Prague are very different from the ones in Prague. Everyone in Prague seems to be focused on separating you from your money. The ones I met outside Prague seemed to be pretty smart, friendly, etc. I think a Czech user could probably answer this question better than I could, though. Slightly unrelated, but Czech food is some of the best food I have ever eaten.

>czech republic
>not eastern europe
phahahaha i know u dont want to be part of it but don fool yourself u are definitely eastern europe.Look at the cold war map u are on the east side of the Iron curtain AND you were a commie poor slav country so yeah,definitely eastern europe..

Böhmen is rightful German clay.

You are East because you got shit in the head by the Russians.
To get that shit out it takes a while longer.

Austria is Germanic, but perhaps the Czech Republic should be seen as part of western Europe since it's partially Germanic.

I'm ok with this please make it happen

fuck off in fifteen years there will be no German clay to speak of

Most of the time when you hear foreigners bragging about this or that country having easy women it's bullshit

I was there for 2 months, fucked 2 girls (repeatedly). My friend was there 1 month and fucked 5 or 6, some of them where other tourists though and he's really into that whole ONS thing

Often it's the tourist girls that are easy. Czech women are cool and not sluttier than other girls in my experience. Still people will go to a country and claim the native girls are slutty whores when in fact he only managed to lay other tourists

The whole "nation X has easy women" is a demoralization tactic desu (((senpai)))

No middle grounds, tavarish. Either left or right. Courtesy of 3000 savaging years.