youtube.com/watch?v=YcTvIhDUVig
youtube.com/watch?v=fMnretvQ6lc
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8
youtube.com/watch?v=nCP3HIhQgLI
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=IVnH_ViUoOQ
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/21/clinton-asks-why-she-isnt-beating-trump-by-50-points/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary is taking this personally, she's going mad

Why is she shouting at us?

>Wtf is wrong with her?

She is letting Trump live inside her head rent free, and he is throwing loud parties every night.

Someone told her she needs to be high energy to win over union members, so in comes the acting coach and out comes this.
I hope she keeps it up for the debates.

>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

Isn't Kaine pro-right-to-work?

Alinsky's child can barely fake anger without a teleprompter *say this line with anger*. What a shame, leftists used to be better than this.

>trump supports right-to-work
>hillary doesn't
>tfw I lost my first decent job because I refused to join a union cause I couldn't afford to let that extra fee go by

ye no. hillary you're fucking insane. eat cum and shit.

This, DESU.

She's suffering the Trump Effect. He's just too high energy, and has the power of meme magic behind him.

>Hillary is taking this personally
This, she feels entitled to the presidency, and now that it's slipping away, she's angry.

could the resulting imitations of humanity top guaca-bole era memery?

we can only hope

>Literally getting mad
>Literally yelling
>Made me look up "right to work"

Between this and most recent interview, she's gonna fall next week.

Why is it she dedicates half of her speech time to rant on about Donald Trump? Does she actually ever talk about her policies, or the country she wants to run?

Imagine Trump wins, physically removes all illegals, makes great trade deals, wins two terms, and then in 2024 Elizabeth Warren runs on the Democratic ticket, calling to reopen the border and grant citizenship to everyone who was kicked out. The polls show her winning by 5 points against Jeb Bush, who had beaten Trey Gowdy in the primaries.

That's how the left feels right now.

I just can't wait to see Trump beat her. To his smug smile as he appears on TV, victorious. I wish it were tomorrow. I hate this bitch so much. She feels absolutely ENTITLED to be President.

She's channeling the guac.

No one likes a shrewd, angry bitch telling them what's good for themselves.

>when you realize that eight years ago more people hated you than liked you and you haven't done a goddamn thing to change that and it isn't affected by getting the 'right' people to like you

She is either on, or off, her meds....

gonna need a hillary version of this wojak

74% of americans polled in 2012 agreed with right-to-work.

Being an opponent to right-to-work is the reason she's not 50 points ahead. She might as well just be admitting criminal guilt in her e-mail case. She might a well just say kill all google. IIf she's looking for a way to harm her favor in the eyes of americans without repeating her rant against homosexuals or admitting to criminal activity - she sure found it by thinking right-to-work is a bane and not something three-quarters of america believes should be a thing, that 26 states already have laws to support.

>democrats in charge of not being fucking retarded

''She will drop nukes around the world to get revenge for Monica Lewinsky''

I never thought a frantic joke could become reality

kek she acts like a small child who didn't get candy because she misbehaved.
>why don't you like me?
>Trump is a meanie

she's definitely on her last leg, I think she's finally starting to realise she's going to lose.

>Being an opponent to right-to-work is the reason she's not 50 points ahead.
That's bullshit and you know it. American politicians don't lose because of their actual policies. They lose because Hillary is the worst choice dems could have picked in decades.

It's the same as Mitt Romney. She's too insider, too political, and she has decades of baggage that can't be exploited on a national level.

Its the stress. She is literally fighting for her life right now. If she does not win there are 2 outcomes for her.

1. Shes going to prison. With Trump elected, her umbrella is gone. She will be indited to the full extent of the law.

2. She dies. Shes then smuggled out of the country and goes to live in Saudi Arabia under a veil the rest of her life. Her power, fame and fortune gone and will have to live the rest of her life on whatever emergency funds they have sitting in offshore accounts. Until the US finds them and freezes them.

Holy kek she's getting more and more butthurt

UPVOTE THIS FAGGOTS

JUST

But are you upvoting because you agree with the message or are you upvoting because the intent of the video is to show you something wrong and ugly.

I just dont fucking know man. Im downvoting because its safe, people know I dont like the contents of the video, the uglyness within.

>She is letting Trump live inside her head rent free,

We got a Rush baby here

AHAHAHA WE'VE GOTTEN TO HER LADS

SHE MAD

>not channeling your inner guac

Probably drugged up as fuck.

wtf I didn't think it would be that bad. That's like Ted Cruz's "my dad killed Kennedy" meltdown.

Did Remain ever give us one reason to vote to their way in the end?

Same globalist rhetoric, lots of words, lots of buzzwords, no practical soultions whatsoever.

Wouldn't you be? Imagine if you'd sold out so completely that you're utterly dead inside only to be denied what you've been promised by the will of some meddling voters.

I-is she playing 4D Chess?

Well, you see, she spent her whole life getting things handed to her, and you know, they practically handed this to her as well. But she just smacked it out of their hands.

And now she's getting beaten by a man who doesn't need handouts.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKn-lk27QaI

NERVOUS LADY, FACE IS PALE
KEK HAS SWORN TO MAKE HER FAIL

TWITCHING EYES, BLOTCHY SKIN
SWEAT IS DRIPPING OFF HER CHIN

FEELING DIZZY, FALLING DOWN
"PROP ME UP YOU FUCKING CLOWNS"

BOWELS GURGLE, SPHINCTER SLACKS
SHIT IS SQUIRTING THROUGH THE CRACKS

SHE CAN'T HOLD THE FAECES BACK
FROM KEK'S UNHOLY POO ATTACK

SPEWING SPIT, COUGHING FIT
DIAPER FILLING UP WITH SHIT

THE SHAME WILL CAUSE A FATAL STROKE
"I BET THE FROG DID THIS"'SHE'LL CROAK

She's trying to copy trumps quips and mannerisms and is failing hard

Trying to mimic (((Bernie)))

It's anal incontenance. You try giving a speech wearing a buttplug that aggravates your spastic colon.

>shrill voiced old hag screaming at you

That's quite the tactic. You can tell her campaign is run by nu males who enjoy being dominated by grannies.

Dr Pavel, I'm HRC.

The sight of her makes me physically ill. I am glad she won't be my Presidente.

HillaREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

She's moving up from tic-tac-toe to shoots and ladders.

need the jaraxxus and trump photoshop

She did the Bernie hands.

Her damage is brained.

>4 days until the debates.
>She looks like this.

How the fuck does she expect to win. Who could look at this and expect her to win. Actually try to picture this going up against Trump in 4 days and it becomes abundantly clear what will happen.

If the debates are the big clinching moment like everyone's making them out to be, she must be banking on some miracle.

Kek will be putting the last death nail in her coffin.

PRAISE KEK.

It's like she's a sociopath but too stupid to be a good one

>my dad was a small business

>HILLARY IS A MESS
>HILLARY IS A WASTE
>HILLARY IS A MISTAKE
EXCUSE ME SHILL
>HILLARY IS A BIG FAT MESS

This bitch is so delusional.

>posting Shillary's body double

So this is what it sounded like when hillary abuses bill.

Way to throw another glass, hill

Where is the (((official))) video for this speech? I have to see what the normies are saying about it. She has obviously become completely unhinged and I'm not even memeing anymore. This woman has completely lost it. She's now yelling at us that she deserves to be President, and if we don't vote for her then we are racists.

Is this close enough?

reminds me of an angry teacher in elementary school lecturing the little shits

What a nut.

She must hate Trump so much, he's like the ideal TV debate candidate, he's so skilled at this. Very smart guy too, he has a genius level IQ of 156 points.

LOL

SHE IS TRYING TO BE TRUMP
SHE HAS BEEN FULLY JEBBED

AHAHAHAAHAHA

I wish I could give you "thumbs-up" or "like"

these people are desperate

>Against Jeb Bush, who had beaten Trey Gowdy in the primaries.
>That's how the left feels right now.

Whoever has been writing the 2016 elections needs an emmy or whatever you give people who do good writing.

It's like every week he pumps out an even better episode than last week. For a whole year. And the finale is a month and a half away still. I'm going to literally die if my body absorbs too much more raw hilarity.

Don't die, keep posting

She's trying to mimic Bernie Sanders now

STRONGER TOGETHER =

>Rotten Hogs Regret (Her after losing)

>Error Ghetto Gents (Googles like Sharpton who are on Trump's list after her losing)

Heil Kek!

She's even doing the fingerpointing.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcTvIhDUVig

but she has political experience!

I can imagine her sitting at home with all her personal aides by her side watching hours and hours of Trump and Bernie rallies, then trying to mimic it, while the personal aides try to figure out exactly what made those candidates so popular

KEK Will and Hillary gonna die one day before the debate

She is, for the first time, realising that the people she sees as retards (voters) hold the power to ruin her dream. Buying the media isn't working, having cocktail-parties with people worth more than entire countries isn't working. Blackmailing the people under her isn't working.

Because the average Joe is against her.

She is no longer in control and could turn into an absolute nobody that even her rich friends don't give two shits about after the election. And that is scaring her shitless.

She just comes across as a freak. That video doesn't even seem real.

What was that from?

she is the new Jeb!

>Trump's face right now

This is drugs, right?

No way she's sober no fucking way

I think Hillary needs a snickers.

Old people assume everyone is hard of hearing, like they are.

>Trump will be the first president in a long line of presidents that were meme'd real

kek

She's copying Trump's videos of him talking to the camera in an angry tone.
Just a robot following its programming.

mirin them digits mon amis

youtube.com/watch?v=fMnretvQ6lc

This, it's first thought that came to mind, second thought is surprise that she admitted she believes Americans have no right to work.

> try to come off as stern and powerful
>end up looking like a total shrill bitch

Kek

This reminds me of Ted Cruz's "snivelling coward" meltdown.

FOLLOW ME!!!

upboated

REEE
TRUUUMPPPP
TRUUUUUUMMMPPPP

IM THE CAPTAIN NOW

kek

Anybody else notice how hard she's trying to come off as Bernie Sanders?

> Exact same hand gestures
> Flailing hands
> Pointing at the audience to emphasize point, pointing both hands
> Loud voice
> Lots of head movement and jerking
> Noticeable anger and aggressive tone
> Trying to stand behind 'working class' and scrutinize labor practices

she is literally getting mad about losing

No, I wouldn't be so disconnected from reality.

I can only imagine what her internal polling looks like if she's this mad

the demon that possessed bernie is getting his revenge

how many demons posses hillary now? one for every bone just about

goddamn, Rudyard. It's a classic. Well done bruddah.

MY DAD WAS A SMALL BUSINESS IM JUST BUSINESS MAN IM JUST HAPPY HE NEVER DID BUSINESS WITH TRUMP

Oh my god, she is OBSESSED with Trump
THE LEFT IS SHOOK

Pass this around boys

That's what a (You) is.

oh, she losing it.

That face.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an
endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

Underrated

Bump this fags

Damn MSNBC didn't let that one go. Fucking owned that faggot.

My only wish in the world at this point is that she seizes during the debates and Trump is supreme overlord.

Nah, ever since life broke through the satire wall, I don't think stuff like that matters anymore. Robot Hillary 2024

Small family businesses disappeared in the 90's, under Bill's watch, and that midget Jew economist. I know, because I lived through it. I saw it happen.

Bump it yourself faggot

damn I didn't even realise.

WHY AM I BEHIND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(You)

>Name is literally Robby Mook
How does she get away with it? Everything about her and everything about her staff screams cartoon villain.

>see's that she's not 50 points ahead of Donald Trump

wtf I hate americans now! vote me for already goddamit!

God damn is she leaning against a pole or something all her body weight is being pushed to her back giving the impression that she's not standing on her own

do you feel in charge?

>Im a strong independent who gonna be POTUS
>gets exposed for being a corrupt cunt in politics time and time again
>pls help me expose this man Im sure he did corrupt stuff. Ignore all that corrupt stuff I did.

YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP

A leaf? This is too based

How does this bitch look millions of Americans in the eyes and just straight up lie to them? It's insane.

its pasta

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CANCELED AFTER ONLY ONE SEASON

Too good to be true. Dammit.
No leaf could come up with that on their own

This is it

Look at her pretending to have emotions, it's so cute.

She's realizing that she can't win on character assassination like she originally intended so she's doing what Bernie did and is trying to flip it to the issues., It may be too little too late Trump has all the air he needs to breathe and she's had her criminal history exposed. Didn't Assange have something coming up in October supposedly? I guess we'll see how it plays out.

She's concentrating hard on staring directly into the camera to avoid going swivel-eyed again.

The debate's going to be interesting to say the least.

Obligatory

youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ

Nigger
Niggers

Wait if nigger isn't censored why is everyone calling them googles?

Because it's funny

Seven

It's a meme you dip

spooky

>> Trying to stand behind 'working class' and scrutinize labor practices

Failed lawyer/con artist
For the Workers

> Pick one

>that pic
can you explain this (top half)

Obligatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

She's sitting.

she accidentally activated her cloaking device during a rally. Very awkward.

A stupid fucking forced reddit meme. Die

She had a "press conference" after her 9/11 episode, which was clearly shot in front of a green screen, with the video wigging out at random times.

one of her rallies had issues during the stream causing all sorts of weird shit

like camera phones not being able to record her image or the people recording her not tracking her movements

and shit like the picture

>couldn't afford the union

and now you never will
enjoy being a poorfag forever
and working for kike slave wages

I'm sure that propaganda they sent every home didn't include any actual arguments as to stay in just negatives as to why you shouldn't vote leave.

Funny how she needs help exposing him if he's so bad

Wouldn't the evidence be as easy to find as it was for her?

gib sauce?

i want to see this live action

If you dont understand the purpose of the meme its okay but you dont need to get mad

I want both campaigns to live stream their candidates' reactions to the final poll numbers.

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8

it is?
i thought it was more, i though we were trying to program their algo

This one is the best one so far. She cray

I'm still 50/50 on whether that was even her in the composite scene. The other option being a body double and puppeteer using Face2Face.

You can clearly see that the people in the foreground aren't out of focus. They are a lower resolution, plus their phones aren't showing the scene in front of them.

They're starting to side with the inevitable victor. Or maybe they are finding their conscience.

Danke

she's slipping

To get people to saying saying bigger cuz it racyiss?

If she does find any it wont apply to politics since Trump wasnt in politics before this.

Anything she finds business related would probably be greyzone bullshit that plenty of other companies do.

Shes treading a thin line because if she tries to shittalk anything Trump does in his business tactics Trump can just say "Thats capitalism. What are you, a fucking commie?"

Glorious

*nigger

What the fuck, this is Orwellian.

I don't think he has anything tbqhwy. He was saying the same shit before the DNC and he never released anything that could get her indicted.

Is this her final form?

>Why aren't you morons voting for me? I should be winning in a landslide. Vote for me, you dumb rednecks

ANYTHING YOU WANT

YOU GOT IT

ANYTHING YOU NEED

YOU GOT IT

No. Im not sure on the details myself by something along the lines of google's AI to detect its own name is being used as a racial slur.
Heres another one
youtube.com/watch?v=nCP3HIhQgLI
some stuff in the vid has been debunked already but the cameraphone shit still disturbs me

coo coo

coo coo

>Cred Forums
>worried about being racist
Its to fuck with google. Apparently they have a new algorithm that deletes hate speech. Some user should have to screencap of someone explaining it. I'm just a lazy burger.

Roy Orbison?

NORMAL HUMAN STANDING

Lol all this did was make me check out right to work, and I agree with it. No one should be compelled to join a union. I ended up paying dues and never needing them when I was in one.

I even heard if you choose to not take part, you still have to pay the dues. Fuck that. Not in it, don't need to pay dues.

Unions have their reasons to exist but being forced into one? Fuck off.

WITNESSED

2SPOOPY4ME

Did not know this was a you laugh u lose thread but u got me anyway!
Well done u limey bastard.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVnH_ViUoOQ
more detailed

Could be anything.

Union members are a fucking lost cause for democrats at this point. Most of them are working white men, it's only a matter of time until the Unions themselves follow.
They have literally no reason to assume working whites, unionized or not, will vote for them anymore, esp. when you have a republican who is somewhat pro-union like Trump.
The cat is out of the bag, they've been watching their salaries fall, their taxes rise, their guns get banned, and most importantly the minority and youth focused drivel coming from the left

I see the slightest semblance of Pepe on her right arm

Woah

What in the fuck is the Webm?

MI DID WIS I SMILLL BISINISS IM JIST BISINISS MIN IM JIST HIPPI HI NIVIR DID BUSININSS WITH TRIMP

Real time face capture. Looks disturbingly like whats in OP's video.

The union vote is finished for the dems, the Unions themselves will have figured this out by the next election cycle.

What are they going to do hold on to the public sector unions? Teachers are paid like shit anyway, cops hate racebaiting nig presidents who want to micromanage their departments, and Private sector unions are beyond a lost cause, no working white man will vote for dem faggotry.
Even the most apathetic amongst them laugh down any union shill who comes around telling them to vote dem.

I've never heard of Face2Face but I've seen similar programs. It tracks your face and puts what you do onto a 3D model. I have doubts they could do it without it being obvious but maybe they can, I don't know.

Psycho

Might be Hillary's team got their hands on a high quality version they got the funds for it after all.

Fuck thats some majestic phone wallpaper right there

>I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you kids and their meddling frogs!

>hillary will REEEEE on live tv

if we want this future, the only thing left to do is choose it

Not even that but the average union voter has been looking at what the dems have been pulling, you think white working class guys on the coasts want to vote for the fag enabler, first nigger, first women president party that lets riots slide by?

What video game cutscene is this?

Is she the final boss?

>that Putin Pepe

Hey Terry

Very nice, very nice flow. Shadilay

This

She didn't anticipate that this would be a highly unconventional election. She probably imagined it would be be like 2008 - a downhill fight against an older, conservative, religious, "old money" kind of guy like Romney and that it would be a slam dunk with the weight of the establishment behind her. But, she's no Obama - she's a lot older and doesn't get a free automatic ((Google)) vote, and she doesn't understand mematics. Now, she's slowly being killed by health problems and being driven insane by several hundred autists posting cartoon frogs.

What a time to be alive.

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
- Punished Hillary

Lmao nice dubs btw.
> witnessed

Meant for

The problem with that is the working class is fucking dying and the cats out of the bag that the dems fucked them

It's going to be a blood bath

Underrated

It was meant to be JEB

Digits confirm she's fucking finished

Holy shit why is this so uncanny valley territory? It's like her mouth is slightly off or something.

This. Das it mane.

Pepe will push trump through her brain, out her skull, then past the post.

By the power of Kek let it be. Praise him. Love him. Be him.

Trump never does that? Even if he does, it's not like he's yelling at the viewer

this picture NEEDS a JUST edit

It must destroy her on a daily basis how close she is, and in many states is losing.

The teleprompter said *LOUD VOICE*

so this is..... the power... of meme magic

My sides. Gone.

She's pretending so she can gain the "underdog" win

>"Did I win the election Huma?"
>"Yes, secretary Clinton. It's time to take your medicine now."
>"Yes yes, i'm so forgetful nowadays. Do you happen to know who won the election perchance?"

Focus groups showed that voters thought she was kind of a zombie, so we're trying to energise the campaign. The next appearances and she's going to try and ramp up her energy. We also found that she was unrelatedable so we did a few comedic appearances and appearances to try and soften her image. Ignoire the flag.
Don't screencap this.

retard here, what is "right to work"? I read it's a law prohibiting an employer from requiring you to join a union, by why would they do that in the first place? aren't unions anti-employer by definition?

Oh boy it's going to be the same shit but Louder

>POKEMON GO TO THE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLS

this

I love the fact that a meme candidate is about to win the election. Holy fuck. Hillary tears will be glorious.

Lmfao Warren didn't expect that

What did she meme by this?

A Bard of Cred Forums

Saved.

Because unions are useless now and only take money from people.

Right to work is workers can decide whether they join the union or not... I don't get why it's bad.

I wish I wasn't forced into a union at my last job, it's a scam. You pay fees and you may not even need them for anything. It's like having volcano insurance in Alaska.

>It's like having volcano insurance in Alaska.
But that's one of the few places where it might be useful.

She will go full Nancy Kerrigan on the evening of Nov 8th. "Why not me?" gushing tears, wadding up Kleenex.

I get that it allows you to choose, but I don't understand who would be forcing you to join a union in the first place, your employer? what do they gain from you being in a union?

Unions also help workers get "benefits" and the obummer care made them even more worthless because now you have to have health insurance.

How do I upvote your post user? I can't seem to see the arrow =/

Yeah I couldn't think of an appropriate location, whatever lol

She's playing Candyland. And Trump's winning.

When a companies workforce is unionized they bargain for a contract with management. A common stipulation in such a contract is that all workers pay dues regardless of union membership. "Right to work" is communist bullshit because it allows the state to nullify a private contract between management and the workers. It also allows freeloading because workers who don't pay dues still benefit from Union negotiated wages, legal protection, etc.

The fuck even is "right to work"? New american meme?

>who would be forcing you to join a union in the first place
The government.

>what do they gain from you being in a union
More democrat voters

>at his hotel in Las Vegas where you are right now

GUYS HOW DOES SHE KNOW WHERE I AM FUUUUUUUUUCCKKK

That would be stupid. She's dropped so hard because people think she is frail and weak. If she cried on stage it would be even worse for her.

CRAZY OLD HAG

WTF is wrong with you Cred Forumstard?

>not forcing you to join a union is communist bullshit
wew

It may be law. I'm not too knowledgeable on it all.

Not sure what they gain, unions are usually pretty adversarial to employers. I'm sure they help workers in some cases but if you don't want to be part of it you shouldn't have to.

Sorry I can't be more help.

WEW is right

>it allows the state to nullify a private contract between management and the workers
it sounds to me like not all the workers want the same thing, and that their contracts might look different if it wasn't for government and union interference
right to work is pretty anti-communist LOL

Probably some progressive mental case.

I tried

>Nullifying a voluntary agreement between a firm and it's workers is the state meddling in the market.
>government meddling in market
>not communist

You are a google. You know what the bolsheviks did to trade unions when they got power?

Jesus, it's worse than I thought. How can a politician have such low charisma? Her campaign is entirely dependent on her surrogates like Bill and Barry O and all of fucking CNN. Without an army of shills behind her she would be Jeb in a moomoo.

Interesting.

While this is completely anecdotal, an older coworker said one of his union jobs if they chose not to be part of it, he still had to pay the dues. No idea if that's entirely true or not.

The majority of workers voted to organize. Go work somewhere else if you dont like it faggot

WITNESSED

That's true. I said it in the post you quoted

tyranny of the majority against the minority
this is why the founding fathers feared democracy

she's copied bernie's finger pointing motion

My bad, must've read too quickly.

Thanks!

>My dad was a small business I'm just-- businessman, I'm just happy he never did business with TRUMP
Is Christian Weston Chandler her new campaign manager or something?

Unions are also strictly regulated by the state and far from being simply a voluntary agreement between a firm and its workers. Go LARP about the non-existent free market somewhere else.

This fucking guy right here. Bravo.

bitch be crazy
I only pray that KEK can grand us enough shadilay
to overcome this monstrosity.

>some brave soul secretly replaces the Hillary model for the face rig
>"Hillary" turns into an adorable raccoon in the middle of a speech

It's a bit different because you don't have to work for a union company. I can't just opt out of laws that the majority vote for.

Well done m8, have a (you).

When unions bargain, it's for every worker, not just ones in a union
However, they've far outlived their usefulness. It's redundant to have a union AND a stringent government oversight on workplaces, coupled with people being able to organize themselves.

it's still an awful thing to do to someone and you're defending it

You give unions too much credit. They're fucking idiots. They would literally rather all die on a sinking ship than allow people to man the lifeboats, if not everyone could fit in a lifeboat.

Hostess went bankrupt because people don't want to pay $5.00 per loaf of wonderbread. But the bakers union and the truckers union and the lever puller unions all wanted more money for their ape-brain, 1-banana jobs and wouldn't budge, so that shit had to file, wiping out ALL their jobs.

Unions were useful for the illiterate idiots that didn't know how to read a contract they were signing. Nowadays, you have fucking TEACHERS UNIONS. Think about that.

She sounds like those triggered feminists

Die Hillarywood?

Is it me or is she trying to imitate some kind of working class accent?

The only reason they are regulated by the state is because the money men got tired of dealing with strikes, sabotage, and slowdowns. The nlrb was born with the full support of the industrialists. Much easier to just make a contract and not have to deal with wildcat labor action. Now they want out? Fuck that.

She's is dying senpai

Now let it happen

Praise kek

I need a qt trap asap

Yeah, noticed that too. Just visit her website.

If you don't vote for Hillary, you're an evil sexist nazi.

Oh man, you're gonna love the action packed finale

[spoiler]Hillary starts a war with Russia to blame Trump for it[/spoiler]

As a Hillary supporter, I saw this and immediately thought it was a cheap fake. It seemed so awful, and the audio isn't synchronised with her mouth movements at all. However, a little digging finds the original video on the Washington Post website, and it's genuine and properly synched.

It feels like both candidates are trying their very best to lose this election.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/21/clinton-asks-why-she-isnt-beating-trump-by-50-points/

Thought that was a photoshop. It isn't?

anons

explain

So why are you complaining about right-to-work being "communist" again? It forces unions out of government and to provide a valuable service to survive in the marketplace.

I'm not necessarily defending it, just clarifying the situation because there is a lot of misinformation. I'm pretty agnostic on the issue, but ist sad to see the right gobbling so much jew cock and believing "right to work" is good for wages.

KEK has rewarded your quality post

really thats some short sighted thinking buddy, right to work is code for USE CHEAP MEXICAN LABOR

the faces he makes are really odd

holy shot look at that synthetic facial expressions.

compare:

I feel bad for her, imagine thinking you've been entitled to the Presidency your entire life and during your last possible chance in life at getting it Donald Trump shows up out of nowhere and ruins it.

Volcano insurance on the International Space Station.

Dude in that video is based as fuck!

So you would have more money if you joined the union

No it forces unions to still provide services to people who don't want to pay dues. Ditch the nlrb and I'll give you right to work.

she kinda reminds me of chris chan when he gets mad

I love it.
No one was expecting it.
Not us.
Not the candidates. They thought they were giving it up to Jeb and Hillary.
Not even the (((globalists))) could've seen this coming.
Trump outjewed the jew.

Do you guys remember when her death was reported "accidentally" right? Maybe she is actually dead... Stranger things have happened

this kind of shit looks fun. but also scary.

last week's episode was amazing

Old Hill getting down with the sickness, Trump outmeme'ing Obama with his own words on the twitter war, and how does she try to reassure voters?

By canceling appointments and declaring war on a cartoon frog of the net cultists.

This week's pretty good though for developing the side characters. The Dems in the House congressional meetings for the emails are finally showing their true colors, and even tied Trump to the old Russian hackers plot. Curious to see where it goes!

Gowdy got some good screentime too!

who #Rowdy4Gowdy here?

She sure does love to tell that story.

Please take my (You), user-kun

>No it forces unions to still provide services to people who don't want to pay dues
No it doesn't. Non-unionized workers don't have to receive any "benefits" from a union.

I think she is is more scared of the investigations after trump takes office and her and her wealthy friends get charged with treason.

She is fighting to survive now. The whole thing has been a race to stall the revelations from the email/dnc hacks.

after the dust settles, we will learn of her death from her not turning up to answer more questions from Trey Gowdy(the next president after trumps 2 terms).

this
this is why i love this election and why the doland has my allegiance
FOR
TEH
LULZ

its literally at every rally she holds
>MUH FATHER WAS SMALL BUSINESS OWNER
>MUH TURN
>MUH PATRIARCHY
>MUH ELECTION FIXING BY RUISSA
>MUH I DONT RECALL

honestly, i can go on forever about her and her scandals.