youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI
youtube.com/watch?v=2LV3HXl2cSk
youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM
youtube.com/watch?v=OfAyNrEsqic
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America"
you are our final hope burgers

do you know where you are? literally everyone here has seen this
go back to plebbit/faceberg and post it there chump

i just discovered this myself on youtube. thanks for pointing that out. holy shit that is good news. i know that we have a lot of work to redpill newfags here and shills don´t make it easier. i got skeptical towards our only home.

You don't even know how deep the rabbit hole goes- I know a lot more than it sounds like you know and I am but a baby. If you really want to redpill people, for real, and end this subversive kike bullshit in our society, you need to learn more. Here's one tip: Donald Trump is a crypto-kike puppet. Like the Rothschild's (who "aren't" Jewish) you can trace his ancestry and within a few generations what do you find? Ashkenazim Jewish surnames. He is a shill meant to trick the goyim into playing along and not revolting already.

source?

how can i enter the next stage?

> Trump speaking at AIPAC
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
> Trump defending Israel against "nasty" anti-Israel supporter
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
> Trump endorsing Netanyahu
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
> Trump affirms commitment to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs

WAKE UP! DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPETS (TRUMP OR HILLARY) OF THE ZIONIST + GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL

TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb (MASSIVE Pastebin full of evidence of Trump's kike connections, if you're not too lazy to read it!)

TRUMPS CONNECTION TO WEALTHY/JEWISH BUSINESSMEN
> Jeffrey Epstein
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
> Sheldon Adelson
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
> The Rothschilds
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
> The Rockefellers
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/

MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRUMPS JEWISH ZIONIST CORRUPT CONNECTIONS
> Trump's tendency for satanic hand symbols
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
> Trump's khazar ancestry
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
> Trump discussing kikes with (((Alex "never mentions the Jews" Jones)))
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
> Trump + Israel in depth
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
> Trump + Rothschilds + Netanyahu + Khazars = 9/11?????
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI

Take a look at the links under "Trumps Jewish Connections" in particular, the paste bin at the bottom was made by another user and is full of much more information than I was able to compile, if you have the patience to look at some of it.

I don't know, it's been such a long convoluted process for myself to get here. A few interesting topics to check out would be Christianity and how they describe the "evil in high places" and the "Synagogue of Satan", in my opinion just reading through the Bible I notice so many things that are eerily similar to real life. Another thing that you could try is making a list of some of your favorite musicians and athletes and actors and such and then researching all of their backgrounds and seeing how often they connect to the kikes. You could also try some of those super zany "hollywood satanism" videos on Youtube they're not always legit but plenty are.

Also here is an interesting podcast:
youtube.com/watch?v=2LV3HXl2cSk

>it's a pol posts something thought provoking and someone invokes the jews to destroy all discussion before it even begins episode

>Trump is a kike please don't vote for him goyim

FUCK OFF BUTTHURT KIKES, Jesus is the Lord.

You should see a phsychologist.
Preferably not one who's name ends with "berg" or "stein"

YOU FUCKING LIARS. WHY WOULD HE WOULD WANT TO BUILD A WALL THEN AND SPEAK OUT AGAINST SANDNIGGER INVASIONS. FUCKING GOOGLE SHILLS ARE GETTING SLICK R E E E E E E E E E E E E E

the jew is not allowed to win with this shilling

This is a great video, unfortunately the autistic who posted it filled the description box with advanced red pills. There's nothing in this video that would scare off a this is a great video, unfortunately the autistic who posted it filled the description box with advanced red pills. There's nothing in this video that would scare off a normies so it would be perfect to share, except that once they read the description they will think "oh this is just crazy anti-Semitic lies so it must not be true"

I can't tell if you're joking or not hahahah

the reddest pill is always the hardest one to swallow

>posting this video like it's new or noteworthy
>on fucking Cred Forums
Reddit normie scum G E T O U T

This is probably the most effective strategy to try and scare Cred Forums away from voting Trump I'm surprised I haven't seen more of it.

i live in a different time zone and can´t be 24/7 on Cred Forums. get fucking real will ya?

this.
put it on shitter or kikebook or some shit

>Donald Trump is a crypto-kike puppet
so why have jewish backers sent 97% of donations to hillary?

All you have to do to understand the world is read some philosophy.
Throughout history, culture, art, war, and society as a whole has follow thought, the collective ideals of a society.
Western society has become greatly fragmented due to systemically annihilating two generations of our brightest and ablest young men and then suffering an ideological defeat at the hands of Communism/Marxism.
Start off with Republic and go onto Metaphysics, then Aquinas, then Descartes and Pascal, move to Hume and Kant and finish with Sartre and Nietzsche, Marx too (little known fact l, Marx was not a Marxist)

Reading The classics is also said to increase your intelligence.
You'll feel it occur once you begin reading Republic.

Trust me, multiculturalism is the result of multi-philosophy-ism, like I said, society is downstream of philosophy, our people being assailed from all sides have had their philosophical identity (the root of all identities, how one thinks is literally how one is) shattered.

Educate yourselves.

And stay away from reading groups or college lectures…trash rewriting.

God dammit why won't you listen to me? I'm not a fucking shill, I'm a real person, I supported Trump for months, I lost so many friends arguing and defending him (I could even prove this to you with screenshots!), I had the bumper stickers on my car, I was registered Republican just so that I could vote for him.

I value the truth, not memes and identity politics, and this is the truth about Donald Trump. After his AIPAC speech I realized something was suspicious, I refused to believe my instinct for a long time and tried to reassure myself with thoughts like "he's just working with the kikes because that's the only way to get any power" but then I realized how fundamentally flawed that is.

I'm not a shill, I'm not lying, I'm serious and I wish you'd believe me because I think lives will be lost.

Controlled opposition. It doesn't matter where they make it look like their money has been moved to, it's all still in the same pockets no matter what. Both sides are kike puppets, this entire thing is an illusion, the election is not real, Trump will win because they've already planned this entire thing out to the smallest detail at least several years in advanced.

You're not advocating for actually adopting any of those philosophies, though, are you? I'm assuming this is more of a "learn your enemy" type of deal.

yeah i guess i can almost agree with you there.
its still entertaining watching the msm go up in flames caught on their bullshit

Oy Vey Shut it down OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM

youtube.com/watch?v=OfAyNrEsqic

This should be broadcasted 24/7

Yeah but they're not actually going up in flames, they're just acting. No one gets on TV without selling their souls, so you can basically assume that every news anchor and pop star and talk show host has grovelled, ate shit, and been raped to get there.

The elite control the entire thing and they're not stupid, there isn't a single base that they haven't covered. They control our perception of reality to keep us from escaping their control. The good thing is that we do outnumber them, us gentiles, and we don't let them get away with whatever they want, they're still forced to play by God's rules because of this. If they weren't I swear they'd have killed all of us by now.

I used to think "at least it will be funny to see all of my ex-friends butthurt when Trump wins" but now I'm just sad about the state of humanity.

97% Donated to her and they have spent Millions maybe even Billions trying to stop Trump.

The Trump is a plant.... thing is weak sauce.

Only people who still promote it are crypto CTR storm-weenies, who know a presidency under Hilldog means more black abortions. And white oppression leading to race wars.

i shouldve said its entertaining watching the masses wake up to the bullshit that is the msm.

You are delusional, I shouldn't waste my time typing this but the absurd thing is that in actual reality right now, you're talking to a hermit in a shitty little house with zero connection to anything political that authentically believes that the kikes control our entire planet including both of the presidential candidates, and you are so delusional and attached to your identity politics, the way that a Tumblrina is attached to hers, that you have to invent an imaginary character and story to explain how someone else on Earth could possibly believe such a thing. It's just sad man.

Like I said, this money is theirs no matter where it goes. They own literally every bank and every pocket. They are just creating an image that you will see and not question.

>i know that we have a lot of work to redpill
>we

You aren't the boss of me, pal.

When you start with "Republic" do you mean "The Republic" by Plato?

now you say that, but then why are they so afraid of him?

They're not, they're just acting and pretending. They're trying to trick you, none of it is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

We already know that, 90% of us at least

thanks for this.
its pretty simple really isn't it.

lol what a stupid nutter...
don't wast your time watching that bullshit ^^

The full version is better. Made me want to subvert the populace myself.

Yuri was just a CIA Reagan era psyop

most of what he said was bullshit

Fucking idiot this shit is so old i can't belive you think it's thread worthy anymore

Fuck off newfag

Newfags also must learn that you absolute stupid motherfucker

There is no philosophy which we can adopt from the past, we must move forward or die.
Though the medievals always struck me as the most content thinkers.

Yes, it is a know your enemy type of deal.

You'll see where all the modern movements find their roots, you find their presuppositions and their end goals.

Something interesting you can apply immediately, think about morality as an equation.
You've got the moral principle with the reasons for holding it (the equation and its ancillaries) then you've got the variables (the actions which are judged by applying the principle).

Yes. Republic is good because it teaches you what presuppositions are and it gives an understanding of the Socratic method.
a significant takeaway from the Republic should be an understanding that asking the right questions is just as important as acquiring the right answers.

"City of God" by St. Augustine is also a good read, really hits close to home when you consider the last 100 years of Western civilization.

So there is no soviet subversion process?

>le soviets
it aint the 1980's anymore

this is our own doing

What of the Frankfurt school and its goals? Wouldn't it make sense for the Marxists to undo their greatest enemy? This was seen with the 1919 revolutions in Germany. How could this be our own doing when things which are negative to our society so strongly Marxist?

Shill

just another meme made up by jew haters, they cant accept that white people are the cause of their own degeneracy

no hans, YOU are the newfag.

your cuckshed had no wifi for the past year or what?

I didn't even mention Jews.

>pastebin.com/enFWcavb
None of the articles were proof of deep kike connections.
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
If you think this is anything other than blind speculation from a psuedo-intellectual then you are a moron.

I'm not going to bother reading any more of your "proof"

Old but necessary

Bump

clean my street, achmed, you know shit.

>i don´t want to stop the jew. let´s make them destroy more of the world.
this race does not need that low energy crap, buddy.

thanks m8

I'm pretty sure a good sized portion of Cred Forums knows this already. I've been preparing for the inevitable for a long time. It's not by accident Hillary is getting destroyed and Trump is being pushed to the top. There is no coincidence in politics, only policies being prolonged at any cost. Why would anyone think the average politician is anything but an acting person is beyond me. I think people want to believe in something greater than themselves to the point of subconsciously letting themselves get swayed.

I believe Trump and Hillary are not to be trusted. I believe the only people we can trust are ourselves.

but this people make decisions that affect us on the direct way. if everyone is silent everything is lost.

Holy fuckig shit, you blew my mind 0__O