Japan should accept immigrants in order to increase racial diversity

>Miss Japan 2015, African-american and Japanese race mixed girl
>Miss Japan 2016, Indian and Japanese race mixed girl

ok. Cred Forums

race mix has positive aspect. why do you hatet it?
more race mix= more natural beauty.

Look at Korea. It's ugly plastic surgey nation.

Natural beauty is always better than that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sK_IBU8fIIM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ka4hYDiVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I racemixed with ur mom last n1te m8

anally

Is this a real quote? Very creepy. Her (((handlers))) must have told her to say it.

It's amazing how liberals can get away with implying eugenics like they do. The funny thing is that the most powerful nations in 100+ years are the ones that are going to be ethically homogeneous. Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

pure japanese are better looking than mixed race

Isn't Japan more about cultural supremacy than race? About fitting in and not standing out. Isnt a quote like that literally the most offensive thing you can say in Japanese?

I don't understand why japs aren't fucking more. Is the lure of 2D waifus that strong?

Surprised she hasn't been killed.

Im mixed most halfbreeds are hideous

It's ok Jap user, the white man will bring lots of cultural diversity in 2020. You will finally get that white complextion you wanted for the last few thousand years in your gene pool.

japanese birth rate is low, but it has increased since 2005.
japan can solve the issue of low rate until 2030.

As a Japanese-American I was a bit upset at these choices and can vouch that my family back home was very surprised as well. These women are not as ugly as pure blacks but are still far from Japanese beauties, and this comment about not having many pure japanese in a century is completely unacceptable and very insulting to our culture

>it's a bait Koreans to bant with Japan thread

((((((Multiculturalism)))))) but not for Israel goy

>1.46
>can solve population issue

you are obviouly shit at mathmatics. user

Israel is already multicultural

Japan is already the most "cultural" diverse country in the world.

>youtube.com/watch?v=sK_IBU8fIIM

Reading this made me sick and caused me to waste my breakfast of delicious 納豆

Have you seen there immigration laws nip? Jews only not to mention what there doing to the Palestinians._._

>Ariana Miyamoto
Is she half BR? If she is, the damn Japan, we have better looking japs all over here if you want some, we sned them to you for free, just get over this shit.

palestinians? what is it?

It's myth as well as Atlantis

Multiculturalism should be about respecting other cultures not destroying your by flooding your country with 3 worlders who outbreed you.

Believe me nip i lived in Belgium for 20 years the Muslims and others are taking over. The are already Destroying gothic churches.

Actually they believe they are the purest race in the world and superior to all others; the "Yamato race"

There was an interesting paper written about this by the jap government during ww2 actually.

The idea was something like world domination. They actually laid out roles for the different areas of the world; like europe as the center of arts/culture, america as the breadbasket, asia cherished as a privileged area (being the closest neighbors racially to the japanese master race, although the japs themselves must never mix with it), everyone else as slaves

They respected the eugenic initiatives of the germans at the time too. Interesting shit to be sure.

And building mosks.

Why is it always these halfbreed nigger mulatto bitches the most repulsive and spitefully angry about race and whites?

Daily reminder nearly HALF of all Japanese youth are virgins.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ka4hYDiVs

They better get on this quickly or else.

Mixed guilt because most have no father ((black]]]

what a mutt... mixes breeds will be the destruction of first world civilisation these mutts will destroy us

I've noticed this as well. Blacks just nig. Half blacks are full-blown militant SJWs.

>we have to change the way we think so that in 200 years we'll have adapted to the changes caused by our changing of the way we thought

Oh look it's another half breed mongrel that wasn't accepted growing up so she decided she has to destroy everything that bullied her

Because they know that they will never be considered as beautiful as white women.

I dont agree with immigration into japan but she's right. In 100-200 years the pure japanese population will have been annihilated simply due to their own unwillingness to reproduce.

Implying looks are what pushes mankind forward.

> mmm dem teeth

>Look at Korea. It's ugly plastic surgey nation.
Because they're more polluted by Chink genes than Japs. That's why many Kimchees suffer from pancake face syndrome, which is like an epidemic in China.

Thank you Lao Yang.

Nippon needs to be pure. Its the smartest country in the world.

Everyone was going crazy in WWII. Most places will tolerate you if you try to fit in, but this bitch is talking about outright sedition

who care about miss jew they look like shit

because they have no race, they want to be white or black but they are just mutts, they are much worst than blacks here.

shut the fuck up dog eater

Good lord!

It's simple really. No race accepts them fully: whites won't see them as white, japs won't see them as japs, niggers won't see them as niggers, etc.

Harder for them to get married, get jobs, be recognized, etc. Right wingers reject them based on being mixed. Liberals put an undue amount of emphasis on their racial "diversity" over their actual achievements.

Remember that half-Japanese half-Jamaican sprinter Japan sent to Rio? He represented Japan, speaks Japanese, and was the biggest reason they got silver in the 4x100 relay. Yet every article about it seems to be focused on how DIVERSE he is rather than on important things like his running form, training regimen, etc. He can't just be a "good sprinter", he has to be "the good half-Japanese sprinter."

If you race mix, this is what you damn your children to.

Thank you Lao Yang.

Isn't the woman behind miss japan a kike?

I've seen every variation of mixed children and adults. None of them are healthy or attractive in any visible way.

In fact they are all obese and hate themselves. The very fact that most of these models who are supposedly "mixed" are even mixed to begin with should tell you enough about mixed race offspring.

Thank you,Lao yang

Thank you, Lao Yang.

Tfw when dad is Wisconsin white guy and mom is mexican. I look like an Italian, with blue eyes why even live.

Thank you, Lao Yang

I think their country is too safe. It's so safe and clean. There are no fights, no threats. So everyone grows up to be a giant pussy. I've seen videos on youtube and every young male is the biggest pussy I've ever seen. Because they're all so coddled. So none of them have the testosterone or confidence to pick up girls.