THE FUCKING MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdUHDDj7fhk
soundcloud.com/user-636570724/alt-right-drama-watch-episode-1
youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37433759
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't watch the cable jew, so I don't know what you're on about.

How about some context you tremendous queer

POL BTFO HOW WILL WE RECOVER

Was this on BBC News?

Spencer's on some new normie TV station having his words edited so he sounds like Hitler again, what did you expect?

just some bbc report about how trump is causing racial tension white supremacy trump is racist look we talked to this white supreemacistwho likes trump blahblahblah

isnt this dude a neocon for israel? also that haircut pisses me off for some reason.

Obama made race relations the worst they've been in 50 years. Trump's candidacy has nothing to do with it.

>Kelly Thomas
>Mike Brown

What is this? Are they making fun of him? Let me guess:

>he racist
>he white supremicy
>he white power flour
>he hates the skypes and googles

I don't mind the haircut.

Spencer? That name seems familiar, someone posted a BBC article yesterday about Kek and Pepe. Wasn't that written by a "Spencer"?

I don't even know, BBC is a shitty news service.

No. Spencer is an ethnic nationalist though. Similar to ramzpaul. The belief that all people deserve to have a homeland and self determination.

You don't know who Richard Spencer is or are you trolling to try and distance Cred Forums from NPI and Identity Europa?

fuck that. i believe my guys deserve a homeland. fuck everyone else

>Homosexual con man
Reminder that Nat was right

That's Spence's position. The other guy was wrong in saying he's just like that faggot RamZPaul. RamZ is the retard that keeps trying to universalize the alt-right to make it pro-zionist and pro black nationalism and all this other bullshit.

don't mock my well spoken narcissistic box faced quasi faggot

>Natt

The manchild whose greatest contribution is that he can sometimes be funny when drunk and outed a furry?

Yeah, nah. Spencer is my waifu.

Heres what I think of whenever his guy no one has ever heard of pretend to be a leader of user.

youtube.com/watch?v=NdUHDDj7fhk

i thought thought this was pretty good
soundcloud.com/user-636570724/alt-right-drama-watch-episode-1

Cred Forums in the year 2016.
just fuck my board up senpai

>worshipping a guy who got a 62% on his MA Thesis in SOCIAL SCIENCE (HAHAHAHAHA) and who got kicked out of a Duke PhD.

You guys really know how to pick your "heroes."

If I had to guess none of you are above 20 and have never been anywhere but your cuck classes in university. neck yourself and this spencer faggot too.

I don't worship him whatsoever. I merely pointed out that he's less of a cuck than Ramzpaul

HOLY SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
LINK PLS???

Can you provide a link you stupid cunt?

>isnt this dude a neocon for israel
no, but he brings up the fact that Israel is an ethno state, ie, "the jews are allowed to, why can't we?" Dipshits think that means he's zionist. Calling him a neocon for that is a special brand of retarded.

>shipping giant MAERSK to split up

Why do the (((bbc))) talk with that blatant psyop tone of voice.

>i'm a manlet paki who shills it for the jews and I speak with a boring and patronising tone mmeh

For anyone who wants to watch:

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37433759

Oh, nice. He appeared to express his white nationalist views and admiration for Trump in a hit-piece by the BBC. That'll do... nothing positive for Trump.

You're wrong, pussy. We control the narrative now.