Black guy gets shot by police after pointing a gun at them

>Black guy gets shot by police after pointing a gun at them.
>Black Lives Matter begins to riot, vandalizing and looting an entire city while blaming and assaulting white people.
>Turns out it was a black police officer.
>Literally no white people involved in the whole ordeal except for the victims who were assaulted or had their property vandalized and looted during the riots.
>Black Lives Matter still blames white people.
>White people repair all the damage done to the city from Black Lives Matter rioting.
>Black Lives Matter then refers to the millions of dollars spent on repairs to the city by predominantly white tax payers as "white privilege".
>A couple of weeks... sometimes days... sometimes hours later the cycle repeats.

As a white man I'm confused? How is this my fault again? Who are the real victims here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=b-iIX0wLSIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White males are to blame for making blacks kill each other you stupid racist.

If this had turned out differently and the thug had killed the black cop, would there be riots? Would his black life have mattered to these people?

>incredibly specific order of events
>acting like this a regular thing note for note
You're confused because you are retarded

Dude just shut up

I didn't do shit

Stop blaming everyone for the deed of their ancestors geez

The rationale is that white people are to blame for the black cop shooting the black guy because the cop has internalized white on black racism.

It's our fault for not shipping them back and then sinking the boat halfway

This is how it happens every fucking time, you cuck.

Black people unironically want us dead.

How they make excuses for that is irrelevant.

Black people act this way because of the years of white oppression and being held down.

Niggers use any excuse they can to chimp out.

Roll roll roll my joint. Pick out the seeds and stems. Feelin high as hell flyin through palmdale, skating on Dayton rims.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

NO U

I just can't believe you post this today, when YESTERDAY the biggest news story was an example of this that strays from your concocted 'norm'.

>Next time a white cop gets shot buy a black thug we should all get together riot and burn down the nearest KFC.

Forgot picture.

>not using their own logic against them

Blacks are trying to convince you that police are evil. And they are trying to convince you by rioting, beating and boring.

Meanwhile most of white American is either related to a cop, friends with a cop or neighbors to a cop. We sit across from them at family functions and they are who we call when we are the victims of black crime.

The entire thing doesn't make sense and hasn't made sense since it started.

Black people are the worst and life would be so peaceful without them.

>As a white man I'm confused?

The fact you need to ask proves you are a privileged racist pig. Stop fighting, embrace it.

It would be funny if next time a police is shot by a nig, the next morning all fast food chicken places are burned to the ground. Kek

/Thread

Oh, or better yet, what if they burned down fried chicken places?

Except for the fact that the specific individual franchise you burnt down is probably owned by a white dude. If you really want to get back at the black community you need to go burn down the office that gives out EBT cards.

Googles just look for any excuse to riot, be violent, and loot.

This is actually how it happens every single time.

>Dindus shot
>News blows it out of proportion
>Dindus initiate "peaceful" protest
>Millenals back their protest, enabling their actions with white guilt
>"Protest" grows violent
>Massive city-wide looting, violence, and hate crimes by dindus
>National guard won't get involved because race wars
>City and tax payers forced to pay a hefty repair cost and lost property
>Democrats continue to enable black degeneracy after by condoning the actions of law-abiding citizens and law enforcement

Liberals justify this with systematic racism
black police are racist because the system makes them racist

Absolutely this, but whites are so fucking stupid that they cannot grasp this simple concept.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-iIX0wLSIg
Wants to boycott all white businesses and not spend any money at them.
>Uses E.B.T.

>white people continue to contribute their tax dollars to government welfare