Why don't the police just shoot an arm or a leg? Why do they just kill people?

Why don't the police just shoot an arm or a leg? Why do they just kill people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWz0_lfNy64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dead men tell no tales

>herewego.jpeg

Why don't baseball players just hit a home run every at bat?

Because that one attorney who keeps telling them to shoot first and his office will deal with the questions later in court.

The one who defends 90% of the cop shootings

Shooting to maim is illegal. Plus you'll get buttfucked with lawsuits. Also, this isn't Hollywood. You can't just shoot an arm or leg. Always aim for center mass.

Because real life isn't a movie dip shit

well you could potentially waste an extra bullet if the limb shot doesn't stop them.

this always shoot to kill

Why dont niggerballers just shoot 3s every time?

Why don't googles just work hard and live lawfully? Why do they just leach and steal?

I know this is a shitposting thread, but...

harder to hit, more dangerous for bystanders who probably actually dindu nuffin

legally it suggests you didn't need to use deadly force, which opens you up for lawsuits

Because they shoot to stop a threat. Killing a person is the quickest way to stop somebody.

I'll let you in on a secret: VATS is not real.

I have two guns in my hands. One is real, the other is a BB gun. Which one is the real one?

Too late, you're already dead.

Because to neutralize a threat, you shoot at the center of mass.

They kill googles, not people.

why do people just act threatening. why can't they just act in a way that doesn't make me think they're unhinged

I just wanted the video of the dude who shoots the training dummy after saying something like that

Are you retarded?

UT professor says that drivers should run over protestors. Kudos Sir!

There was some recent news about some cops in Netherlands or Denmark trying to stop a deranged guy with a knife.

Male and female cop. Both shoot to wound, ends up going through his hand and arm into two innocent bystanders behind him. Shrapnel went everywhere.

I think they eventually just shot him in the stomach which is what stopped him for good.

So is googles the new nigger? How did this even start? Any one got a screencap?

because they are trained to shoot to kill
they have other tools to disable someone if they need to

Warning shots and shoot to wound is common practice in western europe, why are american cops so terrible?
youtube.com/watch?v=QWz0_lfNy64

Warning shots are retarded as fuck.

Google has an algorithm that detects racist, homophobic, islamaphobic, buzzwords etc and labels trends or something. I dont think they monitor here but people want Google to be nigger so it fucks their algorithm.

so is emptying your mag on a suspect

I garantee you american cops do more harm with richochets than european police do with warning shots

western europeans are cucked beyond belief

You think if you get shot in the arm or leg you will live? You fucking retarded piece of shit

Warning shots dont stop anything. It just escelates the conflict.

If you are at the point where your gun is drawn then you should be shooting to kill.

Why even shoot the arm why not just the trigger finger or better yet shoot the gun out of their hand?

Do you know how much faster someone dies if the femoral artery gets nicked by a bullet? Shooting arms is pretty much out of the question because chances are it will either miss or hit the torso anyways.

Because police shoot to stop threats and stay alive. Shooting at the limbs is not only a much more difficult shot, but it is far less effective in stopping a determined attacker.

Why not just gas all niggers so incidents like this never happen?

Maybe it does if every dindu nuffin can afford a gun, true, but it makes sense in countries where this isn't the case.

here in burgerland we have a thing called lawyers. you will get buttfucked if you shoot to wound in a self defense scenario, either as a cop or as a private citizen.

if you have to pull the trigger, your goal is to make them dead as quick as possible.

it works because your pussy country doesn't allow citizens to carry weapons, so the cops can shoot into the air and scare 99% of you faggots away.

Can't do that in the US because their citizens actually have rights. Kill yourself Lars.

Because googles gonna goog

That is Niklas for you scandinigger

Hi.

/k/, here.

The leg is actually a really bad spot to aim for multiple reasons.

1. It's harder to hit. You're aiming at a smaller target that moves around. If you miss, you can easily cause collateral damage. Center of visible mass should always be your target.

2. The legs contain both the densest bones in the human body (Great for fragmenting bullets) and huge veins/arteries (Which are great for being torn up by bullet fragments). So, not only would you likely end up killing them anyway, you would do so in a way where they can continue fighting until they bleed out.

3. If they survive, they likely will no longer be able to use that leg anymore and you're facing a lawsuit from them.

You can die from being shot in the arm retard

It's googleball Americans, bigot.