Clarification on "Nigger=Google"

For people writing this off as reddit or censoring ourselves, I'm gonna write in all caps in the next sentence to make sure you understand. THIS IS NOT SAYING THAT NIGGER OR DINDU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM Cred Forums, rather we should make "google" the new mainstream insult to use on niggers. Is it that fucking hard to understand? Make Google synonymous with a derogatory insult towards the blacks, that's the goal.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=#google&src=typd
techrights.org/wiki/index.php/Microsoft_and_the_NSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then what should we do OP, the only real tweet I saw was some guy calling a BLM supporter stupid google.

Seth Rogen hates successful googles.

Fucking goog-nogs

Ben is too sleepy to care about that noise

Well meme'd. This needs to go viral.

This is completely retarded.

The next charlotte riot will push this further.
>Google triggered

>googlehangouts
Lost it

Dirty dumb google scum

Why do you fascists hate freedom? Fuck your little games.
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

t. Google

This is genius lel.

Fucking googles.

If we can make every word a racist word we win.

Googles GETTING BTFO

T. Skype

Google Ball Template

Meme Away

nigger hangouts

I hate this meme. It's so fucking lame.

>not censorship
then do this somewhere else then, maybe some place where oh I dunno, PEOPLE GO TO EN MASSE
fucking 9fag tier morons

Ohhh I get it now! Them goddam googles

This is actually a good idea. You can count on me OP.

Google be googling.

Butthurt googers

is-is this okay

Why do we treat googles like a natural disaster? "Better hunker down until the Google riots blow over" It's insanity.

not an argument
If you have so much content and are so determined to push this idea, then why aren't you spreading this on social media?
why are you just sitting here? spamming it, like a shill?

Goog detected

Google also blackwashes search results,
type 'american inventors' in google images.

kek

my fuckign sides

How can one look at this and think it's not funny

This is another TRS plot, itsn't it?

How much do they pay you anyway?

FUCKING GOOGLES

It's stupid.

You won't have my support.

kill all googles
race war now!

I don't have twitter, and I doubt most of us here have one desu.
Dos this will even work without twitter shit??
Making a twitter for the sole purpose of memeing makes me feel like reaching a lowest point in my life for some reason.

fuck off then google

Start posting this shit on social media then you stupid niggergoogles. It won't do shit if you just post it here

No.

It's obvious this isn't going to catch on. So either rework your idea or give up on it, because right now it's just spam that's dividing the board.

>Google riots
kek

hope so
no, they're as pure as the driven snow

so why the fuck are you calling them googles here instead of niggers? i thought you wanted people to call them that on social media not Cred Forums

Idea: Google Students logo and text over this picture of Mike Brown

It will be that way until it's firmly established:
Here: niggers, maybe a google here, chimp there.
There: google.

Or maybe Google scholar. Either one is good

It'll work.

If I see someone with my public accounts calling someone a nigger I am going to tell them to stop calling black people googles

Yea except it's not going to catch on anywhere but here so in effect all you're doing is censoring Cred Forums.

Use it everywhere EXCEPT Cred Forums. It's not a hard concept.

BUMP

They're spreading it on Cred Forums and trying to make it a real thing. I don't think it'll work, but whatever.

That image makes no sense, they'd already have the 'g's

You need something more like this.

>It's obvious this isn't going to catch on.

Yeah? then why is a prez nominee talking about cartoons?

why should we call Jews, skype?

Its not a good Idea to call Jews not Jews

pic related

and I think Göbbels knew his shit way better than we do so I trust into Göbbels this time.

for the google/nigger thing I don't think google sounds negative enough, Nigger is a powerful word that rolls easily from the tongue.
People/Normalfags also won't understand why Google now is a racial slur, there is no connection between Niggers and Google.

I think God is trying to help us with diseases like HIV and malaria. He kills far more niggers for us than we could ever hope to kill.

>by cencoring ourselves we prevent being censored

It's hard for googles to understand. Because they can't read.

The cleverest I've seen so far

SPREAD IT ON TWITTER
NORMIES WILL UNDERSTAND GIVEN CONTEXT

What if everyone put 'fuck google' in the options field? Would the filtering by google pic it up? What could happen? Could it confuse the algorithm?

>make it so Google would have to censor their own company by making them a racial slur towards blacks

Google wouldn't need to censor their own company though, if somebody's going to type in "crime statistics google" then niggers aren't going to appear anyway.......

This is flawed on so many levels, it really is cringey, like some stupid gamergate "operation"

Wow what a great similarity ya got me wtf im an operation googler now

Bing is much worse, Google is decent when compared to Bing.

I can get behind this.

Thanks Amerifriend

>if somebody's going to type in "crime statistics google" then niggers aren't going to appear anyway.......

Then make it happen.

But that's impossible, you can't just rank higher than a corporate name by shitposting

>flag
delete this post

I'm totally okay with doing this, but the fact someone made an autism graphic about it is retarded and will probably backfire considering the amount of losers who skim this board constantly looking for ways to fuck up what people are doing here.

well hi there

L M A O

It's kinda funny but i'm not convinced Google is the right sounding word for what we're doing

i googled ur wife

They literally will just say "oh, for Google, yahoo, Skype: ignore these words".

It's a trivial solution and I'd be surprised if it wasn't already implemented. This is stupid

>Nig nog

Gig Gog?

Dat trigger discipline doe

>make every word a racist word
Onward to final victory.

Dude wtf, you're Europe

It will take like 2 years of constant work.

This is just Cred Forums revving its engines.

I think Google change their politics in the sfw direction.
- they support hillary
- they blackwash results

Even if it sounds gay to correlate the word google with nigger, if it succeed they are forced to act to remove their new image.

what direction it goes based on how they interpret the situation.

if they think the cause of this is that people think they are rasist they will go full swj and shitting everything up.

If we can instead point out that they are racist against white people they may overthink their policies and exchange intern leadership.

they is of course no guarantee that anything will happen.

We get it. Thats not the issue. The problem with your plan is that calling ignorant blacks "googles" makes you sound like a fucking idiot. Your new brand sucks. If you want it to stick, think of something better.

>Google Hangouts

Top kek

He's in Angela Merkel's evil lair

He wuz a good google, he dindu nuffin'!

Can somebody change this so it says what if all the googles?

That's what I said. Either rework the plan or drop it, this whole thing REEKS of gamergate bullshit with manchildren trying to be FBI agents.

>if it succeed they are forced to act to remove their new image.

Why? Search google, you know whats going to show up? Google. Not a fucking nigger.

Dude just rethink this whole thing before you commit to it fully.

google earth

this is a niggardly thread

Googlelover

>being this deluded

Either way, just use DuckDuckGo

This is fucking stupid

How about we stop trying to make Cred Forums a safe space for google and just say nigger like you want. Or is Cred Forums suddenly trying to be facebook and google search friendly. #altright only culture matters niggers are just like you and me

>Implying google wouldn't just make the only results for Google it's own company and not some epic trolling off Cred Forums maybe some other dumb word might work for a little. All it's going to do is confuse newfags and people will stop sayng nigger and become anti-racists t.If one pretends to be google "safe space" for fun actual safe space retards will come

muh google

Answer the question.
If you have so much content and want this to spread, why aren't you taking this into social media.
Why are you censoring yourselves here?

No, just target one of the Google Lives Matter hashtags. People will catch on.

This pic reminds me that we really need a large-scale new war to draft all these idiots who have too much time on their hands

Same here, I'm so tempted in the off chance this works... It would be pretty glorious, but what am I doing with my life

We are taking it to twitter you fucking google

I never post stuff on social media and I won't be censoring myself here, you Google nigger.

Only reddit would be against this. Niggers are now googles. Kek wills it.

It's reverse censorship. We malign Google to the point where the censors have to censor themselves and we can continue to use nigger if we want

CATCH 22
PEOPLE SAY Cred Forums IS RACIST WHEN WE ARENT AND WE MUST PROVE WE ARENT
AT THE SAME TIME WE MUST DO SOMETHING AS DUBIOUS AS THIS TO MAKE SURE GOOGLE DONT BAN WORDS

I only see one under #google

twitter.com/search?q=#google&src=typd

"Also call jews skypes"

kek'd

nice.

nobody cares if you type google and a nigger appears, or you type nigger and google appears. Thats not the goal.

Made me laugh, gj.

t. I don't know how language works

Negro, oriental, and colored never used to be offensive but they came to be. We're simply expediting the process. Any word can be a slur: nigger, jungle bunny, coon, porch monkey, wetback, zipper head, etc.

If Google can be added to the list of words that trigger the low IQ retards, it's a net win.

How many words are there for nigger? Have any succeeded at replacing or censoring nigger? No? Maybe shut the fuck up then and stop being a retard.

This is exactly the kind of meme that can go viral with googs with 70 IQ. They will believe anything that mentions hatin dem whyteys.

This is a CTR scheme to stop us from calling the nigger and naming the jew.

Only when they censor nigger should we start using other words

yeah, one post. barely visible,
>meanwhile on Cred Forums
THREE FUCKING THREADS
fuck off, we have better things to do than give you censor-happy cunts so much attention
shit tier meme forcing

WE DID IT!!!
#googlelivesmatter

>google is too big to fail
These google-lovin' cucks are pitiful.

>decades of goodwill and brand loyalty will totally be undermined by posting a few hundred tweets

its not even a "so bad its good" kind of meme

its just bad

Guys this is my first Cred Forums meme-train i hop on xD

What can I do to get this trending? haha

This could backfire so badly for them.

They think that their company is friendly enough to replace the word Nigger with a good connotation word like Google, but what really is going to happen, is people are going to look at the word Google, and immediately think "Nigger".

This needs to happen. Holy fuck imagine the damage control.

This is a divine plan worthy of KEK's will and was surely guided here by Barn Bro and his glorious shrine. Meme hard and glory unto KEK!

We're going to out-google teh googles!

KEK is GREAT! Kekhu Snackbar!

Ignore the shills this is a good idea, saying Nigger has lost its touch and is just egdy nowadays.

thank god there's some sense around here.

Fucking moron

Use the word google instead of nigger when posting on the internet, do this everywhere.

Kek

lol this is crazy shit...

Forced memes are shit memes.

>decades of goodwill
Do you want to know how I know you're underage? MODS!?

How is it in any way a good idea though?

This whole idea that "google will have to censor itself" is too flawed

Where is it going to censor itself, just on the search rankings? On youtube? In any of their Alphabet offshoots?

Would half the cucks in this thread start to realize this isn't for memes or keks, it's to actually fight back against companies that would suppress your freedom of speech? Saying "this meme is lame" makes you look like a bigger retard than you know.

This won't end with "problematic phrases" that Cred Forums uses right now. This is just setting the precedent for a real life 1984.

This is beyond making Google look bad you simpletons.

The faggots on the left take pleasure in finding new words to ban and be offended at, but what happens when the "super sekrit nazi codeword" for nigger is Google?

Once it gets out that Google is being used as a slur, it's not gonna make people go "oh Google is bad!" That's retarded and if you think that's the goal here you're even more retarded.

What happens when a word you use every day suddenly encroaches on taboo territory? A word plastered all over the world and all over the Internet? Normies will be SCARED to say Google without offending. EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK you will see Google and if done right, it'll be effectively the same as seeing the word "nigger" everywhere.

All memes are forced, you dumb faggot. You think Pepe happened naturally without years of forcing it?

fucking genius

It doesn't need to "catch on". It just needs to become associated with hateful white supremacists.

this.

If you call someone 'special' you mean he is retarded.

people of color now means black people.
it transformed automatically into an insult.

the meaning will change.

the only way to get this to work properly, is to always word everything in the singular.

always only use google

not googs, googles, etc.

only use the word google, singular. none of those other words have any bearing on the search engine and will be meaningless.

only use the word google.

what a salty skype

i hope we can pull this off this would be god tier

kek

Google is indeed better than Bing, there's no way to refute this fact considering Bing is connected to the botnet that is Microsoft.

And Google is connected to the botnet that is Google.

THIS

would calling transfaggots tumblrs work by the way?

they tumbl from gender to gender after all

I screenshotted this thread just incase this takes off like cuck

memes will united us

>Shilling this hard for a company that has been proven to be worse than Microshit countless times

This, duckduckcuck for life

WITNESSED
PRAISE KEK

Please put me in the screenshot, Swedefriend

Underrated

This will have a bigger chance of working if there's an opposition getting butthurt over it. Is it an idea to fake an opposing side to gather more attention to it?

typed in
google drinking 40s,
google rolling dice,
google banging hos,
google rapping on the streets
google getting lynched

shegoog looks more like Immortan Joe

SJW's and BLM's are going to be the opposition, I already said several times, start tweeting @leslieJones calling her a stupid fucking google

>use cuckcuckgo

This is about the 5th thread newfag

To all the people doubting the google idea.
>pic related

How about the inverse, where anytime we talk about the overkike Jewgle spybot we call it 'nigger' as code

That'd seriously fuck up their keyword analysis

mfw can't convince you guys its a stupid idea

mfw now there'll be tons of cringey fucks going around Cred Forums telling people to stop saying nigger and say google instead

where did it all go so wrong

Microsoft keylogs you, Google doesn't.

Is this the post that started it all?

this has more to do with our hate for google than bashing google people

But google changes at this moment, if google turns over the time to a radical left point, everyone is fucked from the super censoring machine.

>when did it all go wrong
When you were born to a Google mother

Checked 3 pairs

Underrated

this is just CTR manipulating newfags

I'm totally on board with this. I can't wait to see it take effect on nigger image search.

>pic seems unbelievable
>check it out for myself
>its real
GAS THE SKYPES
RACE WAR NOW

Why don't you dumb fucks understand

It's not about being offensive for the sake of being offensive because "muh Cred Forums culture and may mays", it's about tricking googles AI statsi bot who wants to censor what you say on the internet. It's merely setting the precedent - "hate speech" today, "political opinions I don't agree with" tomorrow.

ITT: Operation Renigger 2.0 being pushed by normalfags who unironically say "normie" and worship le reddit frog pretending like they know anything about Cred Forums that they didn't read on æ

More "censored" moonman
aryan pizza company
can i place an order for a pickup?
sure. what would you like?
one large skype pizza with double the skype. hold the anchovies, and a bottle of liberal tears.
we’ll have it ready in 30 minutes. that’ll be $14.88.

now to get those skypes into the oven

oy vey! look at this trail of nickels!
i see it, mr.goldstein. let’s follow it.
wow! it leads into this huge metal box!

hey, what’s going on?
oy vey, mr.goldstein! it’s getting hot in here!
it’s getting so hot. i’m gonna take my kippah off

the moon is gonna be full tonight
a meal tailored specifically for the white
skype pizza fills me with such delight
especially when the skypes put up a fight;
that give the pizza a bit more zest
and to have the opportunity to digest
a great vibe, now kick back and rest
the triple k life is truly the best

kkk, kkk, i wonder what i’ll have to eat today
jiggaboo soup? liver of gay? a cat from the local chinese buffet?
nah, i know just what to do
order a pizza topped with hebrew
no-one will mourn the yids’ loss
for dessert we roast marshmallows on a burning cross

d*mn, this is some good sh*t
maybe next time i’ll order triple the skype
and i’ll save a slice for your mom

remember kids
you can make home-made skype pizza, with adult supervision
turn the oven to 420 degrees
and just cram the penny-pincher right in

the circle k ain’t got sh*t on the triple k

Behold my singles, time and ID.

Praise

Now look up British inventors ;)

Still this is such a stupid idea. You come off as 15 yr olds

False. Use nigger and kike, but promote google and skype. It's just a fun new way to piss off the skypes at Google and the googles of BLM. Don't be a wingeing cunt, mate. This is pure Cred Forums lulz.

I wonder if we'll come to the point where someone chimps out for a teacher talking about Google or googling or something

>t. google

Le not your personal army guys.

am sorry RIP Swedistan m8 feels bad

See Operation Renigger.
That didn't trick google and neither will this.

If people correlate Google with nigger, and they will if pushed hard enough. I.e look at the alternative right frog.

Imagine what that would do for Googles image.

we don't want your opinion your stupid Bong. Go get a curry chips and STFU

Startpage > (((duckduckgo)))
maybe disconnectme, I'm not sure.

Lmao. Bing is better than Google. Just look up American inventors for a sample of how much better.

We know it's a stupid idea britbro.
It's just a few shills, they're easy to spot and we know their tactics.
Just sage and treat them like ctr's
This isn't the first time they've tried something this stupid

That's not even close to the same thing you turd burgler

FUCK ALL OF YOU SHILLS AND FAGGOTS I WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO YOUR FUCKING CENSORING THIS IS MERELY A PLOY TO STOP US FROM SAYING NIGGER!

FUCK OFF WIHT THIS KIEKRY SHIT YOU STUPID NIGGERS!

DONT FALL FOR THIS SHIT NIGGERS!

tHEY WANT YOU TO STOP USING NIGGER THEY ARE TRYING TO PUSH THERE AGENDA ON US!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

If we actually make this work, that will happen.

2/10 made me reply

Exactly.

>boisterous laugh

Shut up you stupid google lover.

>it's about tricking googles AI statsi bot

go and read about how SEO works

and then when you've realised how unfeasible it is to change it, then add on top of it how long it takes for a word's definition to change.

It really wouldn't change googles images at all, my friend

i understand you want it to work but in your example of google images, the results would still be the same

Don't you all see? This is exactly how the ai works. It goes around to various message boards and convinces people to use more "user-friendly" words. They are even able to advertise with it by letting companies use its name as the new word for a fee. This works by posting pre-defined conversations to message boards so non-ai think they are part of some movement to stick it to the man. Your all falling for the trap

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

Stop being such a fucking google, you nigger.

>Milhouse
that brings back some good memories

It doesn't matter if they do shit things up. That would be as good ( or better ) than them relenting. In the end a monopoly like google will abuse that power. So if we get them to overreact, then they just drive users to alternatives and that gives us all more choice.

What sites do google youths post on? I think we should post there to help this go viral.
World star hiphop?

Keep saying nigger retard. How many racial slurs are there for black people?

Did DINDU replace nigger? Did basketball american? Did nog?

Jesus FUCKING Christ you people are retarded.

FUCK YOU TRAITOROUS NIGGERS YOU WILL ALL BE FIRST TO GO ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE

>and then when you've realised how unfeasible it is to change it, then add on top of it how long it takes for a word's definition to change.

Tell me how unfeasible it is for a cartoon frog to change the tide of the 2016 presidential elections. Oops.

eggscelent

Reminder

This is the dumbest most forced meme in the existence of Cred Forums.

Nigger
NIGGERS ALL OF YOU

What do you think would happen if the number one search term in google would be

"do google hate white people?"

everytime someone asks about the most searched they have to tell this, or just lie.

MY SIDES IT IS REAAAAAL

++

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SHIT THEY WILL CALL YOU BAITER/TROLL WHATEVER THEY CAN TO MAKE YOU STOP DO NOT FAL LFOR THIS SHIT FAGGOTS!

This isn't going to have any affect on Google's image, stop being retarded.

What this IS going to do however is prove that ANY word can become a racial slur and show how absolutely retarded censorship is.

this is fucking funny. we need to meme it this way. make google the next ben garrison. CAN WE DO IT Cred Forums???

Cred Forums is a psyop to literally make you autistic

No? Did it not involve trying to trick google into something? The only difference I see is that it did not require anyone to alter their behavior beyond captcha... and, as that is the case, it was not made of as much fail as this reboot... although it did fail, just as this will.

this.
shills won't be forgiven

No, you see the goal is to trigger SJW's to write articles about it which would ironically strengthen the association.

>No? Did it not involve trying to trick google into something?

In the same way a motorbike and a plane are the same thing because they both have wheels

Kek

it was unfeasible for pepe too, however good old pepe had 5 years of exposure on Cred Forums long before it become associated

so you know, stick with this plan for 6 years and it could work

sjws will definitely write about it, it won't change anything though

>google google google google
>you google magoogle

No, but it will on Nigger's

Underated post

Yahoo = Uncle Tom?

THIS IS MERELY AN EXPERIMENT THEY WILL KEEP TRYING TO PUSH THIS ON US IN THE COMING DAYS! THIS IS THERE PLAN

RESIST! DO NOT GIVE IN!

and then Google turns full redpill ? what a great time to witness

But the purpose isn't to promote insulting black people. That doesn't conflict with the goal of sullying google with the most pearl grasp inducing of profanity, but insulting black people is just one way of meeting the goal. It's just as effective to play the part of an SJW and berate people calling blacks niggers for calling them googles even if they did not. Just argue and substitute google for nigger. If asked what you are talking about or why just state calmly that google and nigger are synonyms.

You can even say why you are making the substitution and spread the meme.

>(((Rogen)))

top kek

Lynch all Googles.
Day of the server wipe when?
Gas the proxies, search engine war now!
The answer to 1984 is 10^100!

This has been brought up before, things like "American Mother" or "American Father" yield similar results (googles). It's because when you search "American [person]" you're doing a partial search of "African America [person]". Type "united states [person]" and you'll typically get the white results you want.

Not a jewish conspiracy, just a flaw in search engines.

top kek

why tho?

why.

Black people area bunch of googles. Let me google this to prove to you that blacks are far from googles. They are the googlist.

They will also have failure in common.
Just watch

The goal is NOT to sully Google, you will NEVER do that. It's not even about making fun of black people either.

The goal is to create a racial slur that cannot be censored without massive upheaval. It's too prove that they can ban and label all the words they like but they will never get away with it.

Don't mind if I HUE

Fucken google stole mah bike

DuckDuckGo references Google. It's literally using Google for its results it just Protects you from saving your searches and creating caches associated with your IP.

That got me.

painting google an anti white image would prevent them to turn full left.

Also if jews would get painted as white they would have to face the full upcoming racism that raises at the moment.

It's organic. The original post is above in the thread, you double Google.

Pure Cred Forums lulz. If you don't like it go be a nigger somewhere else.

You and I are on the same page. We're sullying google in order to do what you said.

>not a jewish conspiracy.

Where do you think you are, friend?

BLM more like GLM

10/10

top kek

Bump

Puns are literally illegal in China. This just might work.

Indeed. This is how you win information wars. They thought it would be easy to attack Pepe. Well, retribution is turning the meme machine on them and fucking with their priceless brand image. If Google itself becomes a racist derogatory term and it becomes widespread, pol will have inflicted billions of dollars in economic damage. Maybe these companies will think twice before throwing their lot in with SJWs. Right now, many are economically blackmailed into supporting degeneracy to avoid losing customers. But if pol fucks with their brand, they could lose even more.

This is about a counter offensive in the market place to undercut corporate support for leftist policies and agendas. Cut the money supply and their efforts dry up.

Memes like this are economic dirty bombs.

>FUCK ALL OF YOU SHILLS AND FAGGOTS I WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO YOUR FUCKING CENSORING THIS IS MERELY A PLOY TO STOP US FROM SAYING NIGGER!
>FUCK OFF WIHT THIS KIEKRY SHIT YOU STUPID NIGGERS!
>DONT FALL FOR THIS SHIT NIGGERS!
>tHEY WANT YOU TO STOP USING NIGGER THEY ARE TRYING TO PUSH THERE AGENDA ON US!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

lol

Google

Looks like that goog got googled

Fucking kek'd so hard

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:

Under fucking rated

>alt-rightists
Is this still a thing? The only people I've read calling themselves "alt-right" in this board are Milofags. Is the alt-right the greatest scapegoat of all times? Why don't (((professional journalists))) understand the Streisand effect?

:O

such a fucking google

>Indeed. This is how you win information wars. They thought it would be easy to attack Pepe. Well, retribution is turning the meme machine on them and fucking with their priceless brand image. If Google itself becomes a racist derogatory term and it becomes widespread, pol will have inflicted billions of dollars in economic damage. Maybe these companies will think twice before throwing their lot in with SJWs. Right now, many are economically blackmailed into supporting degeneracy to avoid losing customers. But if pol fucks with their brand, they could lose even more.
>This is about a counter offensive in the market place to undercut corporate support for leftist policies and agendas. Cut the money supply and their efforts dry up.
>Memes like this are economic dirty bombs.

This

What part of nigger is still accepted on Cred Forums, Google is meant for other social media don't you understand? Now stop being a Google loving Skype and get with the program

praise him

Legit laughing so hard. This is real meme shit. This is real Google shit, my Googles.

rebbit?
I imagine this is what it's like there.

Google search

Nice try, Sundar Pichai.

SEND ALL THE GOOGLES BACK TO AFRICA

Wait so nigger = google?

Mike Brown got shot by police, while he googled a local store.

That's fucking funny. Operation renigger must have had some effect the captcha changed.

hmmmm

I see there is already shill pasta.

Hey, cancerous faggot... Your mother will die in het sleep tonight... unless you never post again.

It is genius, you stupid google.

NEW THREAD WHEN

We can meme it too.

We've done it with dindu. I think it's a genius fuck you to Google and googles in general.

You're acting like a disgraceful no-good Google. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Google Android

So does this mean I have to call myself flipgoogle now?

>Skype conspiracy

Enough people bitched about recaptcha that it finally went away but you will not see the word nigger anywhere an author didn't intend. Renigger did nothing... except get that one user fired.

you're really bad at this Pichai.
fuck off already

That fucking Google

>Groid
Lost my shit

>>>reddit
please suicide op this is a shit meme

Top kek

kike

>manchildren

I think I found the butthurt feminist

Let's move in here: