Poll: 44% Likely to Turn Off NFL If National Anthem Protests Continue

breitbart.com/sports/2016/09/21/poll-44-look-to-turn-off-nfl-if-national-anthem-protests-continue/

It's gross cuck behavior to watch sports dominated by non-whites anyway, but at least White Americans are standing up against SOMETHING right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are tuning out due to love of America rather than hatred of ungrateful niggers

That nigger that started that shit should be killed. In fact every nigger in the world must be killed.

Why do niggers have to ruin literally everything?

Good. Fucking richfag football players are overpaid anyway fuck them

>breitbart
DO NOT REPLY TO BRIETBART SHILL THREADS
DO NOT POST IN BRIETBART SHILL THREADS

FUCK THEIR ALT-RIGHT BULLSHIT THEY PUSH ON POL

saged

I don't mind. Wentz is white and our star player.

I support his right to do so, but I can also call him an attention-whoring nobody

People who watch sports are truly addicted to it though. They ultimately won't stop watching handegg, that or they'll just watch some other sport dominated by niggers because they dream of their wives getting fucked by black guys. The only redpill is not to watch sports at all.

What about white sports?

Nice projection, you fucking cuck

>because they dream of their wives getting fucked by black guys.

you started off with a decent observation then you had to go full retard.

Nobody who likes the NFL is going to stop watching because of this. Period.

The scary part is that in not too many years they will stop playing the anthem because it will be considered offensive.

Maybe because it's gay as fuck that you start the game off with people ignoring the game at hand and dickhugging irrelevant players over this shit?

It's not the anthem protests that's the problem, it's the fact that it brings to the forefront how much of the NFL is just drama ridden bullshit for headlines instead of actual football now.

>t. jeremy corbyn

>born just in time to see the national anthem banned

Oh Christ, if this happens will restore my faith in americans. Thing is I just think the lemmings are too addicted to their ball games, but I think there is an invisible line somewhere and if the niggers cross it, there is no going back.

Who wouldn't love to see colin kapernick (who was raised by wealthy White parents) thrown onto the street in mid-winter, wondering where his next meal is coming from.

Fucking this. Leave this political drama bullshit out of muh football

>NFL
>Dominated by non-whites
Blacks definitely make up a majority of the player base, but they definitely do not "dominate" the league. The highest paid players and most famous players are all white.

>you started off with a decent observation then you had to go full retard.
That's not full retard. I'm not a huge Ramzpaul fan, but he did a video last year about being ina sports bar when he his niggerball team was playing, and this fat, typical football fan and his wife both had on the jersey of whoever the team's best nigger is,

Would you want you wife/gf wearing some nigger's name on her back, as if identifying as her property? That IS indeed a form of cuckoldry, even if symbolic.

I already stopped watching this fucking pre-planned rigged shitfest of a game, last season was a fucking joke, and this season the jokes just continue, I stopped watching all TV in general and I quickly realized how fast my disposition changed towards people I consider traitors to the united states of america, when I stopped listening to jewish controlled television and news I realized that every single one of these fucking people should be strung up, they are stepping on some mighty powerful toes, and these uppity niggers are gonna find out real fast if shit doesn't change, if the US continues to turn into the congo you can look forward to tuning into JNN and seeing me and my black friend S&W causing some havoc.

fuck you, you fucking kike

the funny thing about the NFL is they pulled out of North Carolina over trannie bathrooms, but they let googs who make millions of dollars (win OR lose) still talk about how they're "oppressed" when they're 1%'ers.

Good. Sportsball is the opiate of the white working class masses. People need to stop watching that bullshit and wake the fuck up and seeing what's going on around them.

I'm glad these nogs couldn't contain themselves. Low-information people have been able to blissfully sit by watching niggerball and escape from all the problems we're currently having. But this is a way of society saying "no, you're not even allowed to watch your game without this shit getting shoehorned in". I want whites to be mad. And I want them not to be able to keep running away. We need to stop running, turn around, put our foot down, and stand up for ourselves.

Just fucking execute every fucking sports fan
>millionaires complaining about privilege and shit when all they have to do is throw a ball in a schoolyard game to get rich because fat fuck americans can't take their eyes off the idiotbox

>beating the burrs and browns

Wentz has proven anything yet you silly iggles fans

>me and my black friend S&W
The one black friend we all have

JUST WATCH HOCKEY ONLY

WE FIGURED THIS OUT DECADES AGO

take the sports redpill

Not watching the NFL is the quickest way to prove you're a beta faggot.

You figuratively worship black athletes.

You should channel your testosterone into actually playing sports, or at least watching sports that have good white representation like Hockey.

NFL ratings are down 14% over last year

Even disregarding race, I still see no point in watching sportsball (or sportspuck)

Another major issue IMO is the fact that your "home team" is completely meaningless. Even if the team is all-white, it's completely meaningless when the players don't actually hail from the home town or local area, and are picked up from all across the country. I enjoyed watching the football games back in highschool because those were my friends and others literally from my home town competing against other towns. But when my home team is just a bunch of people recruited from colleges from across the country... what's the goddamn point? Who am I actually rooting for?

It's just one jew's players vs another jew's players. I feel absolutely no camaraderie with these people. They don't represent my city.

Monkey worshiper.

probably because all the teams suck dick this year 2bh

it feels like all the good players have retired

>Breitbart

NFL and other sports are for niggers though.

wrong. i used to be a fanatic. had a room in my house dedicated to my team and everything.

one day i just decided it was fucking pointless and gay.

i still watch a random game once in a while, but usually fall asleep.

This is the only answer

Hi Cred Forums isnt there a Indonesian water polo stream you are missing?

Is plebbit down again?

ok Shlomo

* Google worshiper

When will you finally cut the bullshit and just establish ice mma?

Not every but a very large percentage.

I don't watch the games anymore, I just watch the highlights. After that ridiculous halftime show at this year's superb owl, I won't be watching that either.
Fuck anyone who abuses their status and platform to incite hatred of America.

Seeing mostly white coaches move black pawns around while they smash into each other? Not such a bad sport.

When people cock-fight I don't think they worship the animals. They just wanna see them kill each other while they take bets on it.

Having said that, the nig behavior in the league is getting worse, so I have been watching less myself. I will say that compared to the 90s and 2000s there are many more white skill position players than ever before. The best QBs are still white, the best tight ends are white, the OLs are pretty much split, the best coaches are white, and there are more and more top tier WR that are white. Defensive backs and running backs are really the only place where white people have yet to make significant in roads on skill positions.

Take the NE Patriots for example. All their best players are white. Brady, Gronk, Edelman, etc. Even the best D lineman in the league is white (J.J. Watt). In my opinion the best middle linebacker is white. The best coaches are almost exclusively white. Etc.

>just establish ice mama?

I don't know what that is but it sounds cool.

ia have been saying for 15 years now the nfl is boring. when you cheer for a 3 yard rush your league is shit.

but what completely eroded football was fantasy football. until then we still cheered for teams.

at this point it is just morons cheering for their wr or rb. and I fucking hate that. because that is not football.

I watch college football. that is still fairly pure. and also best for actual gambling, not fantasy bullshit.

Indonesian water polo? Nah bro, Indonesians are good at open water swimming, but seems the event has moved more to countries in the Mediterranean

>superb owl

that reddit level coolness triggers the ever loving shit out of me.

>best for actual gambling,

but I always thought gamblers only cheered for the spread.

>watching niggerball

Who gives a fuck?

But that's why you should give a fuck about this?

Sunday is just another day on the homestead for me. Too many things outside need to get done to waste time on watching adults play a child's game. When your days come to a close, is 'I watched thousands of football games' what you want to look back upon?

lol
Fights like in the movie Goon without the hockey would be awesome

I'm actually impressed by this.

Lmao I haven't watched any sports since the sox won in 2005. Chicago is literally the worst sports team between The annoying bears fans and the bandwagon Blackhawks. I only go to Cubs game so I can drink and yell.

I don't have a team, I enjoy seeing good football from anyone. Fantasy bastardizes he sport but I've never liked the team fanboy bullshit anyways. The game speed in the NFL makes NCAA look like slow motion. NCAA has too many teams and no uniform divisions- you don't know which teams are actually any good.

Also don't give me that shit about being "pure." It's a feeder program for the NFL for the most part. The players aren't actually students, and they just want to make it to the next level. It's just minor leagues with a shitty playoff system and no way to evaluate teams against each other.

> Hurr durr you don respec muh flag
> Hurr durr thas ou' spekle song

Get the fuck over it. Oh no! Patriotism isn't obligatory! Fuck off.

> Pol doesn't understand FREEDOM

>Not understanding that football is a bunch of unruly niggers generally lead by a strong white man at quarterback.

Pleb.

Sounds like somebody's fanduel team only scored 70 pts last week

i'll start watching football, fuck i'll even cheer for the 49ers, if they cut Kapernick

DO IT KEKS

the fuck do you think you are at?

PRAISE! ITS EXACTLY WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

fat white guys love their niggas more than anything else, they would rather cut off their own arm that upset a nigga.
they would never stop watching sports becuase they have no other culture

did you watch the nigger in the charlotte stream last night? he said that if Newton doesn't sit for the anthem, the blacks will riot more.

I only watch college ball, really don't have any investment in the NFL. Then again I live in Iowa so we don't have an NFL team anyway

Oh well good thing cam isn't a nigger.

Kapernick is a millionaire.

>Protests increase even harder
>Lowest per capita Superbowl viewing in HISTORY
>Everybody watches the presidential debates instead
>Trump wins Reagan style
It's habbening

Cool story
> just another day shitpostin' from the homestead

whats wrong goy? you dont like sitting on your fat ass watching other men in spandex fight over a ball? BAD GOY REEEEEEEEE

Patriots are the only team worth watching, best team ever, best quarterback ever.
Other than that, fuck the NFL.

Niggers are best at entertainment, like running fast and spittin' syck rymes. They aren't even good at that, they certainly shouldn't have this over-inflated platform to rant about their fee fees.

we cheer violently until the spread. then we cheer for teams.

fantasy would be cool if we were in vegas and no computers but watching a sporsts wall. but my "fantasy fanatic" friends just watch their computers compute, not even the game.

fantasy football ruined football. it is accountants peetending to like football and football fans pretending to be accountants.
I never said college was pure, said more pure. I had football and basketball players take tests in special rooms.

but the game itself is far more pure on the collegiate level. and if you don't see that, commit sudoku.

I stopped watching any football aside from my team.

I used to have Sunday ticket until this shit started.

Oh well.

Seems like people who don't like football care more about it than fans, at least when gauging these threads.

Hahaha. Dankie, julle het my dag gemaak.

As a Seattle fan, i've already boycotted the entire thing this year

>fair weather fan

i have seattle merch from the 80s. i'm not about to make excuses and i know the fanbase is the third worst

Then they should go back to keeping players in the locker room during the anthem. They are literally getting paid by the military to put on the whole show with the soldiers and players on the field.

Well as a saints fan it hasn't made a difference to me. I already thought capper nick was a faggot, and the announcers opinions has been falling on deaf ears.

remember at the DNC they yelled at people for chanting "U! S! A!"?
you can't just do that, it's a part of our culture.

Alt right fags don't understand the fun of watching sports because they've never accomplished anything athletic in their life.

Stop your shitflinging for a minute and consider the following: more people will watch the debates thanks to BLM and Soros. Which is completely against Soros' interests. Isn't that amazing?

>Football players taking knee during national anthem
>Fans get pissed off at players for lack of respect for nation
>Fans become disinterested in football
>Fans start "turning of games"
>Fans start paying attention to politics
>Fans sacrifice viewership of Monday night football game to watch debates
>Hillary Clinton get BTFO
>Donald Trump gains the support of all football fans

Don't these football players realize they are doing? If you disinterest the American public on one thing they will find something else to fill their time. Good job Football players for handing the election to Donald Trump

100%

I just turn on the game 10 minutes after it's "started" to miss all this nonsense. Football fans are tired of this because they just want to watch their weekly distraction from wageslavery.

Why don't you just kill the fucking things?

>his team has black players

>shilling news websites

I guess we should all just go on hear-say and just take each other's word for it. Can't post links that would be shilling for another website.

This is the best way to put College ball. I hate it too. NFL is way better than NCAA

The NFL now a days is a game with too many rules, played by millionaires that WANT you to know that they hate America.

>liberals incite these protests to raise awareness for their "inequality"
>ends up ruining common man's entertainment
>whole plan backfires and costs them the election
yeah I see it.

>Hillary gets the debates on the night of NFL games
>players stage a controlled chimpout to turn people off of football for the rest of the season

Kaepernick confirmed for ultra deep cover Cred Forumsluminati

I always thought the NFL was a nigger zoo - it never held any appeal for me. One half step away from Basketball.

I hope this BLM stuff becomes an election issue. Trump should put that hilldog cunt on the spot and ask her if she supports BLM - wait for her bullshit long response, then just "I don't."

As a Broncos fan I was pretty pissed Marshall did this.

But the NFL will start cracking down on the players and teams if they keep pulling this shit. It is bad for ratings.

They are at their job. They do not have free speech. I do not have free speech when I work without getting fired. Same thing applies to them

thats more pathetic than dindu protesting in the first place

Fuck off cuck

Bump for relevance and check my sick double dubs.

So when did BLM start?

I was watching, but I won't anymore.
My point is I wanted an clean, nice, enjoyable medium that wasn't ruined by dirty political BLM cock.
Now they'll be there in the stands bitching and moaning that blacks should get the ball more.
Turned off.
I'll watch hockey where white Canadians just beat the shit out of each other.

>They are at their job. They do not have free speech. I do not have free speech when I work without getting fired. Same thing applies to them

yes goy

Bread and circus, you know. Keep the people fat and distracted and you can do anything else to them.

Politics is bleeding over into the common man's biggest distraction, football. If politics hurts football, expect a MASSIVE surge for Trump from voters who don't pay any attention.

These are all the people who like Hillary and hate Trump because that's what the TV said once, but haven't paid a single thought to the election beyond that.

>try to focus on game
>when I finally manage to it's time for a commercial break
>obnoxious militarist propaganda
There's still college football.

Basically triggered white guys pretend they won't watch football anymore?

We'll all eventually just turn the tvs completely off and lock our doors.
You can have the outside, we'll stay pasty and white and let all the cops shot you guys.

>be Hillary Clinton
>be scared to death of Donald Trump
>know that you're going to lose the debate
>know you cannot back out without appearing weak and dying
>especially now that everyone has seen you collapse
>thankfully, you managed to pull favors with the networks so that the debate is held at the same time as a football game
>at least that will minimize the amount of people watching you spill your spaghetti
>suddenly, niggers piss off 80% of NFL viewership
>repeatedly
>now nearly half are not going to be watching the games
>they will be watching your debate instead

Viewership of the debate is estimated to go above 100 million. Smashing every fucking broadcasting record.

That's A LOT of independents who's minds might be made up that day...

Now, Hillary has a choice. Take enough meds to make it through the debate, but that will dull her senses (assuming she is suffering from seizures, seizure meds are depressants).

Or forgo the meds so she won't appear like a zombie, risking complications during the debate... which will last 90 minutes. In a highly stressful situation...

Yeah, she's boned. All thanks to niggers.

>little pure daughter watches you worship fat black athletes
>one day
>"I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriend Tyrone! What's wrong daddy? He's likes football too!"

Based, hopefully it continues, Cred Forumsacks shouldn't be consuming Google ball. Fuck the liberal oligarchs in charge of sports propaganda.

Can you explain the Google meme to me?

no, die-hard sports fans are getting sick of all the nonsense politics. even left-wing people I know I sick of it, they just want to watch the fucking game

Hopefully they'll move on to hockey, the truly redpilled sport

Bring it

where will white people start to move when "minorities" take over politically?

The day of the debate, the 26th, is also the day the niggers are planning to all stay home for 72 hours lmao. Imagine if the football players just stay home

Fuck off

>stay home for 72 hours

best birthday present ever

Nowhere.
We hide inside and grow even more white while the world destroys itself.
That's why we're white, we hide when it isn't mostly whites.

The only thing that will accomplish is a massive two-day drop in violence and all around criminality.

You should convince them to boycott the elections, lel. Someone get a hashtag going.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM

Parking garage

Nope, ratings show that white guys are indeed watching Football less and less.

Not enough. Anyone that is entertained by a bunch of googles playing ball is a moron and a cuck.

>turn off your talmudvision

Google censors some specific words, including nagger, so some Cred Forumsacks are memeing google as the new nagger.

college football is more interesting anyway
mistakes are more interesting than a mathematically perfect game

But they didn't care about the National Anthem before 2009 and are just complaining to complain now

Just like all those liberals threatening to move to Canada if Trump wins?

QFT. Ice hockey is based.

NHL, NFL and rugby union ate all enjoyable to watch.

I hate NBA. A lot of my friends enjoy it, but I find it loud and dull.

Have fun burning in that fiery pit for all eternity.

The NFL bosses rationalized it saying it was due to the elections, meaning people will rather watch talking heads than a football game.

Because we all know Football fans are such political junkies that they'll rather forego a football game than miss out on fucking news that gets recycled for 24 hours anyway.

I only watch handegg because I do fantasy with close friends. Even then I only watch Sundays

based dutchie

They're complaining because rejecting the national anthem is (interpreted as) a symbolic "fuck you" to white people, and white guys don't like it.

I don't blame 'em.

Calm down Geert

They should grow and sack and some thick skin then because that's pathetic

I don't think they care what you define as pathetic though.

Getting butthurt over symbolism is pathetic though

Liking the color blue is pathetic too.

Someone should break Kaepernick's legs to be honest. If he doesn't want to stand for the anthem, he doesn't get to stand, period.

No, getting offended because you like blue and someone else doesn't is pathetic

>a fucking toothpaste

>No
Why isn't liking blue pathetic?

Also having a door on your house is pathetic too.

>tfw DotR is finally in sight

Nice hyperbole, faggot.
Makes sense, doors are pathetic so butthurt white guys are really strong and not acting like faggots

>Giving a shit about the nigger felon league
>Ever

>hyperbole
No it's not. What's pathetic is subjective, but I'm an average person and I feel like I'm contributing something worthwhile to the conversation by randomly calling things pathetic.

this family is the only answer. The more it intrudes the more people will be angry and we can actually give them the truth about what is happening.

We'll that escalated quickly

You are only pathetic if this stuff hurts your feelings, quit crying like a liberal about every fucking thing.

only cucks watch sports

One manlet at my gym literally hops up and down panting at the tv when a game is on. It;'s like he actually believes he's on the team, sad.

>You are only pathetic
That is an incorrect definition of pathetic.

I define "pathetic" as disliking the color blue.

>The highest paid players and most famous players are all white.

Everyone loves the hero players, which are almost always QB's. QB's (that win) are white, because you need to not be dumb as rocks to play QB with any consistency. Just keep waiting for a negro QB to win the owl, but don't hold your breath.

That's what happens when you have a majority of blacks in sports. Decrease their pay and see how many of them have the balls to stand up against this country.

We're still the majority. We will take back our land from the savages.

Niggers ruin everything. More News at 11

You are worse than a liberal because the liberals are at least aware they are somewhat weak and pathetic while they cry

That was my point.
Make the 20 million contract $200.
See how much he loves the flag then.

Breh I did it years ago the cuckening just getting more and more obvious

The NFL has become the sport of cucks who pay for apes to procreate with white women.

Niggers are really pushing there limits in this country

This. I always watch NFL with my wife's son. The Bucks playing are amazing.

quick reminder who the actual football world champion is, faggots

>Actually have a good fantasy team
>This shit happens

2 negroids have already won the owl

Doug Williams began the 1987 season as a backup but took over in the opening game of the season after an injury to starter Jay Schroeder. He would go on to lead Washington to a Super Bowl victory as well as becoming the Super Bowl MVP and setting a number of passing records in the game.

Russell Wilson led the Seattle Seahawks to a Super Bowl victory in the 2013 to 2014 season, the first championship win for the team. Wilson posted a 123.1 passer rating with two touchdowns and no interceptions.

Both Super Bowls saw the Denver Broncos defeated.

You are worse than everyone because you don't like blue.

You even change definitions and move goalposts like a liberal

You don't get to define "pathetic". I do.

This.

Fuck the NFL. Fuck all sports. They all benefit the kikes in one way or another. Even your nascar is 100% Jewish.

Be like me. All I do is play the Witcher 3 and watch Netflix. TV is pretty degenerate though.

LOL Your triggering the fuck out of He is fucking pathetic

Is this 4D chess at work, think about it, one of the main concerns Trump had going into the debates was that many people wouldn't be watching because of the football games.

Are Kapenick and the others all just pawns in the game!

People turn off football and they watch the debate, they him tear Hillary apart and bravo! Win!

Except they actually are doing what they say.

I feel bad for people who watch sports, it's a waste of time in every way. Anyone who continues to watch it after reading this is retarded

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406

easy solution. if you're a fan just starting watching it through a replicated stream rather then your cable netwrok

St. Louis area, Illinois side here

I think people around here have just kind of stopped caring about the NFL

I never really cared in the first place desu

Bullshit.
They are coming to the game because
>MUH SEESUN TIKITS

Regardless, the faster this gladiator contest tanks, the quicker we can get to focusing on something absolutely relevant, like, families and holidays and shit.

>not watching college football exclusively
Lol

You're still a nigger loving cuck.

I bet your wife gets wet watching all those big bulls in spandex.

>To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In
Too paywalled; didn't read

Haha shut it, NFL spokesman.

Sage goes in all fields you butterfly licking Skype google

People love their football, this will never happen.
A bunch of pro anthem people voted on in an online poll, this is nothing.

Fucking YES! I'm so goddamn sick of this hyper-commercialized patriotism the NFL shoves down our throats (complete with beer and country music ads). It's dogmatic and oppressive. FUCK THAT NOISE

The NFL should be nipping this shit in the bud. This is unsportsmanlike conduct. It should not only result in a penalty for each player who commits the foul, but also in a personal fine to the player, the coaches, and the owners.

this
GOD forbid if someone started hailing Hitler at the half time and watch how quick this shit gets taken care of

>its just freedom of expression expression

Pro ball is boring anyways. College ball is the only level at which the sport is still taken seriously.

>Implying I'm going to stop watching sports because some entitled cocks won't stand for the anthem

/thread

So you agree with American Freedom as long as that American Freedom is being used to tell the world how awesome America is?

Dude can do what he wants, that's his freedom as an American. The fucks in charge of this country are unpatriotic as fuck, yet we don't stage revolts and stop paying taxes, we only bitch and moan when we can do something easy, like NOT TURN ON A GODDAMN TV.

Issues like this are why America is a sinking ship.

>implying I am going to see niggers a problem because some entitled cuck rapes my own women in record numbers.

>SPOOOORRRRROTTTTTSSSS

(((psychological projection)))

No m8 its actually healthy for the other half to react and stage their only protest as in not watching this nigger show that offends them

you seem to think this is a one way street and when you realize these niggers are not going to be in the position of power when they loose their entitled paychecks you have a problem.

typically, if a guy is a huge asshole, you might not find any joy in watching him play a game, unless you are hoping the other team completely wrecks him straight into an early retirement.

Its not the nigger protests, its the rule changes and rigged refball is why I dont watch any more. Its not entertaining it is aggravating.

Even when the replays clearly show a play, refs still rule the other way.

The PEOPLE can stage their dislike, yes, but to imply that he should be fined over personal opinions....

Let me guess, your opinions are the ones that are ok to have?

It won't be 44%, but I've already quit watching. Feels great to have my Sunday wide open.

Yeah Im sure you cared when the CEO of mozilla got fired for donating to a family charity.

I hope to someday get to shoot cucks like you.

So do you think the fines aviut wearing the blue pins for the police were unjust and did udo shit then or keep watching u cuck

Good, the NBA is dying because whites are sick of watching nigger behavior. Hopefully this hurts the NFL. Most of my family and friends love football, but hate these protests. It's definitely a red pill.

>Alt-right
Really corrected my record