Russia: Help us burgers out. Jews are trying to trick you into warring with us thru propaganda

Can you help us redpill more burgers?
Help us reveal to more cucked burgers (((their))) tricks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=H05sxsTWMXQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8ddNpUxUBUVhyB_6D_eDzQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yzrPFHnRB9BhAT1KbkT2zw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/mzpAGm43epISbhrdID4vuA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8llFjIQ6cSIUPMFdchtMWQ/
rollingstone.com/culture/news/we-were-all-miserable-inside-bioshock-video-game-franchise-w439921
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
pastebin.com/chtax1au
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narodnaya_Volya
youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
unz.com/tsaker/russia-and-islam/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8ddNpUxUBUVhyB/6D/eDzQ==/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/afDi6KODYDWSM7UHG4yzIg==/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yzrPFHnRB9BhAT1KbkT2zw==/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/9YGJh3mLdITfKp/yx1sH2Q==/
youtube.com/watch?v=qioAXiA3Wko
youtube.com/watch?v=XU6XF7SbOH4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotenberg_Law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russia is literally ran by Jews and their former KGB agent puppet
I hope they get nuked

We can meme harder to prevent the war.

We gotta convince Russia not to listen to the jews either

fucking cuck. Out out out.

Nuke it after I leave for vacation pls.

Yes!!! Please help. We need more of you to spread the word, please God.

No.

fuck off paid putinbot shill, America is the greatest. Don't defend our enemy.

Russia is as jewed as you.
(islamisation of Crimea after annexation)
(Mohammed cartoons banned in Russia)
(5 million of chinese in the Far East and Siberia)
(millions of central asian moslems in Russia, migrant kids are 30% of students in schools by 2020)

(((you))) kikes literally want nuclear war with Russia. This is beyond insanity. You're so envious of normal family life you'd rather watch the world burn. You are evil filth.

Fuck off paid CIAbot shill, Russia is not our enemy. Don't incite division.

>Putin wants the people with all the money to come to Russia

do you not see how this would be beneficial

Isn't Putin making a push to use the eastern orthodoxy to check this?

>Jews in your country
>good
chillout, Central Asian migrants suck money out of Russia, not bring it. Same with the Chinese in Far East and Siberia. Not only Putin lets chinks in, but he lends land to the Chinese government. Of course money stay within his clan.

I second this. They may look a little funny, but eastern Russians are white, and sometimes quite brilliant.

Evangelicuck by a chance? Why would that matter if there are millions of immigrants? Russian Orthodox Church also shills for tolerance, inter-religious peace, anti-racism and respect to migrants.

you can't blame all the actions of the government on Putin. the executive is the weakest government branch in Russian federation

bolshevik detected

All laws and everything in Russia is done by Putin and his clan. He has absolute power here. He refused to change Russian immigration cuck laws. Do you know that central asian Moslem shitskin has fast track to the Russian citizenship, when let's say Finn has regular process?

funny? funny how? what is that supposed to mean?

turns out you're wrong buddy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Russia

more and more people want to be bros with russia. at least in my circle of family and friends. my mom even shares putin shirtless pics on her jewbook page.

How am I a Bolshevik, I hate everything about them, including Red Army 1941-1945. Russian Orthodox Church has been a whore of government for quite a long time.

Oh I get it--everyone's a cuck. No I'm actually not religious myself. I just don't want to die with my family in a nuclear apocalypse because of a pack of envious Jews, basically. Call that what you want.

Holy cows, you are retarded for real and know nothing about Russia. Russia is a federal presidential republic and Constitution was amended countless time(Psidential term two year increase, hello?). Putin doesn't give a fuck about it anyway. In this video people are arrested for reading Constitution near the Parliament.
youtube.com/watch?v=H05sxsTWMXQ

If it was reversed and the US got these jews in, you would never say something like that.

No amount of money is worth having Juden in your country. That's the kind of thinking that made WW1 happen.

>Don't defend our enemy.
who saudi-arabia ?

> enemy
> Russia

Eagle and bear are friends.

fuggin quads confirm. NICE NICE NICE get.

And why Jews would ever want to wage war against their best buddy?

Because that's a lie. Jews hate every nation, every tribe but their own. Goyim means cattle, and thats what they believe we are.

how about you gtfo Ukraine.

Is it really so goddamn hard to not annex other countries? You could do a nice little invasion of the middle east like we do and nobody cares but if we ran off grabbed half of Quebec or 100 miles into Mexico we'd get a shitstorm of bitching at us.

And that's where Russia is right now.

Get out of Ukraine, you morons!

Must be the kikes against Putin, right?

He does photo-ops with everyone. You think Putin's a ZOG puppet? Please.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8ddNpUxUBUVhyB_6D_eDzQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yzrPFHnRB9BhAT1KbkT2zw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/mzpAGm43epISbhrdID4vuA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8llFjIQ6cSIUPMFdchtMWQ/

Holy shit get back to churkachan /po/ and never come back you libcuck trash

He is a better ally to Jews and Israel than the US. And not every nation leader gets a "Man of Jerusalem 2015" and gets refered as a best friend by Israeli Prime Minister

Well, I'm opening a news/political cartoons site the next week or so. Can't help but start redpilling people. Got a few nice original Hitlary sketches already.

I'm only one man, though, who can only do that in spare time.

How do you explain how Orthodox Jews hate the Secular ones? And how do you explain my eternal love for Europe and my homeland Russia? Everyone hates everyone, it's a matter of choice who'm you hate. I for one really hate ameri lib niggers and muslims.

Russia has had a large native muslim population for centuries, you moron. As for Jews, the based ones are fine. It's the degenerate Marxists and executives we should evade, but these won't be coming here anyways: they got it quite comfy in the West.

And that population was not allowed to move to White areas, uneducated dipshit. And how central asians and chinese are native to Russia exactly?
your homeland is Israel as you are a Jew

"[Jews]--They're all survivors of oppression. And they don't come out of it heroes. Oppression turns them into oppressors. And that's the cruelest aspect of oppression. If you look at Andrew Ryan and Daisy Fitzroy, they're not that far apart.
Maybe people wanted me to write about a hero who rose above that. Elizabeth is the character I invented who does sacrifice herself to break the cycle. But I think most people are destroyed by oppression. I could tell a fairy tale about people who are ennobled by it. But in my experience, as a student of history, that's rare."

rollingstone.com/culture/news/we-were-all-miserable-inside-bioshock-video-game-franchise-w439921

Actually Finns have a super fast track to Russian citizenship (like all former empire). All we need to do is prove fluency in Russian. It's just that no one knows Russian now so next to no one uses that citizenship opportunity.

Maybe you need to promote Americanization in Central Asia so they all learn English instead.

We can't keep letting (((them))) get away with it!!! D: D:

Well, you know, your eyes are a bit more slanty than the average European, but hey, look at the rockets, jets, and 19th century literature!

Not really friends, Russia's nuclear expansion ambitions are as clear as day as seen by the aggressive pursuit of uranium deposits mining rights even in places like Texas and Utah.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

49:12 is where it starts.

My homeland is Russia, because I was born there you fucking mong.My closest relative who is jewish is my grandfather on my fathers side, the rest of my family is baptized and Christian. Я c Pocтoвa нa Дoнy, a ты caм c кaкoй чacти Poccии?

Alright, competitors but not mortal enemies. This stuff about HaCKrZZZ is complete 4th Generation warfare fluff (((distraction))) from Dem blunders. They're trying to build Trump as a Manchurian candidate when in reality their candidate is just a horribly corrupt, sickly ZOG/NWO crone.

Also, almost every Russian I've seen has a widow's peak hairline.

Anything helps, comrade & Friend. :D
True Americans love you.

Swedes born in Belarus are still Swedes, not Belorussians. Jews are not European to begin with - they can't call any place , but Middle East their homeland. Let's say I'm ethnic German born in Russia. I don't magically become Russian by it, right? My homeland still would be Germany. Blood matters.

Thats my fucking point you moron, blood matters. And I'm of European heritage mostly Italian and Russian and abit of Jewish on my fathers side. I dont stop being European by having some Jewish relatives.

You're damn right, Ruskie. Blood's thicker than vodka. Kin. Family. Let's grab a drink!

You've asked the wrong guys... Should have asked Poles, Hungarians or Czechs.

Russians are good guys, but they are bad at the same time.

>dont stop being European by having some Jewish relatives.
I'm not Third Reich official to consider quarter Jews European. Foreign to Europe admixture makes one non European. You are a Jew.
Not Ruskie and I don't drink. Cheers to purity anyway!

That's not my point. I realize they're not completely good guys, just like every nation...they're multifarious. But they're the only other ones in the world with the capacity to destroy the world, besides the Chinese/Indians/Pakis. Good true Americans want peace...It seems these (((NWO))) ZOG types are happy to bring on the apocalypse--they'll be in shelters or enjoy the crisping sensation.

Russia is the cornerstone of international jewry.

Read and learn. There is no shortcut to knowledge.

pastebin.com/chtax1au

Remove NATO and you eliminate all tentions.

Holy shit there are like 100 articles. Thank you. But even from the first one I started reading called Putin's Jews, "“But if someone is Jewish and gets in Putin’s way, he will be crushed without second thoughts.” Nossik is one of the few Jews living in Russia I spoke with who was willing to have his name published, a striking change from early post-Soviet years, when pundits tripped over each other to report the latest insider political comment and Kremlin gossip."

This would appear to mean Putin is cucking the Jews--which Jews hate. This is essentially what Trump will do here, I think, and why the ZOG hates him.

Ok great, so i'm not Jewish by Jewish standards and not European by European standards. Feelsbadman

Wait that's sort of moving the goalpost, right? You admit you're a Jew. He's just agreeing with you.

He cucks them so bad yeaaaaah. Tough guy he is

> ITT Implying Russia would be better off without muh jews

Jews are the only thing that turned that shithole into something resembling a world power. Russians are subhuman alcoholics far worse than jews. Without jews that shithole would have no Military Industrial Complex no space programme and no nukes just retarded trash bydlo complaining about muh jews and muh purity while being shit tier peasant alcoholics

You should read what USSR considered a """scientist""". They did every sort of stupid shit to outdo USA on paper. Including killing nearly all cows in Northwest in the 64-65 to outperform USA in meat production.

Yeah, but Nazism is itself a Jewish trick. Soros worked with the Nazis. They wanted an excuse for a homeland, the ZOGs did. WWII was an expedient, as well as being part of a larger private central banking pyramid scheme.

yank, you are retarted. Soros was a lil opportunistic unprincipled boy back then who wanted to survive

#Meme4Peace

Well I'm not considered Jewish by Jews, they consider me a Christian Russian goy.Plus he says that if I'm even partialy jewish i cant be European but that would mean its vise versa as well. What am I?

You're seriously telling me that Soros and all the Jew scientists that worked for the Manhattan project and before for the Nazis were not part of a larger Rothschild/Redshield scheme you're absolutely deluded, and have fallen for the Jewish (((History))) meme.

You are a Jew.

It's all bullshit, Jew. Don't fret. I don't know what you should do about all these fake identities they keep trying to push on everyone, except not buy into them...they're not important. Try to create things, support your family, be productive, do not incite violence, do what makes you happy as long as your happiness isn't derived from oppressing others. Cheer up, m8. :D

>stupid jew doesn't know his own people wage war on him
better start jewing, schlomo

you'll need shekels to survive.

Help with what? Russian government is the problem. Russians should destroy it, like these guys en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narodnaya_Volya

I don't get it. Why are Russians so passive? Why don't you do anything with your tyrannical govt?

I get that you're frustrated that Russia might take you over or whatever. But isn't for the best, really? You're nation's pathetic. Maybe then you could get a good job and be with more of your friends :D

split them between Russia and Germany. I don't want to see poland ball ever again.

>the executive is the weakest government branch in Russian federation

you can't possibly be this retarded

>You're a mongol rape baby
I can do identity wars as well.I'll call Russia my homeland as long as I'm alive, and not 1/4 of me is going to stop me from calling myself Russian. Although I do not fret from calling myself Israeli, but not Jewish.

This hatred is what will damn the Jews forever. They are so pathological, that even when in a very good position, they just keep on pushing. They are their own worst enemy.

Russians hate their country too you moron. They only need to take action. They took action in 1917 and look how effective they were. This time they should do the same with Pootin but without implementing an ideology. If they won't do something on their own, then the Kremlin will without them. There's already a fight among the Kremlin leaders, just a matter of time when it bursts out

op didn't pay attention in history class

So I guess it's not a problem then :D

Moving on, Russia:

Do not be tricked--Jews caught fried in Syria yesterday leading ISIS attacks in a Mr. A-Leppo. Never trust the ZOG. They want greater Israel at all costs (which means the world)--and they want to cuck all remaining competitors into nigger slaves.

No Russian ever called me goyim
youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

stay on topic

I'm German and Russians have no mongol wars. If they were it would mean that you are not only a Jew, but a Mongol at that. You are a Jew and you will never be a European. You are a mongrel with identity crisis, many such cases. Get over it.

>(millions of central asian moslems in Russia, migrant kids are 30% of students in schools by 2020)
unz.com/tsaker/russia-and-islam/

no mongol blood*

Based Burger.

Enemy? How so?
No more white wars, ever. The UN exists to keep white nations from dying, let's remember that.

Also, fuck off Skype shill piece of shit.

White people living in tranquility???? Anotha shoaaa! Ack aAAAA!!

Ethnic German shill working hard at it again.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8ddNpUxUBUVhyB/6D/eDzQ==/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/afDi6KODYDWSM7UHG4yzIg==/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yzrPFHnRB9BhAT1KbkT2zw==/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/9YGJh3mLdITfKp/yx1sH2Q==/

Then fuck off to Germany already.

>frequency of posting affects the accuracy of information
>fuck off to Germany
I make good money without taxes from Russian pigs here. Forgot to ask a cuck what should I do.
>ethnic German
Why does my ethnicity matter? Your master doesn't like racism. Remember what Putin

>I'm German
>Russians have no mongol blood
>You're a jew
I think you're the real jew here, well played, Chaim.

Jews were always the ones dying to oppress. They're cowards and never had a majority to do it openly. That it took Nazis to bring it out in them is more bullshit.

Nazism is an imitation of the latent fascism of Judaism: ethnostate; master race; phony ancient ethnoreligious pedigree; eugenical inbreeding; genociding ones enemies; expansionist fantasies; etc.

Surely the story about Soros working with the Nazis is a lie. It's some bullshit Jewish redemption narrative, just like when Ben Carson claims to have been a black thug in his youth or whatever. More made up Abrahamic religious delusion bullshit.

Your clickbait article titles have been disproved dozens times already, but you just ignore it and keep spamming, shill. I'm sure it pays well, no doubt.
But for you ethnicity supposedly matters, which makes you a hypocritical liar with an agenda.

Russia is defined as an illiberal capitalist democracy.
Literally jews with an attitude.

wtf? Putin's no jew.

disproven? not even once. You can't disprove Sputnik and Russian Federal Migration Service

Fuck off, mongrel

Come on, everyone wants world domination. It's a war of ideologies.

>of ideologies
of which?

The thing is that I'm happy with russia taking eastern europe down on into Constantinople and spreading the strongman white seed. No one cares for the Cuck remains of eatern europe anyway. NATO should be disbanded. They are completely pointless now. The only war that there would be between the NATO and Russia would be one that NATO precipitated in order to justify their continued existence.

I would like war with Russia. Jews want us to fuck shit up in Syria, but I don't think they give a fuck about you Ruskie.

I really and truly do not give a fuck about any peoples in the middle east, but I'm okay with overthrowing Assad as long as Russia supports the opposition.

Cuck jew faggot. "I want war with russia" --"I want to put a gun into my mouth as niggers cum in my ass"
Fucking absurd.

Tы Pyccкий вooбщe знaeшь? Tы тaк и нe cкaзaл c кaкoй чacти Poccии ты.

>Seventy years
>Seventy FUCKING years
>And they're now begging Russia to redpill them
Well, I guess it's something. Don't fuck this up.

I also want to implicitly tell Russian joe-citizen that average Ameriburgers are not down with what Jews are now pushing. Not at all...it's why NWO cuck faggots were forced to avert their warpath into Syria the first time round. Remember the "Red-line" talk from King-Google?

Yes, the Jews are not your friends. I'm glad you are semi-redpilled. The Russians are not your friends either. Even after the collapse of the Soviet Union, they've supported nearly every conflict opposite of us. That includes the Georgian-Ossetian conflict, the Paraguayan People's Army insurgency, the Yemini crisis, and the Syrian civil war, and RENAMO insurgency, and the Ukranian crisis, all of which are going on now.

Stop sucking Putin's dick. Russia is not our friend.

>Everyone hates everyone
Yes, that's more like it!

>Implying Russians glad to see conflicts near their borders

>implying Russian people have a say in their government

Fucking faggot. Georgia is not us. Jews and Saudis created ISIS. Mossad is supporting the Houthis in Yemen. Jews want to destabalize the whole middle east in order to complete a landgrab later on. (((You're))) such a blue-pill dispenser it's insane.

I support this thread. Ivan we have no quarrel with you but (((they))) are trying to trick us into believing you are the bad guy.

Don't believe their lies!

I mean "rossiyane" but you're too stupid to understand this word

Fuck off kike. Support your country or gas yourself.

I know you have a hard-on for Syrian people because of le Russian may-mays on Cred Forums, but that doesn't make them your friend. You are being subverted to hate your own country.

we need more hate! fucking southern faires all turning into svens!
>Trying to hug you these southern homos
>No Mr. Keep your 1m distance[so I can smack your face in, if you try something]
meeeh southern fairies... it's what's wrong! Men shall not cry, hug or fell a tear. They shall get pissed of and fight. I am so sick of this hippie piss around the world.
>They should all be forced to endure a weekend on the "town" down hill here!
prolly get pstd afterwards....
the bants a lone, then comes the booze and the fists and teeth flying!

nobody in sane mind will share their location on Cred Forums, it would defeat all points of being anonymous

Putin is largely bank rolled and propped up by the (((oligarchs))).

Not to say he wouldn't line them all up against a wall if he thought it advantageous, but there you have it.

you're just a jew liar. That's all there is to it.

>Which region is he from
>I asked if he knew Russian
He's a shill. Probably a proxy fag.plus your flag kinda gives your location away.

Nothing I have stated is a lie. Those conflicts I listed are real. The US and Russia are against each other in all arenas, not just the civil war in Syria.

Please take a moment to understand this. You can blame kikes for Syria. You can't do the same for Paraguay or Mozambique. Russia is our adversary. Please take some time to understand this.

Why should I tell anything personal to a subhuman, oven dodger?

> sandnigger lineage mischling

Rot in hell. You are the reasont this world is shit, nigger.

here's another (you) before we part ways,proxy fag. German my ass you're probably a fucking churka/hahol, although if you were either you'd know Russian.

yeah but not mossad him now then at least kike.
NO JEWISH SPELLS!

you're doing shit all wrong, you shouldn't do that, the kid shit. Leave the kids a lone.

YOu only do it to the King when things are really really bad, only royal blood and you don't fucking drink for gods sake yuck.

>Bants aside
Strange, so strange this shit there seems to be a connection here between us like or not

>You don't need to be scared, we're not hanging christians or our enemies either, that was only twice ok, we noice that's a long time ago, actually before le a oerjgafdghrsdf "vikagnz age" long before. One mad king sacrificed his sons even to live longer, they had to take him

>no I see these things kike, I know these things
You are all of Ask too All you, doesn't matter what you believe

No, you're not european you faggot piece of shit. Your lineage is sandnigger, no different than arabs, africans or turks. You belong to a sandnigger lineage. At least, stay in Israel please.

Oh yeah did you just call us burgers? Bring it on Russia.

I'm prepared to say they're our competitors now, unlike the time when the were our cold-war enemies. Shit changes. Israel is our enemy now. They are the snake-tongued enemy in our midst. Don't you get that, or are you a jew-shill?

>Countries that take it up the ass try to talk shit to anyone about why the worlds shit
Go get some more algerian cock. Chances are that you have more nigger blood in you than I do.

Yea...right then. Take some English classes then comeback mate, I'm sure you mean well. But as a Christian hanging Christian part and some bloodmagic shit sounds spooky.

Shoo, shoo. Go wander around galilee. We'll, uh, send you an allowance, yeah. :D

> said the literal nigger

Great, If the USA and Russia go to war the UK will be stuck in the middle of it.

Please leave,eternal hahol. I haven't seen so much pointless butt hurt from but hurt belt times... Please provide any solid argument or point, all you can do is blast own ass on fire.

> said the literal nigger
Do the aids the niggers gave you start effecting your brain? is it so hard to read? I'm 1/4 Jewish, the other 3/4 are Russian, so no I am not a literal nigger. But nice try frog, atleast you tried to fight this time and didn't give up.

If you mix a bottle of pure water with a spoon of shit, you have a bottle of shit. Pretty pathetic how you try to be European.
youtube.com/watch?v=qioAXiA3Wko

straight logic.

What a retarded analogy. Here's another one : If you mix Banana juice with Strawberry juice you get a delicious bottle of Banana and Strawberry juice thus mixing the best of both worlds, see how these analogies can be used both ways?
Also pretty funny of you to post a JIDF pic while you're shilling this hard, proxy fag you're not even Russian. and you're trying to convince me i'm not Russian so that I can embrace myself as Jewish, I'd say that's some Mossad tricks up in here.

You can't use that anology, because Jews are shit.

>Jew
>Claims jewish tricks are being played on HIM

HAHAHAHAHHhahahaa wew lad.

Anyway I'm glad I created this thread (1) so Jews could come on here and reveal themselves and (2) so that one Russian near the top of the thread knew there were based burgers rooting for him. :D :D

All people can assimilate, all but the Jews. Read Gumilev.

I know it's funny, but hey man give me another reason a proxy fag from Russia would try so hard to make me feel Jewish?

I mean a Russian proxy fag*

I don't want war with Russia, but Israelis want to make America go to proxy war with russia so they can take over what's left of Syria, Lebanon, the destabalized portions of Saudi Arabia etc....

it's not that they're trying to do this that bothers me--everybody wants to rule the world--it's that they do it by covet means, all the while smiling at you and patting you on the head like every evil character from every good book ever written.

To be honest I never understood this meme about land grabbing in the middle east by Israel, do you know how hard is it to govern what we already have? How much shit we have to put up with?The constant stabbings and missle launches etc,, not to mention the west and its liberal views bitching at us. Now imagine that tenfold, not to mention our own libs who'd lose their shit. If you're right tho, i doubt it'll last but it'd be a pretty epic prediction.

>Can you help us redpill more burgers?
youtube.com/watch?v=XU6XF7SbOH4

The speaker says:
>Israel the long lived, the holy land, can't be duplicated, can't be explained by words... and other ass licking.

It's some Israely Embassy conducted military parade.

>my mom even shares putin shirtless pics on her jewbook page
das creepy, tbqhwyf

Oтвeть нa eгo вoпpoc, гoвнилo.

>that video wtf

I saw some documentary about WWII veterans on RT and they only showed Jews living in Israel. All of them were saying how they had to fight with more courage because they were also jews and played a very important role, fucking kikes.

So what?

what did they mean by that?

Thats not a get nigger

We are more jewy than murricans. And significantly more jewy than europeans.
We have and had many *bergs and abrahams in our government.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotenberg_Law
Russians are used to this, so it's no problem. We only want to change when there's no food in stores. Everyone that I know of has accepted this. Me too.