And the tears come streaming down your face

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace

When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-reports-of-a-clinton-rebound-have-been-greatly-exaggerated/
youtube.com/watch?v=b4vdG7whowY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

And this poll is leaning Cliton

FUCK YOU TRUMP IS A FUCKING RACIST FUCKING STOP IT

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

By the end of the first debate trump qill be lucky yo be within 10 points of her. Hes gonna fail hard.

awoo~

HILLARY WILL SURGE SOON

SHES MAKING ENORMOUS GAINS WITH MILLENIALS

HER MEETINGS ARE PACKED

Can someone explain why Florida is such a big deal for Trump?

CRAWLINGGGGGG IN MY SKINNNNNNN

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-reports-of-a-clinton-rebound-have-been-greatly-exaggerated/

Trump is +5% in Rasmussen today.

It's a big state and it's a swing state.

UUUU

Because its a huge swing state that when combined with ohio has decided the presidency for the last 60 years or so

>MFW Im on a bus to go on a field trip to observe grrass growing and instead find out ive been tricked in to being forced to a Hillary convention and ill get an extra 2 point average for clapping.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BESTTHE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BESTTHE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BESTTHE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BESTTHE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BESTTHE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BESTTHE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

TRUMP WILL GO 26TH

TRUMP WILL GO 26TH

TRUMP WILL GO 26TH

TRUMP WILL GO 26TH

Keep me posted

You realize a lot of the people on here were barely even alive for that meme

TWO, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

SOMETHINGS GOTTA GIVE

EMPTINESS IS LONELINESS

How is this possible?

Illinois? Yeah, no shit

>mfw trump is ahead in the polls, and the polls aren't even taking the Monster Vote of increased turnout from groups that typically don't bother voting into account.

It's going to be a fucking landslide.

THE GAME OF LIFE IS HARD TO PLAY
I'M GONNA LOSE IT ANYWAY
THE LOSING CARD I'LL SOME DAY LAY
SO THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY

THAT SUICIDE IS PAINLESS
IT BRINGS ON MANY CHANGES
AND I CAN TAKE OR LEAVE IT IF I PLEASE

Reminder that Obama won Illinois by 17 points in 2012.

The fact that Trump is this close should leave Hilltards shaking in their pantsuits.

Wait is that real?

Illinois was never a question. That's like correcting the record on california.

I don't think you understand. Illinois is one of the most libcucked states. The fact that Clinton is only up 6 points is fucking ridiculous.

Yeah, she's still going to win that state, but the fact that the margin is so relatively slim there is just another indicator of how things are going to go. We're talking about a state the typically has what? a 30+ point divide?

Say Drumpf more, CTR, it's sweeter than your tears.

Obama was the 1 term illinois senator you fucktard

IVE BECOME SO NUMB

And? How does this change the fact that Hillary doesn't have the state on lockdown anymore?

>implying Hillary wont collapse at the debate

optimal kek

29 electors, you need Ohio and Florida to win in 95% of scenarios.

Florida is fucking huge, dude. 29 electorates. It's pretty much impossible for a republican to win without it.

Florida is pretty much guaranteed at this point though. They had the slimmest margin for Obama in 2012, only by a couple thousand votes. And the energy for trump is so much greater than for clinton. Fucking nobody there gives a shit about clinton. It's locked down.

As a florida man this was obvious for the entire year. Anyone who thought hillary had a chance here doesn't live in the state.

I can't wait for monday. Hillary is going to have a seizure. She can't even speak for more than 20 minutes.

What states does he have to take to win?

The point isn't that Clinton is winning, the point is she's only winning by 6% in one of the most solidly blue states in the country.
She's not even polling above 50% in California.

No it shows how well Trump is doing even in a SOLID blue state.

so many nines.. so little sense.

kek id do it

I had to look that up about California.

Holy fucking shit.

Trunp at 32% in cali

Thats not the point, the point is the third parties are taking a lot away from Clinton. Obama got low 60% in both 2008 and 2012 in California.

Which actually means he's down in Florida.

>butthurt level: over 99999

Any Florida anons in this thread? How is Trump received? Can hillary win if Trump claims Florida?

HELL HOUNDS ON YOUR TRAIL, WHAT A PITY

BUT THAT'S THE PRICE YOU PAY, SHAKING HANDS IN NECRO CITY

youtube.com/watch?v=b4vdG7whowY

Literally nothing matters until debates start