NJ/pol/ - Stop Making Threads When Everyone Is Sleeping edition

Since there seems to be more Jersey boys on Cred Forums than any other state, I invite all residents to join the discussion.

Anything New Jersey related is welcome

(Camden, Trenton, Atlantic City, Newark, Jersey City need not apply.)

Friendly reminder to all non-New Jerseyians ITT: Fuck off, we're full.

>ELECTION HQ
GET TO KNOW THE CANDIDATES
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/01/njs_possible_candidates_for_governor_in_2017.html#0

>NJ POLITICIANS ON THE ISSUES
>CANDIDATES INCLUDED
ontheissues.org/states/nj.htm

-------

>Ahmed's family sues Elizabeth for "anti Muslim harassment"
nj.com/news/index.ssf/2016/09/family_of_bombing_suspect_sued_elizabeth_for_discr.html#incart_most_shared-news

>>Let it be known that 250 Syrian refugees are residing in Elizabeth as we speakLong Branch Police Officer brutally attacked!
nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2016/09/nj_police_officer_assaulted_left_unconscious.html#incart_river_mobile_home_pop

TOWN OF THE DAY
Mount Laurel, NJ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Laurel,_New_Jersey

Old Thread:

Hana

Who /NJIT/ here?

Anyone /WarThunder/ here?

pls respond ;_;

Hello?

Everyone's probably at work

Waddup friend, Rutgers Somalia (newark) here. Shout out to my NJIT brothers
Can't wait to leave this shithole. How many people are gonna get shot/mugged by googs on campus this year boys

All of them

I bought a new jersey today, can I stay?

What is your opinion on (((Jew York)))?

I don't like big cities. Their too liberal for their own good

they're*

You can stay

After a few months I have finally got my firearms ID and three pistol permits. I'm not letting the shitty laws stop me. Any central jersey anons know the best gun shops in the area? And what three pistols should I get? No carry obviously, so just fun range toys. Thinking a full size polymer 9mm (PPQ or FNS9?), a revolver, and then I have no idea about the third one. I'm a lefty so full ambidextrous controls is a necessity.

>TOWN OF THE DAY
>Mount Laurel, NJ
Ayy, I passed through there this morning on my way to Columbus to pick up some Amish food.

>I don't like big cities.
One of the neat things about NJ is how you can weave in and out of urban and rural areas in the blink of an eye, take a wrong turn and find yourself lost in the barrens. Lots of nature reserves due to the unique ecology.

lads montclair here, i need a job.

States that don't have Wegmans aren't real states.

These threads are so fucking dumb

ur dumb

Go full Wehraboo and get a Luger or some shit