Reflecting on the Charlotte Riots

Nigger here.

So I looked at the Charlotte riots on NoThiefsAllowed's stream and now I'm depressed. This is what the black/taco jockey community has come to. Chimping out. Breaking the windows and doors of stores that have nothing to do with anything. Blocking traffic and throwing shit at cars, blocking them from people who just want to go home. Being Kangz and shit.

These people care more about a dindu with a criminal record and challenged the law rather than a black college student, or any black killed by a nigger for such trivial and stupid shit. Like the college girl from St. John's University who got shot in the eye by a thug who wanted to grind against her. Or Jamyla Bolden. Or Tyshawn Lee.

Black people are the most racist people I have ever seen. I hate them. I hate associating with them. I hate them knowing that their livelihoods could have been more different than now if the bulk of them tried. Tried to abide by the law. Tried to have better morals and standards. Tried to improve society. But no, that can't happen because of the "white supremacy" and shit, using that as an excuse to become fools. Conjuring up this whole "hip-hop" or "my people" or "we wuz kangz" bullshit.

And let's not forget about the white cuck that wanted to use his white skin to tell the media about the hardships towards the black community.

The black community is done for. It's over. Ending the war on drugs or giving these people handouts won't help them improve. There's nothing anyone can do to save them unless they changed themselves. And they won't.

What do I do, Cred Forums? It seems as though every time I break free from the black community's grasp, they always kneecap me and bring me back to their level, and any goal I want to reach is just destroyed by them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LL2XUTeoUsM
youtube.com/watch?v=zWt7ulmj92U
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37445070
townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2016/09/20/our-political-predicament-n2220561
youtube.com/watch?v=MDzsE5heUuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This is what the black/taco jockey community has come to.
Don't kid yourself. It's what you always were. Don't believe me? Look at Africa without whites.

The fact is you're animals, and the only way you control an animal is through domestication or entrapment. Whites lost the appetite for both so you went feral. The only way the black community gets more respectable is when every nigger has a boot on his neck every single day.

And we can't stomach that. So you have to leave, because you are incapable of any self-improvement. We have tried for generations, but these are the facts; niggers can't be saved. So they need to go home and live their niggery lives while the rest of the world moves on.

sorry dude. I dont feel your pain, but i understanding how frustrating it must be. Rise above it, not blacks or color but blatant degeneracy. Rise above the sinking country, rise above.

cool blog bro, where can I subscribe?

>Nigger here.

and into the tree you go

>Nigger here.

Move to Canada. We're less SJW than the US despite the memes and our effeminate leader.

Fellow black here the way to solve the problem is to sterelise ghetto niggers. Blacks only do well if the are under constant monetiring.

Blacks are acting in their group interest by protecting criminals, of which Blacks are a disproportionate number, this happens to be a dysgenic and decivilizing interest.

The reason Blacks like you can't help them is because they want the system to give them more handouts.

>It seems as though every time I break free from the black community's grasp, they always kneecap me and bring me back to their level, and any goal I want to reach is just destroyed by them.

How so?

Where do you live? I don't mean to be racist, but if you can move away to a place where you don't have do be part of a "black community", you might break the vicious circle and disentangle yourself.

WOA dont drag taco jokeys in with blm

>despite the memes and our effeminate leader

That's all I need to not go to Canada.

There was a point when black people were better than what they are now. But I guess that moment/those moments faded.

I know, shocker, right? You await the day of the rope for me. Yea, yea.

Memeing aside, you don't seem to be a google based on your writing. See, every race has their shit-for-brains. All that we can do is not associate with them, because if we do then you are right: you are brought down to their level. So stay above them bro. I'm not about to go live in a trailer park with a mullet, an obese wife and 6 kids I can't afford. I don't want to associate with white trash.

So continue going to school, continue working, continue bettering yourself. Associate with those doing the same, disassociate and disown with those making YOU look bad.

Help improve your garbage culutre.

Ghetto culture ruined the blacks, take it back ir at least point out the tace baiters like sharpton, obama, Jackson who make a living on stoking racial tensions.

Or just revert back and chimp out, youll be like that monkey fry went to school with. You wont even remember being here, all youll want is shiny things, boom boom music, and to steal.

A black gentleman I work with just said literally the exact same. He's like 60 and completely livid that fucking thugs think they know anyfuckingthing about what be black was like even 20-30 years ago.

Being peer pressured into going to HBCUs and black fraternities and other groups. Groups that I know I don't fit in. Every time I go to those places, the first friend I make is white. The second friend I make is usually Asian, particularly Vietnamese or Chinese.

I would just love if ghetto cucks just stopped producing children. Wouldn't that just make like better for everyone?

This is pretty much what it's looking like right here. It's sad.

I live in Texas.

When I watched the stream, this spic with his shirt off and tattoos and grills on him was speaking Spanish and ebonics at different times helped these dindus break the glass doors and windows and put graffiti on jewerly stores and other buildings. That's what made me think of taco jockeys.

Need NY to be Chicago now. More murders there this year than NY and LA COMBINED!

All niggers deserve to be killed. Go away, you pavement ape, you primitive beast, you living fossil, YOU DUMB INHUMAN NIGGER!

>What do I do, Cred Forums?
Swallow the Buddhapill

Some/most people are hopeless and you really can't do anything to help them, but you can still help yourself and this where buddhist is needed, since life is an endless ammount of unsatisfied desire(like wanting to help hopeless peope, becoming rich, becoming president/king, and so on) you need to "give up" on life, by give up i mean forgetting about the outside world(since you can't do anything about it) and focus on yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=LL2XUTeoUsM

Don't feed into the lies, there's a lot more blacks that think like you then you know. Media and popular culture pump propaganda trying to demoralize people like you, don't fall for it.

If been in ghana multiple times African blacks are still salvage able religious high marriage rate and no ghetto culture.

Jesus I always thought the surrender flag was a meme..

It seems like this is the best that I can do. This is what I'm going for.

I fucking hate Sharpton, Obama, Jackson, Tom Joyner, and even the cucks at Comedy Central and HBO like John Stewart, Trevor Noah, Stephen Colbert, Current Year Man, Seth Meyers and Bill Maher. They all make a living exploiting social issues for money and attention, especially racial ones.

I hate Obama the most. When I look at what he said about Clinton back in 2008 and what he's saying now in 2016, that's how you know the Democratic Party is full of hypocrites and liars.

He's one of the few that actually want to make a living for himself, apparently.

>Being peer pressured into going to HBCUs and black fraternities and other groups.

Then just don't fucking go. Keep working on your studies or business or employment. If they ask you why you don't care about the "plight of the black man" tell them you don't care.

If you join them, no matter the reason, you're no better than they are.

>black
>gentleman
surely you jest

I honestly feel sorry for all of the fine, upstanding black citizens like yourself (I'm assuming you are, sounds like you are). YOU GUYS are the real victims here! I think all you can do is separate yourself from these hoodlums any way you can.

Nobody is ever going to tell this to your face, so I will over the internet: we get it. There are plenty of normal, upstanding black citizens. There just needs to be more of them, or perhaps the bad ones just need to have their voice (the MSM) taken from them.

>I hate Obama the most. When I look at what he said about Clinton back in 2008 and what he's saying now in 2016, that's how you know the Democratic Party is full of hypocrites and liars.
you might want to consider the possibility that Clinton has people with crosshairs on his head

Have you ever been to Africa? You should there is no ghetto culture there and rew race baiters

This is bait, so I'll move past it.

I need to see it to believe it. This "tell me this", "tell me that" shit hasn't been cutting it for me lately.

What you should do OP, is be a civilized law following citizen and patriot.

Buy AR 15s and follow the laws, work and try and make an atomic family and don't become a degenerate.

And vote Trump.

>What do I do, Cred Forums? It seems as though every time I break free from the black community's grasp, they always kneecap me and bring me back to their level, and any goal I want to reach is just destroyed by them

Start by setting the burden on your own shoulders instead of shifting the blame.
Follow your own advice.

Black community itself need to come up with a way to move forward in a positive way. Groups like BLM are typical far left - focuses on the negative and if you notice they complain but they never have any solution, it is as always a power grab masked as good cause. It is not about blacks, about women, about fat people, about gays or any other smaller groups. It is about leftist cause and you are just disposable pawns (like white gays recently found out).

Don't let them dictate what you are. Be the positive drive you want to be. There is a black group called Hotep (calm down, they are no WE WUZ, it is just a joke) and they got together to find positive ways to uplift black communities. Unsuprisingly BLM cals them sexist, misogynist, islamophobes, right wing, you name it.

Don't be a nigger, be American. Join the ranks of working and low class blacks who just want better lives for them and their families. I might be wrong, but I always saw Trump calling you Americans, and treated you as such. When you see a mob of scum in Baltimore ruining everything, remember that almost half of the cops who opposed riots were black and people who lost their bussinesses were black. Uplift these people, shun the demagogues who just want to ruin everyone.

Even Obama, as a black president of most powerful country in the world. stood in front of blacks kids during their university graduation ceremony and told them they will never achieve anything on their own in this system. Fight people like this.

I always found it funny that most blm supporters are white cucks.

It really must suck to be a civilized black guy in the midst of this.

Fuck off untermensch, go draw some swatikas in your My little nazi colouring book.

You know what's even sadder? They have always been like that. You are one of the few of the group who can see it for yourself. Take advantage of it.

That's what I'm doing. It's just that being constantly bragged about it drives me off a fucking cliff into the fucking core. I'm sick of having it nailed in my head.

Hopefully, their voices are heard more. And this thread shouldn't be a hugbox, so if you want to say some nasty shit, just say it.

Does that even matter when it comes to Obama? He's a cuck. Just like Bernie Sanders. I know Clinton is a shady bitch who leaves a trail or trash, but Obama hasn't really helped much.

I've never been to Africa. I'll probably never go too. I don't want to get hepatitis or some other shit there.

I'm planning to buy an AR-15 just in case this happens in Texas.

This riot did prove that.

Yea. You just feel left out completely.

Great advise.

>My Little Nazi colouring book

What do you think can solve the black community?

>implying you can change the fate of a nation-people by youself

i don't want to fight a meaningless-hopeless battle, and to surrender you must fight first

Anyway the current age is an age of decay and degeneracy, as Evola said it himelf you can't do anything to save the West but you can save yourself.

Yep, it's a serious problem. The black community has dug itself into a deep hole and they don't even seem to want out. How can you help people who don't want help?

Let us count some of the ways:
> Always votes Democrat.
Democrats created part of the problem by inventing a welfare system that pays more for single mothers than for families. The intent is understandable but the result is black women literally gets more money if they stay unmarried. This has destroyed black families. Meanwhile the black men find doctors willing to diagnose them with some invisible, debilitating problem so they can collect disability.

>satisfied with government money
Both the black men and the black women are largely content with the money this brings them. It's not a lot but it's enough to live on and they don't want more.

>turn on people who want more out of life
Worse, if you DO want more, you're seen as greedy and self-centered and they'll hate you for it. This is why people like Obama and Neil deGrasse Tyson have no pull in black communities: they're seen as "too good" and "can't relate to real black people".

I don't know how you lift these people up.

They don't want to be lifted up unless it's literally free.

Easy for you to say in your 95% white country, Pavel

From one ameribro to another. Please black bro, dont refer to yourself as a nigger. You're only disrespecting yourself.

The only thing that can save the black community is to get rid of this thuggish subculture that has been conjured up. Just end all reinforcement of it. That's something that the dindu community has to deal with.

Like cyberpunk.

>posting based reddas

mein neger

Don't be so hard on yourself there were some commie faggots and white cucks there too.

>There was a point when black people were better than what they are now.
It was when you were part of the genetic stock that was not strong enough to resist slavers and imported to America. You just regressed to racial means again and are the tabula rasa violent animals your slavers were.

The cops lied about the gun and are now hiding evidence

>I've never been to Africa. I'll probably never go too. I don't want to get hepatitis or some other shit there.

Honestly, Africans from decent countries like Nigeria are pretty cool. The Maitre d' at my restaurant is a Nigerian guy who emigrated in the 80's. We're a casual spot but he shows up to work in a suit and tie every day. He's mentioned before how much he hates black Americans and their culture.

Fellow nigger here, and I agree with you brother.

Every time I see that some people I don't know are being more violent than some other people I don't know, I weep inside.

Every time I see that some people I don't know get lower SAT scores than some other people don't know, I feel stupid.

Let's make a pact to kill ourselves to show our solidarity with our white overlords.

The problem is that under segregation you at least had leaders such as yourself OP.

Now due to the fact that you can escape dinduism, you leave your black communities and find refuge in white neighborhoods.

This creates a brain drain and welfare creates dysgenic programs.

The problem is that whites generally subscribe to universalism so we (generally) tend to believe "we're all the same" jewish bullshit and don't realize most blacks need fascist regimes to be kept in line

In the end, it's only a word in the current year.

That's the thing. I don't understand why people vote Democrat. Shillary and Bill the rapist literally sold out Haitians for a cell phone company and their profits.

And with this circular logic, any person who manages to assimilate into society and live happily is called a coon.

Mexican-American here. Stay strong, OP. We'll be fighting against those thugs soon.

Itt: a role-playing white guy and Cred Forums's gullible noob echo chamber community members.

That's my experience too. Actual African immigrants are cool as shit and hate black American culture and avoid regular black Americans.

But it's worth bearing in mind that these are the top tier Africans -- the ones smart enough and motivated enough to gtfo and make a better lives for themselves.

I don't know that they are really representative or that you'd go to their home nation and find a bunch of them. If they were all like that, their countries wouldn't be in the shape they are.

(I have similar opinions of Russians and Eastern Europeans I've met. I know some real cool Bulgarians, but they were the ones motivated to get out. I don't know that I really want to visit Bulgaria if the best of them are trying to get out.)

Thanks.

I think it's just that too many happenings are occurring in a short period of time for me.

Which shooting are you talking about?

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll think on it.

I don't know what to say to this. I really don't.

I'd make a terrible leader. Especially when leading a bunch of dindus.

What's sad is that if BLM just focused on being against excessive force by cops and against chimpouts then they might actually garner legitimate sympathy.

Instead they want everything and the kitchen sink, including reparations and all sorts of ridiculous demands.

Black man killed by black cop, with racist politicy lead by the black president.

>nigger reflexion
This is whitey fault, hunt whitey

>truth about BLM
youtube.com/watch?v=zWt7ulmj92U

>called a coon

That's what really undermines anything I can think of to fix it.

Everything starts with black people being motivated to get better, and not only are they not motivated, they purposefully drag down anyone who is.

The only way I see it changing is if some day, some how, those social programs end. The money stops flowing and they are on their own. Problem is that requires a huge economic collapse and millions of them will die because they literally do not know how to live or have any skills other than obtaining government money. The few with their head above water will be swamped by the many who suddenly need money to eat.

But a 6 month economic collapse -- a real collapse -- would bring the black community back in line. They would be forced to do better for themselves.

...or maybe they'd just end up living in real slums.

....probably that, now that I think about it.

I don't see a road to fixing it.

YOUR best bet is "black flight". If you have job skills that can take you far away from the black community, take that chance.

How's your refugee crisis going?

It sounds silly, but I think a lot of the problem is the rap/gang/thug subculture that is prevalent in certain parts of society. Children grow up hearing gat this, smack a hoe that, smoke weed erry day, etc. That shit is formative on young minds, and you keep repeating it enough it will become reality.

When everyone in a 1 mile radius of you is all about the thug life, blasting that new weezy album, C-walking down the street, guess what? Your neighborhood is now a fucking ghetto.

When everyone in a 1 mile radius of you is either going to school, going to work, being a basement dwelling NEET, reading, trying to better themselves, listening to music that isn't filled with inflammatory lyrics, watching TV that is somewhat stimulating and not just trash, etc. guess what? Your neighborhood is a slice of americana.

The one in charlotte

Jesus fucking Christ it's not like I'm some PC asshole but you're taking it a bit far m8.

Reserve that kind of language for Muslims please.

>So you have to leave
We can't stomach that either. We'll keep them around until we've tried every solution and until we've blamed every factor other than biology.

>reparations
Why doesn't BLM consider welfare to be reparations?

A group of dindus beat up a white person for a black cop's doing. That's how low the black community has become.

I think this is part of what "section 8 housing" was trying to fix: spread black people out to white communities so they would have a chance to see how the other half lives and could take some motivation from that and learn to better themselves.

I don't know if that's working. Doesn't feel like it is. I think the problem is if it's 1 black kid and 30 white kids, it works, but if it's 10 black kids and 20 white kids, the blacks congregate together, resent the whites and learn nothing.

This. The modern black community is just them reverting back to their natural state of tribal warfare after the leash came off. Same thing happened to Africa when the europeans left

Give me a link or something. Your word is not enough for that.

Yeah that's some bullshit and not a real solution either.

>reddas was black

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37445070

I'm gonna guess you're not in favor of the separation of the races into different ethno states.

give trump a chance

>He thinks muslims are worse than blacks.

Blacks should have fought for autonomy and self-rule instead of "desegregation".
Desegregation is
>white master please don't leave us alone in this cruel world

In a way, yeah. If you beliebe Cred Forums's account of what blacks are, it's basically an unorganized mass of chaotic being hell bent on violence and destruction.

They're bad, but they're not organized and hell bent on world conquest.

Muzzies are organized, deceptive, supremacist asshole. They're 10x more dangerous. They've destroyed whole civilization before.

Don't fall for the shit the googles try and push on you, black user.

You're not a monkey, don't fucking act like one and you wont be treated like one.

If the googles on the other side of your street, or your neighbours, wanna act like monkeys, then they're not your problem anymore. Move away. Fuck em.

You're one of the few who are self aware enough to realize your race has a problem, you can do something about it.

Which brings us to what I think is a growing concern and is now a legitimate question that every American (and other countries too) need to be asking themselves: are we at the point that the Hobbes/Locke-ian social contract has become null and void?

Because it feels like neither of the two sides of this conflict think the government represents protects their interests anymore. So then I ask why do we continue to consent to being governed when neither side feels protected? Is it time to take our rights back? Are we truly at the splitting point?

No, that's stupid.

That's like saying Germans who immigrated to America should have fought for autonomy and self-rule. We would just be another series of shitty ethnically divided countries (like Europe!) and never would accomplish much (like Europe!).

Full integration is ultimately what you want.

Problem to my eye is black people either never tried for that or stopped somewhere along the way.

The most racist people in America are blacks. No joke. Not even trolling or trying to be funny. The absolute worst and most plentiful racists are black people.

>niggers can't be saved. So they need to go home and live their niggery lives while the rest of the world moves on.
Once we take care of the illegal's flooding in. This will be our next step.

Okay, but what does that even mean in practical terms.

Nice dub dub trips.

You need to start making the community revolve around the kids again.
Don't try and fix the broken generation.
Look after the generation of upcoming kids.
Keep them on the straight and narrow.
Education is important, going to church is important, respecting others is important (even if they don't respect you back), standing up for yourself is important, fighting googlery wherever it resides is important.

>The video doesn't give me absolute, definitive, visual evidence that would confirm that a person is pointing a gun," Chief Putney told a news conference.

>"I didn't see that in the video that I reviewed."

>But he said all of the evidence together backs up "the version of the truth that we gave about the circumstances that happened that led to the death of Mr Scott".

>He said the video would be released to the public "when we believe there is a compelling reason".

It's not definite that a gun was pointed at the cops or even that the cops are trying to hide evidence.

That would ruin my fucking life.

I'm voting for Trump. Clinton is a shady pandering bitch, and Johnson, Stein and McMullin are stupid cucks.

This user is a faggot and check my flag

Social engineering, the same way LBJ fucked up the Black community in the first place. Blacks used to have a higher child legitimacy rate than Whites, once upon a time.

>Nigger here.

If you recognize that what is going on in Charlotte is wrong, you're not a google.

It's a cultural thing (low education in ghettos lead to resentment of education by adult ghetto inhabitants), race was just the pretense under which the elite cemented its rule.
Today, blacks and whites are being pushed onto each other by the elite, so that the working class would stay divided and powerless.

Doesn't matter, there are also south africans that disagree with you. Your flag doesn't really matter.

>That would ruin my fucking life.

Hahahaha it sure would friend, it sure would.

>check my privileges

(Seriously if you're real I feel bad.)

>and never would accomplish much (like Europe!).
What do you mean? In what way have they never accomplished much?

Nope, it just turns White neighborhoods into Black ones. Low income/iq Blacks get shipped in, start dropping the property values, Whites get the fuck out, property values continue to plummet. Rinse and repeat over 60 years.

Says the stunning example of my point. When the nogs were kept in line with brutal efficiency like a pet owner would have, they were managable. But whites got shamed into letting them free, and look what happened.

Become a cop.

Decent pay, benefits, chance to do good for the community, and if you get the chance to ice a real nigger, well go for it.

>because they literally do not know how to live or have any skills other than obtaining government money.

people can adjust to any environment/situation. trace back to when welfare and government programs came along, it got worse.
not just for blacks but for indians and mexicans as well. look it up

The same thing it meant in the 1760s, the same thing it meant in in the 1860s, the same thing it has meant since the beginning of time.

This.

When Cred Forums talks about niggers, we're talking about niggers, not WOKE blacks, they're obviously exempt.

This.

Remind me why we're calling these guys googles again.

This. Read some Thomas Sowell fuckers. The stats got MUCH MUCH worse at exactly the same time that LBJ's "War on Poverty" was instituted

I don't know if we can ever get back to that pre-LBJ point though.

They won't release the footage, so they have something to hide.

It's like when presidential candidates don't release speech transcripts, medical re order, or income taxes is because they have things to hide

>nigger here
>speaking for tacos

Yea nah fuck off. You are far worse than spics. They actually have a sense of community and appreciate civilized america because theyve seen the other side.

You guys are too far removed from africa to realize how good you have it.

Tell me how to score a high IQ blacc qt w/ long legs OP. pls no herp

I want to improve the black communitah with my seed.

south charlottean here
>went and ate delicious lebanese food for lunch
>then went shopping in extremely nice and clean grocery store
>admired beautiful landscaping
>now back to my high quality cathedral ceiling apartment

ahhhhh feels good to be not a nigger.

texcucks in denial are the absolute worst
>yes this spic invasion is nice because they appreciate all the gibsmedat from the usa and overwhelmingly vote leftist policies that will make sure our bill of rights is destroyed within the next 20 years
>it's fine because spics like the usa
fuck off, texcuck

Muslims are human but blacks are wild animals, and muslims are more genetically closer to us than blacks.

Would love to. But realistically, this rioting shit will still happen. Even if it's under good terms.

Sometimes I believe that. Sometimes I don't.

I love Thomas Sowell. The only bad thing about him is that he's voting for CLINTON because Cruz didn't get the nomination.

Or, they don't want witness testimony to change, like with the Jamar Clark shooting?

You are an US citizen and you're black. One would say that you're ideal position to oppose this bullshit and to share exactly the crap you've pointed out now with media IRL. Though that'd take some guts.

Do you have guts?

Being paid and incited by a Jewish globalist. Stop being useful idiots.

>I love Thomas Sowell. The only bad thing about him is that he's voting for CLINTON because Cruz didn't get the nomination.
I think he's just saying that, so he isn't alienated from the "true conservative" intelligensia circles. He has said Hillary is absolute shit compared to Trump from an economic perspective.

Also he hasn't given an opinion since Trump started doing his Black outreach and basically quoting Sowell verbatim.

>YOUR best bet is "black flight". If you have job skills that can take you far away from the black community, take that chance.

Please, no.

>That's like saying Germans who immigrated to America
American Blacks did not immigrate to America, they formed as an ethnicity on American soil in the South. It's a different ethnicity from the various West Africans, they have a different language (a dialect of English), different customs, different genetics, and different history. Germans have their ethnic homeland in Germany, American Blacks had an ethnic homeland in the South they renounced it for a Gypsy-tier life on the sidelines of civilization.
>Full integration is ultimately what you want.
Why? Severing your roots, wiping your culture, and adopting a centrally-enforced imperial "nationhood" for identity is good? Independence is bad? Why do all the other ethnic groups in the world fight for cultural and political autonomy then? Should they instead just dissolve in respective empires singing hallelujah?

The problem with Blacks is they were given freedom instead of winning it. The same happened to Russians in 1961 with the freeing of the serfs and it corrupted the soul of the nation greatly. But we set things right in 1917, now no one can say our freedom and independence is undeserved.

They have really good food too.

Black people, like even the poorer ones seem to care more about cooking than mustard rice. I learned how to cook and use all kinds of spices and herbs and shit of that nature. But I see some of my friends, and its like they don't give a shit. And they drag down the culinary standards whenever I see them eating easy mac and grilled chicken w/ like no seasoning. I used to think these memes were bullshit, but then I saw it in practice. Its worse for my financially less-well-off friends.

Its like the inverse of society, since blacks don't seem to care about social structure, and seem confused and totally out of there element when they have social power.

You're not a Negro. Kill yourself.

Then gets witness testimony and a timetable to release the video.

They are so vague about everything then wonder why people have questions.

Doesn't help that they are using a brand new law that passed this year because of other police shootings to not release information to the community

Eh. That's like telling some old German housewife she was in an ideal position to oppose Hitler.

With what? How?

No black man can raise up the black community because they community actively works to drag him down.

We need to raise a better generation of black kids but how do you do that when all the adults are unmotivated hood rats who not only don't care but actively don't want to see other black people get better than them?

Like you would fucking know, you live in a predominantly white country... You maple faggot

>Muslims are human but blacks are wild animals, and muslims are more genetically closer to us than blacks.

Even if I were to agree with everything you've just said I still get to a point where I HAVE to consider Muslims as more dangerous since they're allegedly more competent.

They're vermin and I'll have to presume that that's what you are.

> nigger here
kek

>he's voting for CLINTON
wrong

townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2016/09/20/our-political-predicament-n2220561

>No black man can raise up the black community because they community actively works to drag him down.

This.

Good point.

>Trump is an uncertainty, while Hillary is a guaranteed catastrophe.

Shit, I love Sowell again.

Oh damn. That article is a gold mine.

I made dis.

In this case it's a bit different. The movement isn't like Hitler's Reich, it's not based on force of arms and will of governing politicans but social propaganda and beliefs of common people. By being a black man and yet pointing out how those people chimped out, acted like absolute retards, started looting and breaking shit for entertainment, you break those belifs as they're based on assumption they're black people doing the good thing and it's just white slavers that oppose them. "Us vs Them" mentality.

The best way to deconstruct this thing is to have people that supposedly would be lumped with them reconsider and see they're not what they pose themselves to be. Inform other blacks, inform media that they do not represent you and that they're actually despicable - not being able to show they represent you with their crazy mayhem and being publicly shunned by the very people they supposedly are for may take some wind out from their sails.

Most BLM are self-righteous, pretentious, entitled fucks, making themselves spokepeople for the whole american black community. If that community, or just members of it would publicly point out every little lie and bullshit BLM caused, their whole narrative crumbles.

So, spread the message you're making, do the research and keep your findings about how they fucked up and then make sure to propagate them. There are already groups in your country voicing disagreement with BLM publicly. Maybe it's time to support them.

How can one man be so based? Those clips of him on Firing Line from back in the day are mint.

Charlotte Riots: What They're NOT Telling You

youtube.com/watch?v=MDzsE5heUuA

I knew Shaun King was white and kept that opinion when I saw his birth certificate.

>What do I do, Cred Forums?
Do what my father did. Cut off your black friends and family, work your ass off and never look back.

Blacks just aren't worth being friends or dealing with.

Basically all my friends are white, Chinese or Pinoy. Same applies to my two brothers.

you have to convince your race, and the muzzies to all kill themselves.

*google here*

don't try to alienate the ones that want to contribute to a good society you ape.

Don't call yourself a nigger when you're not one, friend.

I believe there is good in your gene pool and your are living proof.

The only solution in my opinion is a cruel one, we have to sterilize anyone on social support for more than 2 years, and if they do reproduce during that time they are subject to losing custody of their children and loss of benefits.

The only thing the black community needs is shame. Shame over being pieces of shit for the most part. Shame over crime rates. It's going to take time but you have to be the pillar.

I have a white face and they'd never listen to me, and they'll be really slow to listen to you. Do your part. Do your part. Please, do your part man. We're all counting on you.

Based McCrory saved the day

Be the man you want to be. You will not find any support from your community. Take advantage of the current political climate and elevate yourself above it. They only hate you because you remind them of what they cannot be.

I hate AA with a passion, but I never blame anyone who uses it. I sure as hell would if I could

Posting all rare Pepe McCrorys

White cuckolds are just as bad if it makes you feel any better.

Just remember you are a Black American, not a nigger.

Oops I forgot to post

Because we're being raided by redditors who think they can harness real meme magic