American in Malta-- ask any questions

Often see people on here asking about Malta. I work for the US gubment (can't say what I do bc would narrow me down too much) but have been here for about 2.12 months now.
HAve been trying to follow politics, which I'm not even sure they themselves understand. Anyway, just got in, will answer anything if anyone is interested while I change and get prepared for hopefully more fun in Charlotte tonight (going to nap and set an alarm).

So, if you have questions about "this ghastly, flea-ridden rock" as one Brit on Yt called it, feel free to ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Great-Siege-Malta-1565/dp/1497637864
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmelo_Borg_Pisani
youtube.com/watch?v=YayPDKYxUYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>about 2.12
eish, 2 1/2 months...

Still a lot of occult like presence their? Knights of Malta?

What's the deal with all the secret societies in Malta?

Joe Son Baker?

i literally never see people asking questions about your little rock on here.

Malta confirmed as American clay
Manifest Destiny 2.0: Mediterranean Boogaloo

nah, that's based out of Rome now, and all they do is charity, nothing cool. Why did all that stuff arise dealing with Malta? Due to the Siege.

If you know nothing about it, HIGHLY recommend: Empire of the Seas: Siege of MAlta, Battle of Lepanto, and the battle for the center of the world."

Have you realized that the Maltese have fought off Islam singlehandedly for over a millennia without any support for the rest of Europe, and basically, Sweden/German are full of fucking weak faggots?

What does it feel like going from one former colony to another?

I learned the other week that Maltese looks even more like gibberish than Finnish does!

Read Ernle Bradford's The Great Siege

amazon.com/Great-Siege-Malta-1565/dp/1497637864

it red pilled me, highly recommended

If Malta had fallen, it's almost certain Venice would have fallen, Spain would have been cuckolded, and the muzzies would have taken Rome.

It's one of those rare moments where, at times, less than 30 guys were fighting in the desperate, brutal, barbaric conditions you can imagine to save Europe for a Faith our people actually believed in then.

One thing I like about here-- chrches everywhere, and they are still active, still full, they have latin masses, you can do prayer walks around Mdina (simply means "city", maltese isa weird mix of arabic, italian, and english) .
You can walk near the norman walls of Mdina (bulit hundreds of years before siege) and see what kept some of the pipluation safe for them to sned out a raiding party that trashed the turk's supply line and, again, probably saved europe.

So many amazing moments. I took the assignment predominantly to spent most of my spare time trying to visually put together where things would have happened, but the makeover after the seige combined witht he WW 2 bombing makes it almost impossible.

Why isnt malta part of italy?

>have fought off Islam singlehandedly for over a millennia
Not true. All the Knights of St. John were from wealthy Euro families, mostly French and Spanish. There were no "maltese knights" during the siege, though they did aid as swimmers and messengers and to go out and cut the throats of turks trying to tie off the habror, etc..

Have read this book, can confirm. Really good.

A mighty fortress is our God, bros.

All of the Knights were kicked out of other European countries for trying to continue unpopular crusader politics.

The point I was trying to make is that Maltese society is going to outlast that of many European countries, particularly Sweden

My friend went there for a few days while at sea, said it was boring as fuck, just a small worthless rock.

long story. they were occupied by turks, then turks were driven out by the normans. The normans had a weird relationship with the papacy.

It's always been the most strategic piec eof land in the Med (Even though it's dry as shit with no rivers and rain that comes about 4-5x a year in floods.

It's not a very hospitable place, luckily it's starting to cool off, august was fucking brutal here.

When you feel 110-112 equatorial hear and imagine those men fighting in full armor as the turks kept trying to set them on fire, really an amazing accomplishment.
Highly, highly recommend this, first decent book that's at least semi-fair to be written in a long time (there's an even better one more pro-christian, but this one is ok)

rightful italian clay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmelo_Borg_Pisani

>Maltese society is going to outlast that of many European countries, particularly Sweden
I can only hope you are right, if muscat ca keep deal he has now, though have been seeing more and more niggers and locals tell me that even 2 yrs ago, was not this had.
They mostly keep to their area (St. julians? where the big mcdonalds is) yes have seen some even in area where I live, and it's fucking scary. Such a nice place, but as locals whisper to me "our jesuits are your jews." ALWAYS trying to let more of the animals in.
Sad.

>rightful italian clay
Oh nigger please, to what end? to use as another lampedusa and fill it with 200k niggers?

good idea, we could put all the africans in malta

not even a fuckinh italian, you're a tukr or paki or fuck knows what. An Italian would not want to risk the architecture/art and charm of city with more niggers.

IF's you fucking cucks, at this point acting as a literal taxi service from libya to ITaly (just as ghaddafi predicted, I made add).

This was my fav: the EU asked the "Libyan Gvt" (they have no real gvt)if they could bomb the boats on the beaches. Keep in mind it was france, italy, etc, who gave these fuckers the positions they have now.

So the "libyan government" says "no, you aren't allowed to do that, can't bomb boats used by people smugglers" and the eU says "OK, sorry for bothering you!"

Talk about wearing the cuckold horns...

Oh shit hello there

tell me about this guy, is he a joke right?
youtube.com/watch?v=YayPDKYxUYs

Yes it's true!
Vera. Il-lingwa tieghi tidher vera stramba, forsi iktar stramba minn dik tal-Fillandizi.

Oh have heard a rumor from several locals here. Know why Maltese girls don't get raped by niggers/muslims?
(well, for one, they aren't that cute, but these are niggers were are talking about).

No, the real reason is that if the get any nigger.muslim rapists, they take them to roof of jail and thrown them right down the spiral spiral staircase.

As many cucks as malta has, when the Un human rights scum show up, the cops and everyone else just acts like they don't speak english. Now, I can't confirm this fact firsthand, bt given what I do here, I talk to cops fairly frequently.
I think it's probably true.

don't know mate, only been here 2.5 months, other guy might might know if he is a real native.

He's irrelevant nowadays. Nobody even mentions him.

Where are you staying?

How do you feel about Muslims outbreeding your asses to slavery level?

And how do you feel when its done then the secret masonic temples with be rendered like toilet seats?