Conservative women

Does Cred Forums have a girlfriend? Is she a traditionalist/conservative? Got any advice for user's looking for a conservative woman?

I've been dating this gorgeous conservative girl for 8 months and it feels like heaven. Why are jacking off to Marion Le Pen when you could be out there finding a qt conservative girl and having white babies with your goddess?

>inb4 all women are degenerate sluts

Because I'm in college. All the attractive women I've met her have either been degenerate sluts, dumb as shit, or annoying as hell.

Also I'm probably gonna get married at around 35 to someone at least 10 years younger so there's no need to rush

>no pics of gf

faggot. charging my neg cannon

Advice: a womans polictical stance shouldn't matter. Ideally she wouldn't give a fuck about politics because they really dont matter, your vote doesnt matter.
My gf doesnt give two shits about politics and doesnt pay attention. Wouldnt have it any other way if i start babbling something political she doesnt care. Then i realize wtf why do i care. My opinion doesnt matter.
So much more to life than politics.
My advice to anons looking for a conservative girlfriend is stop. Just look for a girlfriend that will make you happy. You sound like a dumb bitch with a check list of things your lover must have.

Don't think about it. Don't constantly feel like you're searching for a partner. Don't think too much about what kind of girl you're expecting and don't evaluate and pursue girls with the intention of picking one to try to woo.

Just live your life independently and focus on improving yourself as a person. Find your passions and pursue them. Try to maintain great values and honor. God will bring you to the right woman for you, and although most will never believe me, I am positive that there is literally one right person for you out there. Finding her in a natural, authentic way (like say you take a language class based on a personal interest, you might meet a woman there that shares your interests) will be so much better in the long run. You should become authentic friends with a woman- heck when you meet her you should feel a draw to her not just in an attraction way but you should feel like you want to talk to her, be her friend, get to know more about her- this is all a good sign that you've found the right one. Build a strong friendship and you have the chance to experience pure love that will change your life.

My wife agrees that allowing women to vote was a mistake

Only reason why I emphasized conservative is because the mods will delete this thread in a heartbeat if I just ask about girlfriends. No need to call me a dumb bitch in a heart beat, user

I didn't.

Not you, sorry, I'm not functioning well since I went to the dentist today and I'm high as fuck from the shots they gave.

My gf is conservative and votes for whoever I tell her too

My gf is alt-righter than I am.

My gf doesn't vote or follow politics at all. I got her redpilled too quickly and now she refuses to participate in politics at all. She says the whole thing's too depressing to keep up with. Pic related, no face because she doesn't want anyone of her friends to recognize her

tay is my ai gf

Get back over to your side fucking leaf!

Niiiice.
What is she like 5'1"?
My gf is short too and in the process of being redpilled. It's going to be a long road.

My girlfriend is starting to gain power level. So far she's refuted her previous ideology and has jumped on the trump train. Still has very liberal views on social issues but I'm pretty sure it's so she doesn't offend her friends.

good job lads

She's about 5'4", I'm 5'10". Why, is she heavily left/feminist?

>dentist
Why didn't you brush your teeth, eesti? Does your gf brush her teeth regularly?

She's rather liberal. Quite ingrained with the ideas of equality and pretty much just a typical millennial getting her politics from facebook. She flipped her shit once when i told her i was voting for trump.

Best way to find one in Estonia is if you go to Laulupidu. Basically only traditional girls attend it, no progressives ever.

I married my first girlfriend, met her at 17-years-old. She was like a blank canvas and was easy to mold. Now she's rather conservative, but with little problems. For example, she has a hard time cooking.

That's awful. Advice to all anons lurking here. If you're looking for a moral gf, find ones who live/lived in homes with both birth parents. These girls usually get raised right. Have yet to meet a non-crazy who came from a broken home

I got into a fight two days ago with some drunken russian and had to get one tooth fixed. We both brush our teeth regularly, thank you for caring, Bob.

Preach. My girlfriend is a choir singer.

She'll get the hang of it eventually.

I have a gf and she used to be conservative as a child, when i met her half a year ago she was a bernie but i redpilled her hard and swift. Now she is an ardent trumpette. Any questions?

Hans has the right idea.

If you marry young and fresh, you can groom them to be exactly right for you. I did the same and now she's a trump supporter who just gave me a morning blow job.

better to burn the toast than the coal.

What's your favourite drink?

Liberal-leaning girlfriend made into conservative wife. Tho as tenure-track STEM scientist (pic related) her kitchen skills do leave to be desired. I red pilled her on politics. It was between smart opinionated white woman or compliant asian waifu, and I believe I made the right choice. Aryan babies are needed in this world. Posting from the Reich but we live in California, and although not a citizen and no desire to become one I am deeply embarassed by the unamerican politics there.

i dont drink bc of medical issues. Naturally, my gf doesnt either now bc she always copies me.

What do I do if I want to bang a poo in the loo?

My gf is pretty moderate. She only follows politics minimally and doesn't really give a shit. It's perfect.

I don't know this feel. Her mother was a house maker and I think she aspires to do the same but work a little as well. She fucking loves cooking for me every day.

yuck, when you pull your dick out of her vagina there will probably somehow be poo on it

>Does Cred Forums have a girlfriend?

Yes.

>Is she a traditionalist/conservative?

Partially, yes. Shares similar feelings to me on immigration, conspiracy theorist retards(left and right wing), and hating the far left in most senses. But she's also an environmentalist and I'm not really big on that, she's in favor of big government, and she's an animal lover(feels intense outrage about things like Cecil the lion and refuses to eat meat) whereas I'm indifferent to animals for the most part.

Better then fucking your hand right?

i would argue no, no idea how you got dubs. Maybe kek knows something i dont

Be happy about it. I'd love to have a meal I did not cook every once in a while.

plus, then all your bros will you see with a pooinloo, not to mention your FAMILY. Too much shame for me!

In other words, you think you shouldn't care about anything and you have absolutely no passion for anything. You and your girlfriend both sound like cowards and twats. Are you afraid you're going to have opinions that don't mesh? And who cares if you're one of billions of people? Julian Assange is one person, he has opinions, and his stances are far reaching in their impact. Just because yours is smaller doesn't mean you shouldn't have any.

I can understand not getting caught up in making political causes your entire life, but to say "I won't have any opinions because I'm so small and don't matter" is just pure cowardice. If everyone felt this way, nothing would get done.

How does it feel that soon your GF will be forced to submit to powerful black men whilst white boys like you will beg to watch as cuckolds?

This is key. And it works perfectly.

>I'm 5'2
>haven't found anyone yet
>I hope God brings me someone...

This! My gf was raised to care for a home; cooking, cleaning, you name it. Best part is she's still a virgin. She's waiting till she's married, and I agree 100%. She still has quite a bit to learn about using her mouth tho, but we have all the time in the world

Found an 18 year old to mold. Literally making her what I want her to be lol

Dated one other traditional girl (virgin, took care of herself) who was pretty cucked by Marxism (so was I at the time). Probably would've worked if I was the man I am today

What the fuck are you talking about? Take your cuck fetish somewhere else, Nigel.

My girlfriend is pretty conservative and hates all this political correctness bullshit the world is dealing with

On the other hand she also loves e-celeb drama and has shit taste in pretty much everything hobby related

Take the good with the bad I guess

>Implying a tall muscular black man won't pop her cherry first before a pussy ass manlet white boi like yourself

She probably already had it popped and is just lying to you. You're cucked.

Anyone here who's married? I'm strongly considering marrying my girlfriend and she's pretty much perfect for me, but I'm afraid 8 months together isn't enough to go all in

I can relate to you a lot

You can't resist the BBC, cuckboy.

Move in together first, see how that goes

>I'm afraid 8 months together isn't enough to go all in
I married my wife after five years of relationship. A friend of mine married his wife after a couple months, turned out she's insane. Now he's pretty much stuck with her.

I'd actually wait a little longer.

Listen to me. You might think you're hot shit, but in time, you will be forced to kneel before black men and watch as your GF services them. I used to be like you, but then I was humiliated and forced to become a cuckold. This isn't a risk; this is a certainty.

>then I was humiliated and forced to become a cuckold.
What a surprise coming from a briton.

I apologise on behalf of my country for these utter cucks.

We're already living together, it's pretty ok, but she loves to have movienights and invite our friends over which probably the only annoying thing she does

I'll probably wait until summer and rethink this over then

No need to apologize for your muds Nigel, just throw them back to their own countries

>waiting for a girl to be anything

They are just mimicking their peers, be conservative and she will be.

Of course avoiding hardcore feminists and degenerates is still important.
Also almost every girl is self defined "feminist" but most of them can't even define it and don't take it seriously or 3rd wave style.

We're working on it m8

Audibly kekked m8. A (you) for your effort

I have a fiance, who just as recently as last night, thanked me for essentially redpilling her. (I use redpill not her) She said if we had never met, she would have more than likely voted Hilary because of the Media.

Seeing a girl, lefty but questioning her ideals and becoming more redpilled under my guidance.

Still believes males and females can have platonic relationships though, she'll quit that shit or I'll be leaving her.

Go to church.

>5'3
I know how you feel. Dont give into the propaganda that manlets don't deserve a little happiness.

i have a gf, but she doesn't know anything about
politics, she likes what i like, pretty submissive
she would vote for Trump.

Sounds like you and your dopey gf are completely ignorant to current affairs and the world in general.

I hate dealing with people like you.

Been with a 105lb strawberry blond cutie for 2 years. She's atheist and getting more and more red-pilled all the time. Yesterday she said dindus working was an oxymoron. She knows my power level and doesn't give a fuck what I do as long as I'm honest with her. I'm lucky.

Way to go, lads

This. I am literally driving myself insane because I can't find like minded people to talk to. I am a woman, and voting Trump. Every time I try to talk about politics people just glaze over or they get offended and confused. It really is no surprise why people just snap sometimes. I feel so alone because of it.

used to have a gf of 2 years but broke up with her 2 weeks ago.

Its tough, Im worried I wont find someone better like her knowing me. We were both virgins before we met to

This is my delusion too.

why did you break up in the first place?

Yes, of 7 months.

>traditionalist/conservative
No. She unfortunately supports LGBTQ and thinks it's perfectly OK for a 10 year old boy to think he's a girl, BUT she isn't an active member of that community. Basically, she's just not redpilled yet.

Other than the above, she's awesome. She's all for gun rights, minimal government, and her and I are members of our State's militia. She knows the government is corrupt and crooked and is ready for a collapse. She also has nice tits and pees one my dick when I want her to.

She was getting too friendly with another guy from shit that she liked to do.
We didnt share anything in common much desu and she refused to minimize his presence when I brought it up to her.
Lots of stuff lead up to that moment and made it obvious something wasnt right

my girlfriend is a blonde russian, super conservative.
Gonna marry her.

>88
Sieg heil!

Post details. Find a Cred Forums husbando.

I'd be fine with a Sargon of Akkad/shoe0nhead-esque liberal.

>gorgeous conservative girl
>estonia
yeah, no desu senpai
Nope, drunk whores also, it's basically a outdoor event, everyone can go, no ticket so no reason to stay decent.

come home, white women.

You're gonna get cucked, dude. Right-wing women are the only ones you can trust. The only point in going after a left-wing girl is if you think you can teach her and thus have a stronger bond with her once you've made her right-wing.

Why didn't you go set the guy straight? Kick the shit out of him if needed?

eesti the cutest

My ex-wife is a right-wing cconservative ultra Christian. She cheated on me while I was deployed. My current gf is somewhat progressive but only beccause she doesn't pay attention to the world, and shes been amazing to me.

Most conservative women I know are fucking nut jobs. Best to go with centrist women who can be red-pilled steadily over a few years. It's like taking a fat chick and teaching her how to eat right and work out.

You hang with the wrong crowd, buddy

eesti has plenty of cute girls, but not a lot of "hot" girls to be honest

The root of the problem lies within her instead of the other guy, I believe.
A loyal gf would not let that happen and keep others guys at bay.

I guess it's better to leave a sinking ship before going down with it.

thanks esti
we'll all make it someday

If you're expecting your girl to have the same beliefs and standards as you do you're better off being with a man desu senpai

I'm a 5'6 turbo-manlet and I find this hard to comprehend.

Do you guys have legitimate dwarfism or something?

My gf is a centrist Democrat and has feminist leanings but doesn't care when I talk about how great Hitler was and openly deconstruct democracy in front of her friends.

She's based, very comfy relationship.

do you consider that hot or cute?

this girl in my opinion is the best looking woman in estonia