Whelp, it's over

Whelp, it's over.

Contempt of court is the worst thing we will see out of this.

I don't know legal speak, but "Refuse to testify" makes it sound like he just didn't answer. Nigger didn't even show up after being subpoenaed. He could have plead the fifth after showing up if he wanted.

He didn't show up after given an official court summons.

Its a crime to do this.

Doesn't surprise me that she'd throw her own aides under the bus to save her own skin.

The collective excitement about that hearing has nothing tondo with pagliano, its all about combetta

It's hard to show up when you accidently shot yourself several times while cleaning your gun.

They threw Chelseas dad in jail for Waco.

I don't know why all this excitement. He already committed suicide with a 12 gauge to the back of his head, then he stuffed his own body into a suitcase.

He will be found in a few days, but it should be obvious to all of you why he wasn't there.

Yeah I bet he accidentally shot himself twice in the back of the head after that Stonetear shit. He'll probably be found in a sports bag at the bottom of a river.

What time is the combetta hearing is it today? Did I miss it?

Tomorrow

He didn't show

Hillary already had him "taken care of"

what keeps combetta from not showing up either?

Will he at least get fined for that, or is it basically the same as saying "you're a very bad person, you should be ashamed of yourself!"?

Can someone explain to me what does this mean?

He has to testify now?

Contempt of congress means you get arrested.

1000 dollar fine and a year in jail at most.

its unfortunate he could no longer take the stress and he cement shoed himself in the potomac after binding his hands

He goin ta jail

Oh man, I hope he didn't commit suicide

>Those fucking democrats
Arguing against contempt because "it would embarrass him"

Wouldn't that be too obvious though?

His immunity can be revoked for not aiding other government agencies.

His testimony that he gave to FBI/DOJ for immunity, if proven false, also revokes his immunity.

We now have two IT aids with revoked immunity that can contradict Comey's testimony that would then reopen the FBI's Clinton Email case.

In short the domino are falling.

different guy

Holy shit. How fucking evil and depraved are these people? I bet she's willing to throw her own daughter under the bus too.

No the worst thing we will see out of this is this guy dying in some tragic accident.

Screen cap it.

>threw Chelseas dad in jail for Waco.
Explain?

clintons been fucking others since before scandal, Chelseas is a bastard daughter of another man with Hill.

Not court, congress.

It literally is just a slap on the face anyway. The guy will plead the 5th

>His immunity can be revoked

By the DOJ.
Not going to happen.

Not for Hillary's people! Obviously any criticism of her is just racism, only a bigot would charge her when she's caught breaking the law. Madame President when?

A) His immhnity didnt cover this
B) He wouldnt spill the beans and will plead the fifth
C) No attorney or judge ia going to take up the charge issued today making this a showcase only

bump

Webster Hubble

>hope he didn't suicide
All right boys taking all bets
Odds that he's already dead 5/2
Odds he's alive 1/2
Odds that he's currently alive but will die in the near future 7/1

Lock HER up.

Finish HER!

Can't wait to see them scapegoat Combetta.