What does Cred Forums think of undercuts...

What does Cred Forums think of undercuts? had one a couple of years ago until all the hipsters started getting it and made me look like one of them. Thinking of getting it again though in time for the race war. What does Cred Forums think of the timeless haircut?

Hipsters ruined it. They ruin everything, they even made beards faggy somehow.

gays ruined it b4 of them.

Great, if you have the hair for it. Dress accordingly though.

Its a classic. Always looks sharp and manly.
Barber fucked mine right up

they look good on the right people

this

i was going to get an undercut last year and suddenly every single faggot on earth started doing it.

Shave your face and get a respectable haircut, you dirty bong.

Had one when I was a kid. Feels great.

real white men have a clean haircut and are clean shaven

You have to options in 2016 honestly, either shave it or grow it out in a non-feminine way

I have no vanity left to give I'm afraid.
its been a tough few years.

seriously though. long hair is the real mans 'haircut' and I look like I have cancer without a beard so.. whats a bong to do?

This, basically anything short neat that doesn't require any attention and very little maintenance. Unfortunately, faggots ruined the undercut but if it is subtle like in your pic then should be fine.

This is only good look

Fags and hipsters have been using the hitler youth cut since like 2011 or so. Getting one pretty much means associating with homos.

Personally I would never get one because I have curly hair and it'd just look stupid

Theres nothing wrong with consistently keeping a 3-4 day stubble if your facial hair is strong enough

>to options
i meant two senpai

This so much.

itt faggots talk about hair styles
fucking hell

They've become unbelievably gay or liberal. Not a great combination.

Literally type in "conservative haircut" to google and go with one of those options

I currently rock something a little more edgy like

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nothing wrong with taking care of how you look.
Pic related is you.

Holla at cha boiii

>asking a bunch of nu males what they think

fucking brit betas
nothing ever changes

Having self respect shows with how you present yourself to the world. Grooming isn't this feminine meme.

Self care is not the same thing as spending 40 minutes styling your hair as a man, you retard.

I've got a Jewfro

this is what came up when i searched conservative haircut on google

not even kidding

..and the aussie cucks show up to the fashion show

saged, try harder next time. Remember trolling is an art.

>tfw have the same haircut as Sean Connery in your pic with a trimmed beard
>everybody knows my power level and I singlehandedly redpilled 30 people in a speech I made after debating a stoner cunt about immigrants